Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E19: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Not unless Tinsley borrows Lisa Rinna's strap-on!  😂

Well, maybe they could have “an arrangement” that gives Tinsley a baby and makes Pat happy.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I'm not watching, only reading here, but isn't Beth the one who posted a video of herself crying hysterically over her own dog who was either sick or dying???  And now she's making fun of Tins???!!! 

• Useful 4
  • Love 17

They really should not show clips from previous reunions - it's amazing how different Bethenny and Ramona look.  

Bethenny's face is very different, and Ramona's body is completely changed.

Luann still looks the same, though.  That woman never ages!  

• Love 23
12 minutes ago, Steph J said:

If the third word in your apology is "if" you aren't doing it right, Dorinda.  There's no "if" once the other person has declared themselves injured by your words/actions.

"I'm sorry that..."  Take some damn ownership of it.

So much this...I bow to you 

GentleSphericalAmericanbittern-small.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I'm not watching, only reading here, but isn't Beth the one who posted a video of herself crying hysterically over her own dog who was either sick or dying???  And now she's making fun of Tins???!!! 

One of the many reasons that Bethenny still sucks.

• Love 21
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I think the difference is Luanne doesn’t think she has a drinking problem therefore is tempted easier. She is only waiting till she’s off probation she’s gonna drink again 

I don't know if she is an alcoholic.  She may have a mental health problem.

Ah, there it is, Bethenny makes Luann's drinking about HER, BETHENNY. 

Just because the others haven't been arrested, doesn't mean they might not have drinking problems.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 22
2 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I don't know if she has a drinking problem.  She may have a mental health problem.

Ah, there it is, Bethenny makes Luann's drinking about HER, BETHENNY. 

I had the same thought.  Her delusional and egocentric moments support this too.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

She wants to make sure that we all know exactly what she sacrificed in order to help LuAnn.  I guess LuAnn hasn't thanked her enough.  Sheesh. 

Don't worry she kisses Bethenny's ass next week when Bethenny wiggles it in her face.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
38 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I believe Luanne when she says she expends a lot of energy trying to maintain her sobriety. And I also think she's totally correct that none of the rest of these women have very little idea of how hard she works to maintain her sobriety. 

Well, she only has one month left. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

To be honest, I don't think that Luann has shown enough thankfulness or gratitude to Bethenny.  I hate that Bethenny thinks nothing of spilling secrets that should remain secret, but I also think that she did a WHOLE lot of stuff for LuAnn during her darkest moments.

I can see that side of it, and I do think that LuAnn should be more grateful, but on the other hand, hearing LuAnn talk about how much she was struggling and was trying not to bother the ladies any more than she did, then to have them come at her drunk and with a drink in their hand shows how little understanding they truly have in regards to her trying to stay sober.

LuAnn tells them it's okay for them to drink, but if I had a friend who was struggling in this way, I would refrain from drinking in front of her.  These women don't seem capable of that though.  

I did like how Ramona told Bethenny that whenever she comes after her, it's with guns blazing and she's afraid of her!  Bethenny needed to hear how it feels to be on the receiving end of one of her rants!  Granted, Ramona needs a swift kick in the butt from time to time, but sometimes Bethenny goes off the rails.  It can be scary!

• Love 21
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

They really should not show clips from previous reunions - it's amazing how different Bethenny and Ramona look.  

Bethenny's face is very different, and Ramona's body is completely changed.

Luann still looks the same, though.  That woman never ages!  

Ramona's face to me looks INCREDIBLY different.  A lot of work done, sorry not sorry.  And I kind of like Ramona.

I think Luann is always gorgeous with an amazing unbelievable body.

• Love 17
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

But that’s the thing. I don’t really think lu has a drinking problem. I think it’s so dangerous to always slap “alcoholic” in a problem. Drinking was the symptom of Lu not handling the upheavals in her life well. In all of the seasons Lu’s been on there hasn’t been a hint of her being irresponsible with her drinking.  Maybe once or twice she was visibly more intoxicated than usually but I’ve never seen her be very messy. Just hamming it up like the rest of them. I like the idea that she seems more invested in WHAT was causing her to lose control and not allowing that one label encompass everything that was wrong with her. There’s a meme out there that lists vices and says they aren’t the gateway to XYZ but that trauma is the gateway drug to most addictions and vices etc etc and I really wish we would get away from the one size fits all diagnoses of substance/alcohol abuse. 

Wasn’t she falling in bushes and stuff? You haven’t seen her messy drunk? She’s a drunk. She just doesn’t think she’s one it’s always someone else causing her to do it. She thinks she can control it and obviously can’t and has been slipping. She has a countdown in her head to 5..4..3..2...1.. drink again. She basically has to keep herself sober just for this and that’s hard for her. Why if you aren’t an alcoholic would it be hard NOT to drink? You just don’t drink it’s not a struggle 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 2
  • Love 17