Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey & Tom: No More Meester Rice Guy

• Start Topic

53 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I cannot imagine anything less comfortable than sleeping in a face full of makeup + lashes.

Tom might lose his deposit on the Air BnB due to makeup damage on the bedding. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
On 8/12/2019 at 2:00 PM, ALittleShelfish said:

Somehow I feel that Darcy is going to wind up blaming Jesse for the eventual demise of this relationship.  I'm sure it has nothing to do with her talking about him every chance she gets.  

If she was REALLY over him and REALLY done with him... block his number, block him on social, and move TF on.  But she can't.  Doing that doesn't bring enough drama. 

Agree with those upthread who said she's probably a mean drunk.  Yep. We saw signs of it in last night's epi.  She's probably nasty AF to people.  But she loves to turn on the "mommy charm" when her kids are around, doesn't she?  Her whole sing-songy "mommy's leaving! come say bye to mommy!" is gross.

To quote Darcy “ I will stand strong with love, beauty, grace and dignity” 

Dignity grace that’s a good one. 

• LOL 8
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

Tom might lose his deposit on the Air BnB due to makeup damage on the bedding. 

LOL, small price to pay.  Though her makeup has to be pretty strong since it seems to last through her constant crying and adventures into bushes.  Maybe it doesn't rub off?

• LOL 5

Ok.....is Darcy severely drunk (on par with alcohol poisoning) or is she acting? Inquiring minds want (*need) to know. Can we possibly have a poll about this so we can all vote? I am just dying to know who believes it's real or not.

Oh and who the hell wears 10 pounds of makeup AND false lashes to bed? For real. I scrub myself down before bed, regardless if I am alone or not. Cannot stand taking all that dirt to my bed. 

Edited by Hannah94
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

First she’s upset he put her in a different bedroom so she asks to see his room. She claims she likes it better, “it’s more cozy” and Gentleman Tom is quick to offer to trade rooms. That brings on the waterworks about not wanting to sleep alone and can’t he stay there and “just cuddle”? Next she’s shown in bed, fully made up and wearing the same bodysuit she’s had on since Connecticut and no doubt still reeking of Angel.

I think Tom is in for a sleepless night because she’s not giving up until she “has her way” with him. She’s aggressive and relentless. 

I love how she coined a new word to describe him: “debonairness” 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9
On 8/19/2019 at 4:12 PM, Horrified said:

Somehow, I feel that Jesse is going to show up in London (on a ticket paid for by TLC....).

Jesse and Tom will get into some weird, lame dude-off (which i would PAY to watch).  Jesse will propose a pose-off, Tom will propose a duel.  Maybe they could have a Blue Steel showdown.

Please Father Christmas.

But neither will be proposing to Darcy  😄  

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Oh and who the hell wears 10 pounds of makeup AND false lashes to bed? For real. I scrub myself down before bed, regardless if I am alone or not. Cannot stand taking all that dirt to my bed. 

Don't you guys remember her first night with Mister Meester, and he had to ask her to remove her makeup?  Apparently it's her m.o. (makeup operandi) for when she beds a man.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
33 minutes ago, Mothra said:

Don't you guys remember her first night with Mister Meester, and he had to ask her to remove her makeup?  Apparently it's her m.o. (makeup operandi) for when she beds a man.

I remember that. I have to admit, taking off ones make up (when you are so used to that being the face you present to the world) in front of a man who you are interested in but don't know that well can be daunting. At least for me. I never leave the house without make up. I have been wearing it for 40 years, I'm just too used to having it one. She could however do it a bit lighter. 

• Love 8
49 minutes ago, iwasish said:

OMG her reaction to the room he offered her! How fucking rude! It’s “not cozy”,it’s “cold” “Let me see your room” And then the tears!!!!!!!  Then she jumps on his bed, rolls around flashing her ass and crotch. Sobbing about needing to be cuddled? She’s how old? 44? 

I would have told her to get herself together and in the  morning a driver will take you back to the airport, this relationship has no future, please don’t contact me again. 

Jesse must be ROTFL. 

Darcy, you need to work on yourself. 

I do believe that, even with the extreme amount of reality TV shows I've watched over the years, this is first time I've ever seen someone cry and beg to be fucked.

Just cuddle, my ass.  Darcy won't stop until there's full consummation because I'm sure she equates that to love in her little perfume-entrenched brain.  

Eau de Desperation indeed.  

Tom should do what Jesse should have done after her night of drunken meltdown and hiding in bushes...Put her histrionic ass on a plane the next morning and don't look back.  

(Made for great snarky TV, though, Darcy, so keep up the good work!)

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

OMG her reaction to the room he offered her! How fucking rude! It’s “not cozy”,it’s “cold” “Let me see your room” And then the tears!!!!!!!  Then she jumps on his bed, rolls around flashing her ass and crotch. Sobbing about needing to be cuddled? She’s how old? 44? 

I would have told her to get herself together and in the  morning a driver will take you back to the airport, this relationship has no future, please don’t contact me again. 

Jesse must be ROTFL. 

Darcy, you need to work on yourself. 

Well, Jesse did set the unfortunate precedent in her mind that it would have been normal for her to move in with him for six weeks immediately after they met. (Darcey and Jesse hadn't met in person before the first season of Before the 90 Days, had they? I remember Darcey having some mild nervousness about not appearing exactly like the photos she'd sent Jesse.)

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

Well, Jesse did set the unfortunate precedent in her mind that it would have been normal for her to move in with him for six weeks immediately after they met. (Darcey and Jesse hadn't met in person before the first season of Before the 90 Days, had they? I remember Darcey having some mild nervousness about not appearing exactly like the photos she'd sent Jesse.)

She did. She also didn't seem quite as over the top as she is now. 

• Useful 2
50 minutes ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

I seem to remember back then reading an interview in which Jesse stated when he first saw Darcy at the airport, he thought he had been catfished because she looked nothing like the pictures she'd been sending him.  IIRC, production had to reassure him that it was indeed Darcy so agreed to proceed.  If that's true...yikes!  Actually I think it might be true, because I seem to recall at the Tell All that he accused Darcy of sending 10-year-old pictures and her retort was that they were only 7- or 8-year-old pictures.  

What I can't figure out (and I'm old so not totally technology talented) is I thought these people all used Facetime and Skype, etc.  Can filters be used on these modes of communication?  I would think lighting, makeup, angles, etc., could only do so much when talking face to face.  I know Rebecca plays Hobo Kelly and has her magic "mirror" that she used when she chatted with Zied.  Hell, Nicole chatted with Assin' before her first visit and he made the infamous comment that she was "bigger...a little bit."

How are these people disguising their appearances so well on live chats is a mystery to me.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

Is it me, or is Darcy one of the most homely females ever.  She is a pathetic excuse for a female- running all over trying to get a man.  I really can't stand her or her pitiful whining.  I also can't stand looking at her - yuck.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

Just last week Darcey was visibly disappointed Tom's looks. Then she shrugged and said that "looks don't matter" and lied to him that he looked even better than expected. Now they have "amazing" chemistry ("Amazing" seems to be her favorite, or should I say favourite word) but she seems to be convincing herself that they're attracted to each other.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, leann12158 said:

Is it me, or is Darcy one of the most homely females ever.  She is a pathetic excuse for a female- running all over trying to get a man.  I really can't stand her or her pitiful whining.  I also can't stand looking at her - yuck.

I don't think she's too bad facially, but she looked a lot better before all of that shit she's done to her face and her sister is running neck and neck with her....

And, speaking of necks, while I don't think she's too bad facially, I find her to be built very oddly.  I normally wouldn't comment on this, but since she allowed herself to be filmed nearly naked in that bathroom scene, I can't help but notice she has no neck and her hips practically sit right under her armpits with no discernible torso/waistline.  I realize she's quite short but so am I, and a multitude of other individuals, but we have necks and a defined torso.  I dunno, maybe I'm just hungry and bitchy but I think she'd look a lot more elongated if she'd cut that hair to maybe shoulder length and stop pouring herself into skin tight pants, and maybe skip the thigh-high boots that make her appear even more..."compact."

Sometimes I look at her and think maybe she should be on Little People, Big World or one of TLC's Little People shows.  

Now that I've expressed my entirely superficial recap of her body, I'll show myself out.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 12
27 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I don't think she's too bad facially, but she looked a lot better before all of that shit she's done to her face and her sister is running neck and neck with her....

And, speaking of necks, while I don't think she's too bad facially, I find her to be built very oddly.  I normally wouldn't comment on this, but since she allowed herself to be filmed nearly naked in that bathroom scene, I can't help but notice she has no neck and her hips practically sit right under her armpits with no discernible torso/waistline.  I realize she's quite short but so am I, and a multitude of other individuals, but we have necks and a defined torso.  I dunno, maybe I'm just hungry and bitchy but I think she'd look a lot more elongated if she'd cut that hair to maybe shoulder length and stop pouring herself into skin tight pants, and maybe skip the thigh-high boots that make her appear even more..."compact."

Sometimes I look at her and think maybe she should be on Little People, Big World or one of TLC's Little People shows.  

Now that I've expressed my entirely superficial recap of her body, I'll show myself out.  

She would look 50 billion times better with a shorter, shoulder length hairstyle.  I have no idea why she is so committed to these mermaid extensions.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I think she'd look a lot more elongated if she'd cut that hair to maybe shoulder length and stop pouring herself into skin tight pants, and maybe skip the thigh-high boots that make her appear even more..."compact."

I think you're right.  When I saw her in her pantsless dress, I was struck by how all that fake hair sort of dragged down the top part of her body, kind of shortened what was already pretty short.  I think her real hair *is* about shoulder-length, and I'd like to see her without those stupid extensions (which are so fucking obvious).  I think she could look a whole lot better than she does.

I am not one of those old women who can get away with wearing young-looking clothing, even though I'm pretty tall and slender.  I bought myself a flowery summer dress for a special occasion and was shocked by how *wrong* I looked.  Twenty years ago, a girlish dress like that would have looked great on me; now, with my gray hair and shall we say "experienced" face, it looked just odd.  I think Starsky is not quite at that point with her very very short dress, but she's damn near the line.  And she really should have had some tiny little shorts on under that jacket-dress.  It still would have had the effect she was going for, and people looking at her would not have been distracted by trying to figure out if she was going commando.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
12 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

I remember that. I have to admit, taking off ones make up (when you are so used to that being the face you present to the world) in front of a man who you are interested in but don't know that well can be daunting. At least for me. I never leave the house without make up. I have been wearing it for 40 years, I'm just too used to having it one. She could however do it a bit lighter. 

I admit too that I look so much better with makeup, eyeliner for me is life because I am a fair blonde and it really makes my eyes pop. Anyway, I can see when you are with somebody new when you get passionate you don't say "hold that for a few minutes so I can take off my makeup". But I do think Darcey's false eyelashes would be uncomfortable to sleep in. Also when you do wake up you will have raccoon eyes, when they show these women with perfect makeup and lipstick after jiggy jiggy I am not buying it. 🙂

• Love 3

Taking off your makeup for the first time in front of a man is tough. 

Which is why when a man has the forethought to offer a woman he just met her own damn room she should take him up on his offer so she can sleep in barefaced peace with her natural lashes!  

• Love 19
19 hours ago, iwasish said:

but then he’d miss his opportunity to be on this shit show for the rest of the season so he’s going to go along with the ruse and take advantage of the perks involved with unreality television stardom.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

but then he’d miss his opportunity to be on this shit show for the rest of the season so he’s going to go along with the ruse and take advantage of the perks involved with unreality television stardom.  

Exactly! He went to all the trouble of making his IG username “tombrookstv,” it isn’t like he could choose to not be on TV at this point! 😔 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, essexjan said:

I've been trying to think who Darcey reminded me of - and finally I remembered. Lucy the Slut from Avenue Q!

tn-500_outercriticscirclepresentwm21780068688.jpg

Someone should do a puppet version of 90DF.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
On 8/22/2019 at 8:03 AM, Hannah94 said:

Ok.....is Darcy severely drunk (on par with alcohol poisoning) or is she acting? Inquiring minds want (*need) to know. Can we possibly have a poll about this so we can all vote? I am just dying to know who believes it's real or not.

I was also wondering if she was drunk.  At one point,  he was helping her up the stairs.   Not sure if it's because she was drunk or from those boots

• Love 7

Darcy and Tom should start matching scents “Eau de Desperation”for Darcy,  ”Debonairness” for Tom . They could follow up with Darcy’s “Cuddle me” and Tom’s “Blue Steel” 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

I was also wondering if she was drunk.  At one point,  he was helping her up the stairs.   Not sure if it's because she was drunk or from those boots

I think she's a bad drunk and has a very low tolerance for booze.

I had a friend many years ago who always wound up crying and carrying on whenever she drank and wine was the worst.... Others in our group tried to point out to her that maybe she should stop at one glass... take a break have a little water and after a while have another glass but she always got angry and would insist it wasn't the alcohol it was something someone else said blah, blah, blah.

We gradually excluded her from plans and eventually she was gone.

I really hope she clued in and cut back on the booze before she reached Darcy's age.

• Love 10
13 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I think she's a bad drunk and has a very low tolerance for booze.

I had a friend many years ago who always wound up crying and carrying on whenever she drank and wine was the worst.... Others in our group tried to point out to her that maybe she should stop at one glass... take a break have a little water and after a while have another glass but she always got angry and would insist it wasn't the alcohol it was something someone else said blah, blah, blah.

We gradually excluded her from plans and eventually she was gone.

I really hope she clued in and cut back on the booze before she reached Darcy's age.

Like Tom said it was a first date.  No one would find her behavior appropriate.   Her poor daughters.    

I really wish she'd get the help she needs.  This is not normal behavior 

• Love 13

Darcy doesn’t see her date at the restaurant with Tom as a first date. She sees it as a long-standing established couple going out on a date night.  After all he’s “the love of her life” and she’s expecting a marriage proposal before she leaves because she’s “known” him for 4 years. 🙄She feels that she could fall apart in front of him because in her mind they are a couple. In her mind he’s her husband and the “impending” wedding is just a way to make it official. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17
On 8/22/2019 at 11:00 AM, magemaud said:

First she’s upset he put her in a different bedroom so she asks to see his room. She claims she likes it better, “it’s more cozy” and Gentleman Tom is quick to offer to trade rooms. That brings on the waterworks about not wanting to sleep alone and can’t he stay there and “just cuddle”? Next she’s shown in bed, fully made up and wearing the same bodysuit she’s had on since Connecticut and no doubt still reeking of Angel.

I think Tom is in for a sleepless night because she’s not giving up until she “has her way” with him. She’s aggressive and relentless. 

I love how she coined a new word to describe him: “debonairness” 

I can remember being so horny 24/7 when I was a teenager and had my first serious boyfriend.  I keep asking what these guys talk about, and I couldn't tell you what my teenage boyfriend and I talked about because all we wanted to do was make out.  I was thinking about him and what I really knew about him, and I honestly can't recall anything beyond his looks and the fact that he could play the piano really well by ear, and that he was a hell of a kisser.  I never knew his birthday, his favorite color, or even what he wanted to be when he grew up.

So I think that's where Darcey is, permanently.  That teenage sex was delicious and worth every second, but we do--if we're normal--grow up and into other interests.  Good sex, as Mrs. Green, my English teacher, told me, was icing on the cake.

Unfortunately for Darcey, Tom is normal.  He has apparently moved on from hot desperate teenage sex to understanding that there is more to life than pleasurable genital friction.  He wants to make sure he knows and likes the person he may be sharing precious bodily fluids with before he gets down to business, which is *normal* for adults.

With Darcey, there's no "there" there.

She is a sad, embarrassing case of arrested development.  imo.

• Love 20
12 hours ago, jayfay said:

Darcy doesn’t see her date at the restaurant with Tom as a first date. She sees it as a long-standing established couple going out on a date night.  After all he’s “the love of her life” and she’s expecting a marriage proposal before she leaves because she’s “known” him for 4 years. 🙄She feels that she could fall apart in front of him because in her mind they are a couple. In her mind he’s her husband and the “impending” wedding is just a way to make it official. 

She has said as much while explaining her confusion.  What is equally strange is how much she’s crying.  What’s up with that?  It’s a lot to lay on someone on Day One.  

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, Kareem said:

She has said as much while explaining her confusion.  What is equally strange is how much she’s crying.  What’s up with that?  It’s a lot to lay on someone on Day One.  

The crying, omg. And within the first 5 minutes she even met the man, she points out the window to what I assume was a church and said "is that where we are getting married?" Calm down, Darcy!

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

Has there been another episode that I've missed? (I have to stream online from the UK via www.srstop.in and usually the episodes are uploaded the day after they've aired in the USA. I don't have access to the TLC site as it only works in the USA for cable/satellite subscribers.)

In the last episode uploaded on srstop.in, Darcey arrived in London, tarted herself up in the loo at Heathrow and met Tom at the restaurant where he told her he had an Air BnB for her. There wasn't anything after that, they hadn't arrived at the Air BnB. So have I missed an episode?

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, essexjan said:

Has there been another episode that I've missed? (I have to stream online from the UK via www.srstop.in and usually the episodes are uploaded the day after they've aired in the USA. I don't have access to the TLC site as it only works in the USA for cable/satellite subscribers.)

In the last episode uploaded on srstop.in, Darcey arrived in London, tarted herself up in the loo at Heathrow and met Tom at the restaurant where he told her he had an Air BnB for her. There wasn't anything after that, they hadn't arrived at the Air BnB. So have I missed an episode?

The first hour of each episode is available online well before it is aired. Some people here watch that and comment on it. To avoid spoilers, I recommend that you don't read the episode or couple thread until the new one has aired.

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

The first hour of each episode is available online well before it is aired. Some people here watch that and comment on it. To avoid spoilers, I recommend that you don't read the episode or couple thread until the new one has aired.

Ah, thanks Gobi.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

All of a sudden, Jesse's version of things seems much more plausible than Darcey's versions...

Jesse is a total douche, but I always gave creedence to his version of events regarding her drinking.

I don't think even Darcy herself contradicted Jesse's tale of being drunk and hiding in the bushes the night she came home from the bar inebriated.  She just sat there weeping and wiping her eyes.  

Tom should probably remove all the alcohol from the AirBNB if he doesn't want to deal with hot sloppy begging drunken mess Darcy whilst she's visiting.  

Ugh. 

• Love 6

I get the impression Darcy thinks Tom doesn't like her because he didn't want to have sex immediately.   It's a very juvenile way of thinking.    Like someone said upthread she's acting like they've been dating long term.  Oh wait, in her mind they have been.    There i go using reason again

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
54 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Jesse is a total douche, but I always gave creedence to his version of events regarding her drinking.

I don't think even Darcy herself contradicted Jesse's tale of being drunk and hiding in the bushes the night she came home from the bar inebriated.  She just sat there weeping and wiping her eyes.  

Tom should probably remove all the alcohol from the AirBNB if he doesn't want to deal with hot sloppy begging drunken mess Darcy whilst she's visiting.  

Ugh. 

Where there's a will there is a way.  She'd probably try drinking hand sanitizer.

He needs to escape in the middle of the night while she is sleeping. 

He should first check for all GPS devices she might have slipped in his luggage while he slept because this may not be the first time a man has made a run for it in the middle of the night. 

He should change his number and all social media accounts.  Hopefully TLC paid for that Airbnb so they will pay for the damage.

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

Where there's a will there is a way.  She'd probably try drinking hand sanitizer.

He needs to escape in the middle of the night while she is sleeping. 

He should first check for all GPS devices she might have slipped in his luggage while he slept because this may not be the first time a man has made a run for it in the middle of the night. 

He should change his number and all social media accounts.  Hopefully TLC paid for that Airbnb so they will pay for the damage.

You know, you're absolutely right.

Brother Persnickety was a "problem" drinker, so when he came to visit I made sure I had hidden any and all alcohol way back in my closet where he'd never find it.  

WRONG.

I went to make a stir fry a few days later and imagine my surprise when my bottle of cooking sherry I had was bone dry...even though I'd only used a couple of tablespoons of it the previous week for another recipe.

Yup, gotta watch 'em, anything with an alcohol content is fair game.

Tom might want to check the refrigerator contents as well  😄 😄 😄  

• Love 1

Wait a minute, if Darcey has been in an online relationship with Tom for four years, was she cheating on him with Jesse or cheating on Jesse with Tom? 

I've always gotten the impression she met them both online around the same time and Tom was Plan B. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

You know, you're absolutely right.

Brother Persnickety was a "problem" drinker, so when he came to visit I made sure I had hidden any and all alcohol way back in my closet where he'd never find it.  

WRONG.

I went to make a stir fry a few days later and imagine my surprise when my bottle of cooking sherry I had was bone dry...even though I'd only used a couple of tablespoons of it the previous week for another recipe.

Yup, gotta watch 'em, anything with an alcohol content is fair game.

Tom might want to check the refrigerator contents as well  😄 😄 😄  

I went with a ♥️ reaction, just I also wanted you to know that I feel sad face reaction too 😢.

I've heard cooking sherry is not tasty so he must have really been in need. 😢

Tom just needs to make sure that Darcy can't find out where he works or lives.  He may one day walk into his house and only be forewarned of darcys impending attack of drunken crazy by the stench of angel in the room. It would be too late!

Maybe Jesse and tom can team up and start some sort of international "Darcy protection program"

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

I think when Darcy is in one of her states,  she should be taken to the hospital and put on a 51/50 3 day hold. (I think that's what it's called).   She clearly needs intensive therapy and possibly meds.  I actually feel sorry for her.   She is wasting her life away chasing foreign men.  Soon her daughters will be in college and beyond.  She needs to learn to be happy without a man.   I honestly don't think she knows what love is, she just wants the ring and man regardless if they are a good match. 

Rant over

• Love 4
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Wait a minute, if Darcey has been in an online relationship with Tom for four years, was she cheating on him with Jesse or cheating on Jesse with Tom? 

I've always gotten the impression she met them both online around the same time and Tom was Plan B. 

If I remember, she said she met them about the same time, but went for Jesse.  When it didn't work out with Jessie she was talking to Tom and they developed feelings for each other.   Now she acts like they've been together for 4 years.  Delusional if you ask me

• Love 11