Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E06: Real Life and Real Wife

• Start Topic

Just now, Straycat80 said:

All for couples are living in the same building? Easier for the experts to visit, no traveling around to four different places. Greg will miss his house for sure. 

I'm going to miss Greg's home too.

• LOL 14
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

I noticed Deonne's face lit up when she saw Greg's beautiful home.  He seems nice, kind and financially secure.  Talk about hitting the jackpot.

He’s about to get some tonight. Lol. 

I sage every place I move into. 

Iris has me seriously considering cutting my hair so I can wear headwraps all the time. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
Just now, Brooklynista said:

I'm not an animal lover and I'm really not here for the dogs on the bed. And I will never eat at Beth's house now that I know she shares dinnerware with her dogs. Gross.

Hopefully she'll be unpacking dog bowls soon.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

I'm not an animal lover and I'm really not here for the dogs on the bed. And I will never eat at Beth's house now that I know she shares dinnerware with her dogs. Gross.

YES. Out of the glass? Out of the glass that humans drink out of? No ma'am. I think Jamie said "we'll throw that away" as the dog was drinking out of the glass, and I am with him 100%.

That Sonic product placement was blatant and annoying. The show has clearly crossed into capital-R Reality Show territory.

• Love 13

She is a bit flaky and high strung but she loves those dogs so she can't be all that bad.

I've never felt comfortable around cats but Beth seems excited to have Jamie's cat join their menagerie. 

• Love 13
(edited)

I’m with Matt; I want my own bathroom. My own staging area. I don’t care if I’m living with someone else. I’m never sharing a bathroom.

I am on board with Elizabeth’s sage-ing everything to get out old, negative energy. And I’m on board with Iris needing to wipe out the drawers. But I’m not a stickler about drawer liners

Edited by PityFree
  • Love 13
12 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Well I am a dog lover and that was gross! I am also the rare dog lover who does not allow my dog to sleep in our bed. She has her own bed in the living room and another dog bed in our bedroom.

• Love 12

Seems odd that a seemingly nice and financially secure guy like Greg had to go this route to find a wife.  I can't help but wonder why he didn't hook up with a nice young lady at his church.

• Useful 4
  • Love 13
(edited)

Every surface gets power washed, drawer and shelf lined before one paper clip gets moved in...label me Too Skeeved Out

Nice selection of Va jay jay doilies on etsy but you can crochet your own with a pattern on Pinterest

Think Greg wanted to let "the experts" find him a wife since his "picker" (read carefully...) was so wrong last time

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4
(edited)

Picky, picky Amber.  Why can’t you use two bathrooms? It a great idea.  Why does that bother her?  It’s not like they are using two bedrooms.  She’s too much with the togetherness.  This is the last thing you should have to worry about in a marriage.  If she has a distance problem, she has to see a therapist.  Already, I can see him wanting to leave for six months.  I would.  If she continues, she will be alone again.  There has to be private time too.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 16
4 minutes ago, 2727 said:

Deonna looked so pretty with her hair pulled back into a fluffball! It's a very flattering hairstyle on her.

Yes! I mentioned that upthread as well.

I'm in love with her dog Sandy. We used to call ours Sandy Girl.

• Love 4

Matt is so not into Amber. She needs to grow the eff up and stop talking about abandonment issues and using those to put pressure on her 10 day husband. It’s all about her expecting him to bow to her wishes. What about HIM? He lived out of a suitcase. Whether you think that’s right or wrong, that’s the way he lived. Just as it upset Amber that he didn’t want to share a bathroom with her, he has his own view and since he lived out of a suitcase, he’s not used to sharing. He wanted some space and there was space available. You have to give it time and not jump all over him about it.  To all of a sudden be paired up with a clingy, wehavetodoeverythingtogetherallthetime is smothering. I loved my husband more than life itself. If we had a second bathroom and he said he’d use that, I would have thought, “Jackpot!” 

Deonna is coming around but these stupid voices that she puts on are very irritating. I didn't understand why she was telling Greg that the dog has issues around men when she spent the last 10 years working on herself and wasn't in any serious relationships. It sounded like a made up comment. I really like Greg. I think these two have a shot now though.

Keith and Iris are boring to me. I thought condomgate was stupid. Hey Iris, he had a past before you. He was using protection. He was responsible. I thought she acted like an ass. This pulling people’s drawers open and scrutinizing their stuff is pretty off-putting to me. I know they’re married but still. 

Jamie and Elizabeth are going to clash in a huge way I think. I just have a feeling that she is going to drive him absolutely batshit. Just the look on his face when her dog jumped on the bed was had me laughing and when she gave the dog a glass of water.

• Love 12
(edited)

Deonna's cartoon voices are like her other personas...Sybil much?

"The dog" has issues around men....um, okay Deonna.... whatever you think to help Sandy get to a good place.....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Jamie and Elizabeth are going to clash in a huge way I think. I just have a feeling that she is going to drive him absolutely batshit. Just the look on his face when her dog jumped on the bed was had me laughing and when she gave the dog a glass of water.

Judging by the sneak peek for next week, I’d say it’s gonna happen sooner than later. 😳

• Love 2
(edited)

Amber  girl,  I'm telling you: You aren't at your best,  shall we say,  au naturel, and when you add in stringy hair,   you're making foreign roundball look better and better to Matt. And do NOT share a bathroom! 😝

Men who are neater than women.  Who knew?! 😱

Deonna, if you don't want a man with that awesome house, I'll take him! Jeesh, what a ridiculous reaction to Greg's success! "He's only one person!" "A deck AND a (whatever it was)??!"

Iris, you now have Snooper's Regret. Never look or inquire if you aren't prepared for any eventuality. J/S. (I think she wasn't happy about Keith's keeping the empty box---better not to KNOW---not the fact that he isn't the male Iris.)

Big dogs,  little dogs,  cats---I wonder if  "pets" were part of the NAFS questionnaire. 😁 I gotta admit: I think E's dogs,  Deonna's "fur baby" Sandy, and Jamie's cat are all cute as proverbial buttons!

Who gets the "Most Patient Husband" award,  Keith or Greg?

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, PityFree said:

But that also makes me wonder how in the heck he was still single???? He is the whole package.

1 hour ago, humbleopinion said:

Greg said he and his ex fiance had a toxic relationship...so he was busy untangling from that with therapy.....

I thought he said he was overly possessive or something and that was part of the toxicity that he went to therapy to deal with. If he had not been in a relationship since the toxic one, the Deonna will be a test for him if he's the jealous possessive type. Although she seems like a loner to me so at least at this point he has no one to be jealous about. He definitely does seem like he has it all together. 

12 minutes ago, Soup333 said:

Judging by the sneak peek for next week, I’d say it’s gonna happen sooner than later. 😳

Was this peek online? The show ran right into the next program without a "Next time on.... " clip.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ECM1231 said:

Did Iris think Keith was celibate? What's the big deal about an empty condom box? At least he practices safe sex.

She’s getting to be a pain in the ass.  Keith is a Saint to tolerate all her quirks.

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Maybe Amber living closer to the other brides, they can remind her to wash her dirty sweaty hair and run a comb through it...lack of adequate personal hygiene is a deal breaker...ick...

And here I thought she just came out of the shower with wet hair, lol.

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Deonna's cartoon voices are like her other personas...Sybil much?

"The dog" has issues around men....um, okay Deonna.... whatever you think to help Sandy get to a good place.....

I thought she was trying to be cute by talking like a little baby.  Annoying.

• Love 3
(edited)

According to Google Search, it is not illegal in Australia to marry a stranger. Australians have the freedom to marry whom they want. What is illegal is forced marriage. The Oz version of this show condoning spouse-swapping sounds decadent,  and not in a good way. 

Topic: Pastor Inquisitor should cool his jets,  topic-wise.

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Was this peek online? The show ran right into the next program without a "Next time on.... " clip.

They showed Jamie and E’s conversation on the couch and he was telling her that it bothered him that she worked for her father. Asking her if it was a handout and telling her she took nepotism. 

• Love 1