Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E10: Rocky Mountain High Part 1

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Episodes happen in episode time.  This does not include current Instagram, twitter, other social media or articles. Those things can be discussed in character or media threads.

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I think he is cute as well.  Hold that head up high!  It isn't like you said you find Thomas attractive.  HA!

Whitney is an attractive man.  Until he starts acting like a diva.

Thomas is unfortunate looking, isn't he?

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
Just now, nexxie said:

Drinking definitely predated the surgery, but that mean he isn’t also taking something else - sadly, people far more stable than Craig have fallen into opioid addiction after surgery. 

He frequently appeared to be high as a kite when out partying there are severa stories about him doing coke.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Given he needed surgery because he drunkenly decided to do some home improvement with a butter knife I am thinking his issues predate the surgery.he has always had a quick temper and been an asshole who can’t handle it when challenged.

This is an interesting point.  I knew someone who, according to them, suffered an injury, took pain pills and they couldn't stop.  THEN, in order to get prescriptions, they had to keep getting injured.  I'm talking ER type injuries.  This went on for years.  AND, they had volatile personality too.  Blew up over nothing.  Very temperamental and NO motivation.  Friends walked away due to scary behavior. I was one.  I wonder if that is going on with Craig.  I hope nope. That's scary stuff. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

He frequently appeared to be high as a kite when out partying there are severa stories about him doing coke.

I believe that.  I had a roommate whose boyfriend was a huge coke addict and he was a raving asshole.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Naomi’s boyfriend seems to be a bit of a condescending prick.

Yes, yes he is.  I thought so when he was an asshole about her attempts to cook him an authentic Indian meal.  I hope she kicks him to the curb, but I think his Dr. status will keep him around.

Meanwhile, is Cameron getting her eyebrows done by Chelsea?  They now have the same wonky looking brows that were plucked too hard where the bridge of the nose is.  

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Shannah Banana said:

You are not totally alone.  He could play his guitar for me anytime 🙂

Ditto. As weird/snooty as I find him overall, I’d totally chill with him—-Whit’s grown on me over the seasons. He’s scary intelligent, cultured and fashionable, plus he’s funny! I’d be honored if he serenaded me with the “I Fuckin Love You” song.

(Mind you, I’ve kinda always had a love/hate thing with T-Rav too, so my taste is dubious.)

• LOL 7
  • Love 9

I am typically a total pearl clutcher when it comes to manners and social behavior but I loved Chelsea tearing into Craig.  He comes for her constantly and she just shuts him DOWN.  While what she said was vulgar, I found it totally hilarious, especially in her soft southern voice.  She takes no prisoners.

I also think Whitney is very attractive - I'm guessing a lot of us who feel the same are probably in our 40s and 50s.  His younger pictures totally remind me of the hot guys that were in the film program when I was in college (I've said this before 🙂).  Also his suits are always so beautifully tailored.  I think he's just a very, very private person when it comes to his personal life.  I think we're so used to Austen and Shep being filmed in their underpants and cleaning up after the night before that Whitney seems quite different by comparison.  Although there was that Ann Taylor incident....... hehehe

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

Ditto. As weird/snooty as I find him overall, I’d totally chill with him—-Whit’s grown on me over the seasons. He’s scary intelligent, cultured and fashionable, plus he’s funny! I’d be honored if he serenaded me with the “I Fuckin Love You” song.

(Mind you, I’ve kinda always had a love/hate thing with T-Rav too, so my taste is dubious.)

I too find Whit attractive and generally funny person on T.V.  Yeah what he said to Katherine is real douchey but here is my real problem with Whitney.  He is an Executive Producer (!!) of this show so it's extremely difficult to take these situations seriously with him.  From what I've heard when you're an E.P. on a reality t.v. show NOTHING is done without you knowing about it.  So he HAS to be in on all of these story lines.  So this did they or didn't they sleep together stuff is just silly because he had to have known what Katherine was saying.  I agree with previous posters that I think Kat and Whit just have this story going to keep their characters interesting this season.  Which isn't terrible I just really wish Whit wasn't an E.P so this can be a little more believable.

As far as Chelsea goes I agree with a previous poster who liked the fact that she confronted Craig but didn't like the way she did it.  Insinuating that you need a P to be strong is stupid and certainly isn't the definition of feminism and have a V means your weak.  GAH gurl, that is such a backwards way of thinking and this is what bothers me about Chelsea.  Her views on what makes a man is just so out of date.  I remember at the beginning of the season when she was explaining what she found attractive in her new B.F. was that he chewed tobacco, drove a truck, and hunted. (!?!?!) Girl for real?!  That's your definition of a man.  It is so antiquated it's frightening and she seems like such an intelligent lady.....I guess it's good she knows what she wants in a man but it seems so close minded to me.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

I am typically a total pearl clutcher when it comes to manners and social behavior but I loved Chelsea tearing into Craig.  He comes for her constantly and she just shuts him DOWN.  While what she said was vulgar, I found it totally hilarious, especially in her soft southern voice.  She takes no prisoners.

I also think Whitney is very attractive - I'm guessing a lot of us who feel the same are probably in our 40s and 50s.  His younger pictures totally remind me of the hot guys that were in the film program when I was in college (I've said this before 🙂).  Also his suits are always so beautifully tailored.  I think he's just a very, very private person when it comes to his personal life.  I think we're so used to Austen and Shep being filmed in their underpants and cleaning up after the night before that Whitney seems quite different by comparison.  Although there was that Ann Taylor incident....... hehehe

Totally agree about Whitney. He is a gentleman and is not going to discuss his sexual conquests on television, especially those with someone in their group. And a 4-hour bus ride  would not appeal to me, either.

As someone else said, Craig is jealous of Whitney and Shep. He cracked me up when he was trying to characterize Whitney as a spoiled rotten Richie Rich. Whitney actually does some work unlike Craig who is incapable of rising before 1 p.m. and had to call whoever that was about his luggage like his house is all that big. What a tool.

Craig and Austen need to stop gossiping about it and get their own lives together. I have never cared for Austen and Craig needs mental health treatment. 

Also, when Craig said he couldn't go to the weed shop because he's "an attorney"? I almost choked on my wine. Who the fuck does he think he's kidding?

• Love 9
2 hours ago, JenE4 said:

i liked that Kathryn and Madison brought back the old Marx Brothers or Three Stooges “seltzer water bottle” gag—pummeling Madison with a tsunami of champagne bubbles to the face. It was like a full 5 minutes of Madison sputtering and blinking with Austen trying to get champagne out of her eyes and Kathryn didn’t even seem to notice or care!!

That was funny.  Great analogy.

• Love 2
(edited)

I am also strangely attracted to Whitney.  There is something about him specifically that Bravo TV promo picture where he is looking at a different camera than Austen and Shep ( I think) that does something.  

Edited by Ohiopirate02
  • Love 4

The first thing that came to my mind when Naomi grabbed the brownie was....Girl, if you want it just take it! 

Instead, Naomi grabbed it and showed it Metul.  

Who then gave his personal opinion about junk food.

What Metul is trying to say is that bad food  choices lead to bad eating habits which lead to food-related diseases. Processed foods are nothing but junk and chemicals that lead to food addiction. (‘Comfort foods’ addiction)

I am not sure why Metul is getting crucified!

A lot of women use their partners/friends to help them police their food choices.

Naomi never intended to buy the brownie.  She just wanted attention.....look at me!  Not gonna eat the brownie. I am a good girl!

This is the ‘food/fitness accountability’ business Teddy runs.

Naomi needs to sign up and leave Metul alone.

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I am also strangely attracted to Whitney.  There is something about him specifically that Bravo TV promo picture where he is looking at a different camera than Austen and Shep ( I think) that does something.  

Cute how the Whitney admirers have come out of the woodwork. I agree that he is not unattractive and clean living has been good to him.

I miss the credits - “he’s got money, he’s in magazines...” with the first images of Whitney, Shep, and yes, even Thomas. Such a fun opening theme. 

• Love 10
18 hours ago, Pickles said:

I am over Metul. Ugh, turning his nose up at a cookie---diabetes! Get over it. He came across as a condescending, controlling jerk. Plus, he looked like a poser in his outfit. Good luck Naomie. 

Metul is MOST DEFINITELY A TOOL.... what a narcissistic jerk....

otherwise a total tool O 

• Love 7
18 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

Chelsea deserves a medal for telling Craig how the cow ate the cabbage.  Amen, sister.  Honestly, without the appendage, Chelsea does have a bigger dick than he does.  Lord, what a whiny little bitch he becomes.  Loved that scene.

I was glad Madison didn't hook up with Austen.  He needs to burn awhile.  It wasn't cool what he did and he needs to suffer for it.  She has a bigger dick than him too.

What's with these guys on SC that have been neutered? 

I truthfully believe after all the “good nights” IF Austen would have knocked on her door....she totally would’ve invited him in....

=more contact with cast member =more camera time...

i say that especially after watching WWHL with Craig and Austin he’s believable...as well as stupid enough to be filmed....she admits to contacting (via assistant) Dannie’s BF after all.....

• Love 1
5 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

EXACTLY!  I hope she sees what she is dealing with with this man before she's really into it, like engaged or married. These people are very destructive and they start out making you happy, but, then, they lower it on you.  I had an AWESOME man (not really) that so many think is great, tell me that I, (a grown asp professional woman) didn't know how to make a bed, didn't know how to cook, didn't know how to pop microwave popcorn, didn't know how to drive a car, didn't know how to treat my man right!!!!!!!  Yeah, that's done. lol   It was shocking to realize that there are people out there like that.  I hope Naomi doesn't fall prey. 

One of the things I couldn't do is shovel dirt. Immediate mic, errr, shovel drop.

He is on to his 3rd wife who will be learning things about herself.

It looks to me like Naomi is totally enamored (watch her face when she's talking to that ego with legs) with him. Tough lesson to learn. 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Shannah Banana said:

After watching WWHL, I was more confused than ever...what is the deal?  I thought Austen cheated on Madison first with a 3-way, then Madison cheated on him for revenge, and I know about her and Danni's BF, but it seems there is more to it than that, but I don't know what it is.  Anyone???

I think Austen is full of it.  I don't believe anything he says anymore. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

One of the things I couldn't do is shovel dirt. Immediate mic, errr, shovel drop.

He is on to his 3rd wife who will be learning things about herself.

It looks to me like Naomi is totally enamored (watch her face when she's talking to that ego with legs) with him. Tough lesson to learn. 

Oh, you too.  I would have been wife no. 4!  Bullet dodged.  lol 

• Love 1

I’m not sure I’m doing this correctly as I usually jus “respond”...

ive seen comments saying Whitney May be “denying’ because it actually didn’t happen

i have to say as a woman married to older man (somewhat)... (totally in love 30 plus years)

that we can have sex 3 plus time a week...but since he has inability to come to “fruition”...

he ONLY remembers the times he DID!!

Frustrating to have husband say “it’s been so long”.... and I say “what about Tuesday,Saturday, last Wednesday and Monday?”

Unless they reach their objective...

some powerful or wealthy men most definitely have a different “PERSPECTIVE” of what happened....

this is no’s $hit....I totally believe her regardless of his performance!

• Love 3
(edited)

I don't think Whitney wants what happens off the show on the show and I'm not sure why Kathryn ever brought it up in the first place.   I get the feeling their encounter was, well, how do I say this- not really a complete hookup.  I mean he had his glasses on....which suggests a quick and short stop on the highway of love.  I thought Kathryn's discussion of it was really awkward way before he started denying it.  She seemed to gossip about it rather childishly.  At the same time he genuinely seems to  like her and respect  her in every other way.  

Edited by tranquilidade
typo
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

i sincerely hope that Shep loses his shirt on his property investment.  i don't know what it is like to build on the East Coast near water, but I know its a very difficult process on the West Coast.  Considering flooding and hurricane damage I can only imagine it is very hard to do.  How will he get electricity or sewer lines out there?  Maybe he just wants to build his own Polo Estate like Thomas. I wonder if it just "goes away" like Whitney's restaurant.

I imagine he was raised to believe that he is capable of succeeding at anything, despite what others tell him.   It is obvious that he feels he is superior and therefore can overcome obstacles that others can't. He's an entitled jerk that is insulated by family money.

• Love 5
(edited)

I rewatched the part where Kathryn speaks to Whitney about hooking up, and then a producer asks him about it and he leaves the interview - if they decided together to make this a storyline, they’re pretty good actors. AWKWARD!!

(But then, Whitney kissed Kathryn when he got off the bus with Cam - so there’s that.)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, chewycandy said:

Cute how the Whitney admirers have come out of the woodwork. I agree that he is not unattractive and clean living has been good to him.

Whitney is definitely his mother's son. Patricia is in her late 70's and look at her face. Fabulous! You know she has the best plastic surgeons/botox/filler people on speed dial and evidently has given Whitney their #'s. He inherited her good hair gene, too. Good work, you two! 

I do think Whit has an eating disorder, though. He is still covering himself up from head to toe all the time and barely eats. He makes comments about not eating carbs, and pretty much said in one episode that he hardly eats at all. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

From what I've heard when you're an E.P. on a reality t.v. show NOTHING is done without you knowing about it.  So he HAS to be in on all of these story lines.

I've often wondered about how much power a creator/EP has.  For a long time, Scott Dunlop got EP status on OC (maybe still does there) and several of the other franchises.  He's been credited simply as "creator" of the OC on all the other HW franchises now for a while.  But from what anyone's ever said, Dunlop really only had any kind of control in the OC, and only in early seasons at that.  I do think Whitney potentially has a lot more control on this iteration of SC than the others, but I don't think he's "in charge".  After all, when he pitched the sizzle reel years ago, there were no women in the show and it was all his drunk dude friends.  And we know what kind of shitty docs and political ads he produces, so I'm thinking there are much better tv production minds at work on this show.  That said, even if he had no production control, he's in charge of what comes out of his mouth with regard to his actions with Kathryn.  The whole situation is just weird: it's an odd choice to deny they hooked up over the summer while both in LA.  Isn't it kind of like the crew hookups on Below Deck?  Like, they work together, both in the same place at the same time, both horny & willing participants...  Denying it and giving the story more "legs" than just saying 'yeah, it happened, so what?' is an odd narrative choice.  It's only interesting in trying to figure out why they thought the storyline would be interesting, and that is far too meta for this type of fare.

4 hours ago, politichick said:

Also, when Craig said he couldn't go to the weed shop because he's "an attorney"? I almost choked on my wine. Who the fuck does he think he's kidding?

That's another head scratcher.  First, I don't think he practices, though he probably keeps his license current.  But second, it's not like the SC Bar runs around and randomly drug tests lawyers.  He'd have to do something *in his practice* that would give them cause to investigate.  And doing weed where it is legal is hardly going to get the Bar after him.  Truth be told, if he were practicing, pot in CO on vacation wouldn't be the potential issue, it'd be all the excessive drinking in SC.  FFS, my law school chancellor was busted with pot in the Atlanta airport and still kept his license and his job (albeit demoted).

I blame Kathryn's pleather black pants obsession on Thomas: all those years of his wearing skin-tight white jeans, she picked up the habit. LOL!

• Love 6
(edited)
23 hours ago, nexxie said:

Naomie’s man picker is broken.

btw, what is Craig on?

A lot of alcohol and possibly some drugs. I believe Craig has a drinking problem. Most of his rage episodes seem fueled by alcohol. 

I assume Kathryn needs the money from the show and that means having to be with Whitney, but, if someone was embarrassed by sleeping with me, we’d have to go separate ways.

They have no chemistry. Hard to imagine them sleeping together. 

I don't understand why Cameron is on this show. Would she really be hanging out with these people without her husband? 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

He is an Executive Producer (!!) of this show so it's extremely difficult to take these situations seriously with him.  From what I've heard when you're an E.P. on a reality t.v. show NOTHING is done without you knowing about it.  S

An EP title can literally range from final say to a vanity title. According to Whitney he has nothing to do with the editing of the show and his role is basically because he created the show. He also has an EP credit on both Savannah and NO according to him he had absolutely nothing to do with Savannah but he did help in the casting of NO so it even changes depending on the SC show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Ugh....Naomie is defending Metul on her Instagram.

She's gotten so many negative comments about him, and she responded saying it's "the camera", etc.

This reminds me of when I defended the controlling, a-hole Metul of my own.  Shudder.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, biakbiak said:

There just seems something off by the way Kathryn talks about them hooking up and especially awkward when she was vaguely talking about it with him. 

Agreed. Hate to go there but I’ll go there(and thanks for the Clinton gifs for added emphasis): I’m now convinced either Kathryn went down on Whitney or Whit went down on Kat or they both went downtown with each other. Hence the did they-or-didn’t-they awkwardness!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

Seriously, it's 2019 and men haven't figured out that "I'm waiting up" is code for "you might get lucky if you get here in 20"? I'm not exactly surprised Craig didn't know that though.

Is Austen lazy? unmotivated? not that smart? I really can't tell. If the distributor thinks your beer has a shot in such a crowded market, why not go all in? I would work my butt off to get a beer on the market if I thought I had a shot in a crowded market like Charleston.

On 7/17/2019 at 6:15 PM, Emmeline said:

Who wants a guy telling you what to eat.  She’s in fine physical shape.

Yes but prolonged consumption of processed crap is why we have so many more diabetics now.

I'm going to reserve judgement on Metul I think discomfort on camera makes you seem like an asshole at first. He doesn't appear to be more disdainful of reality show absurdity that any of us.

Why does Cameron have to comment on everyone else's relationship?

Edited by Drumpf1737
  • Love 2
(edited)

Whitney is looking good this season due to some very well done and subtle cosmetic procedures.  A mid- and lower facelift perhaps?  An upper and lower blepharoplasty?  Fillers?  Botox? His beautiful mother Patricia has clearly also benefited from some excellent "work" over the years.  They likely use the same surgeon(s) and dermatologist(s).  (If either one reads these boards, I would be grateful if you could please recommend your cosmetic surgeon(s) for a "friend".)

Edited by California Girl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 7/17/2019 at 6:31 PM, bosawks said:

Craig gets mad because Whitney wants to separate from the group and travel a different way and his response is to separate from the group and go away?

He is consistently Craig, I’ll give him that.

Someone said 7 hours, which would be kind of ridiculous not to take a flight.  But then someone else said 4 hours for the bus trip.

At the end, they said 14 hours of traveling.  But if there are no direct flights between Charlotte and Denver, I can see it being a long flight.

I think the fight over the bus was staged.  It seemed to be prearranged by producers so that they could stop and have a little photo op at the dispensary and also to film them inside, which they couldn't do on flights.

Though they mocked Whitney for being spoiled after having inherited $100 million.  He's eating healthy, won't partake of the weed.  So he wants to live healthy and a long life for that money?

So maybe he would want to avoid getting involved with the crazy.

They're going to keep pretending that Austen and Craig are still pursuing their entrepreneurial projects.  Not sure what I would care to see less, these fake businesses or Austen's dumb sex tape, which they showed again after a respite for a few episodes.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, 2dogmom said:

i sincerely hope that Shep loses his shirt on his property investment.  i don't know what it is like to build on the East Coast near water, but I know its a very difficult process on the West Coast.  Considering flooding and hurricane damage I can only imagine it is very hard to do.  How will he get electricity or sewer lines out there?  Maybe he just wants to build his own Polo Estate like Thomas. I wonder if it just "goes away" like Whitney's restaurant.

I imagine he was raised to believe that he is capable of succeeding at anything, despite what others tell him.   It is obvious that he feels he is superior and therefore can overcome obstacles that others can't. He's an entitled jerk that is insulated by family money.

I know people like water views and also to be in sparsely populated areas but that just seemed like swamp or marsh land.

Doesn't seem to have expansive views.

He said 18 minutes drive to dinner?  So maybe he'll build condos or some big home and flip them?

3 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

Agreed. Hate to go there but I’ll go there(and thanks for the Clinton gifs for added emphasis): I’m now convinced either Kathryn went down on Whitney or Whit went down on Kat or they both went downtown with each other. Hence the did they-or-didn’t-they awkwardness!

I doubt he went down on Kathryn. He’s got that eating disorder, remember?

• LOL 19

Ug! I just don't get the Whitney love on this thread.  He's just a run of the mill, thinks he's better than others 'cause his mommy married money sorts. 

B O R I N G.

Money really brings out one's character, and Shep and Whitney's caracters are frat boy, mean boy.  It's clear that neither have EARNED this money that they think makes them superior. 

Shep is just an aged out bloated frat boy.  You know the type that seemed charming when you first met him at a party when you were a little drunk.  And now you see that he's always at some pathetic party and clearly you must have been much drunker than you thought when you met him.

Whitney is such a poser.  Such a poser.  He's an EP so he's not even being caught off guard.  He actually thinks this behavior he and his mommy are displaying is interesting/entertaining.  It isn't. They look like complete fools.  Come on the scene an episode are so back with mommy eating a burger with a glass of wine cramped in the backseat of her car. Just stoopid AF.

People with monefy AND dignity don't act like this.  Ug!

Poor Craig.  Just poor Craig.  Something is NOT right with him and judging from his college friends it hasn't been right for a long, long time.  Same with Catherine.  That gurl got issues.  Neither if these people are functioning at an adult level.

• Love 14
15 hours ago, chewycandy said:

I miss the credits - “he’s got money, he’s in magazines...” with the first images of Whitney, Shep, and yes, even Thomas. Such a fun opening theme. 

My favorite part of the new opening is when it calls Austin a Bozo. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Sterling said:

Nope, not even close to what causes Type 1.

Thank you!

The Metul scene bothered me on a couple of levels.

1.  I'm married to a food police type.  I remember once on a group outing to the mountains (just like Southern Charm!), when someone else in our group brought two dozen Krispy Kreme donuts, I dared to have two, and he got mad and said I embarrassed him in front of his friends.  I dread going grocery shopping together because he makes snide comments.  "Why are you buying all that cheese?"  I know it comes from a place of concern, but it's the tone that bugs me.  

2.  Diabetes runs in my family.  Type 1.  My father, fit as a fiddle, was diagnosed in this 40s.  He is now 89 and recently spent a month in the hospital due to diabetic ketoacidosis despite being super-vigilant about keeping his diabetes in check.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

So, now Craig and Shep are OK with Austen and Madison hooking up again? I thought, based on their previous reactions and comments that the workd would end if that happened? She is a pretty girl and owns her own business. Seems to me she is the one that could do so much better.What was with Kathryn wearing the robe into the hot tub and then we finally see her wearing a grandma bathing suit? (I am 64, no disrespect meant). Has she gained alot of weight? Maybe changing on addiction for another? I hate to say it, but calm Kathryn is just boring. Whining because they are going to a Weed shop when she "almost lost her kids" because of Weed? Cameron stayed on the bus with her. They didn't get back on the bus and light up around her. Recovering alcoholics are faced with people around them drinking all the time. Really, everything isn't always about you Kathryn. Did not like this Chelsea at all. Why is Danni even on the show? Metul is a tool. Only a quick shot of little Craig, no Tyson, no Patricia, so none of my favorites. I am not sure what Craig is on, but it could be alcoholic rages, peppered by a whole lot of jealousy. It seems clear to me that, i  addition to Naomie/Metul, he is really, really jealous of Whitney. When is crazy Ashley appearing again?

Just now, chlban said:

So, now Craig and Shep are OK with Austen and Madison hooking up again? I thought, based on their previous reactions and comments, that the world would end if that happened? She is a pretty girl and owns her own business. Seems to me she is the one that could do so much better.What was with Kathryn wearing the robe into the hot tub and then we finally see her wearing a grandma bathing suit? (I am 64, no disrespect meant). Has she gained alot of weight? Maybe changing on addiction for another? I hate to say it, but calm Kathryn is just boring. Whining because they are going to a Weed shop when she "almost lost her kids" because of Weed? Cameron stayed on the bus with her. They didn't get back on the bus and light up around her. Recovering alcoholics are faced with people around them drinking all the time. Really, everything isn't always about you Kathryn. Did not like this Chelsea at all. Why is Danni even on the show? Metul is a tool. Only a quick shot of little Craig, no Tyson, no Patricia, so none of my favorites. I am not sure what Craig is on, but it could be alcoholic rages, peppered by a whole lot of jealousy. It seems clear to me that, i  addition to Naomie/Metul, he is really, really jealous of Whitney. When is crazy Ashley appearing again?

• Love 1

I was reading through Twitter and came across someone who was saying that she thinks that TRav is going to go after Kat for being a sex addict. That this is why Whitney is trying to keep his one night stand (maybe more?) with her under wraps. He is afraid of being forced to go into court and testify. Then his mother Pat responded to the tweet saying (paraphrased) that finally someone else gets it.  

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I was reading through Twitter and came across someone who was saying that she thinks that TRav is going to go after Kat for being a sex addict. That this is why Whitney is trying to keep his one night stand (maybe more?) with her under wraps. He is afraid of being forced to go into court and testify. Then his mother Pat responded to the tweet saying (paraphrased) that finally someone else gets it.  

Maybe Thomas has been watching "Big Little Lies". However, I think if that is the case, it is a little late to avoid testifying.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
28 minutes ago, chlban said:

What was with Kathryn wearing the robe into the hot tub and then we finally see her wearing a grandma bathing suit? (I am 64, no disrespect meant). Has she gained alot of weight? Maybe changing on addiction for another? 

I think she's gained weight due to several factors:  She's (very probably) on anti-depressants, which can cause weight gain, plus she's been testing negative for drugs, and it looks like she hasn't been drinking, so yes, she's probably eating more.

Not to mention that anyone > size 2 would look gigantic next to these girls.  Katherine's a very tall girl, so even if she was thinner, she'd still look larger. 

My guess is, she knew how she'd look on camera in a bikini vs. disappearing Naomie, teensy Cameran, and super skinny Chelsea, so she chose the grandma suit which did her no favors.

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 11
(edited)
59 minutes ago, Sterling said:

Not to mention that anyone > size 2 would look gigantic next to these girls.  Katherine's a very tall girl, so even if she was thinner, she'd still look larger. 

My guess is, she knew how she'd look on camera in a bikini vs. disappearing Naomie, teensy Cameran, and super skinny Chelsea, so she chose the grandma suit which did her no favors.

I feel bad for Kathryn having to be onscreen with all the other waifs on this show. She’s nearly 6 ft tall, has had two kids and has a naturally curvy frame; pair that with antidepressants weight gain and it’s no wonder she’s hiding behind robes, slimming leggings and granny suits. Reminds me of how Lisa Kudrow was recently complaining about how fat she felt filming “Friends” alongside the much tinier/shorter gals Jen Aniston and Courtney Cox. Hell, if I had to film scenes alongside a human zipper like Chelsea I’d be in a friggin’ burka.

Edited to add: I saw Madison with Austen when I bumped into him in Charleston last Spring. She may look curvier onscreen but she has to be a size 0-2 at the most in real life...she looked absolutely gorgeous. So it’s depressing to think how bloaty television makes any woman over a size 4 look.

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14
(edited)
35 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

I feel bad for Kathryn having to be onscreen with all the other waifs on this show. She’s nearly 6 ft tall, has had two kids and has a naturally curvy frame; pair that with antidepressants weight gain and it’s no wonder she’s hiding behind robes, slimming leggings and granny suits. Reminds me of how Lisa Kudrow was recently complaining about how fat she felt filming “Friends” alongside the much tinier/shorter gals Jen Aniston and Courtney Cox. Hell, if I had to film scenes alongside a human zipper like Chelsea I’d be in a friggin’ burka.

Edited to add: I saw Madison with Austen when I bumped into him in Charleston last Spring. She may look curvier onscreen but she has to be a size 0-2 at the most in real life...she looked absolutely gorgeous. So it’s depressing to think how bloaty television makes any woman over a size 4 look.

I, too, have heard Lisa Kudrow talk about how big she felt on Friends.  The stylists dressed her in baggier clothes to hide her "largeness", while Courtney Cox & Jennifer Aniston were always in fitted clothes.  Always felt bad for her, because I think Lisa Kudrow is gorgeous.

Cool that you saw Austen & Madison!  And yes, even she looks "larger" on t.v., but that's probably because she's very muscular.  Did I hear correctly that Katherine said last night that Madison works out twice a day?

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 4