Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Drogo

Rebecca & Zied: Light Rings & Love Rats

Recommended Posts

I will say this about Rebecca:  I like her a whole lot more on Pillow Talk than on 90 Day.  She calls people out on their crap (Trish, I am looking at you!)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

39 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I will say this about Rebecca:  I like her a whole lot more on Pillow Talk than on 90 Day.  She calls people out on their crap (Trish, I am looking at you!)

I've held mostly true to my word and not watched any HEA or PT this time around.  I will have it on in the background and generally forget the tv is even on lol.  

But I can see how I would probably also like Rebecca on PT.  She's closer in age to Trish and has likely seen it all or done it all herself so she can recognize a bs artist a mile away.  Not saying she isn't problematic in her own ways, but also with grown kids she has definitely seen this kind of behavior before (whether from her own kids or their friends, even).  Or kids of friends.  Or just friends.  So while she may not recognize her own bad decisions, she can see them crystal clear in others.  

Weird how when I watched this show every Sunday night (all night), it would take me almost all day and night to get my laundry done.  Now, not watching the show.... it gets done in just a couple of hours.  WEIRD.  lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

I've held mostly true to my word and not watched any HEA or PT this time around.  I will have it on in the background and generally forget the tv is even on lol.  

But I can see how I would probably also like Rebecca on PT.  She's closer in age to Trish and has likely seen it all or done it all herself so she can recognize a bs artist a mile away.  Not saying she isn't problematic in her own ways, but also with grown kids she has definitely seen this kind of behavior before (whether from her own kids or their friends, even).  Or kids of friends.  Or just friends.  So while she may not recognize her own bad decisions, she can see them crystal clear in others.  

Weird how when I watched this show every Sunday night (all night), it would take me almost all day and night to get my laundry done.  Now, not watching the show.... it gets done in just a couple of hours.  WEIRD.  lol

I agree that she has seen more than others and can spot a BS artist off the bat.  Except for that pesky ex from Morocco!

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I agree that she has seen more than others and can spot a BS artist off the bat.  Except for that pesky ex from Morocco!

Wait, she has an ex from Morocco?  Why hasn't she ever mentioned that?  Has she told Zied?!!

Edited by ALittleShelfish
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 5
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size