Type keyword(s) to search

[QUESTION, ANSWERED] Receiving notifications from people on ignore list

(edited)

Just had this happen this morning. I received notification from a show I follow--from a poster on my ignore list. Also, I received a notification from the spoiler archive in the Arrow Forum, when I'm set to follow, but not receive notifications. I had to follow that thread, so I could get the red box to UNFOLLOW it.

I just double checked, and the site arbitrarily selected that I follow AND receive notifications from Arrow. I only have one or two threads individually that I follow and receive notifications. The Spoilers are not one I want to receive nor do I go into the spoiler threads.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule

Not sure why that happened. I've updated your notification settings from automatically receiving notifications from content you follow to follow only. This means you will have to manually ask for notifications for any topic you decide to follow from now on.

4 hours ago, SilverStormm said:

Not sure why that happened. I've updated your notification settings from automatically receiving notifications from content you follow to follow only. This means you will have to manually ask for notifications for any topic you decide to follow from now on.

It's odd that is suddenly happened for that one show and by that one poster. I even went back to confirm that they were still on my ignore list, and they were.

2 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

It's odd that is suddenly happened for that one show and by that one poster. I even went back to confirm that they were still on my ignore list, and they were.

Unless it occurs again we'll consider it a gremlin that's moved on.