Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey & Tom: No More Meester Rice Guy

• Start Topic

On 8/12/2019 at 2:00 PM, ALittleShelfish said:

Somehow I feel that Darcy is going to wind up blaming Jesse for the eventual demise of this relationship.  I'm sure it has nothing to do with her talking about him every chance she gets.  

Somehow, I feel that Jesse is going to show up in London (on a ticket paid for by TLC....).

Jesse and Tom will get into some weird, lame dude-off (which i would PAY to watch).  Jesse will propose a pose-off, Tom will propose a duel.  Maybe they could have a Blue Steel showdown.

Please Father Christmas.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 7
21 hours ago, Gigglepuff said:

This is driving me nuts. Tom reminds me of a character from a movie, and I can't remember his name. It's not James Bond though, that's for certain. 

I know what you mean. He does look like someone and I can't put my finger on it either. Best I can come up with is a hybrid of Colin Firth and James Fleet ("Tom" from Four Weddings and a Funeral).

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Drogo said:

Hope they paid the audience well or gave away cars... painful between Jerry O'Connell's terrible hosting/questions and Darcey's 3-4 word answers. 

Why did anyone think that Jerry O'Connell should host a talk show?  

Obviously he is an amazing actor who started in the heartbreaker music video and kangaroo jack the movie.....but no one is suggesting Robert deniro host a talk show.....IJS 

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Horrified said:

Somehow, I feel that Jesse is going to show up in London (on a ticket paid for by TLC....).

Jesse and Tom will get into some weird, lame dude-off (which i would PAY to watch).  Jesse will propose a pose-off, Tom will propose a duel.  Maybe they could have a Blue Steel showdown.

Please Father Christmas.

This would only happen if TLC really loved me....i think a Jesse appearance would end in tears and awkwardness and I would be here for it! 

Tom wouldn't care at all and Darcy would absolutely paint herself as the injured party.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, Horrified said:

Please Father Christmas.

Oh P L E A S E!  I give you my first born.

10 hours ago, RealReality said:

This would only happen if TLC really loved me....i think a Jesse appearance would end in tears and awkwardness and I would be here for it! 

Move over on the couch.  I'll bring snacks.  I will even run out and get those candy lips they sell at Halloween.

41 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Darcy, the epitome of the girl you bring home to mother - the thigh highs with no pants is pure girl next door.

Maybe next door to Hugh Hefner.  Does she thinks that looks nice for a first date?  She must.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

Darcy, the epitome of the girl you bring home to mother - the thigh highs with no pants is pure girl next door.

Was that thing even sold as a dress?  Darcy is like five foot nothing and that top?dress? was super short on her.  

So did she just buy a fancy coat and decide to wear it as a dress?  If so....just LOL.  I can't with her.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Was that thing even sold as a dress?  Darcy is like five foot nothing and that top?dress? was super short on her.  

So did she just buy a fancy coat and decide to wear it as a dress?  If so....just LOL.  I can't with her.

Darcy's outfit was the equivalent to Caesarean bringing chocolate panties to his (never gonna happen) hook up with Maria.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

What the HELL is she wearing in that video? Short up to her hoo hah with one long sleeve, one bare shoulder and a sequined bra underneath? It looks like she only put one arm in her jacket. Still wearing that waist length mermaid wig, too! 

I've never seen that show. Does Jerry always wear his hair like Alfalfa? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, Horrified said:

Please Father Christmas.

I can so see Jesse showing up for the drama...... and I would love to see a dude-off! 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Kroliosis said:

It has to be a cousin who bares a slight resemblance and Tom loaned him his toupee.

The same cousin who has the yacht, perhaps? 

I guess I'm unsophisticated, but I've never heard of the perfume "Angel" that Darcey was squirting all over Heathrow, so I looked up the description from Sephora: 

"Dreams and fantasies come true with the celestial, delicious, and voluptuous facets of Angel. Sensations of serenity, unbridled joy, and sophisticated sensuality delight her and make her seem absolutely edible.
With Angel, Mugler has created a classic that had never been seen, imagined, or experienced before. Angel is an addictive fragrance with airy fresh facets, delicious mouth-watering aromas and mysterious notes that capture the essence of sensuality. Angel evokes the emotion of joyful memories with a sense of dreamlike infinity."

I guess Darcey thought the more she sprayed the more irresistible she'd become but it only served to add to the infamous London smog. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, magemaud said:

The same cousin who has the yacht, perhaps? 

I guess I'm unsophisticated, but I've never heard of the perfume "Angel" that Darcey was squirting all over Heathrow, so I looked up the description from Sephora: 

"Dreams and fantasies come true with the celestial, delicious, and voluptuous facets of Angel. Sensations of serenity, unbridled joy, and sophisticated sensuality delight her and make her seem absolutely edible.
With Angel, Mugler has created a classic that had never been seen, imagined, or experienced before. Angel is an addictive fragrance with airy fresh facets, delicious mouth-watering aromas and mysterious notes that capture the essence of sensuality. Angel evokes the emotion of joyful memories with a sense of dreamlike infinity."

I guess Darcey thought the more she sprayed the more irresistible she'd become but it only served to add to the infamous London smog. 

LOL.  I used to like angel....a lot.

I used to pre-spray my clothing with it, and then in the middle of the day when I couldn't smell it any more I'd indulge in another few pumps. 

My sister finally took me aside and said "RR, here is the thing about angel....sometimes it's like it enters the room before you do....and its a lot"

She was right, I'm sure I reeked of angel. 

Here is my guide for angel...

1 spray = enough

2 sprays = enough for any person

3 sprays = almost too much

4 sprays = too much!

5+ sprays = yikes!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Darcey pumped that spray at least twenty times. I’m getting a nauseous headache just thinking of how she must have reeked. I’ll bet nobody in the restaurant could even taste their food. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

LOL.  I used to like angel....a lot.

I used to pre-spray my clothing with it, and then in the middle of the day when I couldn't smell it any more I'd indulge in another few pumps. 

My sister finally took me aside and said "RR, here is the thing about angel....sometimes it's like it enters the room before you do....and its a lot"

She was right, I'm sure I reeked of angel. 

Here is my guide for angel...

1 spray = enough

2 sprays = enough for any person

3 sprays = almost too much

4 sprays = too much!

5+ sprays = yikes!

6+ sprays = Darcy levels of desperation

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

2 hours ago, magemaud said:

Darcey pumped that spray at least twenty times. I’m getting a nauseous headache just thinking of how she must have reeked. I’ll bet nobody in the restaurant could even taste their food. 

LOL....she was probably floating in a stink cloud like pepe lepew.

When you spray too much angel the scent literally enters the room before you do and it stays after you're gone. 

• Love 1
On 8/19/2019 at 1:16 PM, Drogo said:

Hope they paid the audience well or gave away cars... painful between Jerry O'Connell's terrible hosting/questions and Darcey's 3-4 word answers. 

I wish he would go back to law school. I'd rather he become the world's shadiest shittiest lawyer than have him hosting a talk show.

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Some sleuthing folks on Instagram have uncovered that Tom's pictures are stolen from other accounts.

The lifestyle he presented was not his. He lives with his parents and is not the Lothario he claims to be.

Wtf?  How can his pics be fake?

We've seen him and he's definitely the dude in the pics just striking his best pose and angle.

Right? 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Some sleuthing folks on Instagram have uncovered that Tom's pictures are stolen from other accounts.

The lifestyle he presented was not his. He lives with his parents and is not the Lothario he claims to be.

1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

Wtf?  How can his pics be fake?

We've seen him and he's definitely the dude in the pics just striking his best pose and angle.

Right? 

See this Instagram photo by @fraudedbytlc

https://www.instagram.com/fraudedbytlc/

• Useful 2
7 hours ago, iwasish said:

Desperation a fragrance by Darcey. Even better, Darcperation a fragrance by Darcey. I think we could even convince her that darcperation is a portmanteau of Darcey and inspiration even though it's clearly not.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Color me shocked!  Shocked I tell you!!

• LOL 8
54 minutes ago, essexjan said:

On his Facebook page Tom claims to have lost 40lbs and it seems he is in New York at the moment. Are they filming the tell-all?

Capture.JPG

He looks much better in that picture. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, essexjan said:

On his Facebook page Tom claims to have lost 40lbs and it seems he is in New York at the moment. Are they filming the tell-all?

Capture.JPG

I am losing my damn mind because that does not look like the guy on tv.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Kroliosis said:

Looks like he photoshopped in one of his old pictures from years ago.

26 minutes ago, Kroliosis said:

Apologies, but when I read those words in my head it was in the voice of Stanley Hudson (The Office).

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

I wonder if Tom is going to feign ignorance of all this newfangled social media and claim that he mixed up Instagram and Pinterest. Would it be worse to admit to being a fraud or an unhip old person?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Kroliosis said:

That is why I thought he looked better. It looks like him just not LIKE him. As if that he is a younger brother. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, essexjan said:

Capture.JPG

Someone on reddit posted about meeting Angela in NYC this last weekend , so it's probably tell all filming time.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I wish he would go back to law school. I'd rather he become the world's shadiest shittiest lawyer than have him hosting a talk show.

He and Kim K can set up a practice together. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, doyouevengohere said:

Someone on reddit posted about meeting Angela in NYC this last weekend , so it's probably tell all filming time.

His taste buds haven’t recovered from that toxic perfume cloud  surrounding Darcy. 

• LOL 1
On 8/20/2019 at 6:57 PM, RealReality said:

LOL....she was probably floating in a stink cloud like pepe lepew.

When you spray too much angel the scent literally enters the room before you do and it stays after you're gone. 

Every once in awhile I step into an empty elevator that reeks of someone's perfume.

• Love 1

Solved the mystery of what she wore under that weird coat/dress! Just that Gucci bodysuit which apparently doubles as sleepwear. How many days will she wear it? 

And her LOO-bee-tahns!

she’s been at the Air BnB for about half an hour and she’s already sobbed twice. Tom already seems to be regretting getting involved with her 

9734B9FA-4504-4030-97E4-D698C1127CC5.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

Every once in awhile I step into an empty elevator that reeks of someone's perfume.

It is very likely angel.

I walked into an elevator at work the other day and I laughed and asked  "who is wearing angel?"

No one would admit to it, which means that either someone was sheepish about it, or someone had recently been in the elevator with it on. 

And I really wasn't being mean....it's not a bad fragrance, it's just......a little angel goes a long.....long.....long way.  

I'm shocked Darcy didn't faint in that restroom.  

1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Solved the mystery of what she wore under that weird coat/dress! Just that Gucci bodysuit which apparently doubles as sleepwear. How many days will she wear it? 

And her LOO-bee-tahns!

she’s been at the Air BnB for about half an hour and she’s already sobbed twice. Tom already seems to be regretting getting involved with her 

9734B9FA-4504-4030-97E4-D698C1127CC5.jpeg

She appears to always be in bed with full makeup (like Chantal) so I wonder if she takes off her makeup and bodysuit when the cameras leave?  I cannot imagine anything less comfortable than sleeping in a face full of makeup + lashes.

• Love 3