Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey & Tom: No More Meester Rice Guy

• Start Topic

47 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

Ugh....why, why, why is she back? I've had enough of her non-stop, screechy nattering to last a lifetime. 

She is wildly un-selfaware  and willing to make a fool of herself on a near constant basis which makes her perfect for reality TV.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, seacliffsal said:

I know this is going to sound really mean, but I'm shocked that Darcey's age is listed at 44.  I also don't find her entertaining at all.  Will I watch?  Of course!

The ages given on this show seem more aspirational than actual.

• LOL 17
  • Love 7

No way is this real. This guy looks like he’s straight out of central casting. “Need early 40ish actor to play the part of a long distance lover to an aging nincompoop. Must have a convincing English accent.”

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, TigerLily20 said:

I have to say at least now she's getting closer to her age with this guy....also Drogo is that the picture TLC used for her or did you do that yourself...because that is awesome lol

Starcasm, I believe. 

• LOL 1

Ugh, perhaps out of denial, I had thought that this was twin sister Stacy this time around the old TLC gravy train.

But alas, it's that vapid Darcy back for another run at the TLC teat.

On the bright side, maybe she'll get hammered and hide in the bushes again.  

Or at least give instructions on preparing Rice-A-Roni and cutting meat on the bias.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

But alas, it's that vapid Darcy back for another run at the TLC teat.

Somehow I don't think Twin Stacey is any more watchable. On Pillow Talk, I never even know which is which since they're both shallow, vain and humorless. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Is it just me or has Darcy ditched the extensions and gone full Wig? That hair tho....🤭🤥 I’m super excited for all the snark to come..she maybe my favourite disaster case on these shows next to Nicole 😬

1C34FFF7-DFA2-4448-8EC4-9075833AB0AF.jpeg

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 7/21/2019 at 10:48 PM, doyouevengohere said:

Poor Tom.

I’m sure this dude sought her out...or at the very least has googled her and knows what he’s in for. So I would reserve your sympathy as we may have a second Jesse on our hands 😂 

• Love 5
Just now, Hannah94 said:

She is so desperate and thirsty. Her poor daughters, jeez. 

Ikr.

No man is worth all that.    She just tries way too hard.   Are we exclusive?  She's probably planned their wedding already.    I agree,  her poor daughters.  Their Mom is acting like a desperate 15 year old with no self esteem.  Great role model...🙄🙄

• Love 5

Based on the first episode, this thread should be titled Darcy and Jesse and Sometimes Tom (but mostly Jesse). Even when he wasn't there via flashback, Jesse dominated Darcy's segments by her own volition.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Poor Tom, she’s ready for a wedding already. I wonder how long before she wants him to meet her daughters, have a “family” dinner, take family photos. 

At least her sister seems a bit more rational. “ take it slow”. Was her advice. Clearly Darcy is not listening. 

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Poor Tom, she’s ready for a wedding already. I wonder how long before she wants him to meet her daughters, have a “family” dinner, take family photos. 

At least her sister seems a bit more rational. “ take it slow”. Was her advice. Clearly Darcy is not listening. 

And Tom doesn't strike me as being very committed! Something is off with that man. 

• Love 7
40 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Darcy is not thinking or listening. 

• Love 1

I would love to have some idea of what Darcy looks like without all the plastic surgery procedures, fake boobs, hair extensions*, false lashes, etc. I think there's actually a pretty woman in there somewhere but she's just so poured in and painted on at this point that she looks like a blow up doll.

And it might have been my imagination but I could have sworn that Darcy had hives on the side of her face and neck at the end of all that work? 

*and I say this as someone who currently has hair extensions and has had lip filler and Botox in the past... but not quite to Darcy's level...

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

I would love to have some idea of what Darcy looks like without all the plastic surgery procedures, fake boobs, hair extensions*, false lashes, etc. I think there's actually a pretty woman in there somewhere but she's just so poured in and painted on at this point that she looks like a blow up doll.

And it might have been my imagination but I could have sworn that Darcy had hives on the side of her face and neck at the end of all that work? 

*and I say this as someone who currently has hair extensions and has had lip filler and Botox in the past... but not quite to Darcy's level...

“Darcy Level”  I have a couple friends that I think need to be told they are close to “Darcy Level” and should take a break for a bit. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I’m always stunned when I see how pretty Darcey looked before: 

https://images.app.goo.gl/mHdCJsjVRx1egfG49

• Love 2
6 hours ago, magemaud said:

I hope it’s not another “appreciation ring.” 

I'm second hand embarrassed for her with that.  She like immediately put that thing on her left ring finger and posted a picture online.  

Had it not been for Jesse trolling her I think she would have just let people think it was an engagement ring.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Okay, here’s my theory. Remember when people on this forum were speculating that the Darcey/Jesse storyline was just a publicity stunt to promote their individual careers? (which I still believe was the case.) Brit Tom is fully aware of what happened and now he wants to get on the TLC gravy train, too. We’ll find out his business angle soon enough whether he’s hawking a product, wants to be a model or actor or just has an agenda to move to the US. 

BTW, people wondering how Darcey and Stacy can afford that big house. The answer is simple, the house is in their father’s name and Stacy’s ex’s name is also on the deed but neither of the twins. I think Sharp decided it looked more  impressive for filming than their condo which only showed them in a bedroom or Pillow Talk. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 7/29/2019 at 11:47 PM, LeeluDallas said:

Is it just me or has Darcy ditched the extensions and gone full Wig? That hair tho....🤭🤥 I’m super excited for all the snark to come..she maybe my favourite disaster case on these shows next to Nicole 😬

1C34FFF7-DFA2-4448-8EC4-9075833AB0AF.jpeg

"Good morning, Tom..."

giphy.gif

• LOL 11
  • Love 3

I have no idea why darcy insists on this mermaid hair.  She looks tiny and there is something wrong with her hairline.  The hair overwhelms her and it's not installed well or she didn't spend money on food bundles.  

She should really try a shoulder length bob or just a shorter cut.  She would look so much more chic.  

• Love 9
5 hours ago, magemaud said:
20 hours ago, magemaud said:

BTW, people wondering how Darcey and Stacy can afford that big house. The answer is simple, the house is in their father’s name and Stacy’s ex’s name is also on the deed but neither of the twins. I think Sharp decided it looked more  impressive for filming than their condo which only showed them in a bedroom or Pillow Talk. 

I just assumed it was a rental...

wow! So much better before though I do prefer her with lighter hair...

On 8/5/2019 at 11:43 PM, magemaud said:

Wow... that is tragic.  Both her appearance itself and as a reflection of the sad, insecure woman inside.... really, tragic.

It's actually mind boggling that Darcy somehow looks in the mirror and actually likes what she sees.  And it's beyond comprehensiion that she apparently prefers her current "look" over her appearance in the linked pic. And not to be a bitch, but... WTH is up with Darcy's eyes during her THs?  They're redder than Rudolph's nose.... 

(Somebody should've done the girl a solid and slipped her a bottle of visine).

• Love 3

Nice friends she has. Flashing her tits at Tom and Tom ASKING to see them. The look on Darcy’s face.. I actually felt bad for her and hoped she might get the message but soon as Tom mentioned a yacht, she went right back to her fantasy that he is going to propose. Jesse was right in one respect, she has a drinking  problem. So does her friend and probably  Stacy. 

All that booze counteracts  the cosmetic work they have done.   

• Love 7

Darcy needs therapy.  I really don't think she is capable of any relationship working out.  Her daughters seem nice and normal and gorgeous.  I'm sure they will grow up and have relatively normal relationships with boyfriends and husbands and bloated old single Darcy will be hanging around jealous of them trying to seduce the SO's of her girls until the girls say enough and cut her out of their lives.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

The song is "Lock Your Number"....One of the comments is:  

"No.

Please lock lock your mic up."

I also noticed a comment from "Dad."  Wonder if that's really their dad, especially since it said their natural voices were good and they didn't need auto tune.  😄  

• Love 1
On 8/7/2019 at 8:42 AM, doyouevengohere said:

I'm sure they will grow up and have relatively normal relationships with boyfriends and husbands and bloated old single Darcy will be hanging around jealous of them trying to seduce the SO's of her girls until the girls say enough and cut her out of their lives.

I can't imagine why she is so emotionally needy. I am embarrassed for her when she begins to desperately fish for compliments, while moving on to melting down with jealousy. Very unattractive. Is her twin sister the same way?

• Love 3