Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E19: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

58 minutes ago, divsc said:

Ha, don't forget from Countess she went to Wife (that seemed to give her the same kind of identity/ego boost more than just falling in "love"), then Star. 

Ha.  I don’t even count that in as it was like a drive-by.  Seven months and poof.  Haha.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

The pile on on Tinsley's money just seems ought of left field.  It leads me to believe that the women know something but can't break the 4th wall to reveal it so they are dancing all around something. 

I said this in a past post-- but I think she (well, her lawyer) negotiated that hotel room as part of the deal with Bravo/NBC Universal. I think Bravo picks up the tab for the hotel and it leaves her with spending money-- and both Tins and Andy are forbidden to speak about it as part of the deal. The ladies are sniffing around it, because they know how much they make...

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, chlban said:

As unpopular as I know this is, I have always liked Bethenny, but watching her snickering, and trying not to laugh when Tinsley was discussing the loss of Bambi was really too much. Knowing she has been through the pain makes it that much more disgusting. That was really just toi much. 

Bethennys demeanor just didn’t sit right with me this reunion.  She was actually mean to Tinsley about Bambi.  Meanwhile she cries and carries on hysterically whenever something happens to her.  There as too much talking about Dennis too, but was part Andy’s fault.  She was just too smug sitting there and I’m really disappointed.  She’s done a lot of good for people and shouldn’t spoil it by acting high and mighty.

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, chlban said:

As unpopular as I know this is, I have always liked Bethenny, but watching her snickering, and trying not to laugh when Tinsley was discussing the loss of Bambi was really too much. Knowing she has been through the pain makes it that much more disgusting. That was really just toi much. 

It really speaks to her true self...petty, mean spirited and just not very nice.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
(edited)
13 hours ago, chlban said:

I don't believe Bethenny was "snickering" at Tinsley's loss of Bambi. I think it was  because Tinsley called 911 then chose to freeze Bambi until her sister could fly down to Palm Beach for a viewing.   I've lost pets too so I understand  the pain.  In fact I recently lost one I had for 16 years.  That said, I too "snickered" at Tinsley's freezing and viewing scenario.    It fits with her poor little rich girl persona. 

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

I only have this to add: Taylor Armstrong lost her husband to suicide on RHBH. She faced backlash, gossip, and the Vacant Parasite that is Brandi Glanville accusing her of trading on his death. Taylor had been abused by Russell and had kids with him she still needed to raise. I don't remember Andy helping her or showing much remorse for a tragedy which many still blame at least partially on the show.

Why bring this up? Dennis Shields has basically been canonized and memorialized here in NYC. I don't want him vilified, but it might have been nice if Russel or Taylor had been afforded the mafia-don respect being shown to Bethenny for a loss that did NOT involve a fiancé, a spouse, or even a baby daddy. Looking at how these incidents are handled side by side makes me a little sick, and really fucking angry.

Dennis was barely on the show. How much dirt does Beth have on Andy that we have to devote packages to B's loss and pretend she and Dennis were engaged? Why do we need to proverbially stone Ramona for a comment most of us would 100% agree with? You can't be that smart if you're on drugs? Crass and insensitive sure, but both Ro and Beth have said worse. 

When I think of the pile-on LVP faced this year following her brother's suicide and the GIANT passes B is given year after year while other OGs handle actual conflict and are called out on their BS.... RHNYC is starting to feel like inside baseball. It can't be authentic because everyone is so afraid of Beth. I'm sick of her getting away with everything and then wanting to closeline her co-stars!

LAY OFF TINS, YOU NASTY OLD MISERABLE SHREWS!

You are so right.  I forgot about Taylor, and there wasn’t such a big todo about her husbands death .. not like Dennis.  I’m so happy that LVP left on her own.  How she lasted with these harpies I have no idea.  Good for her.  Andy & Bethenny are as tight as clams, and I wonder why exactly.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
(edited)
25 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

You are so right.  I forgot about Taylor, and there wasn’t such a big todo about her husbands death .. not like Dennis.  

The difference is Taylor was a drunk and didn't want to talk about Russell.  He beat her; was being investigated for fraud and  had serious financial liabilities.   I'm sure Bravo's lawyers advised them to keep their distance. 

Edited by AnnA
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Ha.  I don’t even count that in as it was like a drive-by.  Seven months and poof.  Haha.

Right!! I just had her tag line stuck in my head lol - "The only title I'd trade Countess for is wife." It was like a drive by!

• LOL 2
On 7/19/2019 at 10:08 PM, stcroix said:

Really ironic to watch her judge Luanne about drinking when I think Dorinda is the absolute worst drunk on the show.  She just hasn't been caught yet.  I can fully see her fighting the police and doing everything Luanne did.  

She's close. https://pagesix.com/2016/10/05/housewife-dorinda-medley-allegedly-attacks-banker-with-high-heel/  Dorinda's lucky she had John around to get her out of there before the police were called. 

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Wow.  And she used her dead husband as the excuse for her drunken behavior.  Yes, she'll be in a holding cell soon.

Well that happened three years ago so not that soon.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

That Page Six piece is from 2016 so it's three years old.   Dorinda is still drinking but I think she's been trying to control it.   I don't remember her having an "episode" this season like she has in the past.  

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Well that happened three years ago so not that soon.

Yes, I noticed the date.  But I don't believe she isn't that same person.

2 minutes ago, AnnA said:

That Page Six piece is from 2016 so it's three years old.   Dorinda is still drinking but I think she's been trying to control it.   I don't remember her having an "episode" this season like she has in the past.  

She def wasn't as bad this season but she did have some slurry episodes.  

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Yes, I noticed the date.  But I don't believe she isn't that same person.

She def wasn't as bad this season but she did have some slurry episodes.  

Yeah.  She's still a drunk but at least she didn't slice open her hand with a knife or stick her face in a birthday cake full of lit candles. Baby steps??

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
(edited)
6 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Yeah.  She's still a drunk but at least she didn't slice open her hand with a knife or stick her face in a birthday cake full of lit candles. Baby steps??

Yes.  Just like I don't believe Lu will ever stop drinking, I also think Dorinda knew better this season to straighten up -- but only on camera.  

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, AnnA said:

The difference is Taylor was a drunk and didn't want to talk about Russell.  He beat her; was being investigated for fraud and  had serious financial liabilities.   I'm sure Bravo's lawyers advised them to keep their distance. 

Bravo didn't want to talk about it because, at the time, most of the press surrounding his suicide was focusing on the the possibility that his portrayal on RHBH was what drove him to the act. People actually thought it would end the franchise. They didn't WANT her talking about it and she complied to keep the paycheck.

Either way, the tone towards Taylor was bitchy and accusatory. No sympathy anywhere. Meanwhile, Beth is dating a new guy, wearing Dennis's ring, calling him her fiancé, and no one is allowed to say a word about him or her. The double standard is 100% obvious.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, itsadryheat said:

She's close. https://pagesix.com/2016/10/05/housewife-dorinddley-allegedly-attacks-banker-with-high-heel/  Dorinda's lucky she had John around to get her out of there before the police were called. 

Excuses, excuses.  It was her dead husbands birthday, so that gave her the right to almost kill a guy with her shoe?  What these women get away with is amazing.  And, what kind of dress is that?  Did she raid Hannah’s closet?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

I only have this to add: Taylor Armstrong lost her husband to suicide on RHBH. She faced backlash, gossip, and the Vacant Parasite that is Brandi Glanville accusing her of trading on his death. Taylor had been abused by Russell and had kids with him she still needed to raise. I don't remember Andy helping her or showing much remorse for a tragedy which many still blame at least partially on the show.

Why bring this up? Dennis Shields has basically been canonized and memorialized here in NYC. I don't want him vilified, but it might have been nice if Russel or Taylor had been afforded the mafia-don respect being shown to Bethenny for a loss that did NOT involve a fiancé, a spouse, or even a baby daddy. Looking at how these incidents are handled side by side makes me a little sick, and really fucking angry.

Dennis was barely on the show. How much dirt does Beth have on Andy that we have to devote packages to B's loss and pretend she and Dennis were engaged? Why do we need to proverbially stone Ramona for a comment most of us would 100% agree with? You can't be that smart if you're on drugs? Crass and insensitive sure, but both Ro and Beth have said worse. 

When I think of the pile-on LVP faced this year following her brother's suicide and the GIANT passes B is given year after year while other OGs handle actual conflict and are called out on their BS.... RHNYC is starting to feel like inside baseball. It can't be authentic because everyone is so afraid of Beth. I'm sick of her getting away with everything and then wanting to closeline her co-stars!

LAY OFF TINS, YOU NASTY OLD MISERABLE SHREWS!

👏👏👏 I’ve been saying for awhile that Bethenny really co-runs the show with Andy. I have felt that so many of the newbies have been fired because Bethenny didn’t like them. She and Andy go back a ways....I’m sure she knows A LOT about Andy and his past partying, coke use and hook ups. For some reason, Bethenny manages to flip the script all the time and turn criticism about her into her being a victim. This whole Dennis thing was ridiculous with Bethenny acting like a widow and two weeks later dating hot guys...bitch please.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
(edited)
27 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Excuses, excuses.  It was her dead husbands birthday, so that gave her the right to almost kill a guy with her shoe?  What these women get away with is amazing.  And, what kind of dress is that?  Did she raid Hannah’s closet?

Well her story is she didn’t do what page six said she did and yes she had her shoes off but that she didn’t attack anyone with one. The person in question never responded to people asking him to comment on it.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 1
5 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Well her story is she didn’t do what page six said she did and yes she had her shoes off but that she didn’t attack anyone with one. The person in question never responded to people asking him to comment on it.

Of course she’s going to say that.  With that temper, I believe she would have attacked the guy if someone didn’t stop her.  If it didn’t happen, I wouldn’t responde either.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Of course she’s going to say that.  With that temper, I believe she would have attacked the guy if someone didn’t stop her.  If it didn’t happen, I wouldn’t responde either.

The person she is accused of attacking is the person who was trying to stop her from yelling at Harry Durbin no one mentions how the “attack” was stopped which leads credence to me that it didn’t happen.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

The person she is accused of attacking is the person who was trying to stop her from yelling at Harry Durbin no one mentions how the “attack” was stopped which leads credence to me that it didn’t happen.

O.k.  Have it your way.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, AnnA said:

I don't believe Bethenny was "snickering" at Tinsley's loss of Bambi. I think it was  because Tinsley called 911 then chose to freeze Bambi until her sister could fly down to Palm Beach for a viewing.   I've lost pets too so I understand  the pain.  In fact I recently lost one I had for 16 years.  That said, I too "snickered" at Tinsley's freezing and viewing scenario.    It fits with her poor little rich girl persona. 

I don't care for Tinsely for many reasons, and it would certainly never occur to me to call 911 for a sick animal-I have rushed to emergency vets a few times though-but Tinsley, or anyone else, gets a pass for me as an animal lover. That pain is intense, as Bethenny should well know. Tinsley's choices may be odd and puzzling, but her dog died and nothing about that is funny. When Ramona is showing more compassion than Bethenny, Bethenny is a bitch. 

• Love 14
(edited)
57 minutes ago, chlban said:

I don't care for Tinsely for many reasons, and it would certainly never occur to me to call 911 for a sick animal-I have rushed to emergency vets a few times though-but Tinsley, or anyone else, gets a pass for me as an animal lover. That pain is intense, as Bethenny should well know. Tinsley's choices may be odd and puzzling, but her dog died and nothing about that is funny. When Ramona is showing more compassion than Bethenny, Bethenny is a bitch. 

No one said that they thought Tinsley's dog dying was funny. However, like Bethenny, I too rolled my eyes and "snickered" at Tinsley's OTT arrangements so I must be a bitch too.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

She's close. https://pagesix.com/2016/10/05/housewife-dorinda-medley-allegedly-attacks-banker-with-high-heel/  Dorinda's lucky she had John around to get her out of there before the police were called. 

Ding, ding, ding.  Now I know why Dorinda the Drunk keeps poor John around.  It not because of free dry cleaning, it’s because he saves her from going in the clinker when she goes on one of her tirades after drinking excessively.  She’s a fuckin USER.  Now, give me a cigar.

• Love 8

I'm going to confess.......I am really nosy and I AM interested in these women's money and how most of them live these carefree lives without working.    Bethenny I get....altho I never see any Skinnygirl stuff anywhere so I still don't get where the money she seems to spend comes from---she seems to have a lot to invest--especially in real estate.

It also seems interesting to me that all of the others except Ramona now don't live in their past homes but all have their new expensive but sort of anonymous apartments.   I wonder if Bravo gets some kind of deal for them to get them for the months they are filming.    In the past, Sonja's travails with her Grey Gardens townhouse was as much a storyline as anything else.   Luann's round house seems a little sad to me and I wonder if she will make enough money with her Cabaret to allow her to "make it nice".   She had a nice style in her old houses and I didn't really feel any of that in the new place. 

To me seeing how they lived was interesting and now it is a little bit anonymous --like they're staying in a hotel to film.

• Love 5
On 7/19/2019 at 10:56 PM, kicksave said:

Yikes! you can really see how much cosmetic work she's had in this shot...

She’s just too thin.  If she put some weight on, her face would fill out.  I think they all drink their calories. They all lost weight this season, especially Luann, since she’s on the stage.  When they film in a restaurant tho, they all seem to eat, especially Sonja. She probably stuffs the leftovers in her bag.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

There is a significant difference between doing something while watching someone on tv versus doing it when you are watching someone in pain who you personally know and is sitting a few feet away from you.

You're right. That's true and should definitely carry over into our everyday lives.   However, when you're being paid to make a spectacle of yourself on a tacky reality TV show, decorum rarely rules the day.  Sadly, there's only about a bazillion things I've seen the HWs say and do that I would never, ever consider doing. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Bravo didn't want to talk about it because, at the time, most of the press surrounding his suicide was focusing on the the possibility that his portrayal on RHBH was what drove him to the act. People actually thought it would end the franchise. They didn't WANT her talking about it and she complied to keep the paycheck.

Either way, the tone towards Taylor was bitchy and accusatory.

I also don’t think Bravo or Andy really wanted to address the issue of domestic violence at that time, which is unfortunate as putting s light on it could have maybe helped others. Culture has changed since then, so maybe they would address it, but I doubt it because they like to bury deep, real issues under the rug and instead like to focus on stupid fights over stupid stuff - JMHMO

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Stats Queen said:

I also don’t think Bravo or Andy really wanted to address the issue of domestic violence at that time, which is unfortunate as putting s light on it could have maybe helped others. Culture has changed since then, so maybe they would address it, but I doubt it because they like to bury deep, real issues under the rug and instead like to focus on stupid fights over stupid stuff - JMHMO

Excellent point!    I'm sure you're right.

• Love 1
On 7/18/2019 at 9:57 PM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Bethennys REPEATED side snarking (over and over !)  about trying to keep a straight face during the dog convo was middle school mean girl, she is a sick damaged straight up bitch. 

I didn’t quote all the posts that compared Bethenny’s loss to Tinsley’s,  but it was a bit weird to me, too. The freezing was something strange I had never heard of before,  but what really got me was calling 911. Do people seriously do that, or just clueless fucking Tinsley? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Wow.  And she used her dead husband as the excuse for her drunken behavior.  Yes, she'll be in a holding cell soon.

I don’t believe she was at the grave ALL DAY.  More like in the cocktail lounge throwing back quite a few.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, divsc said:

Ha, don't forget from Countess she went to Wife (that seemed to give her the same kind of identity/ego boost more than just falling in "love"), then Star. 

I hope Luann finds her next niche. Somehow I'm thinking she's not the type who is going to be content home playing Grandma and baby-sitting the grandkids a few days a week.

I don’t either.  Her kids grew up with nannies quite a bit.  She was always going out.  Not the grandmother type.

• Love 3

So I’m watching on tape.  Did Bethenny just complain that Ramona didn’t give her condolences about Dennis WHILE they were both at a PARTY?  Yeah, B was deep in her mourning, at a party?

Dorinda certainly proved she was in the wrong about the charity night, when she interrupted Luann after Luann was asked a question.  And B was egging her on, like the banshee she is.

they are all (except Luann and Ramona) jealous of Tinsley.  The idea that she moved out of the hotel in NY to live in Palm Beach for the winter?  They all wish they could afford that.  I don’t know what her finances are, but then we don’t really know what any of their finances are.

B is a total bitch, the way she was leering about The loss of Tinsley’s dog.

• Love 12
On 7/18/2019 at 9:54 PM, BluBrd47 said:

Oh wow, as a former opiate abuser I can’t like this post enough. I find it so weird that LuAnn was the one who was forced to “get sober” when Sonja, Dorinda and Ramona have all shown patterns of seriously destructive drinking. But because LuAnn is the “alcoholic” it provides a good shield for them to hide under. I’ve also seen this pattern with the Beverly Hills ladies- a lot of them are heavy drinkers but since Kim Richards was designated “the addict” they are in the clear.

The only reason that Lu was forced to get sober was because she opted to choose rehab as a "get out of jail free" card when she assaulted a police officer and threatened to kill him.  If she had just faced the charges and not said "Hey, I clearly have a problem with alcohol and I need rehab please" then they wouldn't have given her a sentence that mandated her sobriety.  She chose this route and if she truly didn't have a problem, it shouldn't be an issue.  If she does (which I think the fact that she can't stay sober kind of points to her having one), then it means she probably does actually need the help.  

On 7/19/2019 at 7:02 AM, TV Diva Queen said:

I think B’s smirk was about the 911 call and the freezing and defrosting if the dog so Tinskey’s sister could hold the dog. 

I also think that everyone’s issue with Tins is that she isn’t sharing her story about her life. There’s a story there that they believe she isn’t sharing. They’re all spoiling their guts and Tins has nothing. If this isn’t something a southern debutant does, then she should leave the show. That isn’t how it works...

I sympathize with Bethenny here because she was clearly trying to not laugh inappropriately.  It had nothing to do with not feeling for Tinsley about the loss of her dog, she said she felt for her and when they played back the clips of her talking about the dog having cancer, she was concerned and talked about it.  I sometimes get the giggles at the worst times when my husband is trying to tell me something that is serious and it is awful.  I can't stop giggling, he's telling me about something serious and the harder I try not to laugh, the more I laugh.  That's the situation Bethenny was trying not to be in.  Ramona kept asking questions about the dog and Bethenny was telling her to stop because it was going to set her off.  

On 7/19/2019 at 8:55 AM, SweetieDarling said:

I think so too. I thought it was interesting (telling?) when she told the story of how she got caught "slipping" with the 2 mimosas at Easter. She seemed to have a time line: If I have to use the breathalyzer at 12pm, I can have 2 drinks until whatever predetermined time, and should blow clear at 3pm. I think she's done this many times and either had 1 too many mimosas too soon, or miscalculated the timing that day, or was stupid (arrogant?) enough to thing they wouldn't bust her for having a drink on Easter.

ETA: @Keywestclubkid beat me to it. 

In and among the things Luann was supposed to be doing and wasn't compliant with, she had missed breathalyzer check ins.  This is part of the reason that she is now taking Antabuse, in addition to the mimosas and her not going to the required meetings.  So there's no way her slip was a one time thing or just the one time she miscalculated her drinking.  There were other times she just didn't even bother to blow because she knew she wouldn't make it.  

• Love 3

I actually think that Tins calling 911 wasn't that unusual.  It depends on the town you live in.  Where I live now and where I used to live in NJ, fire departments are mostly volunteer and if they're not busy, they'll come.  And they're great.  So are small town police. 

I've never heard of freezing an animal but given her explanation, it wasn't all that bazaar.  I've waited for family to be there before putting a animal down.  So why is freezing after death that different if her sister wanted to say good bye?

Sorry, I'm a little sensitive today.  Had to bring our dog to the emergency animal hospital today.  She was limping and we didn't know why.  After an ortho exam, the vet thinks it's likely a soft tissue injury.  Meds and keeping her quiet the next few days and wait and see.  The last ten minutes in the waiting room waiting for her meds and discharge was so sad.  A women came in holding an older dog with a heart problem and she was in tears.  She said the dog could hardly walk.  Then another person came in and asked for a gurney to transfer their dog from the car into the hospital.  That poor pup.  It was a larger dog and they had him wrapped in blankets.  You just knew something was terribly wrong and the owners were so upset.  

Tins did what she thought was right.  At least she didn't go on SM and be hysterical in front of a child.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Mrs peel said:

So I’m watching on tape.  Did Bethenny just complain that Ramona didn’t give her condolences about Dennis WHILE they were both at a PARTY?  Yeah, B was deep in her mourning, at a party?

Yea, the other crazy thing is that in one of the first episodes this season, poor B was literally moaning about how she didn't want to go out in the Hamptons because she could get out of the car and see someone she knows and they could bring up Dennis, and then she would have to think about Dennis and talk about Dennis, and start crying about Dennis, and she doesn't "want to live in it." Okay then. Fine. So.... you don't want anyone to bring him up? So you don't have to "live in the crying" ? But how dare Ramona not go over and bring it up without being a mind reader to Bethenny's mood of the hour - does she want Dennis' death brought up or not!

Then I think in a later episode (sorry, they are jumbled together in my head) - maybe at Sonja's magazine party?? - B said that she appreciated that Ramona gave condolences about Dennis but "kept it moving" - she didn't want to get bogged down talking about it. It was probably the better forum than getting cornered and trapped sitting down at a table at the clam bake.

So.... I really can't blame her friends for not knowing how they were supposed to act or what they could talk about. No one even knew she had been "engaged" until she started wearing that ice rink you could see from space on her finger. Yes, they were all sorry about the loss of Bethenny's special friend, but I don't think anyone had gotten the memo that this was the secret love of her life.

And B does not exactly project warmth and approachability when she's in one of her hostile, closed, guarded moods. I think crazy loon Ramona is generally pretty expressive and shows condolences and compassion in that awkward, overbearing, omg I have goosebumps, overly sincere, up in your face, kind of way of hers in every other circumstance. She is scared of Bethenny, for good reason! I think it was very accurate to say B is so hot and cold with her that she doesn't know how to act around her or what would be welcome or not.

• Useful 2
  • Love 16

Thanks, everyone who expressed condolences about my cousin. It was a long time ago, and it's mostly scabbed over, but I was left with deeply angry feelings about the whole issue of driving drunk.

On a cheerier note, you all have displayed such restraint in not using the word "pupsicle" even once in this whole thread.  Kadooz for that! 

And I'm not making light of Tinsley's loss in any way. The only thing worse than seeing the person at the animal hospital with the dying dog is being that person, which I've been too many times.  Or vice versa.  Unless you're Bethenny and stand around watching your dog seize for an hour without getting in the car and racing to the vet but choose instead to do some kind of Anna Magnani impersonation on social media.  I don't live in that universe, thank God. But I can absolutely envision myself doing what Tinsley did, panicking and dialing 911.  So no shade from me.

• Love 17
16 hours ago, Aim123 said:

I said this in a past post-- but I think she (well, her lawyer) negotiated that hotel room as part of the deal with Bravo/NBC Universal. I think Bravo picks up the tab for the hotel and it leaves her with spending money-- and both Tins and Andy are forbidden to speak about it as part of the deal. The ladies are sniffing around it, because they know how much they make...

I guess anything is possible, but I don’t think that’s the case with Tinsley. She lived with Sonja for months before moving to the hotel. And when she was supposedly moving into the bigger hotel room with Scott, she said that *he* was paying for it. 

Plus, why would Bravo agree to foot her housing bill and not the other? Sonja sure could have used the financial help—and Lu needs a place for filming too. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I actually think that Tins calling 911 wasn't that unusual.  It depends on the town you live in.  Where I live now and where I used to live in NJ, fire departments are mostly volunteer and if they're not busy, they'll come.  And they're great.  So are small town police. 

Agreed. She did say that firefighters came out and tried to revive Bambi. I'm pretty sure if they felt it wasn't appropriate, or would have been a waste of time and resources, they'd have said so when she called. I imagine they'd have suggested she call her vet or go to an animal hospital. Calling 911 was a better, more rational, option than posting the whole situation on instagram for sympathy and advice from nonprofessionals. imo.

• Love 11

For just one second, can you even imagine if anyone at all (especially Tinsley) asked fucking Dorinda about her bank accouonts? I mean, really, where did Dorinda get the money to decorate the fish room?

Of all the HW, I actually despise Dorinda the most. I find her to be a smug, uptight, incorrigible, pompous bitch. Her hand motions and waving of her fingers and arms, oy vey..................takes me over the edge.  She is one of the biggest shit stirrers out there, which should be easy for her with all that manic motion. Dorinda can't take what she dishes. I despise her. I want her off my screen.

• Love 13
On 7/19/2019 at 5:26 AM, ezzy4 said:

Here's my humble take:

Lu- there is something wrong with this woman.  I'm not convinced alcohol is the root issue, but this gurl got issues.  Could it be a different sort of drug? Is it a mental health issue? (that's my guess). Reality shows don't attract the most emotionally healthy participants afterall.

Beth- classic, TEXTBOOK codependent.  It makes sense given her background.  Every single thing in her life revolves around her codependency; her charity, her needing to order for everyone, her taking care of Sonja when she drank too much and CERTAINLY her stepping in to be Lu's savior.

The problem with codependents is that they have their whole identity wrapped up in helping or appearing to help others (whether the other person wants the help or not...i'm looking at you Lu).  And they need constant attention and acknowledgment for their sacrifices and their efforts.  They are nothing without this acknowledgment. 

Beth is in a constant state of panic that she isn't getting this attention. 

So of course it is always about her.

Codependents are as self centered in their need for acknowledgement as any narcissist.

Tinsley- there is something there.  All the women were upset with her for reasons that didn't make any sense.  

These women are co-workers...maybe work friends to an extent.  They are not actual friends...social friends.

I got the impression the rest of the women thought Tinsley wasn't doing her job or something.  Or at least didn't deserve her job.  (There was talk about how she didn't even live in NY which would make her a weird choice for the job).

There was definitely a "3rd line" as Mona would say that they were trying not to break when they were all attacking Tins.

Romona- she has a serious learning disability.  Dyslexia? I'm dyslexic and I recognize her complete lack of phonics skills.   

But her disability is more than merely dyslexia.  She seems to have some sort of processing issue. And it's very pronounced.

Listen i think she is a complete self centered bitch, but I'm not going to call her stupid.  She has some untreated disabilities that make her sound stupid though.

Sounds like you are right about all of them, especially Bethenny.  Maybe it stems from her childhood?  But, who hasn’t had a great childhood?  She’s always in therapy since watching the show, and still no improvement, none.  Then she goes and spills out all her frustrations to her driver, housekeeper, make-up people.  Sad.  She is not a happy woman with all her wealth and boyfriends.  In fact, they are all miserable in one way or another.  You have Ramona pegged to a T.

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, Fig Newton said:

For just one second, can you even imagine if anyone at all (especially Tinsley) asked fucking Dorinda about her bank accouonts? I mean, really, where did Dorinda get the money to decorate the fish room?

Of all the HW, I actually despise Dorinda the most. I find her to be a smug, uptight, incorrigible, pompous bitch. Her hand motions and waving of her fingers and arms, oy vey..................takes me over the edge.  She is one of the biggest shit stirrers out there, which should be easy for her with all that manic motion. Dorinda can't take what she dishes. I despise her. I want her off my screen.

Yes, I can only imagine the level of viciousness that Dorinda would stoop to if Tinsley had been the one asking. We would never hear the end of it.

Of all the things that bothers me the most about her, it is her fake toughness. I still can't get over saying to Ramona, "never talk like that to me again" after Dorinda was so incredibly rude at the charity fundraiser. First of all, your the one who is off the reservation here, Dorinda. And second of all, or what? What are you going to do, Dorinda? Are you going to say mean and vicious things about Ramona because from where I sit, you already do that.

Anyway, I am still astounded that Andy made it seem like that charity debacle was only Ramona's fault. It seemed to me that Ramona was the only one acting semi-appropriately, while Dorinda and Sonja made drunken fools of themselves. 

• Love 11
44 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Agreed. She did say that firefighters came out and tried to revive Bambi. I'm pretty sure if they felt it wasn't appropriate, or would have been a waste of time and resources, they'd have said so when she called. I imagine they'd have suggested she call her vet or go to an animal hospital. Calling 911 was a better, more rational, option than posting the whole situation on instagram for sympathy and advice from nonprofessionals. imo.

Seeing her baby, not breathing, and in her panic calling 911 gets no shade from me. Yes, he had cancer, but hoping he could at least be revived and breathing again? I get it.  

The thing with Tins is that she doesn’t articulate herself as well and forcefully as the others and let things drop too soon. I was like, YES, go in on Dorinda, but of course Doris’ huge mouth beat her down. 

Dorinda only feels she “knows” someone when she bonds with them over personal tragedy. Dead husbands and boyfriends. When Tins told her she and Scott broke up, she showed concern but Tins said she was fine and didn’t get into it further. That bugged Dorinda. 

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Yes, I can only imagine the level of viciousness that Dorinda would stoop to if Tinsley had been the one asking. We would never hear the end of it.

Of all the things that bothers me the most about her, it is her fake toughness. I still can't get over saying to Ramona, "never talk like that to me again" after Dorinda was so incredibly rude at the charity fundraiser. First of all, your the one who is off the reservation here, Dorinda. And second of all, or what? What are you going to do, Dorinda? Are you going to say mean and vicious things about Ramona because from where I sit, you already do that.

Anyway, I am still astounded that Andy made it seem like that charity debacle was only Ramona's fault. It seemed to me that Ramona was the only one acting semi-appropriately, while Dorinda and Sonja made drunken fools of themselves. 

Andy is being a total asshole to Ramona. 

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Totally agree.  It was almost as if Beth said to him:  "Go after Ramona this reunion."  Ramona's biggest fault was butchering Bridie's name.  And hell, Dorinda's response at the reunion shows that their biggest concern was Ramona taking center stage.  Wasn't it Ramona who actually was the reason for the charity event?

• Love 11
11 hours ago, smores said:

I sympathize with Bethenny here because she was clearly trying to not laugh inappropriately.  It had nothing to do with not feeling for Tinsley about the loss of her dog, she said she felt for her and when they played back the clips of her talking about the dog having cancer, she was concerned and talked about it.  I sometimes get the giggles at the worst times when my husband is trying to tell me something that is serious and it is awful.  I can't stop giggling, he's telling me about something serious and the harder I try not to laugh, the more I laugh.  That's the situation Bethenny was trying not to be in.  Ramona kept asking questions about the dog and Bethenny was telling her to stop because it was going to set her off.  

I know Beth is trying to sell on Twitter that it was nervous laughter.  I don't buy it. When have we ever seen Beth being some bubbly person who can't help but nervously laugh in serious situations?  The nervous laughter was her defense b/c a lot of people challenged her on social media about that.  She knew she fucked up.

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
10 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

Thanks, everyone who expressed condolences about my cousin. It was a long time ago, and it's mostly scabbed over, but I was left with deeply angry feelings about the whole issue of driving drunk.

On a cheerier note, you all have displayed such restraint in not using the word "pupsicle" even once in this whole thread.  Kadooz for that! 

And I'm not making light of Tinsley's loss in any way. The only thing worse than seeing the person at the animal hospital with the dying dog is being that person, which I've been too many times.  Or vice versa.  Unless you're Bethenny and stand around watching your dog seize for an hour without getting in the car and racing to the vet but choose instead to do some kind of Anna Magnani impersonation on social media.  I don't live in that universe, thank God. But I can absolutely envision myself doing what Tinsley did, panicking and dialing 911.  So no shade from me.

Poor Anna Magnani, to be lumped in w Beth. (Kidding - I know nothing about Ms. Magnani, but will google her ASAP.)

Heres the salient comment: you can tell a lot about a person by the way they treat animals. Beth chose to make Dying Cookie a SM event.

Look, I’m not a people-magnet, but even I have a few close friends I would call in hysteria, “what should I do?!”

I think Bethenny has a few friends she could’ve relied on, or at least Cookie’s veterinarians! 

She chose to use her dog’s final agonies as a “look at me!” festival. Appalling woman. 

• Love 14