Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E13: Judgement Day/S04.E14: Tell All

• Start Topic

Colt and Larissa's journey continues as they prepare for the trial of her 3rd arrest; the tell all begins as the couples take a deep dive into the details of their most intense moments of the season.

• Love 1

Most boring tell-all ever!. Turns out this was one big commercial for (even more boring) Family Chantel.

Reminds me of Back to the Future part 2 which turned out to be one big commercial for the Part 3 "coming soon". 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Pedro, cut your losses and head to the DR.  Remember people:  Chantal started it with LYING about him being here as a student, not a K1.  Pedro said it was not a good idea but no, she plowed ahead and look where that got them.

FACTS. She then shoved their impending nuptials down their throats a few days before the wedding. Who does stupid shit like that?

• LOL 1
  • Love 18

Yes, in total agreement about Larissa's new honey. He was obviously trying way too hard and loving the camera way too much. Very NOT genuine.

I did think Nicole looked good- like I actually thought she is a pretty girl. I never saw it before.

• Love 20
3 minutes ago, mayvenne said:

Yes, in total agreement about Larissa's new honey. He was obviously trying way too hard and loving the camera way too much. Very NOT genuine.

I did think Nicole looked good- like I actually thought she is a pretty girl. I never saw it before.

Was he invited by production to be there?  If not, why is he there??  Oh wait......Drama, line 1!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, mayvenne said:

She is dumber than a box of rocks, but I think she could be very cute if she cut her weight down. Her sister is adorable and looks exactly like her, only thinner. Not trying to throw shame on weight, but when you put yourself in the spotlight and you do not take care of yourself and you are a total idiot (Nicole), you are freeing yourself up to judgment on every level. IMO. And this is coming from a former fat girl. I was fat because I made bad choices and I didn't take care of myself. 

• Love 18

Nicole (Mae’s Mom, not Pedro’s sister) actually is kind of a cute girl.  I also feel like she has it in her to be sweet...like she tried to be, talking about babies with Pao and Libby.  Maybe I’m giving her too much credit, but I just feel like her self-esteem isn’t all that great and she clings to Azan despite his clear (to everyone else) disdain for her because he makes her feel  cute and cared about.  I mean, he doesn’t put any feeling or enthusiasm into them, but he does use a lot of the right words...”I like your hair”, “How’s Mae?”, “I love you too.”

• Love 15
(edited)

Larissa’s guy look straight from a casting agent. Made for tv. 

I’m dying to know to see the arrest records.  What in the world did she do to him. Seeing Colt lose his cool makes me wonder what really happened. He came across as abusive and combative to me. I cannot even look at Debbie. All I see is that wart on her face which appears to be growing. 

The spin off show looks atrocious. Nothing interesting about these people. It’s the same old shite every week. 

I agree, Nicole looked pretty tonight. I hope she continues with her weight loss. I think she would feel more motivated in life in general if she felt better about herself. I’m sick of her coyness about why Azan couldn’t come. 

Overall, this was a snooze. Thanks Tamron for nothing. Again. 

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • Love 18

Larissa's new "boy friend" relationship is completely fake. Beyond fake. Faker than fake. But kudos for her for trying her best to look like she's doing okay and make Colt jealous, which I'm sure it did.

Oh Pedro. His dramatics. I saw a lot his sister in him, who is my least favorite person on TV. Not good. He's a bratty little child. Jay at least doesn't act like he's being constantly ordered to nap.

image.png.b89ebd79543787443e7af08de59f96be.png

• LOL 6
  • Love 11
(edited)
16 hours ago, steff13 said:

Nicole looks cute. 

She did! Her haircut is very flattering and it looks like she's lost a lot of weight, especially in her face. Too bad she's still a self-absorbed idiot though. Think of May, Nicole!

Edited by ChiMama
  • Love 18
2 hours ago, nytonc said:

In which Larissa finds a new John man. 

Chantal is becoming quite the TLC diva. The new show is going to her head. I predict Chantal will eventually turn into Kate Gosselin. 

Yeah, Chantal really showed her true bitchy, classless self with Colt before the show.  Don't worry about her turning into Kate, my wife and I already said we're not watching a show about these miserable people, and I'm sure a lot of people have the same idea.

• Love 23
(edited)

Nicole DID look cute.  Her hair and make-up were great.  However, I thought she also looked as if she has gained much more weight; she was HUGE.  She seriously needs to think about her health.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I looked at my hubby and said, "Wasn't that Newton?"  I mean, get your history straight, bitch.  The way Mother Chantal draaaaags out a thought or sentence with that stupid smirk....... so condescending,

She is definitely an ignoramus  and difficult to watch. They are all an annoyance and bad actors as well. But I find Pedro's family to be vicious. I just want to laugh at Karen and her taser because I feel it's just a gimmick. If she actually uses it, of course I'd feel differently.

However, Pedro's mother actually said she would have beat up on everyone. His sister's outright glee at anything that could hurt Chantel is hard to take.Her family does things that work against the marriage, but I don't think their intention is to actually break them up, while Pedro's family actively is trying to break them up.

Pedro has definitely been long-suffering here and put up with a lot, there is no denying that. But he has a double standard about the families. He expects not to have to even lay eyes on her family, who have never said they don't want contact with him. Fair enough. I get it. On the other hand, even though his own despicable family doesn't want to see Chantel nor put her up in the house HE is paying for, he expects Chantel to grovel at their feet and try to make nice. He needs to drop the double standard and forgive her for her "rudeness." He also made her apologize to his family, while insisting he will never apologize for anything he did.

For her part, Chantel needs to HEAR him when he says he has told his family that he loves her and he has made his choice, and it is her.

Who am I kidding? That will never happen.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 18
4 minutes ago, renatae said:

Pedro has definitely been long-suffering here and put up with a lot, there is no denying that. But he has a double standard about the families. He expects not to have to even lay eyes on her family, who have never said they don't want contact with him. Fair enough. I get it. On the other hand, even though his own despicable family doesn't want to see Chantel nor put her up in the house HE is paying for, he expects Chantel to grovel at their feet and try to make nice. He needs to drop the double standard and forgive her for her "rudeness."

That's for sure! He got into trouble when he walked off, so he buried his head in his hands or looked up at the ceiling to not have to look at them. It actually made me laugh. 

• Love 3

None of them would ever think of going to a family counsellor for a few sessions to work all this out.

No, you do not have to like or love your inlaws or your family. They are working on their own crap/ However, to make this work they need to have some non toxic lines of communication. Otherwise, go to a costume shop or hair shop and buy a few cheap wigs to throw around.

Do wonder if after her arrests, Larissa spoke to anyone who spoke Portuguese. She is in a difficult place with no support. The police can see through a lot of nonsense. Not everyone who brings in a K1 visa spouse is an exemplary person - some are abusive and hold them as hostages of sorts. Colt and Debbie should have been spoken to about this - and separately.

• Love 9
43 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

Nicole DID look cute.  Her hair and make-up were great.  However, I thought she also looked as if she has gained much more weight; she was HUGE.  She seriously needs to think about her health.

Speaking of huge Coltie plopped down in the green room looked like he gained another 80 pounds just in the time since filming stopped.

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
48 minutes ago, renatae said:

For her part, Chantel needs to HEAR him when he says he has told his family that he loves her and he has made his choice, and it is her.

Chantel can't hear him because she's always talking over him! And everyone else! She made a very nasty comment to Colt then she had a hissy fit at him because he "disrespected" her? The whole second hour was just a set up for the dreadful new show. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 23
13 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Chantel can't hear him because she's always talking over him! And everyone else! She made a very nasty comment to Colt then she had a hissy fit at him because he "disrespected" her? The whole second hour was just a set up for the dreadful new show. 

Exactly.

• Love 6

Count me in on the Eric not being into Larissa that way. I would love to meet his ex. If anything, all I could think about was Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs when he kept rubbing her skin. It was creepy. Also, who is dating someone for two months, know you are going to be filmed for a TV show and never google them? Yeah, not buying this is a real relationship. A guy who is a real catch isn’t dating Larissa. Then again, a real catch wouldn’t date any of the people on this show. I also don’t buy the friend of ten years. Larissa has repeatedly said she didn’t know anyone there and was alone but she has a good friend of 10 years living there? Was Eric reading off cue cards? I swear every seen was like it was filmed for a college project. I know it’s entirely possible but he is really gray for 26. 

I didn’t even watch the reunion because they are never as good as the previews make them out to be. I just read here instead. 

• Love 11

Every time I watch one of these tell-alls I'm reminded of how this show goes out of its way to cast the most miserable, unlikable, and trashy individuals in order to generate ratings.  I don't know who I hated worse, Pao with her smug smirking whenever the other couples' dirt spilled out, Chantel who never shut up and kept talking over Pedro to the point where I wanted someone to put a gag in her mouth, or Chantel's mom who took a full minute to spit out the expression "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree", which would take most people about, I don't know, two seconds?

• LOL 1
  • Love 22

Advanced issues found

4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Poor Pedro, too depressed to even play his video games! 

My guess is, he's so depressed he will be putting in a lot of hours on Fortnite this week!

Advanced issues found

8 minutes ago, MakingBacon said:

Count me in on the Eric not being into Larissa that way. I would love to meet his ex. If anything, all I could think about was Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs when he kept rubbing her skin. It was creepy. Also, who is dating someone for two months, know you are going to be filmed for a TV show and never google them? Yeah, not buying this is a real relationship. A guy who is a real catch isn’t dating Larissa. Then again, a real catch wouldn’t date any of the people on this show. I also don’t buy the friend of ten years. Larissa has repeatedly said she didn’t know anyone there and was alone but she has a good friend of 10 years living there? Was Eric reading off cue cards? I swear every seen was like it was filmed for a college project. I know it’s entirely possible but he is really gray for 26. 

The guy looked like early 30s to me.  And he was totally just dating her because she is on a show and he wanted to get laid and get his face on tv.

• Love 1