Type keyword(s) to search

Benjamin & Akinyi: Come On Down! You're the Next Contestant on "The (Bride)Price is Right!"

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, RealReality said:

I wonder if Ben is making $26k or if some benefactor is going to co sign?

I was surprised to see that they only have to make the federal poverty guidelines for the CURRENT year (in which they are trying to import a spouse).

So whatever TLC is kicking in COUNTS toward that amount.  When you look at it that way, it's more understandable how these minimum-wage-earning Americans are able to "sponsor" a spouse.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2

I swear in the first episode she said Ben couldn't pronounce her name so he called her Akinyi.  So why does everyone else call her that too if it isn't her name?  And I read the IG post above & still don't understand her name.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Kroliosis said:

I swear in the first episode she said Ben couldn't pronounce her name so he called her Akinyi.  So why does everyone else call her that too if it isn't her name?  And I read the IG post above & still don't understand her name.

Yes we did hear that about Benjamin not being able to pronounce her name. For sure. 

No clue with this couple

• Love 3
6 hours ago, ALittleShelfish said:

YES.  The baby voice is so awful.  SO WHINY.  

I ff thru their scenes for the most part, get me to the Tell Nothing.  

She is a stunted woman who really is only 13.. wow.. i couldn't imagine her being a stepmother to one of my kids.. Isn't Jennifer 26?  she is so much more mature.. but then again, Akinyi is in on a big money scam - that is where her intelligence lies.. RUN BEN!

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Kroliosis said:

Some people have masked their names while being on the show, like Chantel. However, Ben is pronouncing Akinyi vastly different from how her family says Akinyi.

• Useful 1

What the hell is wrong with these two? Why can't they communicate? Here we go, Communication Breakdown #164: She tells him that it is the custom to gift groceries to the family before the bride price negotiations, and then he gets humiliated by the father who says gifting groceries is what you offer to a family in mourning? Is this whole family, including Akini, in on punking this rube from the States? I swear, the joke is on Ben, and he needs to call a cab in the middle of the night and get himself to the freaking airport.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15

Father Akinyi agreed to let Ben pay her bride price on the installment plan! According to Ben, they are “in agreeance” about the wedding! 

Also Akinyi and her father both only show their bottom teeth. 

017743E1-1DCE-4CCF-9AD0-FE33290E992E.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 2
On 10/14/2019 at 11:43 PM, Bryce Lynch said:

Good news.  Rumor is that Ben found a Groupon deal for Akinyi's Bride Price for only $599.99.  The wedding is on! 

Ha Ha Ha!  Groupon!  Akinyi is like a 'tween'.. that VOICE and she is so immature (I know she is scamming him to get to the good old USA)

• Love 2

I just saw a scene on "Extra Love - Hard to Say I'm Sorry" where there was a bonus scene with Ben, Fidel and a few other dudes to discuss the ever lovin' bride price!  Ben actually popped off a good one liner.  Apparently now bulls are part of the bride price!  One of the guys asked, "Did you bring any bulls with you?"  Ben:  "No, they would be hard to get past TSA."  Ben!  You have a sense of humor!!  Use it more and get more out of wet blanket Akini OR some nice domestic girl.  Turns out a bull goes for $300, and pretty girl like Akini could fetch 500 bulls!!  When asked how much Ben had, Ben replied his net worth and the friend looks at Fidel and deadpans:  "That is three bulls."  It was so funny!!!

Again, clearly Ben has a type - fine.  You like who you like.  I like tall guys that are kinda built.  Fine.  I did not need to go to South Africa, Russia, Moldavia, etc.  I mined both my husbands right here in Minnesota.  (We have a lot of lumberjack kinda guys.....so.......yeah.)  Both of mine were right here in the metro area!!!  Go up north and it is shooting fish in a barrel, my friend!

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
On 10/14/2019 at 11:43 PM, Bryce Lynch said:

Good news.  Rumor is that Ben found a Groupon deal for Akinyi's Bride Price for only $599.99.  The wedding is on! 

Ha!  I accidentally nailed this one. I think he ended up paying about $600 as a down payment on the bride price swindle.

• LOL 3

Sorry but watching him snivel and sob while on the phone with his friend, talking about how he’ll be considered married, not engaged after the negotiations and his “concerns” that Akinyi hasn’t met his son ( the most important person in his life) and what if things between them don’t go well, how will it affect Grayson, then blubbering about how he “loves” her and doesn’t want to lose her... pissed me off. He doesn’t even know this woman.. she’s let him make a fool of himself with her family already and seems amused by it. Funny how Graysons importance in his life seems to shift as access to the cookie jar grows closer. Has he even been mentioned since the “ consummation”? 
IMO Akinyi is taking him for ride, I wouldn’t trust her near my kid. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Sorry but watching him snivel and sob while on the phone with his friend, talking about how he’ll be considered married, not engaged after the negotiations and his “concerns” that Akinyi hasn’t met his son ( the most important person in his life) and what if things between them don’t go well, how will it affect Grayson, then blubbering about how he “loves” her and doesn’t want to lose her... pissed me off. He doesn’t even know this woman.. she’s let him make a fool of himself with her family already and seems amused by it. Funny how Graysons importance in his life seems to shift as access to the cookie jar grows closer. Has he even been mentioned since the “ consummation”? 
IMO Akinyi is taking him for ride, I wouldn’t trust her near my kid. 

I follow Grayson's mom on instagram and she seems to be a good mother and his home life with her looks stable and nurturing so at least there's that.

I always worry when kids are involved like Tiffany with her son Daniel. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I follow Grayson's mom on instagram and she seems to be a good mother and his home life with her looks stable and nurturing so at least there's that.

Ummmm, I don't know, what little I've seen of his ex-wife makes me wary.  People who feel the need to shit talk their ex-spouse and father of their child on social media for no appreciable reason seem vindictive.  

I don't think he has ever spoken I'll of his ex-wife and so the nastiness of her commentary seems unwarranted.  

Ben is a dweeb, but he is still the father of her child and he hasn't gone out of his way to shit talk her.  For her to go out of her way to be mean feels like she is thirsty for attention or particularly vindictive.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, RealReality said:

Ummmm, I don't know, what little I've seen of his ex-wife makes me wary.  People who feel the need to shit talk their ex-spouse and father of their child on social media for no appreciable reason seem vindictive.  

I don't think he has ever spoken I'll of his ex-wife and so the nastiness of her commentary seems unwarranted.  

Ben is a dweeb, but he is still the father of her child and he hasn't gone out of his way to shit talk her.  For her to go out of her way to be mean feels like she is thirsty for attention or particularly vindictive.  

And if he marries Akinyi, my bet is that things will end the same as the first marriage. She’s not coming to America for bologna sandwiches, she expects the streets to be paved with gold. I say they don’t last 2 years.

• Love 6

Why jump thru the culture hoops of the bride price shenanigans??? If they love each other like they say they do - none of that should matter.   I guess I am being a bit insensitive but still. Save your money Ben, get the paperwork done and bring Akinyi to USA if that is what you want.  I seriously doubt her family is going to stop her from getting here if you refuse the bride price.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

This whole thing smacks of producer/TLC driven drivel. They're not even really married in the eyes of the Kenyan legal system since he's foreign and as such must be legally married, not 'village' married. But I see Family Akinyi's game now...rope Ben into a village marriage so he can schtup the bride, then he's already milked the cow and thus HAS to make it legal or bring shame unto her forever and ever, Amen. I see you Father Akinyi, you shrewd bastard...

Also, if you look at Akinyi's IG feed, she's not the shy shrinking violet she'd have us believe on the show. She seems more like the woman who does her talking heads when she's wearing those annoying yellow earrings and a ton of make up. She aint no village 'what who meeee?' girl, she's a savvy Nairobi woman trying to climb into a better situation by selling herself to a foreign husband. Trouble is, her plan sucked and she bagged a dude who is a wet blanket on a good day, and who will give her a just above poverty line life in America but without her being able to avail herself of the life she thinks she's getting by hitching her cookie jar to ol BenJaMeen...She clearly failed her Golddigger 101 course.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 15
19 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Does she show pictures of Grayson? Has anyone suggested that she cut his hair? No shade, really, I'm just concerned about the boy.

3 hours ago, gingerella said:

But I see Family Akinyi's game now...rope Ben into a village marriage so he can schtup the bride, then he's already milked the cow and thus HAS to make it legal or bring shame unto her forever and ever, Amen. I see you Father Akinyi, you shrewd bastard...

Also, if you look at Akinyi's IG feed, she's not the shy shrinking violet she'd have us believe on the show. She seems more like the woman who does her talking heads when she's wearing those annoying yellow earrings and a ton of make up. She aint no village 'what who meeee?' girl, she's a savvy Nairobi woman trying to climb into a better situation by selling herself to a foreign husband. Trouble is, her plan sucked and she bagged a dude who is a wet blanket on a good day, and who will give her a just above poverty line life in America but without her being able to avail herself of the life she thinks she's getting by hitching her cookie jar to ol BenJaMeen...She clearly failed her Golddigger 101 course.

I love this comment 100x. It'd be so interesting to know Akini's backstory. She's no stranger to online romance, and she's pushing 30, but she reeled in Ben!  A poor, sweaty, pale wet blanket who asks for sexual validation after his marriage coitus. Ew, sorry. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, iwasish said:

And if he marries Akinyi, my bet is that things will end the same as the first marriage. She’s not coming to America for bologna sandwiches, she expects the streets to be paved with gold. I say they don’t last 2 years.

Absolutely agree that their "marriage," will, at best end in tears.  Ben is a dweeb and akyini is weird.  

I also get the feeling that the sex was awful for akyini and she didn't even really put on an act for ben in the bedroom.  

He is a dork and a fool.  He will be getting his balls stepped on like Russ in no time flat.  

I don't think she is going to want anything to do with Grayson so that'll be a mess.  

I'd say it's a coin flip between whether she is going to try to meet another man as soon as possible and blame Ben for it or if she just goes the leida route and demands that Grayson be pushed to the side.   

5 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

A poor, sweaty, pale wet blanket who asks for sexual validation after his marriage coitus. Ew, sorry. 

That entire scene was Darcy levels of cringe.  "Was the cookie jar taken care of?" Ick. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Ben's ex-wife has joined Reddit. She clarified in one of her responses that Ben doesn't pay child support because they had 50/50 split of time and expenses, and Ben was to cover health insurance. She also said why she has been speaking out. I remember seeing her original Instagram account shortly after the show started, and she was being bombarded with questions she said she wouldn't answer on her business account, hence later starting that Cactus one. This is her comment on Reddit:

Another 90DF account found that while Ben was in Africa buying a bride, he was sued for eviction and had his car repossessed. In the comments the account owner responded to someone with how she was able to confirm it was this Ben and not another and that his ex-wife had nothing to do with her finding the information or confirming it. That would be an easy enough assumption to make, but all of these accounts do research on the castmembers. 

I'm entirely too perfect (okay -- too boring) for people to find dirt on me and I still wouldn't be on a reality television show for $1000 an episode. I'm not sure what my rate would be, I'm sure I have one, but definitely more than this show pays.

Edited by Christina
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, iwasish said:

In a clip of the Tell All, Akinyi gets all flirty and coquettish with Michael. She likes the way he talks .... he-he -he giggle giggle!!  Can’t wait to see Ben’s reaction. 

Uh oh. I hope Boss Hogg-ela didn’t destroy the studio in an alcohol and nicotine fueled rampage.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

The ex wife is saying on her IG that she didn't get a dime in the divorce.  They lived with her mother and she didn't get anything, he got to keep his car which I guess was eventually repoed. Congrats on buying a foreign wife, Ben, you've made your kid's life that much more desolate when you can't provide for him b/c you spent all your money on bringing her over.  If i were the ex, I would keep Grayson away from Ben and Bikini.

• Love 4

IMO, none of what Ben said justifies the vitriolic responses from his ex-wife. 

He said he was financially wiped out from the divorce.  I cannot remember if he specifically said his wife took everything. 

Either way, even if he did say that, beyond that, he has not disparaged her on publicly. 

He isn't in arrears on child support.  He apparently can afford to take care of Grayson well enough to split 50/50 custody.  

She can talk all she wants, but it sounds like she didnt have any money either and just lucked into getting with someone who was financially stable.  

She admits she is probably being petty.  She seems thirsty for attention.  

Does she think that shittalking Ben is helpful for Grayson?  Because giving into petty instincts doesn't seem like a good enough reason to trash your kids father in a public forum.

Eric's ex-wife didn't really do that and Eric allowed leida to be actively cruel to her children.  And I think he may have been in arrears for child support.  

Ben is a dweeb and a dork, but as Grayson's mother, she should behave better.  Airing even more dirty laundry can only end up hurting Grayson. 

ETA - but he really lost his car over $1400?  Goodness. 

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, gingerella said:

That eviction is from Feb. 2018, and the car repo is from 10/18, so it's weird that people are bringing it up as happening when he was away in Kenya because those two things happened 10 months apart.

This was just last year - less than a year before he went to meet Akinyi.  So where did he suddenly get enough money to travel to Kenya, rent an AirB&B, buy a month's worth of food for Akinyi's family, AND have $800 to give them as the bride price?

• Love 7
56 minutes ago, gingerella said:

That eviction is from Feb. 2018, and the car repo is from 10/18, so it's weird that people are bringing it up as happening when he was away in Kenya because those two things happened 10 months apart.

Hmmm.... All of the discussions I was reading said it was when he was in Kenya and since it was too small for me to read, I didn't think much about it. I typically note when I haven't reviewed it myself, but this time, all the comments were saying it and it just didn't sound wrong to me.

Now that you mention them being a different times, I'm thinking that we knew he had been living with his pastor when he was filming for this, so that was probably before he left. I have no idea when he was there though. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, greekmom said:

ben.png

Whelp, then he deserves every fresh hell day he will live with her as she daily grinds him down by insulting virtually ever thing about him, including his lack of prowess in the boudoir.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
11 hours ago, gingerella said:

Whelp, then he deserves every fresh hell day he will live with her as she daily grinds him down by insulting virtually ever thing about him, including his lack of prowess in the boudoir.

Russ, part deux.  

Sadly, I don't even think dorky Ben is going to get the honeymoon lingerie.  Its likely all going to be akyini laying there like an uninterested stone.  The post coital glow will be ruined by akyinis constant whine about the dowry/bride price.  

Ben is a fool.  I get he is thirsty or whatever, but there is nothing akyini has that he couldn't find in the US.  She is what....26?  Ben is in his 30s.  He could have found a nice enough woman in her 30s who was financially stable and Christian.  

He is a dork for sure and probably not that great at the jiggy.  But there are a lot of black christian woman who attend church and would probably like to meet a man devoted to his faith.  AND they probably have a damn job.  Ben needs someone who is financially stable.   He does not need another mouth to feed 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13

If Ben is poor as he says he is AND has a child to support then I think he's a terrible person for not finding a local churchy woman and using his money to import some chick that seems to resent him and was only looking for a way out of her family and their bride price hooker scam.  He could have used that money for an online degree program or some sort of education that would have given him potential to make more money and stop living off others and support the kid that he has.  Heck, he could have gone the way of Nickel (although she loses at this too) and worked at Starbucks and taken advantage of a FREE education program WHILE he works.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, doyouevengohere said:

If Ben is poor as he says he is AND has a child to support then I think he's a terrible person for not finding a local churchy woman and using his money to import some chick that seems to resent him and was only looking for a way out of her family.  He could have used that money for an online degree program or some sort of education that would have given him potential to make more money and stop living off others and support the kid that he has.  Heck, he could have gone the way of Nickel (although she loses at this too) and worked at Starbucks and taken advantage of a FREE education program WHILE he works.

I can't disagree with this assessment.  

I think he is in school to be a pastor, right?  

But the more I think about it, the less sense it makes.  There isn't a drastic age difference or a wide gulf in attractiveness.  He could have found a woman on the same attractiveness scale as akyini but in her 30s.  She may have had a child or two, but she would also likely have a JOB or at least some sort of financial independence.  

• Love 9

Well in real conservative circles (like he claims he is in) pastors that are divorced and also remarried are very looked down upon and it makes it harder for them to get jobs.  I don't think Bikini isnt interested in being a pastor's wife either- both partners have to be in agreement to undertake a ministry together like that.  A prospective church would watch their segments and be like NOPE.  I mean he may have gotten to be a pastor if he married a very Christian woman that was suited to being a pastor's wife (even if he were divorced), but Bikini who is okay with sex outside of marriage and acts like a lush after one drink; that's a hard pass and a detriment to whatever ministry he hoped to have.

• Love 9
32 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Russ, part deux.  

Sadly, I don't even think dorky Ben is going to get the honeymoon lingerie.  Its likely all going to be akyini laying there like an uninterested stone.  The post coital glow will be ruined by akyinis constant whine about the dowry/bride price.  

Ben is a fool.  I get he is thirsty or whatever, but there is nothing akyini has that he couldn't find in the US.  She is what....26?  Ben is in his 30s.  He could have found a nice enough woman in her 30s who was financially stable and Christian.  

He is a dork for sure and probably not that great at the jiggy.  But there are a lot of black christian woman who attend church and would probably like to meet a man devoted to his faith.  AND they probably have a damn job.  Ben needs someone who is financially stable.   He does not need another mouth to feed 

I agree.  Ben doesn't seem like a bad guy. but he is a fool.  But, he is being so foolish that it could start to make him a bad guy.  He is putting his son's future in jeopardy by being such an idiot. 

I totally agree that he needs a wife who can contribute financially to the household, not another mouth to feed, and especially not one who will cost probably $10,000 or more in visa fees, legal fees,  travel expenses and daughter purchase price to her pimp/father.   

• Love 10

Ben shouldn't go over to visit her anymore.  It's very plausible that they will fleece him some more, she will break up with him, and Fidel's buddies will beat him and rob him and leave him in a ditch or sell his kidney.  I don't think she will make it to America; I always get the feeling her family needs her for the sexual bait in their bride price scam while she still is young.  Hope I'm wrong!  I feel like the whole "wedding" with a cake and money exchange was just a scam to keep him coming back to her.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
On 10/27/2019 at 3:09 PM, AZChristian said:

This was just last year - less than a year before he went to meet Akinyi.  So where did he suddenly get enough money to travel to Kenya, rent an AirB&B, buy a month's worth of food for Akinyi's family, AND have $800 to give them as the bride price?

Well, clearly he wasn't paying rent or a car payment, so he could save up.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Ben shouldn't go over to visit her anymore.  It's very plausible that they will fleece him some more, she will break up with him, and Fidel's buddies will beat him and rob him and leave him in a ditch or sell his kidney.  I don't think she will make it to America; I always get the feeling her family needs her for the sexual bait in their bride price scam while she still is young.  Hope I'm wrong!  I feel like the whole "wedding" with a cake and money exchange was just a scam to keep him coming back to her.

When he was asked if he was going to Kenya to visit again, She piped up that he better bring the rest of her dowery. First time it’s been called that  by her. My bet is if he doesn’t pony up a nice fat sum on that trip, she may not come back with him.

Akinyi has been around the block a bit, and managed not to get pregnant that we are aware of, Ben has  only been to the cookie jar once, I wonder if she’ll play the pregnancy card to give him an incentive to pay up? 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Kroliosis said:

Well, clearly he wasn't paying rent or a car payment, so he could save up.

I think he was sending her money or as you say planning his trip, and stopped paying bills in order to get his ass to Kenya. His ex says he doesn’t pay child support so he probably has at least 50 % custody.  Bus service gets him to work, pays minimal rent or none at all and is satisfied with  bologna day after day. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

I think he was sending her money or as you say planning his trip, and stopped paying bills in order to get his ass to Kenya. His ex says he doesn’t pay child support so he probably has at least 50 % custody.  Bus service gets him to work, pays minimal rent or none at all and is satisfied with  bologna day after day. 

He's living with his pastor, car repoed, but he has to have a bride from Africa. 

I can't stand this type. Dirt poor, judgmental, nothing to offer except the chance to live in America. Akinyi has NO idea how difficult and depressing her life here will be with him. Ugh, just no.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
26 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

He's living with his pastor, car repoed, but he has to have a bride from Africa. 

I can't stand this type. Dirt poor, judgmental, nothing to offer except the chance to live in America. Akinyi has NO idea how difficult and depressing her life here will be with him. Ugh, just no.

Well, she had to live with her sour faced family in a 7x6 living room that’s all couch and refrigerator. Her status is probably the one who has to perch on top of the frig, so whatever setup Ben has is definitely less crowded. I’m pretty sure there is a seating diagram they have to follow to be able to fit everyone in, like Tetris.

as far as dirt poor goes, they look pretty damn busted to me. 

Edited by Mu Shu
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7

Ben makes me want to vomit.  His duty is to his child, and that includes paying child support, whether it is court ordered or not.  He has no business chasing new tail in Africa, especially as the new tail comes with a "bride price."  I also question the morality of paying the brideprice,  . . . I see it as the equivalent of buying blood diamonds, but I doubt "Pastor" Ben has thought about the morality of paying for his new wife.

The fact is, Ben can't afford to get married.  He had his shot at marriage and he failed.  Sad as it sounds, he's done.  He had his chance and he can't afford a "do over."

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

Ben makes me want to vomit.  His duty is to his child, and that includes paying child support, whether it is court ordered or not.  He has no business chasing new tail in Africa, especially as the new tail comes with a "bride price."  I also question the morality of paying the brideprice,  . . . I see it as the equivalent of buying blood diamonds, but I doubt "Pastor" Ben has thought about the morality of paying for his new wife.

The fact is, Ben can't afford to get married.  He had his shot at marriage and he failed.  Sad as it sounds, he's done.  He had his chance and he can't afford a "do over."

Right now, he cannot afford to marry akyini.  I don't think he should pay child support, but it would suck if Grayson couldn't do fun stuff like mini golf or birthday parties because it's Ben's week and he doesn't have money.  

I think there are women Ben can afford to marry.  He lives poor but doesn't need a sugar momma.  He just needs a financially independent woman.  

There are a lot of good, single, black christian women out there in the US.  In his age range.  So many want a loyal man with Christian values.  If akyini was a knockout I might at least understand Ben's motivations.  But she really isn't pretty enough for her attitude, and there isn't the wide gulf in attractiveness that SHE seems to think there is.  She isn't that much better looking than him.  

On 10/29/2019 at 2:23 PM, iwasish said:

Akinyi has been around the block a bit, and managed not to get pregnant that we are aware of, Ben has  only been to the cookie jar once, I wonder if she’ll play the pregnancy card to give him an incentive to pay up? 

I don't think she is above pulling the pregnancy card if crying and whining don't work. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, RealReality said:

There are a lot of good, single, black christian women out there in the US.  

True, but the problem for Ben is he lives in Phoenix. The black population is very small, only about 5%. So, the number of black women in Phoenix in his age range who are single and Christian and who would be interested in a relationship with a broke ass dork is probably around 0.0002% of the population. Ben won't move because of his son, so he will have to pay the bride price to marry a joyless scammer like Bikini.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Desert Rat said:

True, but the problem for Ben is he lives in Phoenix. The black population is very small, only about 5%. So, the number of black women in Phoenix in his age range who are single and Christian and who would be interested in a relationship with a broke ass dork is probably around 0.0002% of the population. Ben won't move because of his son, so he will have to pay the bride price to marry a joyless scammer like Bikini.

True, but he could have an easier time finding a woman in the US with a job skill set that would move than trying to get an obnoxious woman from another country.....IMO.  

If he is willing to look to another continent.....why not try the US first?

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Desert Rat said:

I tracked down the church Ben attends in Phoenix, and looked at their Facebook page.  Given your statistics (which are accurate), I was surprised to see the almost-equal racial configuration of blacks and whites in their large church. 

I think the reason he had to go to South Africa for a wife is that the women at his church in Phoenix know him too well, and they have standards which he doesn't meet.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11