Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E19: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I didn't know that being friends with someone required that I print them out my bank statement!  That's pretty much what Dorinda wants her to do.  It's none of her damn business!  Being friends means sharing everyday experiences together, not financial ledgers.  

Sonja was chiming in left and right and agreeing with it too.  These women are sick.

• Love 17
4 minutes ago, BluBrd47 said:

Oh wow, as a former opiate abuser I can’t like this post enough. I find it so weird that LuAnn was the one who was forced to “get sober” when Sonja, Dorinda and Ramona have all shown patterns of seriously destructive drinking. But because LuAnn is the “alcoholic” it provides a good shield for them to hide under. I’ve also seen this pattern with the Beverly Hills ladies- a lot of them are heavy drinkers but since Kim Richards was designated “the addict” they are in the clear.

She was “forced” by a court of law because she is the only one of the above who was arrested.

• Love 16
8 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Based on how she was talking last week on WWHL, I don’t believe she is going to attempt to maintain that sobriety after her probation is over. I can so see her popping a cork as soon as it’s official.

Based on what Luann said tonight, I agree with you.  Luann has not admitted she is an alcoholic.  I don't know if she is or isn't, but apparently, she does/did have a problem with alcohol.  She says she is seeing a therapist, and admitted to self-medicating with alcohol, but that's about as far as she is willing to go with admitting she has a problem.

She says she is attending meetings as she's supposed to, that the news reports have been incorrect.  What I'm confused about, and admittedly, have no knowledge of, is how she introduces herself at meetings.  I thought, when someone got up to speak, the introduction always started with "Hi, my name is Luann, and I'm an alcoholic".  I could be wrong, but again, I don't think that Luann is attending meetings to find solace, support and help - she's only going because she was ordered to do so by the court.  

I think that once the monitoring thing is off, and she doesn't have to use the breathalyzer anymore, she will be partying the same way she was before.

Oh, and I also agree with Ramona about Luann about Luann still drinking on the sly.

• Love 22

Watching a little late, and not totally all the way through the episode, but at the half-way mark I can unequivocally say that this is the best franchise of them all. They can go after each other and get over it more quickly than any other show. They know how to hold each other accountable, but also how to forgive. It's pretty amazing to watch when you see the stupid shit the other franchises hold on to for multiple seasons.

• Love 19
2 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Based on what Luann said tonight, I agree with you.  Luann has not admitted she is an alcoholic.  I don't know if she is or isn't, but apparently, she does/did have a problem with alcohol.  She says she is seeing a therapist, and admitted to self-medicating with alcohol, but that's about as far as she is willing to go with admitting she has a problem.

She says she is attending meetings as she's supposed to, that the news reports have been incorrect.  What I'm confused about, and admittedly, have no knowledge of, is how she introduces herself at meetings.  I thought, when someone got up to speak, the introduction always started with "Hi, my name is Luann, and I'm an alcoholic".  I could be wrong, but again, I don't think that Luann is attending meetings to find solace, support and help - she's only going because she was ordered to do so by the court.  

I think that once the monitoring thing is off, and she doesn't have to use the breathalyzer anymore, she will be partying the same way she was before.

Oh, and I also agree with Ramona about Luann about Luann still drinking on the sly.

My ex had a form that the leader or whoever they are of the AA meeting has to sign saying that yes you attended the meeting and those get turned into your probation officer. If she’s not attending the meeting the probation officer knows it’s not something that get “mixed” up 

• Love 12
(edited)
6 minutes ago, divsc said:

Yea, even just having a few mimosas knowing you have a drug test coming up seems to indicate one has a problem....

Exactly. If you don’t have a problem why are you drinking before a drug test. Why are you trying to count the hours so you can drink and the alcohol not be detected in the test? People who don’t have a drinking problem don’t do that. That is an insane thing to do

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

I don't know if she is an alcoholic.  She may have a mental health problem.

Ah, there it is, Bethenny makes Luann's drinking about HER, BETHENNY. 

Just because the others haven't been arrested, doesn't mean they might not have drinking problems.

I was watching the Yankees win a doubleheader, so only caught the last few minutes.  Yep, B can make anything about herself.  Luann leaving rehab early is a problem because it was “disrespectful” to Bethenny!  In a group of narcissists, she manages to stand out.

But the Yankees are up 8 games in the AL East, so it’s all good.  I’m sure I have B to thank for this. 😇😈🥵

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Say what you will about Luann, but she wouldn't do this to Bethenny.  She'd bitch about the Fish Room and be narcissistic and self-involved, yes, but that's really the extent of her crimes.

It would also never occur to Lu to reach out and offer help to anyone.

• LOL 1
  • Love 22

I really didn't understand Ramona's outrage over Luanne's drinking.  Problem drinkers and alcoholics commonly have setbacks and I don't know why they expect a quick cure to her problems, whatever they may be.  Any addiction or obsessive behavior is hard to treat or even properly diagnose and understand.  It's not about them and if they don't want to help and support her progress they don't have to.

1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

It would also never occur to Lu to reach out and offer help to anyone.

No, because Luanne is self centered in a very unhealthy way which is why I believe she wound up manic and out of control.

• Love 11

I am watching Part two as I type this and I find that this show has made these women's true ugly selves shine through. I used to enjoy Dorinda, but now I just view her as a woman so unhappy with her life and advancing age, that all she can do is throw out shade on everyone and any 'success' she may think the others (God forbid) have.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

Bethenny's twitter today.... the empowerment thing almost feels like a dig, but maybe I'm reading too much into it. Then she's all, snuggling with my peanut so not watching the reunion. It's almost like sorry Tins, have fun with all your fake lashes and made up face and I'm so above all of it and just home snuggling with the daughter you don't have.... suck it. Or just coincidence. She wouldn't be that malicious, right? I just find it ludicrous that she's knocking makeup and implants and doing one's hair....

https://twitter.com/Bethenny

- I have female employees in 20s & early 30s & they tell me they hate the bs & pressure that all the fake lashes, asses, weaves, nonstop makeup & filters puts on them. Is everyone getting nauseated? A little help is 1 thing but a man could impregnate a woman & not recognize his kid.

- I didn’t go nearly far enough. I’m gonna go way further so unfollow me and back it on up. I haven’t even gotten started. I have a 9 year old who dresses like she works in a record store & 90% of time I’m in pjs w no makeup & frizzy hair. So keep it moving.

- Sometimes I’ll do a face filter on post but no body & my stories are me all day every day. When i’m being paid, I do hair & makeup. I’m 48 & not looking for any modeling jobs. I find the desperation & insecurity disguised as empowerment, in our society at all ages, staggering.

- Xo thanks! Snuggling w my peanut so I’m not watching!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, divsc said:

- Sometimes I’ll do a face filter on post but no body & my stories are me all day every day. When i’m being paid, I do hair & makeup. I’m 48 & not looking for any modeling jobs. I find the desperation & insecurity disguised as empowerment, in our society at all ages, staggering.

I would like someone to call her on her plastic surgery and for her to respond.  I would love to see it.

• Love 23
2 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Ramona is a crazy person. But I still like her better than Dorinda. 

Oh please, Dorinda, you will NEVER move on from anything. 

ETA: Also, Ramona is entertaining. I would never want to be friends with her but she is entertaining to watch. 

Ramona and Dorinda especially proved HOW concerned ad jealous they are with image/success and who's doing what. Neither of them can handle someone's success unless they're a part of it. If they're not, they make disparaging remarks and putdowns. Ramona pretending to be 30 again while trying to imply her libido is the same age is just an embarrassment. Dorinda's refusal to acknowledge she's as much a 'drunk' as Luanne is also a tired scene. Their poor children - of ALL these women.

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, divsc said:

Bethenny's twitter today.... the empowerment thing almost feels like a dig, but maybe I'm reading too much into it. Then she's all, snuggling with my peanut so not watching the reunion. It's almost like sorry Tins, have fun with all your fake lashes and made up face and I'm so above all of it and just home snuggling with the daughter you don't have.... suck it. Or just coincidence. She wouldn't be that malicious, right? I just find it ludicrous that she's knocking makeup and implants and doing one's hair....

https://twitter.com/Bethenny

- I have female employees in 20s & early 30s & they tell me they hate the bs & pressure that all the fake lashes, asses, weaves, nonstop makeup & filters puts on them. Is everyone getting nauseated? A little help is 1 thing but a man could impregnate a woman & not recognize his kid.

- I didn’t go nearly far enough. I’m gonna go way further so unfollow me and back it on up. I haven’t even gotten started. I have a 9 year old who dresses like she works in a record store & 90% of time I’m in pjs w no makeup & frizzy hair. So keep it moving.

- Xo thanks! Snuggling w my peanut so I’m not watching!

Hm.  Take a look in the mirror Beth and all your posts on social media.  Are 90 percent of your posts show you in your pj's without any make up?  Hypocrite. 

• Love 18

Why can't Ramona just own the fact that she is a cultural moron; oblivious of any news that isn't on Page 6; publicly a faux pas repeater, and will never attain that social status she desperately chases after, because she is an embarrassment for others to be associated with? She makes me cringe.

• LOL 2
  • Love 22
2 hours ago, Steph J said:

Bethenny, who is constantly dialed up to 10, should not be criticizing anyone else for raising their voice.

But Bethenny doesn't become louder because she's being called out on her bullshit. Ramona, Dorinda, Sonya figure if they just start shouting, while continuing to lie, people will finally embrace their idiocy as 'truth'. Ramona acts proud of her delusions.

• Love 6

I may sound like an idiot, but I have never noticed people being "ordered" to stay sober where I live (Vancouver). Stay away from drugs, yes... Drinking and driving, yes... I cannot fathom being told I will go to jail if I imbibe in something that is socially acceptable and enjoyed by most, including the judge who sentenced her. There's got to be more involved than public drunkenness. Even her manic episode with the kids' money etc., cannot be something they connect to alcohol. Or can they? I only drink at the lake in summer, but I would hate to lose even that option.

• Love 3
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Chalby said:

I may sound like an idiot, but I have never noticed people being "ordered" to stay sober where I live (Vancouver). Stay away from drugs, yes... Drinking and driving, yes... I cannot fathom being told I will go to jail if I imbibe in something that is socially acceptable and enjoyed by most, including the judge who sentenced her. There's got to be more involved than public drunkenness. Even her manic episode with the kids' money etc., cannot be something they connect to alcohol. Or can they? I only drink at the lake in summer, but I would hate to lose even that option.

It was her punishment to avoid a trial and jail time so she was given a choice and she chose that she would remain sober and she then violated those guidelines.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 1
  • Love 21
(edited)
40 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Hm.  Take a look in the mirror Beth and all your posts on social media.  Are 90 percent of your posts show you in your pj's without any make up?  Hypocrite. 

How true. Bethenny can stand for women's empowerment when it comes to business sense/acumen BUT she (and the products she pushes) is anything BUT for empowering women. Her weight, looks, social standing etc. is still stuck in the '50s. She forgets how obsessed she was with getting married and having a baby. She's never been about empowerment (unless she's in the media.)

Edited by Chalby
No such word as truer
  • Love 12
6 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

It was her punishment to avoid a trial and jail time so she was given a choice and she chose that she would remain sober and she then violated those guidelines.

Oh okay. But why give her the choice between Jail or no drinking? Especially for a first offence - parole and community hours be enough? Or is there a police history. It just seems very extreme. ike I said, I don't drink, but if someone told me I wasn't allowed to drink for 2 years, that's all I would be able to think of.

• Love 6
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Chalby said:

Oh okay. But why give her the choice between Jail or no drinking? Especially for a first offence - parole and community hours be enough? Or is there a police history. It just seems very extreme. ike I said, I don't drink, but if someone told me I wasn't allowed to drink for 2 years, that's all I would be able to think of.

You can read her sentencing report if your interested what she got offered and had to do was a bare minimum given what she was charged with and mainly got off so lightly because she was a well off white woman.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 1
  • Love 16
3 minutes ago, Chalby said:

She was resisting arrest threatened a cops life got out of a cop car and took off handcuffs she was also found in someone else’s hotel room on a completely different floor. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, divsc said:

I also think it was a little shady that she tweeted just today, "I have female employees in 20s & early 30s & they tell me they hate the bs & pressure that all the fake lashes, asses, weaves, nonstop makeup & filters puts on them. Is everyone getting nauseated? A little help is 1 thing but a man could impregnate a woman & not recognize his kid"

True, and I am so sick of all these celebrities posting about 'being authentic and true to themselves' after having every procedure done that's possible. Kim K is the same - nothing about her is 'real' yet she's preaching authenticity to young women everywhere. They all need to shut up. I feel so bad for our youth today - the internet has only served to make them feel even worse about themselves.

• Love 22
3 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Dorinda and Sonja are being really gross about Tinsley. 

They are jealous of her youth, beauty, upbringing, wealth, finding a wealthy man who was willing to bankroll her lifestyle, and her general grace and class.

• Love 22
9 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She was resisting arrest threatened a cops life got out of a cop car and took off handcuffs she was also found in someone else’s hotel room on a completely different floor. 

Again, I don't see why she received this punishment. I see public drunkenness every weekend in the city centre - anyone picked up spends a night in the drunk tank (which often sobers them up). Can you imagine if everyone received Luanne's sentence? Lawyers would have a heyday with appeals. I just don't think forced sobriety is the answer. Forced therapy, maybe. Stay sober for a month so they can recognize, 'hey this is hard for me'. I would be counting down too if it was 2 years. Dorinda is such an angry drunk, I'd love to see how she'd handle this.

• Love 5
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Chalby said:

Again, I don't see why she received this punishment. I see public drunkenness every weekend in the city centre - anyone picked up spends a night in the drunk tank (which often sobers them up). Can you imagine if everyone received Luanne's sentence? Lawyers would have a heyday with appeals. I just don't think forced sobriety is the answer. Forced therapy, maybe. Stay sober for a month so they can recognize, 'hey this is hard for me'. I would be counting down too if it was 2 years. Dorinda is such an angry drunk, I'd love to see how she'd handle this.

Most people don’t threaten cops lives don’t resist arrest don’t get out of a cop car and don’t take off their handcuffs to cuss out the cops. That’s NOT normal even for people who drink. The resistance of arrest and threatening the cops life def bumped it up to felonies. I don’t know where you live but if people do that regularly there that’s not normal lol people get shot doing that kinda shit 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 24
3 hours ago, Thumper said:

I'm not watching, only reading here, but isn't Beth the one who posted a video of herself crying hysterically over her own dog who was either sick or dying???  And now she's making fun of Tins???!!! 

I think it was more of a reaction to Tins calling 911 and the fireman trying to revive the dead dog. I

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Exactly. If you don’t have a problem why are you drinking before a drug test. Why are you trying to count the hours so you can drink and the alcohol not be detected in the test? People who don’t have a drinking problem don’t do that. That is an insane thing to do

I started laughing when I read this. Why drink before a test...? Because she truly does not see one drink as an issue. It reminds me of when I was told to fast from 9:00 pm until my procedure at 11:00 am. They had to rebook the procedure because I truly believed my have of cup of green jello did count. It's hard not to perseverate on what you're disallowed, as soon as someone puts the thought in your mind. Sigh... I am rebellious and weak...

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Chalby said:

I started laughing when I read this. Why drink before a test...? Because she truly does not see one drink as an issue. It reminds me of when I was told to fast from 9:00 pm until my procedure at 11:00 am. They had to rebook the procedure because I truly believed my have of cup of green jello did count. It's hard not to perseverate on what you're disallowed, as soon as someone puts the thought in your mind. Sigh... I am rebellious and weak...

Except she was on probation where the details are spelled out multiple times and the consequences for a positive tests could land you in jail, it landed her having to take a drug with horrible side effects.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, BluBrd47 said:

Oh wow, as a former opiate abuser I can’t like this post enough. I find it so weird that LuAnn was the one who was forced to “get sober” when Sonja, Dorinda and Ramona have all shown patterns of seriously destructive drinking. But because LuAnn is the “alcoholic” it provides a good shield for them to hide under. I’ve also seen this pattern with the Beverly Hills ladies- a lot of them are heavy drinkers but since Kim Richards was designated “the addict” they are in the clear.

I wish I could give your post 25 hearts.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Bethennys REPEATED side snarking (over and over !)  about trying to keep a straight face during the dog convo was middle school mean girl, she is a sick damaged straight up bitch. 

I was thinking the same thing. What a bitch. She has a very short memory about her hysteria when Cookie was dying. At least TinsLy didn’t film and post it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 23
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I don't believe Tinsley

There is no trust for Tinsley from the Mercer's - daddy spent it all before he died

What on earth makes you think Mercer is the only family trust source? I thought her mother came from wealth as well.

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, athousandclowns said:

I was thinking the same thing. What a bitch. She has a very short memory about her hysteria when Cookie was dying. At least TinsLy didn’t film and post it. 

Well, Twitter remembered. The North remembered. I know no hypocrite like the one in New York whose name is Skinnygirl even if she smirks her way through a segment.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bethenny/status/1152036915979276288 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 17
(edited)

Oh Dear Lord:  I worked until all hours and was having major FOMO tonight missing you all and the show.  Consequently, I’m watching and reading this, on demand, at 1:00 am.  

I am sick of hearing them beat up on Tinsley.  As many have said, why should she spell out anything about her finances??  Considering Sonja, Dorinda and LuAnn all seemed to have accumulate the majority of their wealth via ex or decreased husbands, who are they to accuse Tinsley of anything!   She shouldn’t have to talk about a family trust.  The fact that she likes to spend part of the year in Palm Beach really helps me understand why she prefers to rent at a hotel in NYC.

Bethenny thinks she is the know it all of branding.  She did one brilliant thing, she came out with the Skinny Girl premixed Margarita which was marketed to women.  They’ve had premixed cocktail for years, it was targeting it to women and her ability to constantly market it on the show, that made her what she has today.  She’s used her brand to market many other products and none of them have been successful.  I find it hard to believe anyone was interested in buying her brand.  During the reunion I’ve had a hard time stomaching Bethenny.

After LuAnn’s latest slip, when she drank the Mimosas, wasn’t she required to take Antabuse?  Why didn’t she bring that up when Ramona accused her of still drinking?  I thought that drug makes you violently ill if you drink alcohol while on this med.  I also wish LuAnn would quit saying that when her kids sued it put her over the edge and she went running through a field in her nightgown in addition to all the other things.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 17
42 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

After LuAnn’s latest slip, when she drank the Mimosas, wasn’t she required to take Antabuse?  Why didn’t she bring that up when Ramona accused her of still drinking?  I thought that drug makes you violently ill if you drink alcohol while on this med.  I also wish LuAnn would quit saying that when her kids sued it put her over the edge and she went running through a field in her nightgown in addition to all the other things.

She wasn't required to take Antabuse under the original probation agreement. She's was only required to take it after she slipped up with the mimosas. Unfortunately, they filmed the reunion before her second appearance in court. Luann didn't know that she'd be required to take Antabuse.

• Useful 9
  • Love 8
42 minutes ago, film noire said:

Ramona Fucking Singer Queen of Millenium Kadooz:  WTF? Crazy Eyes actually earned her living every step of the goddamn way since she left college - without "dating" men for rent money, marrying stinking rich grandpas, or playing happy couple with a man she publicly humiliates and mocks - which means fucking RAMONA SINGER is the closest thing this show has to a financial femini$t - which in turn means we are two seconds from the nuclear feminist clock hitting midnight and taking us to defcon XX and into a perpetual nuclear winter where we all dress like Wilma Flinstone and birth the cartoon children Offred.

Even Moaner got a $70,000 loan from her hated father to start her business. I believe she paid him back within 6 months or something along those lines.

• Useful 4
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, breezy424 said:

You’re right; at least 1% of the time she’s in Bryn’s pajamas!

OK. So, given that we got a full segment about the Great Table 62 Controversy, we now know that Andy can ask questions about bald-faced lies. And given the inquisition about poor Tins’ finances, we know he’s not averse to having those conversations on a reunion. So what are the odds that we’ll get any kind of follow up  like this on the RHOBH reunion?

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
(edited)

Here's my humble take:

Lu- there is something wrong with this woman.  I'm not convinced alcohol is the root issue, but this gurl got issues.  Could it be a different sort of drug? Is it a mental health issue? (that's my guess). Reality shows don't attract the most emotionally healthy participants afterall.

Beth- classic, TEXTBOOK codependent.  It makes sense given her background.  Every single thing in her life revolves around her codependency; her charity, her needing to order for everyone, her taking care of Sonja when she drank too much and CERTAINLY her stepping in to be Lu's savior.

The problem with codependents is that they have their whole identity wrapped up in helping or appearing to help others (whether the other person wants the help or not...i'm looking at you Lu).  And they need constant attention and acknowledgment for their sacrifices and their efforts.  They are nothing without this acknowledgment. 

Beth is in a constant state of panic that she isn't getting this attention. 

So of course it is always about her.

Codependents are as self centered in their need for acknowledgement as any narcissist.

Tinsley- there is something there.  All the women were upset with her for reasons that didn't make any sense.  

These women are co-workers...maybe work friends to an extent.  They are not actual friends...social friends.

I got the impression the rest of the women thought Tinsley wasn't doing her job or something.  Or at least didn't deserve her job.  (There was talk about how she didn't even live in NY which would make her a weird choice for the job).

There was definitely a "3rd line" as Mona would say that they were trying not to break when they were all attacking Tins.

Romona- she has a serious learning disability.  Dyslexia? I'm dyslexic and I recognize her complete lack of phonics skills.   

But her disability is more than merely dyslexia.  She seems to have some sort of processing issue. And it's very pronounced.

Listen i think she is a complete self centered bitch, but I'm not going to call her stupid.  She has some untreated disabilities that make her sound stupid though.

Edited by ezzy4
  • Useful 7
  • Love 16
6 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I also don't want to know if she's with Scott or not WHO CARES THESE WOMEN ARE ALL HORRIBLE TO HER and jealous they're AWFUL

Dorinda's the most awful, Sonja's the second most awful, and Bethenny's the third.  At least Ramona and Luann stayed out of it.  WHO GIVES A SHIT

Only if it's not directed at Bethenny.

It has to be jealously.  Tins is younger, beautiful, doesn’t cause trouble, generous and not spiteful.  She’s everything they all are not.  Except Luann, who I don’t think is jealous of anyone.  She’s confident within herself and beats to her own drum.  I’m actually liking Luann even more after tonight.  She had to sit there, take punches and defend herself all damn night.  Oh, and Tinsley is classy besides.

• Useful 2
  • Love 21