Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey & Tom: No More Meester Rice Guy

• Start Topic

I would really like to send Darcy a copy of the book "He is just not into you".   I mean I am of old school but I would definitely expect after a 4yr friendship to at least have met the man,  and he would spend his money to come and see me.   I would definitely find it awkward if he tried sleeping with me right away or maybe even not the first visit.   Like I said I am old!

Also, I watched love after lockup last night and one of the couples went out for steak as soon as she picked up her soul mate from prison.   The whole time I was watching for them to cut it on a bias..........lol.    Too much reality tv?   You bet!

I think it would be super fun to have "pillowtalk" with Jesse wouldn't you?

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Tatortot said:

I don’t know, I think he’s pretty humorless. His comment for everyone would probably be that they needed to work on themselves, babe. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Tatortot said:

24 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I don’t know, I think he’s pretty humorless. His comment for everyone would probably be that they needed to work on themselves, babe. 

But you know who would be fun?  His weird sprockets stepfather with the two tone hair.  He was an epic asshole but just looking at him made me want to laugh.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, RealReality said:

But you know who would be fun?  His weird sprockets stepfather with the two tone hair.  He was an epic asshole but just looking at him made me want to laugh.  

OMG YES! I would gladly trade Colt and Debbie for Stepfodder Jesse and Jesse.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, RealReality said:
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Add to that his Betsey Johnson lookalike mother and it would be a hoot 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 8/28/2019 at 5:44 PM, deedee2 said:

Honestly, I don't know how some people can afford their lifestyles. I don't know how Darcey (does she even have a job?) can afford a wardrobe of haute cuture designer duds, and I don't know how the 'My 600 lb Life' folks on welfare can afford take-out for every meal, every day.  😮

Darcy isn't wearing couture, I don't think. I'm guessing more like TJ Maxx.😁

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Some women and men do wear CLs as a status symbol. Many styles also go on sale and you can easily get some at more than 50% off. I have a few pairs. If you take care of them, they will last several years.

i bought a new Michael Kors bag this week. Have been eyeing the website and liked a couple of them, Ebates or whatever it is called now had a 15% caahback day Wednesday. So the bag was mine!

instead of the weaves and fillers and procedures and plastic surgery, maybe Darcey could take up reading or take some general interest courses to learn about the world - art, culture, science, etc. and bring something to a conversation. Open her horizons. Improve herself on the inside.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Mothra said:

And 99% of the photos are 3/4 profile with side-eye.  Is this their "modeling" pose or what?  The full-on duck lips are terrifying--do they not realize how horrible they look?  Isn't plastic surgery supposed to make you look younger?  It seems like they are aiming for some kind of ageless sex kitten look, and it's not a good idea.

I’m going to start a band named Ageless Sex Kitten...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, RealReality said:

But I just about died when she made sure to address her baby hairs before leaving her room.  

Darcey doesn't have baby hair. She has regular hair desperately trying to regrow after being yanked out by 50 pounds of weave.

7 hours ago, iwasish said:

Regarding the high heels. I think she wears them so that she has to hold on to her  guys arm. She doesn’t want them escaping.

Someone needs to tell her that she can still hold on to them in flats and it's easier to catch them when they bolt because they will bolt.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

Did anyone catch Darcy on Jerry O’Connells show that was a Wendy Williams vacation fill in?   The appearance was evidently a surprise for him and he fawned over her to which she kept repeating  you’re awesome.   He asked if she could say if she was still with Tom and her answer was you know I love love.  I caught it on YouTube.   The dress is worth a search. Sorry can’t link. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, athousandclowns said:

Did anyone catch Darcy on Jerry O’Connells show that was a Wendy Williams vacation fill in?   The appearance was evidently a surprise for him and he fawned over her to which she kept repeating  you’re awesome.   He asked if she could say if she was still with Tom and her answer was you know I love love.  I caught it on YouTube.   The dress is worth a search. Sorry can’t link. 

I feel like @Drogo posted it.  I'm not sure I could get all the way through it ..jerry O'Connell was awful.  

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, athousandclowns said:

On 8/19/2019 at 2:00 PM, druzy said:
  • LOL 2
23 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Darcey doesn't have baby hair. She has regular hair desperately trying to regrow after being yanked out by 50 pounds of weave.

Someone needs to tell her that she can still hold on to them in flats and it's easier to catch them when they bolt because they will bolt.

Ha ha, for years I did full weaves without taking breaks, which was an awful idea.  No matter how good the install, it's just a bad idea. 

So I researched wigs and creating "baby hairs" was damn near an obsession on YouTube.  It just tickled me to hear Darcy say it. 

My wigs normally come with the knots bleached and the baby hairs cut, but I find it fun to sometimes buy a cheapie wig and try to "slay" it.  

As for the shoes, I'm sure Darcy has carefully weighed the pros and cons and realizes that if the man manages to escape she can't physically catch him.  Maybe they can develop a lubouton with a self propelling wheel like those roller skate shoes....

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Ha ha, for years I did full weaves without taking breaks, which was an awful idea.  No matter how good the install, it's just a bad idea. 

So I researched wigs and creating "baby hairs" was damn near an obsession on YouTube.  It just tickled me to hear Darcy say it. 

My wigs normally come with the knots bleached and the baby hairs cut, but I find it fun to sometimes buy a cheapie wig and try to "slay" it.

I was like "baby hairs"? "Girl, you ain't got baby hairs. You have traction alopecia. Your hairline looks like the coastline of Norway. You have a skullet like Riff Raff from Rocky Horror. Wear a wig." She really needs to stop with extensions. It's pretty clear that she's only putting them in on the back half of her hair. She needs to stop.

9 minutes ago, RealReality said:

As for the shoes, I'm sure Darcy has carefully weighed the pros and cons and realizes that if the man manages to escape she can't physically catch him.  Maybe they can develop a lubouton with a self propelling wheel like those roller skate shoes....

Don't show these to Darcey.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/saint-laurents-new-heels-with-wheels-are-for-people-who-want-to-live-dangerously_n_59834062e4b00f0084ae6cf7

• LOL 5
3 hours ago, Elizzikra said:
16 hours ago, Mothra said:

I’m going to start a band named Ageless Sex Kitten...

More like Aging Oversexed Kitty Alleycat

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 10

Darcy:  "I am feeling sexy!  I am feeling goddess!  I WANT MORE!"  Darcy, you ALWAYS want more.  What I can't out my finger on is this:  He HAD to know she was an overemotional fool when he had to listen to her crying jags over Jesse.  Oh wait.....he wants to be on tv, silly!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Another literally painful looking dressing scene 

82CEB612-0C74-47DA-8AD9-50A85B4E2A21.jpeg

Why would anyone work that hard to get in to a patent leather skirt?  Didn't she have anything in rubber that would stretch?

Meeting the competition. Did Deaven do her makeup? She makes Darcey look almost natural. 

13AD6AF6-4389-49B2-9058-370B28CBA655.jpeg

I bet Darcy is SO jealous of this look.  She wishes she had thought of it first.

• LOL 3
On 8/31/2019 at 9:05 PM, Frozendiva said:

instead of the weaves and fillers and procedures and plastic surgery, maybe Darcey could take up reading or take some general interest courses to learn about the world - art, culture, science, etc. and bring something to a conversation. Open her horizons. Improve herself on the inside.

In other words, work on herself, babe.   LOL

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
On 8/31/2019 at 2:14 PM, Tatortot said:

I would really like to send Darcy a copy of the book "He is just not into you".   I mean I am of old school but I would definitely expect after a 4yr friendship to at least have met the man,  and he would spend his money to come and see me.   I would definitely find it awkward if he tried sleeping with me right away or maybe even not the first visit.   Like I said I am old!

Also, I watched love after lockup last night and one of the couples went out for steak as soon as she picked up her soul mate from prison.   The whole time I was watching for them to cut it on a bias..........lol.    Too much reality tv?   You bet!

No you are not old.  Even if I had been having a pen pal/phone call relationship with someone at age 25 (1990, no internet) I would have zero expectations of sleeping together right away.  I would have felt very uncomfortable had a guy pressured me.

I, too, watched Love After Lockup, saw that same scene and thought of cutting it in the bias, too!  That couple has yet another sexually aggressive female wanting to get busy in a bathroom within five minutes.  Look, I am all for owning your sexuality, enjoying the pleasures of the flesh, etc.....but please stop talking about it all damn day.  I do not need to know frequency, duration, nothing.  Is nothing private anymore??

• Love 5
On 8/31/2019 at 9:39 PM, RealReality said:

I feel like @Drogo posted it.  I'm not sure I could get all the way through it ..jerry O'Connell was awful.  

I saw him doing an interview about the show and he was horrible in that! It was maybe 30 seconds or a minute and convinced me I'd never want to see him as a host.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, LilMissKnowitall said:

I saw him doing an interview about the show and he was horrible in that! It was maybe 30 seconds or a minute and convinced me I'd never want to see him as a host.

Still, I have to give him props for being secure enough to also go on What Happens Live and freely share his vast knowledge of The Real Housewives of... franchise.

Me? It's a major haven of validation over here! I'm too ashamed to tell people which shows I watch, aside from an "I like bad reality TV shows" in a "hahaha, but it's not like I'm addicted to it and I'm also not giving you any specifics so that you won't judge me or think that I'm not as intelligent as previously thought," which I'm sure they then erroneously translate into me just liking something as innocuous as Survivor.

Edited by Scout Finch
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, Scout Finch said:

Still, I have to give him props for being secure enough to also go on What Happens Live and freely share his vast knowledge of The Real Housewives of... franchise.

Me? It's a major haven of validation over here! I'm too ashamed to tell people which shows I watch, aside from an "I like bad reality TV shows" in a "hahaha, but it's not like I'm addicted to it and I'm also not giving you any specifics so that you won't judge me or think that I'm not as intelligent as previously thought," which I'm sure they then erroneously translate into me just liking something as innocuous as Survivor.

Ha ha, I could care less about public opinion and I routinely tell people I think the bachelor is far too high faluntin for my tastes and everyone wears dresses and has all their teeth.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 8/31/2019 at 9:05 PM, Frozendiva said:

14 hours ago, lasandi said:

In other words, work on herself, babe.   LOL

Before tackling arts and science, perhaps she could just start with the basics like her ABCs, 123s and Directions because did anyone catch the bit when they were leaving the apartment together and Tom tells her to take a left, and, wait for it, of course she starts to go right.  Yeah.  Not that left, your other left, Darcey.  The brain cells are strong with this one. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
Just now, Cementhead said:

Before tackling arts and science, perhaps she could just start with the basics like her ABCs, 123s and Directions because did anyone catch the bit when they were leaving the apartment together and Tom tells her to take a left, and, wait for it, of course she starts to go right.  Yeah.  Not that left, your other left, Darcey.  The brain cells are strong with this one. 

Good thing she's not driving in London! Maybe she thinks left and right are reversed in the UK because they drive on the left? 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

TBF, ive done this before....and lord help everyone if someone is relying on me to know east, west, north or south because we will be lost for sure. 

• Love 4
On 8/31/2019 at 9:39 PM, RealReality said:

I'm not sure I could get all the way through it ..jerry O'Connell was awful.  

Ugh, how the hell does Rebecca Romijn leave John Stamos for that. what a goofball.  He was all awkward and terrible.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, jayfay said:

Spoiler 

Hide contents

So the finally did the deed. Lordt 🤦🏽‍♀️

Spoiler

Darcy didn’t seem overly impressed. Like to know just how he hurt his ankle(?). Maybe when she wrestled him onto the bed?

Edited by iwasish
  • LOL 2

So I just read on another website that Tom is as much a fraud as Darcy: it says he lives with his parents, which is why Darcy's not going home with him. 

He is also said to routinely hijack others' photos on Instagram and uses them to imply a life of luxury.

Tried to link the article but it just won't paste. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 8/31/2019 at 8:35 PM, blubld43 said:

Darcy isn't wearing couture, I don't think. I'm guessing more like TJ Maxx.😁

I'm going off her Louboutin boots and the fact that she makes an issue out of luxury goods. But, yeah, all those things could totally be knockoffs. I wouldn't know, really. My wardrobe is so basic. Gap, Banana Republic, Roots (for the Canadians), etc. My biggest luxuries are Lululemon yoga pants and Uggs.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, blubld43 said:

So I just read on another website that Tom is as much a fraud as Darcy: it says he lives with his parents, which is why Darcy's not going home with him. 

He is also said to routinely hijack others' photos on Instagram and uses them to imply a life of luxury.

Tried to link the article but it just won't paste. 

Someone else already linked all that info showing the fake pics he put on instagram etc.

It's pretty bad.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, blubld43 said:

There’s a big discussion of Tom’s fraudin’ back on page 3 of this thread 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 9/1/2019 at 8:23 PM, magemaud said:

Meeting the competition. Did Deaven do her makeup? She makes Darcey look almost natural. 

13AD6AF6-4389-49B2-9058-370B28CBA655.jpeg

LOL, I'd be super fucking hurt if this is what my husband to be ever considered girlfriend material.  

I realize it's shallow, but what a blow to the ego!

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 1

So upfront let me say that I agree with all of you about Darcey being too desperate and thinking her only worth is sexual. Being upset that Tom didn't want to jiggy jiggy her on that first night was kind of sad. However, and I can't believe I'm going to say this, I kinda get it. 

I was doing this long-term travel stint in Eastern Europe when I met British "Mark" at a hostel in Cesky Krumov, Czech Republic. We hit it off right away and spent 2 full days together. He didn't make a move on me, even though on the second night we slept in the same bed so that we could stay up all night talking. On the third day we traveled to Prague where we, once again, spent 2 full days by each other's sides. We had what I thought was a very good connection. Still, although he flirted with me and I tried to flirt back and offer, um, hints he didn't make a move. As he was getting on the bus back to London he said, "You know, I feel like I'm making a huge mistake. I don't think I want to leave you." We agreed to meet in Ireland 6 months later. We were going to do this whole BEFORE SUNRISE thing. Our letters to each other during that time were fun and flirty. We talked about long-term stuff and how we might do things together in the future. Neither one of us dated anyone in the interim and I was smitten. When Ireland came around, though, he stood me up. There I was on this desolate Irish island (sorry Inishere), waiting by the ferry dock for 2 days.  Later he'd claim that the airfare was too high. (Yes, I know.) I was crushed but figured, oh well. It happens. Eight months later when I traveled back to Ireland, I sent him a note and just offhandedly mentioned the place where I was staying at on the Dingle peninsula. 24 hours later I'm walking out of the hostel and he's standing there waiting for me. We spent 2 days together hanging out and talking but at the end of that second night, when I got in bed with him, he actually asked me to go to my own. Yes, he kicked me out of bed. I was mortified because I wasn't even offering sex or coming on to him. He offered no explanation. The next morning he got on a bus to Galway and I boarded one for Limerick and we never saw each other again. We sent a few more messages but I eventually gave up.

I absolutely felt embarrassed and rejected. Although he never made a physical move on me, in his letters he made it clear that he was attracted. Even his surprise trip to see me in Ireland is weird in hindsight. I have no idea what any of that was about. I had a good job. I'm cute. I'm no Kirylam but I think I could could pass for Darcey's filtered pictures more than Darcey could.  We had a lot in common. I wasn't clingy or desperate. I didn't talk about exes or do any of those "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" things. I wound up with self-esteem issues. 

I respect Tom for not jumping into bed with her. Nobody should ever feel pressured for sex. But if we take Darcey's word for it that they were sexting, or whatever, then I could see how she might feel confused about his intentions. She keeps harping on about how they've known each other for "4 years", but even if they'd only been chatting for a few months, I could see how she might be confused. Spending all that time flirting with her, asking to see her friend's cleavage, etc, and then really backing off in person. There's a fine line between being a gentleman and stringing someone along sometimes. Of course we haven't seen their messages, so I can't say any of that happened for sure. I think with her he needed to just be blunt and to the point without leaving any room for a gray area: Darcey, I'm very attracted to you but I'd just feel more comfortable if we spent a few days getting to know each other in person before we become intimate. I'm a little nervous with the cameras around and I've messed up some relationships in the past by jumping into the physical stuff too quickly and because I DO like you so much, I want to try and make this work.

Mark was British and straight. (He'd have been a good candidate for "gay or European", but my own husband falls into that category as well.) I've talked to my British husband about the situation, seeing if maybe there could've been some crossed wires or if his actions were a British thing. Nope. My husband is flummoxed as well. 

If anyone wants to add to my part of it, I'll meet you over in the small talk. I didn't want to hijack the forum, but I can actually "get" some of what Darcey might have been feeling. I know, it's not a good look. Don't worry, though, I haven't totally gone off the cliff. I still think she's a desperate Stage 5 clinger. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

Spending all that time flirting with her, asking to see her friend's cleavage, etc, and then really backing off in person. There's a fine line between being a gentleman and stringing someone along sometimes.

I totally agree with this. I think it would take an awful lot of suspension of disbelief to posit that Darcey would have a completely platonic relationship over WhatsApp for four years and then assume they were sharing a bed their first night together. This doesn’t seem like a Patrick and Myriam situation.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, mamadrama said:

So upfront let me say that I agree with all of you about Darcey being too desperate and thinking her only worth is sexual. Being upset that Tom didn't want to jiggy jiggy her on that first night was kind of sad. However, and I can't believe I'm going to say this, I kinda get it. 

I was doing this long-term travel stint in Eastern Europe when I met British "Mark" at a hostel in Cesky Krumov, Czech Republic. We hit it off right away and spent 2 full days together. He didn't make a move on me, even though on the second night we slept in the same bed so that we could stay up all night talking. On the third day we traveled to Prague where we, once again, spent 2 full days by each other's sides. We had what I thought was a very good connection. Still, although he flirted with me and I tried to flirt back and offer, um, hints he didn't make a move. As he was getting on the bus back to London he said, "You know, I feel like I'm making a huge mistake. I don't think I want to leave you." We agreed to meet in Ireland 6 months later. We were going to do this whole BEFORE SUNRISE thing. Our letters to each other during that time were fun and flirty. We talked about long-term stuff and how we might do things together in the future. Neither one of us dated anyone in the interim and I was smitten. When Ireland came around, though, he stood me up. There I was on this desolate Irish island (sorry Inishere), waiting by the ferry dock for 2 days.  Later he'd claim that the airfare was too high. (Yes, I know.) I was crushed but figured, oh well. It happens. Eight months later when I traveled back to Ireland, I sent him a note and just offhandedly mentioned the place where I was staying at on the Dingle peninsula. 24 hours later I'm walking out of the hostel and he's standing there waiting for me. We spent 2 days together hanging out and talking but at the end of that second night, when I got in bed with him, he actually asked me to go to my own. Yes, he kicked me out of bed. I was mortified because I wasn't even offering sex or coming on to him. He offered no explanation. The next morning he got on a bus to Galway and I boarded one for Limerick and we never saw each other again. We sent a few more messages but I eventually gave up.

I absolutely felt embarrassed and rejected. Although he never made a physical move on me, in his letters he made it clear that he was attracted. Even his surprise trip to see me in Ireland is weird in hindsight. I have no idea what any of that was about. I had a good job. I'm cute. I'm no Kirylam but I think I could could pass for Darcey's filtered pictures more than Darcey could.  We had a lot in common. I wasn't clingy or desperate. I didn't talk about exes or do any of those "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" things. I wound up with self-esteem issues. 

I respect Tom for not jumping into bed with her. Nobody should ever feel pressured for sex. But if we take Darcey's word for it that they were sexting, or whatever, then I could see how she might feel confused about his intentions. She keeps harping on about how they've known each other for "4 years", but even if they'd only been chatting for a few months, I could see how she might be confused. Spending all that time flirting with her, asking to see her friend's cleavage, etc, and then really backing off in person. There's a fine line between being a gentleman and stringing someone along sometimes. Of course we haven't seen their messages, so I can't say any of that happened for sure. I think with her he needed to just be blunt and to the point without leaving any room for a gray area: Darcey, I'm very attracted to you but I'd just feel more comfortable if we spent a few days getting to know each other in person before we become intimate. I'm a little nervous with the cameras around and I've messed up some relationships in the past by jumping into the physical stuff too quickly and because I DO like you so much, I want to try and make this work.

Mark was British and straight. (He'd have been a good candidate for "gay or European", but my own husband falls into that category as well.) I've talked to my British husband about the situation, seeing if maybe there could've been some crossed wires or if his actions were a British thing. Nope. My husband is flummoxed as well. 

If anyone wants to add to my part of it, I'll meet you over in the small talk. I didn't want to hijack the forum, but I can actually "get" some of what Darcey might have been feeling. I know, it's not a good look. Don't worry, though, I haven't totally gone off the cliff. I still think she's a desperate Stage 5 clinger. 

All great points. But you are taking Darcy’s word about what went on with their texting and communications over the 4 years. From a bit of what I’ve gleaned from Tom’s comments, he was pretty much a sounding  board and shoulder to cry on during the Jesse situation. My take is Darcy was green with envy over Stacy getting engaged right out of the gate and she failed to wrangle a ring from Jesse and was kind of humiliated on TV. So she regroups and figures she has this guy on the back burner, very different from Jesse,not realizing he’s using decades old photos and probably exaggerating his exciting jet set life. She convinces herself that THIS is the   guy she SHOULD have chosen and gradually creates a fantasy around her and Tom and their future. 

I think Tom sees Darcy as a woman who doesn’t see her own worth, he thinks all she needs is a man that’s nice/respectful of her. Maybe he’s looking for what Darcy seems to be looking for. He’s at an age where he doesn’t want to rush into something and regret it. Darcy may want the same thing, but her approach is so clingy and desperate that he’s put off by her . And she’s too fixated on getting that ring to listen to  him.  All that desperation is just going to drive him and most other men away.

i’ll bet reading the texts they sent each other would give a fascinating insight into Darcy’s ability to read something and get a whole different take on its meaning from what the sender intended.  Tom does need to be absolutely blunt when he talks to her, he can’t allow her to twist his words to fit HER narrative.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
Just now, iwasish said:

All great points. But you are taking Darcy’s word about what went on with their texting and communications over the 4 years. From a bit of what I’ve gleaned from Tom’s comments, he was pretty much a sounding  board and shoulder to cry on during the Jesse situation. My take is Darcy was green with envy over Stacy getting engaged right out of the gate and she failed to wrangle a ring from Jesse and was kind of humiliated on TV. So she regroups and figures she has this guy on the back burner, very different from Jesse,not realizing he’s using decades old photos and probably exaggerating his exciting jet set life. She convinces herself that THIS is the   guy she SHOULD have chosen and gradually creates a fantasy around her and Tom and their future. 

I think Tom sees Darcy as a woman who doesn’t see her own worth, he thinks all she needs is a man that’s nice/respectful of her. Maybe he’s looking for what Darcy seems to be looking for. He’s at an age where he doesn’t want to rush into something and regret it. Darcy may want the same thing, but her approach is so clingy and desperate that he’s put off by her . And she’s too fixated on getting that ring to listen to  him.  All that desperation is just going to drive him and most other men away.

i’ll bet reading the texts they sent each other would give a fascinating insight into Darcy’s ability to read something and get a whole different take on its meaning from what the sender intended.  Tom does need to be absolutely blunt when he talks to her, he can’t allow her to twist his words to fit HER narrative.   

I'd love to see the receipts from this "love" story. My guess is that he paid her attention which, in turn, made her totally obsessed over him. Now she's created this romantic narrative that bears little resemblance to reality. '

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I'd love to see the receipts from this "love" story. My guess is that he paid her attention which, in turn, made her totally obsessed over him. Now she's created this romantic narrative that bears little resemblance to reality. '

What you said in so fewer words than me!!!

• LOL 1
On 8/25/2019 at 1:29 PM, Kareem said:

Wasn’t it written seasons ago that she was trolling the ‘net for someone to be on the show with her?  Wouldn’t be a huge surprise and might explain her finding the Dutch douche and Tom Bond at the same time, how she managed to find two fame whores, why she kept in touch with Bond and now claims to have had a four year relationship with him.  (?)

I think she was communicating with several guys, probably in a casual manner, but TomIAmNotARealityHoTV was the only one who "bit" back about being filmed so she zeroed in on him, rewrote their history to suit her new storyline, and he's now her great love. If Juan Pablo in Spain or Omer in Bosnia or Gunther in Germany had responded in a positive way about filming then one of them would be the great love.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
On 8/28/2019 at 6:44 PM, deedee2 said:

Honestly, I don't know how some people can afford their lifestyles. I don't know how Darcey (does she even have a job?) can afford a wardrobe of haute cuture designer duds, and I don't know how the 'My 600 lb Life' folks on welfare can afford take-out for every meal, every day.  😮

I just have to put this here again. EXACTLY. Seriously. Wonder this ALL the time. 

(and quite often ------the 600 pounders have their nails did)

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I think she was communicating with several guys, probably in a casual manner, but TomIAmNotARealityHoTV was the only one who "bit" back about being filmed so she zeroed in on him, rewrote their history to suit her new storyline, and he's now her great love. If Juan Pablo in Spain or Omer in Bosnia or Gunther in Germany had responded in a positive way about filming then one of them would be the great love.

Agreed. And I for one am grateful she didn't happen to meet a Canadian willing to play the realityho game! 

• Love 1