Type keyword(s) to search

S21.E11: Live Eviction #3; Battle Back #1

• Start Topic

Um, dollar store Drogo, you give me that condescending lecture and I'm LOADING the fridge with all my stuff. 

ALso, what a total prick with how he kept telling Ovi to go away. Who da fuck....????

And that's my least fave outcome of CC.

• LOL 2
  • Love 21

Wow, I wouldn't have bet on that result for any amount of money ! The old guy just blew everyone out of the water. 

And it's really too bad because I think David might have had a good shot at maybe changing things up-- what's Cliff going to do ??

• Love 19
(edited)

I wanted David to get into the house, but I felt bad how Cliff paid the price for Nick and Bella's overconfidence and stupidity so I'd be happy with either Cliff or David. Cliff KILLED it! Way to go. It will be interesting to see how alignments are affected and/or changef.

Triple D looks even worse without the extra facial hair. Less face hidden?

David is one CLASS ACT. Davio for fan favorite!

Edited by sunshine23
praise David's class
  • Love 12
Just now, Wandering Snark said:

And now to hear from the newest evictees, it's The Minority Report with Juyileey Chen-Moonves.

I was just going to post about that. Not a good look for the show. I wonder if they even realize???

• Love 8

Nope the chocolate didn't do it. That exit interview killed me. And I'll be darned if nobody said what everyone was thinking. It was painful. Worst case scenario all the way. I don't blame David for crying. 

Never mind. I'm sure I'll have processed all of this by... September. 

• Love 10

Happy Rockstar's Daughter's Birthday (eve)! 

In keeping with tradition, Rockstar's Daughter's Birthday came with a blindside. Unfortunately it also came with a useless buyback that just negates Nick's HoH reign (which is still funny but come on!). 

Was it just me or was Julie trying to nudge the Camp Minority members to bring up the fact that they were all Camp Minority?

• LOL 3
  • Love 17
Just now, Tdoc72 said:

Did anyone else see Bella get hit in the head by Cliff right after the vote reveal?  I rewound it about 5 times.  😂

Yes! I howled when I saw it. Couldn't happen to better person. 

*smack* "Shit, where's the remote? Back that up!" *smack* "Hee!" *smack* "One more time!" *smack*

• LOL 7
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Was it just me or was Julie trying to nudge the Camp Minority members to bring up the fact that they were all Camp Minority?

She totally was. I'm sort of glad no one did in the sense that it would have been all over the media, and they've all been through enough. Let them process it in private, then address it later if they want to. 

Edited by Melina22
  • Love 11
Just now, Melina22 said:

She totally was. I'm sort of glad no one did in the sense that it would have been all over the media, and they've all been through enough. Let me process it in private, then address it later if they want to. 

These are important convos but I am glad Julie let them have their moment  and didn't probe too much. They were obviously all very emotional. They've been treated like crap and they need a little time to themselves.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Melina22 said:

She totally was. I'm sort of glad no one did in the sense that it would have been all over the media, and they've all been through enough. Let them process it in private, then address it later if they want to. 

Extended interview, baby. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9294696

• LOL 7
  • Love 5

I get so tired of watching them hug each other.

I can't believe they actually went through with evicting Cliff. The look on Bella and Nick's faces was great.

Jack's a dick.

I think half the reason people come on the show is so they can come up with stupid alliance names.

• Love 8
(edited)

Well, that was vintage BIG BROTHER....another twist/concept amounts to one GIGANTIC FIZZLE.

Of course, the one player that nobody really cares about or would want to see gets back. Of course, it was the one player who wouldn't attempt to shake things up but will just roll over and play dead nursing at the teat of the JACKyles. Of course, none of the minority players got their chance for revenge. Jack must be over the moon now...next up the Asian woman, and then the Latina, and he'll have made a clean sweep.

I honestly believe that the Cliff blindside was another thing that blew up in the producer's face. I have no proof, but my gut tells me they planted the idea in Christie to get Cliff out for the following reason: If Nicole stays they were counting on David, Ovi or Kemi to best Cliff in the competition and to get back in and maybe., just maybe, start slaying the Hateful Eight so CBS won't have egg on its face when one of the cretins wins the whole game. All for naught as Cliff proved to be savant...my heart sank when he got his first ball, and no one else came close.

Julie was desperately fishing to get one of the bootees to say what many viewers recognize...the obvious discrimination when you have the three brown people lined up in a row.

Honestly, the best part of the entire episode was the announcer's recap where he joyfully throws shade on the nine by calling them a mob and talking about their pitchforks. I 100% believe the way that group was acting last episode when they were forming that mob was what it was like in the 1600s when mobs came together and burned innocent people at the stake supposedly for witchcraft. Honorable mention to the announcer shading Christie for being kookoo.

Did enjoy Nick's panicked look over the credits as the brunettes and Christie continue their lie about Nicole calling them bullies.

Edited by North of Eden
  • Love 8
32 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

BRING DAVID BACK!!!!so sad....

A million times YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

EC276AC7-F4D5-484D-893E-360D622C2BF6.jpeg

Without a doubt Julie was baiting the evictees regarding being ostracized. Maybe she doesn't care about the ramifications of Camp Comeback on CBS since her hubby isn't in charge anymore. 

• Love 7

I was so rooting for David to come back because I feel like he never had an actual shot to play and even coming in a week late, he saw what was happening in ways that no one else did.

I think Ovi coming back would have been interesting because of his Nightmare power. At the very least, he could have guaranteed his safety for the first round of nominations.

I really dislike Kemi. She is a self-proclaimed mean girl and despite her softening up, I still couldn't look past her intro. Still, I think her coming back might have mixed things up a bit, but honestly, it would have been the same as Cliff.

Cliff coming back sucks. He is a push over and so worried about being a 'cool kid' that his alliance sucks, his game play sucks and he is just kinda there. And how awkward to know the alliance turned on him.

Nick's face was all I needed to see tonight though...

Julie was definitely baiting David, Kemi and Ovi and I'm glad they didn't take the bait. If they want to air their grievances, I wouldn't do it for CBS. Any interview or meltdown would just mean more views and more dollar signs. 

• Love 6
46 minutes ago, willco said:

Wow, I wouldn't have bet on that result for any amount of money ! The old guy just blew everyone out of the water. 

And it's really too bad because I think David might have had a good shot at maybe changing things up-- what's Cliff going to do ??

Agreed David was more of an unknown entity and could have done real damage.

• Love 9
(edited)
20 minutes ago, North of Eden said:

Well, that was vintage BIG BROTHER....another twist/concept amounts to one GIGANTIC FIZZLE.

Yep.  First the blindside was fun.  Especially Kat telling us all she knows what was going on.

But then the episode went to hell as the one person who won't do anything but what the Jacks tell him to do comes back.  And who doesn't think that Cliff the Clueless will now continue with his daily "Cliff Notes" out LOUD on what is going on in the house because yes he is that dumb.

Meanwhile the three people of color don't "get" that Julie is telling them it is okay to talk about the rampant racism.  Instead they all seem to think they are suppose to keep quiet about it or CBS will get mad at them or something.  Sigh.

Edited by green
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
23 minutes ago, North of Eden said:

Honestly, the best part of the entire episode was the announcer's recap where he joyfully throws shade on the nine by calling them a mob and talking about their pitchforks.

Damn!  I missed that, but so true.

• Love 4

The Moonvees Chenbot sure is susceptible to fake flattery.  When Jack went to cast his vote, he first had to pour on the charm with a "how beautiful you look."  Julie ate it up and replied "Thank you.  Thank you."  She usually takes the time to acknowledge all the compliments, but I've never heard a double thank you response.  I guess Mr Moonvees is too busy trying to stay out of jail these days, so Julie's not getting many compliments at home.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

First time in a long time, maybe ever, I was actually angry with Chenbot.

Her urging everyone to get access to be able to see the endurance HOH comp was such garbage.

How many frickin' times did I get fishes and such when they were in such comps?!   The same empty promises, year after year after year.  The happy difference now?  They don't got my cash. 

I agree with the consensus in this thread that Chenbot was stoking the ethnic fires.  Of course, she would not be direct about it.  Oh no.  No digital footprints on her!  But, she did it.  It was also incredibly lame for her to go right back at David after his highly emotional first response about his crying.  She wanted more!  That was a classic Chenbot loop sub-program.

Given the unanimous endorsement of like by the bootees, Endemol can write Cliff the AF check tonight.

Edited by Lonesome Rhodes
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

I agree with the consensus in this thread that Chenbot was stoking the ethnic fires.

Actually it was the Hat8ful Eight that did that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
(edited)

Cliff was probably the best of the four to win in the long run. That visual of the three evictees next to Julie is going to stick with people, and while Cliff will do approximately four-elevenths of fuckall to change the game, any of the others would have just been voted back out again next week. Cliff might be too, but my guess is that visual is going to get enough attention outside the house that people are going to get asked a LOT of leading questions in the Diary Room this week about how the evictions have gone, when if one of the others had won the challenge the producers could have swept it under the rug like they usually do. Maybe it's just wishful thinking though.

Edited by SnideAsides
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

The Good: Nick's HOH was a complete wash - not one of the three people he put up went out. H8ful is going to start imploding sooner rather than later. The three CC residents can go home, put this behind them, know that the viewers saw what was up, and in David's case, hopefully get an invite for another returnee season. And the "vote with the house" nonsense took a seat for once.

The Bad: Now fucking Jack is going to think he's an even bigger genius. Nicole and Cliff are going to have to deal with more crap before they inevitably go away without having shaken anything up at all, or "come for" anyone, or extracted anything resembling vengeance.

The Ugly: Bella.

• Love 8
23 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

Her urging everyone to get access to be able to see the endurance HOH comp was such garbage.

How many frickin' times did I get fishes and such when they were in such comps?!   The same empty promises, year after year after year.  The happy difference now?  They don't got my cash. 

Was it the Slide and Slide comp last year that finished before the feeds could even turn back on? I never felt so robbed. 

(edited)

Jason Mimosa isnt attractive at all without the facial hair. Or maybe his personality is taking over his looks and he’s just getting uglier to me. A few more weeks of this and, when he walks on screen, all I’ll see is Shrek. 

Ugh...Cliff. I mean, nothing personal against him but come ON! I was rooting for anyone but him. Any of the others would have made this game so much more interesting!  So of course he turns out to be some secret genius ninja ball-rolling savant. 

I wish Janelle was in the house this season. Can you imagine Jack having that condescending water bottle conversation with her? She would have filled up every container in the house and crammed the fridge from top to bottom, then blown him a kiss.

Edited by Rachel RSL
  • LOL 5
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Was it the Slide and Slide comp last year that finished before the feeds could even turn back on? I never felt so robbed. 

I think so. I’m pretty sure Fessy nailed it in some ridiculously fast time. Apparently his body weight helped keep him from sliding as much or something. I remember reading that everyone at CBS, from on-set people all the way up to the marketing department, were so pissed. *snerk* 😂

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, Rachel RSL said:

Jason Mimosa isnt attractive at all without the facial hair. Or maybe his personality is taking over his looks and he’s just getting uglier to me. A few more weeks of this and, when he walks on screen, all I’ll see is Shrek. 

I had this exact thought.  Every time he spoke I thought about how ugly he's getting.  I'd take a spindly, nerdy, sweet guy every day of the week over that misogynistic ass.  Who made him the refrigerator monitor?  I'm a grown ass woman.  If I want to put my container in the refrigerator then get the hell over it.   As far as I'm concerned I would own 1/16th of the fridge.   Asshat!

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
(edited)

So I guess 'I love and respect you' or 'I respect you' is the new 'no offense, buuuut....'.

If Jack would have talked down to me the way he did Kemi, I would have told him that if he'd spoken to me respectfully I might have considered what he said, but since he talked to me like a toddler, asking stupid things like 'and what happens if everybody does that?', and 'what makes you so special?', that he could go ahead and fuck all the way off and I'll put whatever wherever I like.  Then I would suggest that when he goes home and watches the season, he takes an objective look at himself and considers how shitty and arrogant he is, and adjusts his ego accordingly before his looks fade and he's just a middle-aged jackass who lives in the past.  Then I'd get up and put my tumbler in the fridge. 

Edited by eskimo
  • LOL 4
  • Love 11

Any bets on how long before Nick and Bella talk to those who voted to keep Nicole and, by thinking rationally about it, are convinced that it was all just a misunderstanding orchestrated by Nicole's lies?  Because when you confront someone about going against you, they will definitely not lie to cover their butts.  They HAVE to tell you the truth, right?  Especially in Big Brother.  Right? 🤣🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I rarely post, and generally agree with the consensus of this board. As the camp comeback competition began I said to myself, “I’m not sure who I want to win...” and then Cliff started nailing those balls and I went, “wait.. but not him!”

I do have a question for the feed viewers, did anyone in camp comeback acknowledge the rather clear discrimination? It really was appalling to see everyone lined up and in their costumes. 

Big Brother used to be my summer escape, but this season is not as much fun to watch at all. I’m not even sure who I’m rooting for... Nicole, I guess? 😒 Anyone but the Hateful 8 for sure.

• Love 7
(edited)
17 minutes ago, harleybeanswind said:

I rarely post, and generally agree with the consensus of this board. As the camp comeback competition began I said to myself, “I’m not sure who I want to win...” and then Cliff started nailing those balls and I went, “wait.. but not him!”

I do have a question for the feed viewers, did anyone in camp comeback acknowledge the rather clear discrimination? It really was appalling to see everyone lined up and in their costumes. 

Big Brother used to be my summer escape, but this season is not as much fun to watch at all. I’m not even sure who I’m rooting for... Nicole, I guess? 😒 Anyone but the Hateful 8 for sure.

Yes. In the house David did.

14 minutes ago, icemiser69 said:

Julie shouldn't have attempted to even go there.  She could have gotten a very unpredictable response which would make everyone involved with this show look bad.   There is no guarantee that the evicted house guests wouldn't blame CBS for casting those house guests in the first place.  

Eh, what does she care. They ousted her man. Also, she is a minority so maybe she wasn't thrilled by it either. I mean...I am not a minority and I was bothered by it.

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Lamima said:

Yes. In the house David did.

Eh, what does she care. They ousted her man. Also, she is a minority so maybe she wasn't thrilled by it either.

Thank you. I’m not surpried he did, he was on point about everything else in the house. I wish he had another chance to get back in and shake up the power. 

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, icemiser69 said:

Julie shouldn't have attempted to even go there.  She could have gotten a very unpredictable response which would make everyone involved with this show look bad.   There is no guarantee that the evicted house guests wouldn't blame CBS for casting those house guests in the first place.  

It's glaringly obvious. The three dark skinned people were out one two three. Pretending it didn't happen looks even worse.  And we should be calling out racism. And pointing out bad casting.

• Love 9