Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey & Tom: No More Meester Rice Guy

• Start Topic

On 8/5/2019 at 6:29 AM, iwasish said:

Poor Tom, she’s ready for a wedding already. I wonder how long before she wants him to meet her daughters, have a “family” dinner, take family photos. 

That's what I can't comprehend. She's already done the marriage route, and she already has kids. Why is she chasing younger men (or any men) who may want a women who doesn't have all her baggage?

On 7/17/2019 at 6:16 AM, Drogo said:

Darcey, 44 (Connecticut) and Tom, 39 (United Kingdom)

Before_the_90_Days_Season_3_Tom_Darcey_.I should win a fucking Emmy for this topic title.  I made myself LOL. 

I have no idea how she arrived at the British James Bond? Great topic title. Poor James Bond looks tired and worn with a side of drinking issues.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Chalby said:

That's what I can't comprehend. She's already done the marriage route, and she already has kids. Why is she chasing younger men (or any men) who may want a women who doesn't have all her baggage?

I have no idea how she arrived at the British James Bond? Great topic title. Poor James Bond looks tired and worn with a side of drinking issues.

Because like so many women, she thinks she is nothing without a man on her arm. Time is ticking and she fears she’s losing attractiveness and she will be alone in her senior years. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Darcy:  "Are we exclusive?"  Darcy, when you have to ask that question, perhaps you should not be expecting an engagement ring.

Exclusive? Has she even met him prior to this visit? 

From the  way he encouraged her friend to show her tits and ogled them?  I say he’s a long way from exclusivity. 

• Love 9
18 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Darcy doesn't care who it is ; she just wants to be engaged.  I don't even think she cares about being married; it's the excitement and attention of being engaged and having a wedding and about showing off (for her).

I totally agree. Being able to flash a big ring and  show others that she   “has a man that wants to marry her”  is what she craves. Sad that she can’t even enjoy her kids  without dragging them into her dramatics, I hope their father is a more stable person. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I totally agree. Being able to flash a big ring and  show others that she   “has a man that wants to marry her”  is what she craves. Sad that she can’t even enjoy her kids  without dragging them into her dramatics, I hope their father is a more stable person. 

He's at least stable enough to stay off the show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
22 hours ago, iwasish said:

Exclusive? Has she even met him prior to this visit? 

From the  way he encouraged her friend to show her tits and ogled them?  I say he’s a long way from exclusivity. 

That whole scene made me uncomfortable, and I am no fan of Crying Darcy.  Her friend had too much to drink, sure, but I can't believe the sister didn't shut that down.

• Love 3

I think Tom is the ultimate snob....Darcy thinks that it is so thoughtful that he sent someone to pick her up at the airport because her breath would need sandblasting after the trip across the pond...I think it is because he thinks  his sh*t doesn't stink!....

and he's lazy...

and he doesn't want to be pawed in a public space...

Darcy....you sure can pick them! stick to pillow talk!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
41 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

That whole scene made me uncomfortable, and I am no fan of Crying Darcy.  Her friend had too much to drink, sure, but I can't believe the sister didn't shut that down.

Darcys friend is a boozy attention seeking tramp.  Obviously tom should not have asked to see her boobs, which was weird because if you want to see squished up top boob there are a million places to get it for free.

But that's darcys friend, and the whole insistence that she would bang him and then excitedly showing him her boobs or whatever was so.....yuck.  She seems like the sort who is always boozy so she can blame her behavior on liquor.

"Yeah, I shouldny have shown your boyfriend my boobs but I was drunk and so it's not my fault'

"Yeah, I shouldn't have been sitting on your boyfriend's lap, but I was drunk so it's not my fault"

"Yeah, I shouldn't have slept with your boyfriend, but I was drunk, so none of this is my fault"

And if she isn't blaming the booze, she would be accusing everyone of blowing things out of proportion.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Darcys friend is a boozy attention seeking tramp.  Obviously tom should not have asked to see her boobs, which was weird because if you want to see squished up top boob there are a million places to get it for free.

Including on video chats with Darcy...

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
46 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Darcys friend is a boozy attention seeking tramp.  Obviously tom should not have asked to see her boobs, which was weird because if you want to see squished up top boob there are a million places to get it for free.

But that's darcys friend, and the whole insistence that she would bang him and then excitedly showing him her boobs or whatever was so.....yuck.  She seems like the sort who is always boozy so she can blame her behavior on liquor.

"Yeah, I shouldny have shown your boyfriend my boobs but I was drunk and so it's not my fault'

"Yeah, I shouldn't have been sitting on your boyfriend's lap, but I was drunk so it's not my fault"

"Yeah, I shouldn't have slept with your boyfriend, but I was drunk, so none of this is my fault"

And if she isn't blaming the booze, she would be accusing everyone of blowing things out of proportion.  

Or she would be blowing things out of proportion, because she was drunk, of course.

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Am I the only one hoping for another steak and Rice-A-Roni dinner scene out of this season?  I wonder if Rice-A-Roni is available across the pond.  And I wonder if Tom knows about Darcy's vast restaurant experience and that meat must be cut on the bias.

And I really want to see him tell her "You ruin EVERYTHING!" just like Jessie did.

In other words, I want reality history to repeat itself but with an Englishman instead of the Dutchman.  

Maybe we'll at least get to see Darcy hurl a red-soled stiletto at his head.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, Gobi said:

Or she would be blowing things out of proportion, because she was drunk, of course.

"Blowing things" I think I see what you did there 🤣

2 hours ago, magemaud said:

I thought how it was interesting that Reina’s toast was something like, “Here’s to boyfriends who don’t call you an alcoholic when you have a couple of drinks.” ......every 20 minutes

Because I think that's more reflective of boozy friend's situation.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Maybe we'll at least get to see Darcy hurl a red-soled stiletto at his head.  

I really wish the flashbacks had included Jesse saying "She gave me a trauma." Because that is a wonderful quote that I use on a regular basis.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I think Darcy is the dominant sister. Wasn’t there a fight between them and Darcy got arrested? Jesse talked about it. 

I think her sister is slightly more together, it seemed like she became very quiet when Darcy and Reina were talking to Tom. My guess is that when she’s drunk Darcy gets nasty very quickly and if she had intervened that night it’s possible Darcy and/or Reina would turn on her.  IMO neither Darcy or Reina want to hear any negative remarks about how much they drink. 

For all that Jesse could be an ass, I have to agree with him that a drunk woman is very unattractive, Nothing wrong with a couple glasses of wine or a cocktail or two, but when you begin slurring your words, getting glassy eyed, unable to carry on a coherent conversation and stumbling, you’ve had too much. I think Darcy has too much, much of the time. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
On 8/9/2019 at 8:15 PM, iwasish said:

I wonder if that was production driven? Like the time David's friend asked for a Thai massage from Annie?  

• Useful 3
7 hours ago, greekmom said:

I wonder if that was production driven? Like the time David's friend asked for a Thai massage from Annie?  

Production  driven or not, friends don’t flash their tits at friend’s love interests. If production did push it, perhaps if Reina wasn’t smashed she would have had the sense to refuse. My thoughts are that Reina isn’t as good a friend as Darcy thinks she is. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 9

Somehow I feel that Darcy is going to wind up blaming Jesse for the eventual demise of this relationship.  I'm sure it has nothing to do with her talking about him every chance she gets.  

If she was REALLY over him and REALLY done with him... block his number, block him on social, and move TF on.  But she can't.  Doing that doesn't bring enough drama. 

Agree with those upthread who said she's probably a mean drunk.  Yep. We saw signs of it in last night's epi.  She's probably nasty AF to people.  But she loves to turn on the "mommy charm" when her kids are around, doesn't she?  Her whole sing-songy "mommy's leaving! come say bye to mommy!" is gross.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Production  driven or not, friends don’t flash their tits at friend’s love interests. If production did push it, perhaps if Reina wasn’t smashed she would have had the sense to refuse. My thoughts are that Reina isn’t as good a friend as Darcy thinks she is. 

I was expecting Reina to ask Tom for a "dick pic" in exchange for her boob flashing (and he would have willingly complied) like little kids playing "You Show Me Yours and I'll Show You Mine." 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

Absolutely! That was a shameless move for screen time.  Disgusting and low rent, IMO.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

Absolutely! That was a shameless move for screen time.  Disgusting and low rent, IMO.

Seriously.  When have these people who sell their souls to TLC ever have any shame?!?!?

• Love 2
16 hours ago, greekmom said:

Seriously.  When have these people who sell their souls to TLC ever have any shame?!?!?

And seriously, if you're going sell your dignity....you should at least do it to be a full cast member....not a slutty boozy "friend of"

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, RealReality said:

And seriously, if you're going sell your dignity....you should at least do it to be a full cast member....not a slutty boozy "friend of"

My guess is they’re so secretly resentful/jealous that their best friend is on a TV show, that they are more than happy to be a supporting cast member and happily make their BF look like a fool. If roles were reversed I think Darcy would be just as quick to humiliate Reina. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, magemaud said:

Remember when Darcey looked like this? image.png.b1d731c1fe5fbd17fb2a9eef4a3008a6.png

Back when she was just a wrong procedure or two away from looking like the Cat Lady.

Egads that was not her best look.  And Jesse didn't seem to try too hard to hide that he felt the same way lol

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Back when she was just a wrong procedure or two away from looking like the Cat Lady.

Egads that was not her best look.  And Jesse didn't seem to try too hard to hide that he felt the same way lol

Is the difference all due to plastic surgery and other procedures or has she lost some weight as well? She's so short that even five pounds one way or another could make a visible difference.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Is Darcey wearing a wedding ring set? 

A951B75C-F405-43C7-B1B1-B33847B46142.jpeg

Is she flashing Reina’s man? 

On 8/15/2019 at 2:25 PM, magemaud said:

I think Tom looks "big a little bit." And possibly is wearing a hairpiece, although Darcey obviously has nothing against that! 

DarceyTom (640x431).jpg

Looks like she gets her boat ride, but is it s yacht or just a tour down the Thames?

Looks like she’s trying to steer his hand up her leg. 

• LOL 3
4 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

I predict Tom and Jesse will soon have plenty to bond over. 

“Bond, James Bond.” 

Nobody but Darcey is fooled, this is SO a toupee! Wait until they both remove their fake hair. And his lips are so thin they are nonexistent 

41F4DA16-BC8A-4D1C-A964-04923B083F06.jpeg

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, magemaud said:

“Bond, James Bond.” 

Nobody but Darcey is fooled, this is SO a toupee! Wait until they both remove their fake hair. And his lips are so thin they are nonexistent 

This is driving me nuts. Tom reminds me of a character from a movie, and I can't remember his name. It's not James Bond though, that's for certain. 

8 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

This is driving me nuts. Tom reminds me of a character from a movie, and I can't remember his name. It's not James Bond though, that's for certain. 

Tom himself said “Mr. Bean” and that’s closer. I thought it was funny they were filming him from his self-proclaimed “bad side” which showed off his tiny features, huge forehead and the visible line where his own hair meets the wig. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Damn it @magemaud, now I am stuck thinking who he is too.  Hugh Grant's nerdy brother?  Good catch on the toupee.

Darcy - I was sickened by her putting all her stuff all over a public restroom floor.  So Jesse found her unattractive for "drinking" and now this guy finds her unattractive for "being emotional".  Maybe no one finds her attractive.

Is this guy is ready to settle down and wants someone 45?  Does he think she is going to have another child?  Would he want a child with her?  Has he sold his soul to be on TV?

Edited by jumper sage
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

“Bond, James Bond.” 

Yeah, doesn't he have a yacht spiriting them off to some grand luxury island?  A guy that loaded should be able to afford to have proper hair plugs....or at least a quality custom fit toupee.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Gigglepuff said:

Looks like Colin Firth in Kingsman: The Secret Service. (I'm not the first to say Firth, but I think I'm the first to name this movie).

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I don’t know how he supposedly is such a ladies man, he’s so awkward and  nerdy. Unless he’s so offput by Darcy that his game is off. 

I can’t wait to hear Darcy soon this to STacy.

i think I heard her say Stacy’s guy proposed on their first visit, if so , that must be why she’s so desperate to get that ring . Sibling rivalry. 

There were a couple shots of Stacey where you can see that she knows this will be another disaster and she will have to deal with the mess Darcy is when she returns. 

Watching Darcy squeeze her ass into those jeans was hysterical. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, happy hobo said:

Take the silly curls away and he looks a bit like Joe Scarborough.

Yeah. I don't think he's unattractive, but he desperately needs to get better hair. I died when he said, "I'm not taking her to my house." She's going to run him off with her inability to talk or think about anything but romance. Also, does he want to have children? If so, he's barking up the wrong tree. 

• Love 6
14 hours ago, iwasish said:

Looks like she gets her boat ride, but is it s yacht or just a tour down the Thames?

From the Union Jack and the city in the back, I'd vote for the Thames

10 hours ago, RealReality said:

Yeah, doesn't he have a yacht spiriting them off to some grand luxury island?

He said it was his cousin's yacht

Did anyone else notice the similarities between Tom's and his sister's conversation about what a "swordsman" he is to Jon's conversation with HIS sister about whether or not he was ready to settle down with Rachel? Both British guys bragged to the camera that they had had LOTS of women! (and posters here guessed that Jon had many "first dates" but no long term relationships. This might also be the case with Tom.) 

Edited by magemaud
added more
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, magemaud said:

“Bond, James Bond.” 

Gah! Right under this post, I’m getting ads for Raquel Welch wigs haha! Tom looks like he’s wearing the Rand Paul special.

• LOL 3