Type keyword(s) to search

S21.E10: Power of Veto #3

• Start Topic

I want so badly to make Holly, Christy and Analyse (I couldn't remember her name for a sec, HA!) sit down with everyone and watch the scene with Nicole where THEY call Nick and Bella bullies.  I wonder how the Hated 8, Nasty 9 would play that off?  Ohhhhhhhh... it was just a mistake!  Gosh Nicole why are you so out of sorts?  Misunderstanding, gah!  Bella sucks ass.  I wanted to like you.  We all wanted to like you!  Your poor, poor mother and father.  The shame...  

I think the only people I like are David and Nicole.  The rest are oxygen thieves (thank you Below Deck Med Travis).

• Love 13
58 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

Usually it takes me over a month to get sp disgusted with the bully group hamsters that I need to remove this show from my DVR.  Now after reading this, I'm happy I deleted it last week.   Poor man's Drago makes me ill and I just want to punch that bitch Bella in the mouth. And I'm fucking 65 years old.  

I'm 63 and I'm so proud of myself for not watching since last Thursday's episode.  But I'm still curious and have read the updates for Sundays and tonight's episodes.  TPTB should be real proud of themselves for putting on such a disgusting shit show.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Lamima said:

C'mon Nicky, kid therapist, you should be smart enough to build an 11 piece puzzle. 

It's nice to remember that, in his regular job, Nick is responsible for the mental health of vulnerable children, isn't it?

I'm sure his charges' parents feel very reassured.  Right?

• Love 7
(edited)
3 hours ago, asabovesobelow said:

Bella’s the worst kind of bully - the kind that honestly thinks she’s a good person.

EXACTLY. She is just a horrible bully, and it’s pathetic that she can’t even see that. 

I have never done this before with a reality show, but I’m out. I have never seen such a collection of hateful, hateable jerks in my life. I don’t need this level of toxicity in my life.

Edited by Blindfox
  • Love 8
22 minutes ago, zoltana said:

Bella sucks ass.  I wanted to like you.  We all wanted to like you!  Your poor, poor mother and father.  The shame...  

I'm imagining the night Bella gets evicted.

Her mother jumps up on to the stage, grabs her by the ear and starts whacking her with her cane, or her purse, or a shoe.

(Mom used to beat me with her Daniel Greene slippers)

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
(edited)
38 minutes ago, zoltana said:

Bella sucks ass.  I wanted to like you.  We all wanted to like you!  Your poor, poor mother and father.

Mrs. "Tiger Mom" Wang must have been pretty disappointed from the jump, when her daughter pretty much told us in the premiere episode that the nice, respectful "Isa" Mama interacts with at home is basically a front, and "Bella" is actually someone completely different.

Now Mama Wang knows how different.  She must feel so lucky.  In the words of Danielle Murphree, "Sorry, Dad!"

Edited by Halting Hex
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

It was fun to see Kaitlyn again. I wonder if she had a little work done since she looks different.

I was thinking the same thing.  Last season I was not really all that attracted to Kaitlyn.  I mean I did not think she was unattractive or anything. 

But tonight I was like wow she looks amazing.

• Love 3

I wonder if Nicole is going to bother to play for the comeback. She looks so defeated, like she knows staying in the game will just bring her more abuse.

That mirror competition was cool. They can bring that back every year.

• Love 1

One of the things I hate the most while watching this show is watching the assholes get caught in their lives and bullshit. Instead of the people around them listening to reason they allow themselves to be gaslighted by bullshit.

And I hate this large group in the house weed out all the outliers bullshit. There is always an imbalance that makes for shitty tv. Like even if, let's say Nicole, survived this week. Even she won hoh. The next week they would boot her right out the house because the numbers are too big and the outliers aren't strong enough players. 

Just imagine if at the very least, we had two strong alliances made up of all types of people with certain skills and it was actual competition instead of people doling out metaphorical wedgies. Or we had people here ready to compete instead of relying on numbers to get them through. 

I would cackle if Bella made it to the end because she would undoubtedly piss so many people off or get caught in so many lies with the jury that no one would pick her. Easiest win ever for the other person. 

• Love 11
23 minutes ago, Racj82 said:

Just imagine if at the very least, we had two strong alliances made up of all types of people with certain skills and it was actual competition instead of people doling out metaphorical wedgies. Or we had people here ready to compete instead of relying on numbers to get them through.

And you just described last season perfectly.  The contrast between last season and this one is 180 degrees.  And speaking of which the only positive to come out of this episode was Kaitlyn.

• Love 6

well look who was back in the house  😁

7 hours ago, leocadia said:

when Christie started her insane meltdown about being on the block, I actually started to hope for a moment that something exciting would happen.  I wish she had freaked out to the point where she used her power and Kat turned around and used it to put Jackson on the block.  That would have been epic!  Instead, we got the result that has been telegraphed all week.  

I had a feeling when I was watching that the edit was just teasing us that something interesting might happen.  It just came out of nowhere in the edit like it was just a brief storm that would blow over.

• LOL 1
6 minutes ago, icemiser69 said:

That is totally awesome.  You raised them well.

18 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Thank you! The funny thing is that back then no one ever talked about bullying and I don't recall ever discussing with them! But I did try to teach them empathy and respect for others. 

9 minutes ago, icemiser69 said:

find it very difficult to believe that Bella's parents are totally out of the loop when it comes to how she acts.   If they had a problem with it, they would have done something about it long ago.  Bullies don't become bullies unless their parents allow it to happen.

Agreed. Maybe Bella's parents are convinced she's the one being bullied. I could see it. Just speculating of course. 

• Love 1

I think Christie's somewhat inexplicable over-the-top meltdown may have started with the DR trying to get their video of her deciding whether or not she was going to use her DPOV (or CZPOV, if you will) this week.  That could have been what initially planted the seeds of paranoia.  Imagine them asking her if she felt safe enough not to use her power this week (just guessing here at how they could phrase things to prompt the strongest reaction).  

I also felt there was some (over) acting going on there--did you notice her little glances toward the camera during one of her DR tearless 'crying' meltdowns?  I believe the HG's are looking at a mirror when they're talking, so she may have been checking to see how she was looking during her performance.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Racj82 said:

I would cackle if Bella made it to the end because she would undoubtedly piss so many people off or get caught in so many lies with the jury that no one would pick her. Easiest win ever for the other person. 

The only problem here is that the "other person" will likely be another one of the assholes in her alliance 😫

• Love 2
(edited)

Last night bordered on S15 rage for me, watching Bella bully Nicole. Yes, Bella, you’re a BULLY.

I feel awful for Nicole but take some comfort in that she knows the truth and doesn't need to stoop to Bella’s level and scream it in their faces. Oh, but what I wouldn't give to rip into those snot-nosed little shits! 🤣

Edited by misokinesia
I reread and reread, yet I always miss something!
  • Love 9

I think I have to tap out on this season.  You should be able to watch a fun, dumb show like Big Brother and not have a giant ball of stress and anger in your stomach over the vile, hateful cretins who CBS has cast.  I could watch the news if I wanted to feel like that.

Burn in hell, Gr8ful (in the extra hot section for Jack, Jackson & Bella).

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, TaraS1 said:

I think I have to tap out on this season.  You should be able to watch a fun, dumb show like Big Brother and not have a giant ball of stress and anger in your stomach over the vile, hateful cretins who CBS has cast.  I could watch the news if I wanted to feel like that.

Makes me really appreciate and miss last year's cast.

• Love 10
12 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

It was fun to see Kaitlyn again. I wonder if she had a little work done since she looks different.

That's what I was thinking!  Looks like her teeth, they were unusually Mr. Ed-ish.

I've never liked Tommy and seeing him put his non-asked ass into every conversation last night only confirms my intense dislike of that Andy wannabe.

• Love 8
27 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

I've never liked Tommy and seeing him put his non-asked ass into every conversation last night only confirms my intense dislike of that Andy wannabe.

I’m almost positive Tommy is/was asked to be in the room as a....”witness”.  He has  been asked to do this before by other HGs, as well.  I think it has become his job.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, TaraS1 said:

Yeah, I realized the last episode left me feeling really sad. Maybe it was knowing one of these assholes was going to win a bunch of money for lying and bullying a preschool teacher.

• Love 11

There is not one person who is actively in the house that I am cheering for.   The only person I would like to see get back in the game is David.   I really like the way he is sitting back and observing.  

I will admit,  I am horrible with names.  What in the world happened to get the blonde girl so obsessed saying she's being put on the block.   I saw the HOH guy ask her if she was ok,  then he said he smelled brussel sprouts... is that a new code for "you're going on the block" or did I miss something?

I have been watching BB since season 1. I miss old BB.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

I get tired of people always calling everyone who disagrees with them a "bully", but last night's episode.....wow.  That was tough to watch.  Bella and the rest should be ashamed of themselves for that mob-mentality attack.  Tommy at least seemed to recognize it (though it didn't change his attitude at all, aside from a --temporary-- guilty conscience).

Poor Nicole did nothing wrong, was trying to help her "friends" and got absolutely steamrolled for it.  There are some real dickheads in the House this summer, and they're all aligned (for now).  Nicole wasn't completely wrong in trying to peel off who she perceived to be #7 and #8 in the 8 person alliance.  She just underestimated the extent of their stupidity and their big mouths.

As bad as last night was, its going to be oh, SO satisfying, when this alliance starts to fall apart (sooner rather than later).  There are going to be some spectacular back-doors coming soon, I predict, and I cannot wait.

I really hated the scene in the storage room between Ovi and Jack, with David looking on.  Jack was the perfect example of everything I can't stand about cocky, intimidating, arrogant jerks.  He just stood there with that stupid smirk on his face, not blinking, and basically daring Ovi to say something, anything.

The last couple of seasons have had a lot of people who competed (more or less) but got along fairly well on a personal level.  Heck, there were times when I just wanted to see some fireworks instead of them singing Kumbyah.  This year is completely different.  Can you imagine living in that house this year? 

This Hateful8 thing won't last; it can't.  When it blows up.....Whee!!!

• Love 14
(edited)

It's at this point where I get really frustrated by how stupid all of these people are. I know BB isn't known for casting geniuses but they've really scraped the bottom of the barrel this year.

I said this last week about the fight between Bella and Kemi and it applies again to the fight between Bella and Nicole. It's hard to take sides because neither one is making a cohesive point. All they seem able to do is blather, rant and insult. Both are unable to express any kind of complete thought. For example, Nicole was kind of circling the point of saying it was a lie she said they were bullies but she never managed to articulate it in any meaningful way. 

So these fights the show thinks are so entertaining are just irritating and useless. 

And what is wrong with Jessica? Is she just a complete moron or what? This is the second time she picked someone to play Veto who is clearly in a majority alliance against her. When nine HGs are holed up in the HoH and aren't letting anyone else into the room, just do the math. 

I got a kick out of the fact that everyone is forced to called Jackson "Michey" but apparently the show is too cheap to rename his chips in the Veto draw bag so they still read "Jackson."

I really hated the scene in the storage room between Ovi and Jack, with David looking on.  Jack was the perfect example of everything I can't stand about cocky, intimidating, arrogant jerks.  He just stood there with that stupid smirk on his face, not blinking, and basically daring Ovi to say something, anything.

Not to defend Jack, by any stretch, but I'm not exactly sure what Jack was supposed to say in that moment because Ovi was being really obtuse. Ovi is another one that has no idea how to express himself, I don't even know what he thought he was accomplishing by going upstairs and talking through the door to the HoH either. He just kind of blathers incoherently without saying anything - how are you supposed to reply to that?

Edited by iMonrey
  • Love 6
13 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

Yeah, I realized the last episode left me feeling really sad. Maybe it was knowing one of these assholes was going to win a bunch of money for lying and bullying a preschool teacher.

That's how I was left feeling as well. I was pissed at the mob mentality gleefulness of the hateful 8 trashing their latest victim, sickened at the smug entitlement and intimidation pouring out of Jack in the SR and just plain sad at the treatment of Nicole. These people have sucked the joy out of BB for me, and that stinks.

• Love 11

Nicole and Ovi are forgetting that everyone's in a competition; both think the other contestants, all thrown together by fate, are actually their friends.

Bella's forgetting that being in a game show (which is what this is) does not excuse personally reprehensible behavior. I'm already steeling myself to her protests of "bad editing" or whatever. Remember: Editing can be deceptive, but it CANNOT make you say things you didn't actually say or do things you didn't actually do.

Jack is obviously a jerk at heart and has figured out that he can act like a jerk to his heart's content as long as doesn't do anything explicitly hateful (he toes the line but stays just on the right side of it, unlike Bella). You can tell a lot about a person by how they act when there are no consequences, and we've found out a lot about Jack the last few weeks.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, Halting Hex said:

Cliff is a total dumbfuck, too.  Why on EARTH to do you tell Jack that his Alliance (that you're not in) is having a contentious meeting behind his back?  How can it POSSIBLY help you to help Jack repair things with the people who are plotting against you?

The point of such a move Is to plant doubt in his mind about his standing in the Alliance or the loyalty of members. IOW, spark some paranoia so that the group will turn on each other sooner.

• Love 2

“What are we? Humans? Or animals? Or savages?” 
― William Golding, Lord of the Flies

Seriously, during the Hate8ful 9 group bully fest/rage jamboree in the HOH room, I was waiting for Jack to produce a bird or a rat from his pocket and bite its head off and smear the blood all over his face.  That was some scary, barbaric stuff going on up there.  And the one-by-one shutting of the door in the faces of Cliff, Nicole, Ovi and David made me truly upset.  I suppose logic would dictate that I stop watching this awful season like so many others are doing, and yet - I desperately want to see the 8/9 walk out of the house, one by one, to speak with Julie - expecting cheers and getting met with stony silence.

I can dream.

• Love 10
(edited)
30 minutes ago, LoneHaranguer said:

The point of such a move Is to plant doubt in [Jack's] mind about his standing in the Alliance or the loyalty of members. IOW, spark some paranoia so that the group will turn on each other sooner.

Surely it would be more effective to do so after-the-fact, no?

CLIFF:  Hey, Jack, what was that big group meeting in the HoH all about?  I asked Ovi, but they wouldn't let him in.  Alliance talk, I guess.

JACK:  Huh?

CLIFF:  Oh, that's right, you weren't there.  Sorry, my bad.

Something like that, I'd think.

Edited by Halting Hex
  • Love 4
33 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

And the one-by-one shutting of the door in the faces of Cliff, Nicole, Ovi and David made me truly upset.

Not that I think the 8 are humanity's finest examples, but I'm not sure why "not being allowed to attend an alliance meeting when you're not in the alliance" counts as bullying.  In one sense it's dumb, because it makes Completely Evident who's in the alliance and who's not, but it's hardly bullying, in a competition, to want to be allowed to strategize without the opposition being present.  When non-alliance members showed up and tried to enter, they were told "not now" ... there's a difference between actual bullying (what Bella does), and, say, not being invited to the popular girl's party (so long as she isn't pointedly inviting everyone in the school except you).

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Halting Hex said:

Surely it would be more effective to do after-the-fact, no?

Not if Cliff is looking for the best "why wasn't I included on this?" reaction from Jack. After-the-fact would let the group downplay what Jack was left out of.

(edited)
28 minutes ago, ashleylm said:

Not that I think the 8 are humanity's finest examples, but I'm not sure why "not being allowed to attend an alliance meeting when you're not in the alliance" counts as bullying.  In one sense it's dumb, because it makes Completely Evident who's in the alliance and who's not, but it's hardly bullying, in a competition, to want to be allowed to strategize without the opposition being present.  When non-alliance members showed up and tried to enter, they were told "not now" ... there's a difference between actual bullying (what Bella does), and, say, not being invited to the popular girl's party (so long as she isn't pointedly inviting everyone in the school except you).

This isn't a team sport though. There is a level of 'fake it until you make it' where you keep your alliance under wraps and have to know how to navigate non-alliance members in a way that doesn't alienate. I mean...I don't even think that nasty 'Paul and his minions against the losers' group did that (slammed doors in non alliance members faces).

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 4

I would have LOVED to see one or more of the "outcasts" just walk into the big meeting room and plop themselves down. It's not like Jack or anyone else can physically retaliate. Heck, have Ovi and Nicole and whoever just chase Gr8ful from room to room. The comedy value would be off the charts.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
37 minutes ago, Lamima said:

This isn't a team sport though. There is a level of 'fake it until you make it' where you keep your alliance under wraps and have to know how to navigate non-alliance members in a way that doesn't alienate.

I completely agree, I just think it's stupid rather than mean.

Jack is a Prick (sorry, don't use that word often, but I mean it.)

Bella is a Bitch (read above). The moment she said, 'I'm not here to listen, so shut up, I'm just here to speak.' I would've said 'Fine, Fuck you' and left the room.

Looks like Kaitlyn had some kind of work done (dental?) but whatever it was, good for her. She looked amazing.

This was the only episode I was really interested in, so I'll stick around. It's GOTTA get interesting when the ridiculous alliance implodes and they have to turn on each other, right?

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

I would have LOVED to see one or more of the "outcasts" just walk into the big meeting room and plop themselves down. It's not like Jack or anyone else can physically retaliate. Heck, have Ovi and Nicole and whoever just chase Gr8ful from room to room. The comedy value would be off the charts.

Yes! All of them rush in the door and sit down and then when everybody left, just follow them wherever they go. Ha 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
50 minutes ago, ashleylm said:

I completely agree, I just think it's stupid rather than mean.

But they're doing it out of meanness and not game play. They all seem to revel in being the cool kids and shunning the not cool kids. It's not smart game play but they don't care cause they're cool and having fun (see them jumping up an down like they won the lottery).

• Love 6
3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

“What are we? Humans? Or animals? Or savages?” 
― William Golding, Lord of the Flies

Seriously, during the Hate8ful 9 group bully fest/rage jamboree in the HOH room, I was waiting for Jack to produce a bird or a rat from his pocket and bite its head off and smear the blood all over his face.  That was some scary, barbaric stuff going on up there.  And the one-by-one shutting of the door in the faces of Cliff, Nicole, Ovi and David made me truly upset.  I suppose logic would dictate that I stop watching this awful season like so many others are doing, and yet - I desperately want to see the 8/9 walk out of the house, one by one, to speak with Julie - expecting cheers and getting met with stony silence.

I can dream.

Except you just know CBS will cover-up and just do something like send backstage employees out to be the audience with instructions to cheer loudly.

Same with looking forward to seeing these bullies and racists implode and turn on each other.  Sure they have to but by then they will be the only ones left at the rate it is going so one of them will walk away with half a mil before taxes.

Best thing to do to get revenge for this horror is send letters -- printed ones on actual paper grab far more attention -- to the sponsors demanding this show stop casting bigots and bullies or you are going to stop buying their products.  Bottom line is the only thing Grodner and CBS cares about.  Lose sponsors and you lose money.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

I tried to watch this morning and just had a knot in my stomach.  I ff'd through most of it because I didn't want to bring my whole day down starting off with such negative feelings.  Plus side, I got through it in about 12 min.  Thanks for filling in some of the missing pieces, I missed Cliff kissing butt and Christie's histrionics. 

I know it seems cliche, but it's mostly true about what they say about the mean girl/guy 'cool kids' and how their attitudes serve them throughout the entirety of their lives.  They are young, fit, considered good looking,  and at the prime of their lives now.  They are peaking.  What they don't know yet, is how brief that time of life is.  I feel like for them, age is going to hit hard.  Their identity is tied up in being popular and good looking.  Even if you work out and take great care of yourself for the rest of your life, time still takes a toll.  At some point, no matter how much Jack lifts and tries to build muscle, he won't be alpha anymore.  He will give it all he's got and a 20-something will be able to outdo him, and with less effort.  He is not going to like that.  And the girls will gradually watch younger, prettier girls take more and more attention.  It will be very hard for them to be 'unseated'.  And they have no idea how quickly that is going to happen.  They've got very little time to develop more than the superficial personalities they have now.  They will soon be the older creeps.  People like Nicole and Ovi have never been able to get by on superficial qualities and had to develop empathy and understanding.  They are far, far more likely to have genuine, high quality relationships.  

Obviously these are generalizations, some 'cool' people are kind and some nerdy people are jerks.  But this group really fits the stereotype. 

Edited by eskimo
to clarify
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, Gregg247 said:

I get tired of people always calling everyone who disagrees with them a "bully", but last night's episode.....wow.  That was tough to watch.  Bella and the rest should be ashamed of themselves for that mob-mentality attack.  Tommy at least seemed to recognize it (though it didn't change his attitude at all, aside from a --temporary-- guilty conscience).

Maybe afterwards - but during the Noxious 9 dogpile...?  Play close attention to the very end of one of the HoH Room clips, and you’ll see and hear Tommy jumping in to add his own personal turd to the shitheap; TPTB cut away before we got Tommy’s full contribution, but just enough of a sliver slipped past in the editing room to make it clear Tommy was contributing his own fair share.  So don’t rush to give Tommy TOO much credit.

4 hours ago, iMonrey said:

For example, Nicole was kind of circling the point of saying it was a lie she said they were bullies but she never managed to articulate it in any meaningful way. 

Well, let’s be fair; We the Viewers had a helluva lot more information to work off of than Nicole.  All Nicole knew was (a) her words had been misrepresented, and (b) Bella came downstairs dumping on Nicole, repeating the lies, and taking off in a huff.  Unfortunately, none of this did anything to illuminate to Nicole the source of the lies/distortions - which was actually Anal, with a healthy “silent partner” assist from Holly.  

Look back at the earlier BR conversation which was aired; when Nicole complained to Anal and Holly about feeling “interrogated”, it was Anal who responded by saying Nick and Bella were bullying Nicole - but later in the HoH BR when Nick & Bella reacted so extremely to the “bullies” tag, Anal immediately went into Operation CYA by pinning the bulky reference on Nicole.

So - with no knowledge of (a) how the HoH convo actually went or (b) exactly who was distorting exactly what, how could Nicole respond in anything approaching an effective manner?  IMHO Nicole responded in the only way she could think to; regardless of who started the lie, at present it was Bella repeating it over and over - so Nicole went after Bella, and not undeservedly so.

• Love 6
(edited)

This was the only episode I was really interested in, so I'll stick around. It's GOTTA get interesting when the ridiculous alliance implodes and they have to turn on each other, right?

Eh, not really. At this point it seems like a given that Nick and Bella will be the first 2 to go. I suppose that will seem somewhat satisfying in light of this most recent episode but we've got a LONG way to go. 

They're both idiots, not that they are unique in that regard. Regardless of whether or not Nicole was telling the truth about Michey saying he wanted them to go on the block, what is the point of confronting him about it? Did they honestly expect anyone to admit to such a thing if it were true? How dumb are they? Maybe you just sit on that info and keep it in your back pocket. 

So - with no knowledge of (a) how the HoH convo actually went or (b) exactly who was distorting exactly what, how could Nicole respond in anything approaching an effective manner?

She could be less scattered and zero in on one point to make. The same goes for Bella and, last week, Kemi. All they are doing is a verbal equivalent of stream of consciousness. They just blather without ever making a coherent point.

In this particular case: "I did not cal you bullies. Who told you that?" 

Period. Put the question back on Bella and say nothing further.

Edited by iMonrey
(edited)

I would willingly leave if get evicted rather than dealing with this stuff. I'm black and overweight so I'm sure I would be in the loser pile regardless of whatever else I got going on and I wouldn't want to be involved with those chuckleheads. But, I wouldn't put up with their bullshit either.

Edited by Racj82
  • Love 2
(edited)
17 hours ago, BK1978 said:

I was thinking the same thing.  Last season I was not really all that attracted to Kaitlyn.  I mean I did not think she was unattractive or anything. 

But tonight I was like wow she looks amazing.

17 hours ago, green said:

BB19 was horrible because of Paul.  But this season has gotten to the point where it is like having nine Pauls in the house all at once.

10 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Listening to Taran Armstrong this morning solidified my opinion that Ovi going upstairs to protest the way they were bullying Nicole was one of the most touching things I've ever seen a houseguest do. Unlike Bella's parents, I'll bet Ovi's parents were incredibly proud of him too. And Nicole's parents as well. 

I'm in the minority that I liked Paul. He manipulated a lot of people but I honestly don't remember him actually bullying people. I'd love to see Paul chew the H8ful up and spit them out. I'd rather see 8 Pauls than any of these losers.

Ovi has more character in his little pinky than those 9 others have put together. I didn't think about Ovi much before this, but now have a whole new level of respect for him. Gold star to his parents for raising such a fine young man.

8 hours ago, misokinesia said:

Last night bordered on S15 rage for me, watching Bella bully Nicole. Yes, Bella, you’re a BULLY.

I feel awful for Nicole but take some comfort in that she knows the truth and doesn't need to stoop to Bella’s level and scream it in their faces. Oh, but what I wouldn't give to rip into those snot-nosed little shits! 🤣

Amen! Amen! Amen! My heart broke for Nicole by the cowards and would love to slap them in their collective noggins.

7 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

Tommy seems to be constantly putting on a performance.

Tommy thinks he's still on Broadway and/or looking for a job after the show. Little does he know, no one cares about him. Not the cast, not the audience.

6 hours ago, greyflannel said:

That's how I was left feeling as well. I was pissed at the mob mentality gleefulness of the hateful 8 trashing their latest victim, sickened at the smug entitlement and intimidation pouring out of Jack in the SR and just plain sad at the treatment of Nicole. These people have sucked the joy out of BB for me, and that stinks.

I will repeat, they are all cowards. The h8ful won't do anything without checking with the others. Jack yelling for yellings sake was just too stupid for words.

4 hours ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

That woul have been perfect! I wish they'd done that.

2 hours ago, green said:

Except you just know CBS will cover-up and just do something like send backstage employees out to be the audience with instructions to cheer loudly.

Same with looking forward to seeing these bullies and racists implode and turn on each other.  Sure they have to but by then they will be the only ones left at the rate it is going so one of them will walk away with half a mil before taxes.

Best thing to do to get revenge for this horror is send letters -- printed ones on actual paper grab far more attention -- to the sponsors demanding this show stop casting bigots and bullies or you are going to stop buying their products.  Bottom line is the only thing Grodner and CBS cares about.  Lose sponsors and you lose money.

I hope we all innundate CBS with letters to show how truly awful these people are. Won't the H8ful be surprised at homw H8ted they are once they are evicted and read about themselves?

Edited by sunshine23
forgot information
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Nashville said:

later in the HoH BR when Nick & Bella reacted so extremely to the “bullies” tag, Anal immediately went into Operation CYA by pinning the bulky reference on Nicole.

Typos That Amuse Me, #1001:  Obviously, Nashville meant "bully" here (the "k" and the "l" being keyboard neighbors), but the typo works, too.  The false accusation against her has indeed proven large and cumbersome, whatever happens tonight (I haven't watched, yet).

• LOL 1
  • Love 1