Type keyword(s) to search

WWDITS: The Cast and Crew Topic!

• Start Topic

On 6/4/2020 at 1:27 PM, teddysmom said:

He was on the first season of Better Call Saul. On the show podcast, Vince Gilligan talked about seeing these videos online and he was laughing so hard he couldn't talk.  

I'm very late to the Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul party, but just watched Pimento last night and thought he (Mark Proksch) was going to use his energy vampire skills on Mike and Simon/Trevor (Steven Ogg) in his intro scene. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N723si1wAG8

• LOL 3

Harvey Guillen also voiced a major character in the latest (Oscar nominated!) Puss in Boots sequel. Worth watching, in my opinion!

Edited by SoMuchTV
It's not Puss AND Boots, although technically that's true as well.
  • Like 2
On 3/13/2023 at 10:17 PM, SoMuchTV said:

Harvey Guillen also voiced a major character in the latest (Oscar nominated!) Puss in Boots sequel. Worth watching, in my opinion!

I thought his character stole the movie!

• Like 1

Matt Barry’s show Toast of London now has a U.S. version Toast of Tinseltown on the Roku Channel (It’s a Roku Original). Kayvan Novak makes a cameo in the first episode. It’s interesting to hear him talk without his Nandor accent. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
On 2/3/2021 at 9:17 PM, Vermicious Knid said:

Matt Berry is voicing a magic sword on The Watch. He's basically playing it exactly like Laszlo, down to the smarmy perversions.

Does he do many other characters? The only other thing I know him from is Disenchantment (the Netflix animated show created by Matt Groening) where he plays Merkimer a pompous prince who gets turned into a talking pig but still has a lot of his pompous jerk personality.

• Useful 2