Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Drogo

Darcey & Tom: No More Meester Rice Guy

Recommended Posts

I wonder how Tom must feel about being "sloppy seconds" after things with Jesse didn't work out. Are there others waiting in the (Angel) wings eager to sell their souls and lose their dignity in exchange for their chance to be on American TV? (What am I saying, of course there are!) 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

On 8/23/2019 at 1:01 PM, nutella fitzgerald said:

Exactly! He went to all the trouble of making his IG username “tombrookstv,” it isn’t like he could choose to not be on TV at this point! 😔 

Ah so It seems he’s hoping to get his 15 minutes without having to actually fuck Darcy. Let’s see how successful he is. 

  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Ah so It seems he’s hoping to get his 15 minutes without having to actually fuck Darcy. Let’s see how successful he is. 

LOL, she is going to act crazy and drop anvil sized hints about an engagement ring whether he sleeps with her or not.  

Good on him for trying to do the decent thing and not have sex with her.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I laughed at discerning food expert "Cut-it-on-the-Bias, I've-Worked-in-Restaurants-Darcey" when Tom was feeding her in the restaurant. Her very professional assessment: "Ooh! It's good. It's salty. And peppery." 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 7
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I laughed at food expert "Cut-it-on-the-Bias, I've-Worked-in-Restaurants-Darcey" when Tom was feeding her in the restaurant. Her very professional assessment: "Ooh! It's good. It's salty. And peppery." 

Out of a panoply of cringe worthy moments the two of them awkwardly feeding each other after meeting fifteen minutes ago was my personal cringiest.  

People have their own versions of romance and what turns them on, but being spoon fed like a baby is just really.....no....for me.  I'm good, I can feed myself like a real grown up.

  • Like 13
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

8 hours ago, RealReality said:

People have their own versions of romance and what turns them on, but being spoon fed like a baby is just really.....no....for me.  I'm good, I can feed myself like a real grown up.

SERIOUSLY.

Also, my depth perception is not always the greatest, so...yeah. 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

Another cringeworthy moment was in the cab when Darcey asked Tom if the church they were passing was where they were "going to get married." Didn't she say something similar to Jesse? 

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Wasn’t it written seasons ago that she was trolling the ‘net for someone to be on the show with her?  Wouldn’t be a huge surprise and might explain her finding the Dutch douche and Tom Bond at the same time, how she managed to find two fame whores, why she kept in touch with Bond and now claims to have had a four year relationship with him.  (?)

  • Useful 3
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, RoadFullOfPromise said:

SERIOUSLY.

Also, my depth perception is not always the greatest, so...yeah. 

Nothing says romance like poking out someone's eye on the first date! 🤣

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, JennyMominFL said:

Just have to say that this is the greatest thread title on this whole site

Sorry to be a cement-head, but what is the reference to "rice" about? I must have missed an episode.

P.S. I'm quite partial to "Supersize My Tagine" 😅

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

38 minutes ago, deedee2 said:

Sorry to be a cement-head, but what is the reference to "rice" about? I must have missed an episode.

P.S. I'm quite partial to "Supersize My Tagine" 😅

Darcy and Jesse had a spectacular fight while cooking dinner for her kids. She carried on about how he should cut the steak “on the bias” and that she was an expert since she used to work in a restaurant. The side dish that night was Rice a Roni ( the San Francisco treat!).  

  • Like 1
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Darcy and Jesse had a spectacular fight while cooking dinner for her kids. She carried on about how he should cut the steak “on the bias” and that she was an expert since she used to work in a restaurant. The side dish that night was Rice a Roni ( the San Francisco treat!).  

Thanks. I saw the "on the bias" steak episode ("you ruin everything!"), but managed to miss the Rice a Roni bit. That helps explain the live chat thread title, too.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Oh good Lord, Darcy. 

If she can't hold her wine, she needs to lay off altogether. I think she was definitely sloppy drunk when they arrived at the AirBNB and got worse as she had another glass and begged Tom to "just cuddle" with her. 

That thing she was wearing has to be a jacket, not a dress. She's short and it barely covered her tushie. I'm not a fan of the hair either - it's never been my taste but now it's so much and so fake and so big (like, Texas-big). That and the double-thick fake eyelashes and the puffy lips - it's all just too much for me. I can hardly stand to look at her. It just makes my face hurt.

Quote

Just have to say that this is the greatest thread title on this whole site

Totally agree - and not just in an attempt to suck up to Drogo.

  • Like 7
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

“Last night was electric!” Darcy seemed so proud of waking up in Tom’s white shirt because she considered it a sign that he wanted to take care of her. He probably just put it on over that by now stinky bodysuit, nothing at all sexy went on. He stated she had too much to drink and was difficult to deal with and she said she “probably” had a lot to drink and didn’t remember what had happened. 

  • Like 5
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

9 hours ago, magemaud said:

Another “walk down the aisle” comment next week? 

A825E91E-F87E-41F0-8D6B-3415EFFF5DF0.jpeg

Does this woman own any skirt or dress that covers her butt cheeks fully?

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, magemaud said:

Another “walk down the aisle” comment next week? 

A825E91E-F87E-41F0-8D6B-3415EFFF5DF0.jpeg

What. In. The. Fuck?  Is that Darcy & Tom?  How did I miss this.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, JennyMominFL said:

And then many in the forum ran with the Rice a Roni theme and it was hilarious

Sort of an unspoken forum rule that you could rip apart Darcey and Jesse, but Rice-A-Roni was an innocent bystander and shouldn't be abused.  

Not R-A-Roni's fault that this horrible couple picked it up off the market shelf to accompany their steak.  R-A-Roni never did anything to deserve anyone's hatred and has given us all many years of happiness.  It's the food version of Mister Rogers.

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Stay-puft-marshmallow-man.jpg

Its more that they just both seem oddly shaped. I cant quite put my finger on it. Its not that they are both a little overweight as many of us are, it's weird proportions

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

16 minutes ago, Kroliosis said:

What. In. The. Fuck?  Is that Darcy & Tom?  How did I miss this.

It’s from the preview.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, magemaud said:

Another “walk down the aisle” comment next week? 

A825E91E-F87E-41F0-8D6B-3415EFFF5DF0.jpeg

Omg, she really is tiny. 

Are those trainers she's wearing?? Gasp! Tom must have told her he'd bang her if she'd do something besides drink and pet her hair.

Edited by blubld43
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

Omg, she really is tiny. 

Are those trainers she's wearing?? Gasp! Tom must have told her he'd bang her if she'd do something besides drink and pet her hair.

I can't figure out what she's wearing!  It's not cute...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

In the TH discussing Toms bloody nose, it seemed Darcy got very defensive about his remark that she hit him. It reminded me of the Jesse/Shoe throwing incident. Tom didn’t say she hit him on purpose but I wonder if there’s more to it than her flailing around in bed . I did like  how he said she was snoring (how ladylike) which I’m sure she loved hearing . Tom was fully dressed and ready for the day when Darcy woke up. Somehow I think he has a calendar on his phone crossing off the days till she leaves.

How rude to ask him to change the getaway trip that he planned to visiting with her sister and the fiancé. He clearly wasnt happy. 

Rewatching her meltdown, I just feel so sorry for her daughters. The humiliation if her friends see that. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

I'll just leave this here. This is what Darcey woke up to (or should I say allegedly woke up to, in a freshly-ironed shirt unstained with make-up). She is actually devastated not to have had sex with this.

hiult1me6qi31.png

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 15

Share this post


Link to post

What is it with all these folks with huge foreheads?  Now Tom and Tim.

Is it a requirement for the show?   I know they went with ears for Ceezer.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, essexjan said:

I'll just leave this here. This is what Darcey woke up to (or should I say allegedly woke up to, in a freshly-ironed shirt unstained with make-up). She is actually devastated not to have had sex with this.

hiult1me6qi31.png

I watched Qvc recently. He looks like Isaac Mizrahi, the designer. 

  • Like 6
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, essexjan said:

I'll just leave this here. This is what Darcey woke up to (or should I say allegedly woke up to, in a freshly-ironed shirt unstained with make-up). She is actually devastated not to have had sex with this.

hiult1me6qi31.png

This is brilliant!  I'm going to borrow this strategy next time I want to avoid nooky (or to discourage anyone from sitting next to me on the subway)

  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, iwasish said:

In the TH discussing Toms bloody nose, it seemed Darcy got very defensive about his remark that she hit him. It reminded me of the Jesse/Shoe throwing incident. Tom didn’t say she hit him on purpose but I wonder if there’s more to it than her flailing around in bed . I did like  how he said she was snoring (how ladylike) which I’m sure she loved hearing . Tom was fully dressed and ready for the day when Darcy woke up. Somehow I think he has a calendar on his phone crossing off the days till she leaves.

How rude to ask him to change the getaway trip that he planned to visiting with her sister and the fiancé. He clearly wasnt happy. 

Rewatching her meltdown, I just feel so sorry for her daughters. The humiliation if her friends see that. 

Remember when Darcey made a huge deal when Jesse bumped her arm? She couldn't just adjust the way she was sitting, oh no, she had to natter at him about it till he got mad. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

Remember when Darcey made a huge deal when Jesse bumped her arm? She couldn't just adjust the way she was sitting, oh no, she had to natter at him about it till he got mad. 

“Natter” perfect description of Darcy’s incessant talking.

Haven’t heard that word in years!!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I just had a fabulous idea!!!  

Let's get Darcey on the next season of Love After Lockup!!!!    I'm sure she could find another love of her life.  What could possibly go wrong?

  • Like 4
  • Useful 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

I think Darcey is in constant competition with her twin sister. She sounded hella jealous of her sister’s “engagement” to an Albanian love rat. I don’t think I’ve ever seen identical twins get identical surgeries. I think they’re constantly trying to outdo the other and both end up looking like muppets.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, essexjan said:

I'll just leave this here. This is what Darcey woke up to (or should I say allegedly woke up to, in a freshly-ironed shirt unstained with make-up). She is actually devastated not to have had sex with this.

hiult1me6qi31.png

Oh, gosh, this is making me LOL like a loon. I think maybe Tom has a little mischievous sense of humour under that bland, reserved exterior. Kind of like he's winking to the viewers.

First thing that came to me seeing this pic was: "That's a chip up the nose, I'm afraid" (A Fish Called Wanda). 😄

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

7 hours ago, iwasish said:

In the TH discussing Toms bloody nose, it seemed Darcy got very defensive about his remark that she hit him. It reminded me of the Jesse/Shoe throwing incident. Tom didn’t say she hit him on purpose but I wonder if there’s more to it than her flailing around in bed . I did like  how he said she was snoring (how ladylike) which I’m sure she loved hearing . Tom was fully dressed and ready for the day when Darcy woke up. Somehow I think he has a calendar on his phone crossing off the days till she leaves.

How rude to ask him to change the getaway trip that he planned to visiting with her sister and the fiancé. He clearly wasnt happy. 

Rewatching her meltdown, I just feel so sorry for her daughters. The humiliation if her friends see that. 

I wasn't paying full attention (I was knitting while I watched), but I thought he said she was snoring and he tried to get her to move/roll over to make it stop and that's when she whacked him in the nose. I wonder how long he waited to wake her up? He looked like he'd been up for hours.

Also, her reaction when he told her he'd arranged a boat trip was less than excited. I'm sure she wanted to just get hammered again and shag all day. In her TH, she tried to make it sound like he was wasted, too, when he wasn't. She said they'd both had too much to drink. Sorry, DarcyDrunkio. Tom was able to walk just fine and was able to speak without slurring his words. 

What a waste of a trip to London with your own personal, local tour guide! When they were on the boat on the Thames, I was almost embarrassed for her. She had no idea of the history she was seeing or any desire to learn of it. I was waiting for Tom to point out the Tower of London and Traitor's Gate and to have Darcy go "huh"?

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Horrified said:

Dunno - looks more like an asylum worker escorting a patient back to her room

Spot on! I was only able to catch a screenshot but when they showed the preview, at first I thought Tom was walking with a doddering little old lady, possibly his Mum. 

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Spot on! I was only able to catch a screenshot but when they showed the preview, at first I thought Tom was walking with a doddering little old lady, possibly his Mum. 

Walking Miss Darcy.

wasn't there a movie called”The Walker”?

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

wasn't there a movie called”The Walker”?

Yes, there was, but when I hear "walker" I think of "The Walking Dead." I wonder if Darcey has foot problems from wearing high heels all the time and now it's difficult to walk in flats. 

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, magemaud said:

Another “walk down the aisle” comment next week? 

I called it! This came after Tom was standing at the door ready to go out and she said, “Just like you’re waiting for me at the altar.”  

  • Laugh 5
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I called it! This came after Tom was standing at the door ready to go out and she said, “Just like you’re waiting for me at the altar.”  

I hope he tells her that comments like that are very off putting. That 4 years of internet chat and sharing pictures of your inflated titties aren’t on a par with getting to know someone one on one face to face. So take the engagement and wedding talk down a notch or 10. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Don’t Darcy and Tom need visas to get into Albania?

Your question got me to wondering about that, too, so I looked it up. Citizens of both the United States and the UK do not require a visa to visit Albania for up to 90 days, just a passport. 

1 hour ago, iwasish said:

I hope he tells her that comments like that are very off putting

Tom actually did say something like "always with the wedding comments" and Darcey's coy response was, "I'm only flirting with you." 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size