Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E08: Chickening Out

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

These keep me from visiting my sister at her Florida. Those buggers are GANSTA. I want no parts of that. 

How awful not to be able to take a hot shower after being on a nasty ass plane. It's the first thing I do. Silkwwod shower is my first mission. 

Jenny came in a hot mess and had to cold shower it at best. My hair can't work up that kind of oil in weeks let alone a admittedly long flight. I'd still want that shower. 

Omg, the visions that conjures up from that movie. Still, that would be preferable to no shower.

8 hours ago, xls said:

I quit chicken, pork & the rest of that filthy stuff ages ago, so glad I did.

Dang, why has Jenny not done the tiniest bit of reading up on a country she intends spending the rest of her life in?

It seems like none of them do. Heck I could be taking a trip to a neighboring state and I google the hell out of everything in the vicinity I'm visiting. If I were moving to another country with such a massive culture difference, I'd be all over that.

• Love 16
9 hours ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

I tell you what, despite Sumit initially catfishing Jenny, stupidly quitting his job, and being unable to live a life outside his parents’ domain, a tiny piece of my cold, grinch heart will be disappointed if he turns out to be a scammer. 

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think Sumit and Jenny could possibly make it. He actually seems sincere, just kind of a sad sack.

41 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I know I shouldn't have laughed, but Aladin telling Laura she looked "different" and then gesturing to the stomach did tickle my funny bone.  Unless blonde and white is sooooo exotic to them that they'll take old, fat, blonde and white and be happy with it, what the fuck is their end game?  Neither of these two are wealthy.

This is me being ignorant of how sponsorship works when the couple is already married in another country, but I wonder if maybe he thinks he'll have an easier time getting to America if they're already legally married somewhere else? I know she'd have to financially support him if she were to sponsor him and marry him here, but is that also the case if they are married somewhere else first? Because I wonder if the end game is "Oh see, you miss life in America, let's go back there!"

My god, Tiffany is the biggest sucker. I think I mentioned this in the "Who is the worst" thread, but if she wanted to move halfway across the world to marry someone she barely knows who is 8 days out of rehab - fine, whatever, it's your life. But to drag your young son with you is truly irresponsible.

Eveylin's family calling Cory's card tricks "black magic" made me wheeze. That family hates him and its never not funny to me.

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, Princess Sparkle said:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think Sumit and Jenny could possibly make it. He actually seems sincere, just kind of a sad sack.

they really do care about each other. I wish them the best of luck. 

• Love 8

I still think Aladin’s End game is to get to the US. It must be cheaper and easier to bring over a spouse you have been with for a while than to do the whole K1 thing, especially after Mohammad taught the world about the whole Tunesian love rat thing. 

This episode was kind of boring to me. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

I still think Aladin’s End game is to get to the US. It must be cheaper and easier to bring over a spouse you have been with for a while than to do the whole K1 thing, especially after Mohammad taught the world about the whole Tunesian love rat thing. 

This episode was kind of boring to me. 

Honestly, I'd feel a little better if it was just that.  I imagine there are all sorts of worse schemes he could have going that could make use of an older, desperate, blonde white woman who does not look like the usual suspect.  

And I don't mean anything terror related at all.  I wanted to add that because I know how that could read.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

I agree. As a guest worker in Qatar he has no rights, no prospects, no chance at upward mobility. He must have a long game in mind. He must know that a person from the Middle East is going to have a hard time getting here in these times. Maybe he's gambling that if he's married to a citizen he'll have a better chance?

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, Kareem said:

Between the paralyzing fear of his parents’ disapproval, Jenny’s constant complaints and an apartment he can’t afford, I don’t know how Smit can sleep. That guy has pressure you can feel.  

One thing that annoyed me about the meeting up with friends was nitwit Jenny, who chose to live in this country, telling his friends that they have to get over worrying about what parents and others think. Customs and traditions mean nothing because this old bat said so. I thought it was presumptuous and obnoxious.  And get new glasses.  

And a bloody haircut!

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Justaguess said:

Laura is determined that  Aladin satisfy her and her preferred method seems to be orally ( sorry to be so blunt ). If her feet stink after that journey,  I can only imagine what her nether regions are like. It would probably make his eyes tear. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Barbara Please said:

Jenny really needs to learn how to pronounce her fiancé’s name correctly. That would be a good start. And it is a big red flag that Sumit is lying so much about his relationship with her. I spoke before about dating a man from India, and he literally introduced me to his Mom on our first date. 🤪.  No pressure. 

Until Mummy and Daddy Somemeat show up to proclaim their disapproval, I 'm wondering if it's TLC exaggerated bull crap.  

1 hour ago, RealReality said:

She isn't rich, but she could probably sponsor him in the US.  So there is a reason he doesn't want to live here.  He speaks English fairly well, we have gyms over here and personal training.  He would be moving to a small town in Florida, but not a scary compound in the woods.  He could probably make more as a personal trainer in Florida than he can in Qatar.  He has a good personality and the bored and well to do sunbirds of Florida would be into that!

I don't think she can sponsor him on a K1 since she herself isn't a US citizen but most likely a resident or green card holder.  As per the K1 website: "U.S. green card holders (permanent residents) are not eligible to sponsor a fiancé for a K1 visa."

So, unless she is thinking to come back to Canada (gawd forbid!) and bring Aladin here too (I'm dreading even typing this), I really wonder what the long con is for this love rat.  Unless he doesn't realize she's NOT a citizen and cannot bring him over.

Oh and a screen shot of Laura giving her passport at the booth. It's not a great shot but you can tell it's a Canadian passport.

passport video.png

• Useful 7
  • Love 10
12 hours ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Deavan getting rid of her sick kid so she wouldn’t get in the way of mommy securing her man gave me Flowers in the Attic vibes. In fact, Deavan just generally gives me V.C. Andrews character vibes.  Bitch be creepy

Corey. This bulb’s a bit dim on intellectual wattage, no?  Was he expecting chicken in the form of nice, crispy, nuggets to magically (tee hee hee) appear on his plate? It was all rather contrived. But his big dumb dork thing is genuine, of this I’m sure.

I wish I had a meme of an impatient Deavan saying to Jihoon in a previous episode “Yeeessss” in response to spawn sleeping in their bed so I can use it as my reaction each and every time an American on the show asks stupid questions about their new surroundings. “Is this really the kitchen??” (Laura) “They’re killing the chicken!?” (Corey) 

Apt description.  Maybe like Audrina's 'cousin' Vera.  Why yes I did read all those books as a teen!

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, DanaMB said:

Quick thoughts

• Even though intellectually I know where the chicken I eat comes from, I still couldn't handle that scene.  Things like that make me think I should be vegetarian and then I remember chicken wings.
  • Laura, you live(d) in Florida, we know of cockroaches. Just stop.
  • Where did that professionally decorated cake come from?
  • I think I'm in the minority, but I thought it was sweet Summit was trying to defend Jenny. On the other hand, he needs to man up regarding their relationship and his parents. Also, I really don't understand why they don't just move to the US. Am I being an arrogant American thinking that way?
  • The preview with the ring cracked my shit up.
  • Wish I remembered to participate in the live chats! You guys rock.

Ok, so I haven't watched yet but cockroaches are the one thing I cannot take in any way.  I am sitting here wondering what happened with roaches, in a movie Seven sort of way when Brad Pitt asks what's in the box.  Freaked yet curious.

11 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Yes to the bold! We have those palm tree roaches, cannot remember the technical term for them. They are the size of a small bird and they are EVERYWHERE. 

Oh man.  NIGHTMARES!!!!!  Is this a year round sorta thing??

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I am lowkey starting to stan for Jenny and Sumit. They are like a jacked-mouth Romeo and geriatric waddle-necked Juliet. I thought their end scene hugging each other after learning about the marriage process was sweet. 

Taking a tour of the Vegas strip in the daytime seems like a waste. The Vegas strip at night is a tourist dream.

Jihoon's parents are adorable and the dad speaks more English than we were initially led to believe.

Deavan has what I call soap opera face. She at any given moment looks oddly vacant, unsure, confused, and afraid like she is hiding a huge secret. If that secret ever got out it would completely destroy her life. We can all guess what it is. She must keep it hidden at all costs so she can secure that ring from her Korean used cellphone salesman. As G#d is her witness, she will never walk around with a cracked cellphone screen ever again.  Stay tuned when 6 months to a year from now, the baby needs a blood donor and they need to draw blood from both parents. Will they be a match?!!? Dun, dun dunnnnnn.......

Laura gets and keeps that L for upheaving her life for trash dick that she hopes one day to maybe, probably, possibly train to satisfy her. At her big age, she ought to know and want better.

And the Emmy goes to ..... Aladdin. Aladdin did actually seem (act) happy to see Laura upon her arrival and actually hugged and kissed her knowing it could get them in trouble but he didn't care. Nicole wishes.

Funniest scene by far is Corey and that damn magic trick. When you think you are doing something to win the affection of the family but in fact you make everyone think you are an league with Satan LOL!

I think Corey and Evilin are not being truthful. Corey has been to her hometown before and shouldn't be this surprised by its lack of modern amenities.

• LOL 9
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, islandgal140 said:

And the Emmy goes to ..... Aladdin. Aladdin did actually seem (act) happy to see Laura upon her arrival and actually hugged and kissed her knowing it could get them in trouble but he didn't care. Nicole wishes.

After Azan and his reaction to Nicole, I was expecting the same from Aladin, but he seemed pretty happy to see her. Again, is he? Or does he get an award? 

• Love 3

I don't know why Sumit and Jenny can't just get married in a bordering country, or move?  Its not like he has a job that is holding him down.   I am sure his parents aren't going to stalk him from place to place.

• Love 2

Laura, please stop with your bipolar shit.  "If he knows what is good for him, he'll be there."  Funny, a few days ago you were crying and apologizing for shit he did to you.  Now you are giving veiled threats?  Which way you gonna play it?  Where was that attitude when he was blocking, shaming and belittling you?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 21
14 hours ago, zillabreeze said:

"And the Oscar goes to ....Aladin for best actor in a catfish scam!". 

I'll give it to dude, he needs to open Tunisian LoveRat University.  He's very good at this.  Not sure what his end game is, but whatever he's after, I bet he'll get.

Remember Danielle said that Mo was very affectionate when she traveled to Doha to see him? Maybe that’s the Love Rat Sex Headquarters.

• LOL 15
11 hours ago, Kareem said:

And get new glasses.  

Actually Jenny has at least two pairs of fugly glasses, the ones she wore to meet Sumit’s friends and even larger purple frames in her regular THs  

• Love 2

I have finally figured out who Jenny looks like.

She looks like a guest on Dr. Phil who is altering their face with makeup and a prosthetic nose.

The glasses are the finishing touch.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Cherrio said:

I have finally figured out who Jenny looks like.

She looks like a guest on Dr. Phil who is altering their face with makeup and a prosthetic nose.

The glasses are the finishing touch.

You’re not alone. I thought she looked like one of those masks that bank robbers use now.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Tatortot said:

I don't know why Sumit and Jenny can't just get married in a bordering country, or move?  Its not like he has a job that is holding him down.   I am sure his parents aren't going to stalk him from place to place.

Bangladesh? Pakistan? Nepal? Sri Lanka? None of those choices are very salubrious.

• Useful 2

I know we write it over and over, but I just can't believe how little both Jenny and Laura know about their new homelands.  Jenny was so proud to tells us that NOBODY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD EXCEPT FOR HER AND SUMMIT have been able to maintain a six-year long-distance relationship!  However, in spite of this record-breaking, monumental achievement, she never bothered to find out the marriage requirements in India.  So, six-years of fantasy fairy-tale love stories but not one concern about the reality of moving to India and getting married.  Alrighty.

Oh, and Laura with her big talk about how she's going to teach Aladin about sex and that he better, if he knows what's good for him, be at the airport!  Welcome to Qatar, Laura!  Oh, and in the midst of her love story she never bothered to find out what typical living arrangements for foreign workers would be like.  When I lived in Japan I had one burner-she has two, so she's got it made!  And, a fairly large refrigerator.  However, based on what I have read about foreign workers in many middle-eastern nations is that they are not paid well and do not live in great apartments, so I think Aladin is planning on Laura paying the rent. 

I know it's too much to expect, but I would hope that these older ladies (and I'm older than they are [well, older than the ages to which they are admitting], so no shade on their ages), would at least be interested in learning the most basic information about their new homelands.  But, no, I guess there's no reason to worry about anything when living the fantasy...

I wonder if Jihoon and his parents think that Deaven has money.  After all, she rented a large and fairly nice house.  So, maybe they are hoping that she will support Jihoon.  Having said that, Jihoon's father is my favorite person on this show.  Well, maybe he is tied with Daniel...

• Love 19
3 hours ago, politichick said:

And a bloody haircut!

This!!!  Jenny would be a lot less conspicuous even if she only tied her hair back in a ponytail or a bun.  But no, Jenny wants to make sure all everyone sees the long blonde hair. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Laura, please stop with your bipolar shit.  "If he knows what is good for him, he'll be there."  Funny, a few days ago you were crying and apologizing for shit he did to you.  Now you are giving veiled threats?  Which way you gonna play it?  Where was that attitude when he was blocking, shaming and belittling you?

Remember her son says she has a really bad temper. That’s what he is so upset about. I suspect she has been in a lot of situations with men that involved throwing things, screaming, probably some hitting,  lots of crying, and maybe the police. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
15 hours ago, magemaud said:

“What a blow we just suffered right now...”

EEB94A3F-47EC-4B7C-97FF-255263823CBC.jpeg

Girls got more rings around her neck than Saturn.  Why do I feel when she is doing her talking heads its like her glasses are magnifying my end ?  Laura and her feet was hysterical, at least cray-cray Darcy loaded up on free samples at the airport duty free to impress douche Jesse. 

I am looking forward to the implode of granny aka the old lady and the shoes, Aladin and his magic non carpet licking story to unfold.  

• LOL 10
  • Love 7
(edited)
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am prepared to bet a crisp dollar bill that Dracilla was not sick at all. Seriously, TLC? Deavan's mother flew in from SLC, collected the poor sick mite, and hauled her back to SLC? Yeah. and I am the Queen of Romania. I'm positive Deavan's mother was stashed in a hotel somewhere and picked up the feral child, as planned in advance. Maybe took her to Disneyland.

Agreed. I think Corey is conning us all. He's supposedly an adrenaline junkie and has traveled the world, going to all kinds of exotic locations for adventure holidays. Now he's a whiny crybaby who can't handle shots, stray dogs, live chickens who are about to be dead chickens, insects, and rustic bathing arrangements? He must have a quirky sense of humor indeed. He and Evilyn have cooked up a couple of characters for us to enjoy. If that's the case I'm inclined to like them both for their commitment to our snarking fun.

I love Jihoon's parents too, especially his dad. He has such a kind face. He and Jihoon's mother seemed to be having a dandy time in Vegas! Too bad Deavan is such a downer. Could she be any more of a wet blanket? She always looks like she's about to cry.

Tifffany needs to cut her losses and go home. Ronald is a smarmy, sleazy jerk. He sounded like Ray Liotta in Goodfellas--"can I help it if she was dancing all over me? I didn't ask her to! She was just there! What could I do? The guys arranged it, I didn't know!" I see you, Ronald. You are a shifty, creepy user.

I very much enjoyed the scene with the very handsome Indian lawyer and would not be upset if Sumit and Jenny had occasion to consult him again.

I am gutted about missing live chat. I get up criminally early so staying awake till 9 is a challenge. If something starts at 8 I can hang, but otherwise....

Deavon is a total wet blanket!!  Clearly she perks up for sex because, well......

Sumit and Jenny are the biggest sad sacks, ever.  They are Mr and Mrs Eeyore to me, just sad and crying all the damn time.  You are supposed to be in love and together!!!  Cheer the freak up!!

Per Ronald:  You oh I don't know......LEAVE?  Say hey I told my wife this wouldn't happen, gotta go.  And find some friends that respect you and your quest for health.  You ask yourself whose feelings are more importantly, the strippers or your fiance's.  Should be an easy choice.

I am watching the rerun and looks like Aladin thinks Laura is just a little bit bigger than he remembers her.  Maybe he will only be attracted to her only 55%.

Okay, I gotta be blunt:  Two days on a plane?  Sorry, I will not be up for jiggy jiggy upon arrival.  Let me shower and sleep.  I will probably feel a little different in the morning.  And Laura?  Stop bitching that he brought his friends.  It is HUGE when a man introduces his girl to his friends.  Like really big.  But I sadly think he told them beforehand:  "You guys GOTTA get a load of this chick who thinks I am going to marry her!!!!"

Lord Devan, it's a kebob.  Not that hard.  And speak directly to his parents, don't keep asking Jihoon to ask a question.  That will help.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 1
  • Love 21
(edited)

Deavon is twenty two years old and has two children (well, one on the way) from two different men, isn't married, and isn't capable of caring for herself or anyone else.  Make better choices. Keep your legs closed, for god's sake!  

Aladin sensually removing the booties from Laura's smelly porky the pig feet was hilarious. Aladin, what's up? We're all dying to know. We can't figure it out. 

Edited by Matty
  • LOL 11
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

After Azan and his reaction to Nicole, I was expecting the same from Aladin, but he seemed pretty happy to see her. Again, is he? Or does he get an award? 

As evidence from the way she caught her cheating husband, Laura's been around the block and is not a complete and utter moron like Nicole, so Aladin needs to have top skills for his game. Azan didn't have to do shit to sucker Nicole in.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I am trying to figure out what finally happened to make the Korean parents fall in love with Depressing Goth Girl. She said at the beginning of their segment that things had not been going well,  she ships the  Feral Child off with her mom (who,  I agree, was stashed away either in an upstairs room or hotel) then takes the parents in a double decker bus.  Next thing we know,  parents are welcoming her to their family & professing their love for her AND Feral Child!  Depressing  Goth Girl's  expression was exactly the same as if they would have declined to give their approval. 

I had thought also that Corey claimed to be an adventurer traveling all over the world but knows nothing about the different lives in different countries.  He's acting as if he has never left the compound in Utah.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
17 hours ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

I tell you what, despite Sumit initially catfishing Jenny, stupidly quitting his job, and being unable to live a life outside his parents’ domain, a tiny piece of my cold, grinch heart will be disappointed if he turns out to be a scammer. 

I agree! I have a soft spot for him and, by extension, for Jenny. I hope he's as sweet and as sincere as he seems.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, greekmom said:

Until Mummy and Daddy Somemeat show up to proclaim their disapproval, I 'm wondering if it's TLC exaggerated bull crap.  

I don't think she can sponsor him on a K1 since she herself isn't a US citizen but most likely a resident or green card holder.  As per the K1 website: "U.S. green card holders (permanent residents) are not eligible to sponsor a fiancé for a K1 visa."

So, unless she is thinking to come back to Canada (gawd forbid!) and bring Aladin here too (I'm dreading even typing this), I really wonder what the long con is for this love rat.  Unless he doesn't realize she's NOT a citizen and cannot bring him over.

Oh and a screen shot of Laura giving her passport at the booth. It's not a great shot but you can tell it's a Canadian passport.

passport video.png

USA...Canada...I think Aladin won’t be fussy.  But it can be a long haul to bring over your much younger spouse and Laura would need to relocate to Canada.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I may go to hell for this, but I straight up LAUGHED at Jenny when she was crying after the meeting for two reasons:  1) She is such a Sad Sack Sally and cries at everything.  So I was like, again with the crying?  2) You have been in a relationship for SIX YEARS and are just now figuring out the laws for getting married as a US citizen to an Indian citizen in India?  

Sumit gave the most polite beat down I have ever heard.  Must be from Minnesota.  (I am from MN -I get to say that.)  "Excuse me, I hate to bother you but please pipe down over my granny wife.  I know she sticks out like a blond sore thumb and frankly, she is about to cry but what else is new - but could you please stop. I am taking her out for a good cry followed by a good haircut now.  Good Bye."

I’ll see you there!  I too laughed at Jenny and all her crying.  Maybe I’ll start calling her GrannyWife instead of AuntieJenny.  Can’t wait for Parents Sumit to join the fun, I just hope they don’t cave like Parents Jihoon (who I really like) did.

Edited by ThereButFor
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

In all the excitement over jiggy jiggy with smelly smelly Laura, Corey’s poultry histrionics, and The Most Polite Smackdown Ever brought to us by Sumit, I forgot to comment on skeevy, toxic, weirdo Ronald. The fact that Tiff expected anything better from that uber shit sandwich of a man is just tragic. Feh. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 15

Jenny /Suuuuumit-  I don't see any reason for him not to go to the US- he quit his job, and doesn't want to see his parents again.  I guess she doesn't make enough to sponsor him.  They should have gone to another country to get married if getting married in India isn't possible or gotten married on a cruise ship or something.  I love how passionate he is about standing up for their love......but just not to his parents.

Laura /Aladin- I skipped over their segment; I was bored.

Deavan / Jujitzu- Deavan better get down on her knees and be so thankful that his parents are such kind and lovely people.  They seem to really be looking forward to grandchildren and be accepting of her; cause I'd be like "son, don't ruin your life".  Instead she'll just make a grimace and yawn.

Yes, Cabbage patch face mormon Corey is into black magic.  That totally makes sense!  Just kidding, the only evil in this relationship is Evelyn.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, PityFree said:

But no, Jenny wants to make sure all everyone sees the stringy, greasy, dirty, “look at me / what are you looking at?” long blonde hair. 

There, I fixed it for you. 

• LOL 6
22 hours ago, magemaud said:

Is Jiggy Jiggy exactly the same as Boom Boom or are there subtle differences? 

Nope they are the same.   They are also the indicators of exactly how much time the event lasts as well.

#aladin #davidpoor

• LOL 8
9 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Ok, so I haven't watched yet but cockroaches are the one thing I cannot take in any way.  I am sitting here wondering what happened with roaches, in a movie Seven sort of way when Brad Pitt asks what's in the box.  Freaked yet curious.

Oh man.  NIGHTMARES!!!!!  Is this a year round sorta thing??

They're pretty much a year round thing, but you don't see as much of them when it's cold.  The worst part is the little bastards have bad eyesight so they will fly at dark objects which could be your head.  We moved into a house with a lot of pine trees and had a horrible time with them getting in the house.  Still creeps me out thinking about it, uuuggggghhhh....

I just can't with Devan....

"drascilla would have really enjoyed this!" Yeah, she would have enjoyed ruining it for everyone else, so yeah drascilla would have enjoyed it, but no one else would have you selfish bitch.

She is really 22 and on her second kid?  Zoypes!  Oh, but she was soooooo surprised that she ended up pregnant because I guess no one bothered to explain it to her after her first child.

I feel for jihoon...I think he is really trying.  I don't think he loves Devan, he barely knows Devan.  She doesn't get his dorky oceans 11 jokes and she isn't trying. 

I think jihoons parents should encourage him to stay in the US.  He has a marketable skill.  Believe it or not, cell phone repair is a thing because phones are super expensive.  He may be able to do laptop repair too?

I just think that tiny apartment....that bratty child....Devan unwilling to parent or work (because does she have any marketable skills besides baby making?)...it's just going to be a lot.

• Love 21
On 7/15/2019 at 10:17 PM, Frozendiva said:

Sumit needs a bit of a spine. Jenny is not cut out to live in such a foreign country unless she lives in a fairly posh area. Too used to the conveniences of home and not wanting to fit in. She sticks out. Sumit may be better off running away to America or some other country where he can get a job.

Jenny’s kids and grandkids must have felt great when she said I have nothing to return to in America.

• Love 7