Type keyword(s) to search

S01: Week 2: July 15, 2019-July 19, 2019

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, leocadia said:

Alanna?  That "some sort of way you're feeling"?  It's called jealousy.  I get that is the way the young 'uns speak these days, but not verbalizing something does not make it any less true.

I guess I appreciate that these people aren't playing to "win" the money, since I think Yamen and Alanna could have gone all the way if they cared to fake a connection.  She obviously isn't ready for anything beyond casual dating at this point, so it's probably best that he cut her now before she got any more attached.  Whether she actually felt it or not, it was great of her to say that she would never feel bad for caring about someone.  That is actually a mature attitude, I just don't think she's emotionally there even if she is intellectually.

I'm happy Cashew is getting a little friction via the Winston/Kyra date.  He seems to get smarmier by the minute and I think she deserves someone better.

Given her inexperience and expressing her desire to be booed up, I don't think Alana realizes this yet. She's still so young and without meeting and dating people, she doesn't really know what she wants or what she's attracted to. She just thinks she wants a committed relationship and she relies on physical attraction and having attention given to her as some form of validation. She's got plenty of time to figure herself out.

While the valley girl speak is grating because SO many of the women do it, I find that this cast is a bit against the grain in terms of personality and I don't mind it. These shows love to mix personalities to incite drama and they tend to always look for those personalities in the women and not men... and so far it's been pretty low key with this group of women generally all getting along and quite understanding of the process - trying not to step on any toes but also having conversations and dishing out apologies to each other because they aren't basing their decisions on pettiness (at least not yet). I'm sure they're all there promoting themselves and trying to increase their social media following but two weeks in and no one has sold their soul to the devil for some camera time. I mean, Caro is a lot but I don't think she's fronting.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Given her inexperience and expressing her desire to be booed up, I don't think Alana realizes this yet. She's still so young and without meeting and dating people, she doesn't really know what she wants or what she's attracted to. She just thinks she wants a committed relationship and she relies on physical attraction and having attention given to her as some form of validation. She's got plenty of time to figure herself out.

While the valley girl speak is grating because SO many of the women do it, I find that this cast is a bit against the grain in terms of personality and I don't mind it. These shows love to mix personalities to incite drama and they tend to always look for those personalities in the women and not men... and so far it's been pretty low key with this group of women generally all getting along and quite understanding of the process - trying not to step on any toes but also having conversations and dishing out apologies to each other because they aren't basing their decisions on pettiness (at least not yet). I'm sure they're all there promoting themselves and trying to increase their social media following but two weeks in and no one has sold their soul to the devil for some camera time. I mean, Caro is a lot but I don't think she's fronting.

I think it’s producer-driven, too. This is definitely the style employed in the UK version. I think they’re coached. There’s a reason they say things like, “Would you talk to a new girl if she came in the Villa?” “You should have conversations” and they freak out about dates. I think they’re prodded and coached to talk a certain way and say things a certain way (“likes” not withstanding). It is more resfreshing to hear them talk through things and not just explode after every incident. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

I think it’s producer-driven, too. This is definitely the style employed in the UK version. I think they’re coached. There’s a reason they say things like, “Would you talk to a new girl if she came in the Villa?” “You should have conversations” and they freak out about dates. I think they’re prodded and coached to talk a certain way and say things a certain way (“likes” not withstanding). It is more resfreshing to hear them talk through things and not just explode after every incident. 

I wouldn't be surprised...but also, my comparison is watching dating shows like Ex on the Beach and Are You The One? where they cast at least one crazy girl who claims a man off the bat and gets super territorial and at least another who thinks every damn person is their match, lol. These people are a nice change of pace from that kind of crazy, lol.

• Love 3

Mallory acting like she cares about Katrina's motives. Please.

I hate conspiracy theories so I'm turning a blind eye toward how producer-directed the couplings look, but I have a hard time believing that Cormac would have picked Caro and that Cashel would have picked Kyra, seeing as how they both start drooling as soon as someone even mentions Katrina and Christen. Cashel even seemed to be gearing up to dump Kyra AND make it look like her fault with that conversation about how he had been 100% open with her and she hadn't been with him. Ugh. He's so punchable. I don't watch Big Brother so I know nothing about Winston, but I'm already hoping that Kyra chooses him at the next recoupling. Also what was with his, "the guy's name is Winston?" I wanted someone to say, "well, your name is Cashew so what's your point?"

12 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Poor Alana NEVER could read Yamen's signals.  She even kissed him at the end of the show and Yamen's face was like "No god no" and then "Oh god why."  He even wiped his mouth.

That was BRUTAL. They really shouldn't have shown that part. Leave the poor kid some dignity.

Where is this goofy side of Christen that all the guys keep talking about?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, fishcakes said:

Mallory acting like she cares about Katrina's motives. Please.

Mallory:  We all deserve love on the show.  That's why Weston should reject Katrina and pick me, so that I can find love.

(Katrina gives a lot of evidence explaining why she's into Weston)

Mallory:  SHE'S USING HIM!

Hahahahah.  How stupid does she think we are?

1 hour ago, fishcakes said:

Where is this goofy side of Christen that all the guys keep talking about?

I think they all realize that they're being really shallow so they have to try and throw in a mention of personality to the camera to justify why they like her, LOL.  LOL oh yeah, she's so goofy.  She never smiles and is always serious, and is an arsonist.  Total goofball

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, fishcakes said:

Also what was with his, "the guy's name is Winston?" I wanted someone to say, "well, your name is Cashew so what's your point?"

*laughs* Oh my, you are so right.

3 hours ago, fishcakes said:

[Actually this is Ms Blue Jay's post, I can't change the attribution though...] Poor Alana NEVER could read Yamen's signals.  She even kissed him at the end of the show and Yamen's face was like "No god no" and then "Oh god why."  He even wiped his mouth.

Yeah, that was wierd... she went for a full on makeout-starter kiss and snagged his lower lip as he tried to move away, it was like an airport 'I'll miss you on my trip' kiss not a goodbye forever exit... awk-ward!!

I've seen a lot of comment on the surprisingly dignified way these "islanders" have been treating each other even while 'stealing' someone's partner. It will be interesting to see how it goes when there are less and less OG's, but damned if this season on Big Bother couldn't use a little civility! I find myself enjoying this summer fluff oh so much more than BB right now. I thought for sure this would be drama city but it's been anything but. Kinda refreshing really.

• Love 7

I usually roll my eyes whenever someone writes, "I never watch [whatever], but I'm watching this [whatever]" (mostly, because I've seen posters use that same excuse numerous times on similarly themed threads).

Anyway, I never watch these types of "love connection" shows because I find them appalling (cue rolling eyes). (I might have a little more respect for them if they were honest and said, "We're here to give attractive people a chance to fuck as many different partners as they want.") But I seem to have been sucked into this one. I blame it on the fact that the TV was set to CBS when I turned it on last Tuesday night, and because I was lazy and didn't want to change the channel, I started watching it, and then I had to watch on Wednesday because we wouldn't find out Kyra's decision until then. 

I think I got hooked when the announcer said something to the effect: "Let me summarize the conversation: 'Like like, likelikelike. Like? Like like.'"

I still think this type of show is pretty appalling, but compared to clips I've seen on commercials, these people don't appear to be nasty, horrendous fame whores. Caro, with her baby voice and oversized fake breasts, is annoying, but most of the rest of the folks seem OK.

I kind of get what the two new ladies say about Cashel (which is actually an Irish name that means "fortress"). While I do think he's attractive, he's also got that something else, where I could see women being drawn to him without knowing exactly why.  

Weston is either a guy who is supremely secure in his masculinity or he's gay (unlike Yamen, whose gay panic was repulsive). He was able to admit another man was attractive, he was mostly comfortable taking a soak with the grocery clerk kid, and he seems to be the girls' best friend. It'll be interesting to see if he has any kind of chemistry with the new girl he picked. 

I guess I'm in for a while at least.

• Love 2

This show is all about the snarky announcer for me.  I love how he's constantly making fun of the mactors and action on the show.  I cannot stand The Bachelor/Bachelorette because of how earnest and serious they try to make that show be, you know, because: twu wuv.  The whole premise is ridiculous, but people take it so seriously.

Not so on this show!  This show embraces the ridiculousness, takes it out for a beer, then spoons with it overnight. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
(edited)
44 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

This show is all about the snarky announcer for me. 

Agreed. "Cashel opens up to Dylan in a brand new episode of 'Two Dudes, One Outfit.'" killed me. Because the camera came in from behind them and they are wearing the same white shirt sure, but it then spins around to the front and... well, they are wearing the same outfit. I love when he leads us into the convos like that.

Also his "and there's the pool that nobody uses" (approx) was great too.

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • Love 8
(edited)

Guys I'm still recovering from Yamen's strip show.  How did he not win the competition.  Holy god.  Holy god.  I have been blessed.  Holy mother of god

Cashel was so... NOT HOT to me in that fucking outfit!  LOL!  OH my god I was so turned off.

Cashel finally made me laugh though.  When his heart rate was the highest because of Katrina, the camera cuts to him and he's just like (unapologetically) "It was hot.... I..... it was hot."  I died laughing.

D_zMAdLX4AAFeIg.jpeg

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 3

Cashel is really all over the place. He wants Kyra to open up to him and be “all in” with him, whatever that means. Sex? Meanwhile he flirts with everything and acts like he’s the shit. And his outfit for the striptease looked like something out of Silence of the Lambs. Creepy. 

Otherwise a pretty dull episode. I did catch that when Kyra asked Winston what he “did” he mentioned Big Brother then talked about where he’s from. Lol. Soooo, unemployed Instagram model. 

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, HurricaneVal said:

This show is all about the snarky announcer for me.  I love how he's constantly making fun of the mactors and action on the show.  I cannot stand The Bachelor/Bachelorette because of how earnest and serious they try to make that show be, you know, because: twu wuv.  The whole premise is ridiculous, but people take it so seriously.

Not so on this show!  This show embraces the ridiculousness, takes it out for a beer, then spoons with it overnight. 

I've just finished binging a couple of seasons of Love Island UK -- I got totally sucked in, mostly because I think the English accents made the fluff seem more highbrow. And the UK announcer is absolutely hilarious  -- like have to stop the DVR because I'm laughing so hard hilarious. I think that part of this franchise's charm is that it doesn't take itself too seriously and that production is in on the joke, so to speak, with the audience.

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

Cashel is really all over the place. He wants Kyra to open up to him and be “all in” with him, whatever that means. Sex? Meanwhile he flirts with everything and acts like he’s the shit. And his outfit for the striptease looked like something out of Silence of the Lambs. Creepy. 

I still say if either Kristen or Katrina were into Cashel he would have dropped Kyra like a hot potato.  He basically told her that would happen.

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

Otherwise a pretty dull episode. I did catch that when Kyra asked Winston what he “did” he mentioned Big Brother then talked about where he’s from. Lol. Soooo, unemployed Instagram model. 

And when she says, "I've never watched it," you hear the announcer shriek, "What?!"

• LOL 6

I was actually surprised how upset I got that we lost both Alana and Mallory. I know Alana is young and Mallory is kinda snotty, but I really need less Caro on my screen. 

I think what this show has, over the quickly cancelled Paradise Hotel, is that the new people actually seem to stand a chance and this is less 'competitive'. There is no talk about strategy and even when Mallory kinda hinted to Weston to stick together until new stuff came in for both of them, it was glossed over and ignored. 

I missed tonight's episode with Winston but I'll watch it on demand tomorrow. 

• Love 1

Yeah, between Cashel and Cormac, we really got our pick of the Douchebag litter. 

Cashel seems to want Kyra to wait for him....while he flirts with other girls. And Cormac basically said in this episode that he'd only open up to Caro if they had sex, which is super gross.

I'd totally be down for a Caro/Winston coupling. Winston's a bit timid and Caro's totally out there, but they could be a fun match for each other. Since Winston's type, Alexandra, is coupled with Dylan and I don't see that changing, he either should be choosing Kyra or Caro, especially with their men being douchey. Plus, Caro and Winston both had their heart rates elevated most for each other. Although, like Elizabeth said about Zac, his heart rate being elevated for Caro is likely because he was afraid of her. True that!

The announcer is fantastic. He makes the show for me, really. He shades everyone and everything.

I wonder which couple is going to be in danger next. I think Alex/Dylan and Zac/Elizabeth should be safe. So I'm thinking either Yamen/Christen or Cormac/Caro will be in danger. 

• Love 5

I like how we’re voting on Most Compatible (on other versions it’s Favorite Couple). I actually think that changes things. For me, I think the couples break into three tiers:

Tier 1 compatible

zac/elizabeth

Dylan/Aleksabdra (safe)

Tier 2 new couples still figuring it out

weston/Katrina 

Yamen/Kristen (probably safe, plus the guys are really liked)

Tier 3 not compatible

caro/cormac

kyra/cashel (not safe, have at least one unpopular cast member)

To me, this is when the show starts getting good. They’ve been living in a bubble, but as the show goes on they start to get influenced by the outside opinions. I think Kyra will really start to question her relationship if she finds out the public doesn’t think she’s compatible with Cashel. She’ll start to wonder if the viewers see a side of him that she’s not seeing (we are). Caro will probably freak out if she’s in the bottom, but she’s been extra this whole time and Cormac acted super douchey right before we started voting. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

I don't have an issue with any of these people except for Caro.  I guess it's too much to hope for that she leaves this week.

There’s actually a version of Caro who seems sweet and nice and sincere. Unfortunately, we only get glimpses of it because she’s so insecure she reverts to this baby voiced tornado that grated on everyone. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

There’s actually a version of Caro who seems sweet and nice and sincere. Unfortunately, we only get glimpses of it because she’s so insecure she reverts to this baby voiced tornado that grated on everyone. 

I don't doubt that she might be sweet and nice and sincere at times.  I'm just tired of her baby voice, that flyaway hair and those boobs.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, RealityDiva said:

Kristen doesn't seem to be into Yamen. To me he lacks personality and why is his neck the same size as his head? He must be a football player.😕

Mmm I disagree.  She brought up having kids to him.  She seems really assertive and she told him straight up "I want to couple with you" and Yamen seemed to receive it well.

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, RealityDiva said:

Kristen doesn't seem to be into Yamen. To me he lacks personality and why is his neck the same size as his head? He must be a football player.😕

Yeah, Yamen played college ball at the University of Montana. He didn’t get drafted, but he got invited to a post-draft tryout that went nowhere. I believe it was then that he began his illustrious career as a real estate model.

BTW, he’s claiming to be a real estate agent, but his LinkedIn says that he’s a property management assistant. Those are not even close to being the same thing.

Edited by Amy Beth
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Two days ago, Cashel was doing confessionals about how he wanted to get with Christen but a minute after Kyra goes on a date with Winston, Cashel turns into this:

What were they eating on Winston's appetizer, entree, dessert date? All three courses looked the same to me. It looked like strawberries, triscuits, cream cheese maybe, and chocolate syrup.

Cormac won't have a real conversation with a woman until he's made sure she's not a dud in bed, and he's stupid enough to say that out loud and on national television, so I'm pretty sure boning the dude to get to the conversation part of the relationship isn't going to be worth it.

Is anyone voting? I would vote if it were on the CBS site, but I'm not downloading an app to do it. It will be interesting to see if the couples who are really the most compatible and therefore kind of boring, like Zac and Elizabeth, will get the most votes or if people will vote in favor of more drama/conflict. Not that there's been a lot of that, aside from Alana's exit.

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, fishcakes said:

Cormac won't have a real conversation with a woman until he's made sure she's not a dud in bed, and he's stupid enough to say that out loud and on national television, so I'm pretty sure boning the dude to get to the conversation part of the relationship isn't going to be worth it.

Yeah his whole "tier" plan of opening up with level two having a sex prerequisite was pretty nasty. That and his "I've been working on this since I was 16!" as well as his saying he has a 'degree in women' makes him quite the catch...

Personally I was too filled with second-hand embarrasment to determine who was 'hottest' among either sex but I cringed most at Cashew and any guy that inexplicably did the "bandana between the legs" thing *shudder*

• Love 5
43 minutes ago, fishcakes said:

Two days ago, Cashel was doing confessionals about how he wanted to get with Christen but a minute after Kyra goes on a date with Winston, Cashel turns into this:

Yes.  He is the sleazy version of Mallory.

• LOL 2
(edited)

I wish Winston would give up trying to make it in LA. On Big Brother he got popular by playing 2nd fiddle to Brett and was quickly voted out anyway. His looks are ok. He's too short. And he takes himself way too seriously. I'm sure in Kentucky he'd turn heads. In LA, not so much.

Edited by Blissfool
(edited)
46 minutes ago, fishcakes said:

I thought it was so funny (awesome) that the show went to these CIA-spy levels to find out exactly what Cormac was saying and made sure to put CLOSED CAPTIONING on it for EVERYONE.  Cormac was clearly almost whispering and speaking in fast Irish tongues so that only his "bros" would understand what he was saying.  And they were hiding in like, a closet or something.  But the show REALLY WANTED EVERYONE TO KNOW that Cormac is an asshole who won't have a deep conversation with a woman until he has sex with her.  Great stuff.

Re: Winston's height.  It seems like a lot of actors are short anyway, so I don't think height is going to be the thing that holds him back. Whenever I meet an actor they are just so small.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 5

I think it would be fun if we viewers either a) chose a specific couple, or b) chose the whole cast, and took a drink every time we hear them say "like" (or "You know?") and/or both. After an episode, viewers should then logon and (drunkenly) share their word count. That would be hilarious, and I am sure some of the posts would be a cluster of babbling. Yeah! Another drinking game... (Maybe I should hang out with Luanne and borrow her blow machine, lololol.)

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, Chalby said:

I think it would be fun if we viewers either a) chose a specific couple, or b) chose the whole cast, and took a drink every time we hear them say "like" (or "You know?") and/or both. After an episode, viewers should then logon and (drunkenly) share their word count. That would be hilarious, and I am sure some of the posts would be a cluster of babbling. Yeah! Another drinking game... (Maybe I should hang out with Luanne and borrow her blow machine, lololol.)

I would be down for this! But I think it would have to be one or two contestants per drinker, tops. I'm a professional drinker thanks to a decade of retail management, and I think I'd be dead if I drank to every "like" in an episode. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 7/18/2019 at 9:07 AM, fishcakes said:

Also what was with his, "the guy's name is Winston?" I wanted someone to say, "well, your name is Cashew so what's your point?"

OMG, LOLOLOLOLOL!! Your sentence made me laugh. Even the idea of Cashew's concern makes me laugh, let alone if Cashew actually 'questioned someone else's name, ie: "Winston", because - to him - it sounded odd. LOLOL  Is that ironic humour...? Or pot meet pan...? Or just being vacant guy ...?

• Love 1

Last night was kinda boring. Winston is trying too hard with Kyra. He also seems like one of those reality show people who can’t figure that their 15 mins of fame is over. 

I voted for Zac and Elizabeth but, I think that Alexandra and Dylan are cute too. 

Cormac was growing on me until he said that he can’t have a decent conversation with someone until after sex. Maybe I’m a prude but, I’d like to get to know someone before having sex with them. Sex can be improved but, personality...eh...

With this voting does this mean that we can finally get rid of Caro. She’s annoying and just wants stay in the game. She has made it pretty clear that she would dump whoever she’s with if another guy came along who caught her eye.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, TroopinFairy said:

Last night was kinda boring. Winston is trying too hard with Kyra. He also seems like one of those reality show people who can’t figure that their 15 mins of fame is over. 

I voted for Zac and Elizabeth but, I think that Alexandra and Dylan are cute too. 

Cormac was growing on me until he said that he can’t have a decent conversation with someone until after sex. Maybe I’m a prude but, I’d like to get to know someone before having sex with them. Sex can be improved but, personality...eh...

With this voting does this mean that we can finally get rid of Caro. She’s annoying and just wants stay in the game. She has made it pretty clear that she would dump whoever she’s with if another guy came along who caught her eye.

I think the vote should have been for Top 2 couples. With only 1 couple allowed, I think Z/E will get over 90% of the vote with couples 2 through 6 dividing a mere 10%. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, TroopinFairy said:

She doesn't even need a new guy, she is in continual flirt with everyone mode. And man that baby talk stuff gets on my nerves. But imagine the season w/o her and I dunno... some of these people are pretty/boring.

I think that it'll be a Liz/Zac landslide in the couples vote as well.

• Love 1

I don't think things would get any more boring without Caro.  I think Christen, Katrina and Kyra could carry things pretty well.  Plus, won't there be another woman coming soon? 

• Love 1
(edited)

I'm sure y'all have seen the GEICO commercial where they're all in the Antarctic and one guy brought his karaoke machine and is singing Backstreet Boys  "I Want It That Way," and he's driving the guys crazy.  Then finally, one guy can't take it anymore and tries to run outside in the cold and another guy grabs him and says "Kevin! No!" 

I beginning to feel that if I hear many more like like like like likes, somebody will have to grab me to keep me from running into the street.  

Edited by Ohwell
  • LOL 2
(edited)
38 minutes ago, Suzysite said:

There's a host!  She's alive!

Wow, I think she's been around and talking to Weston. And they both came down with the same virus that kept them off the show! But seriously, she had to be sick right? I mean we haven't seen her in DAYS and there was even a n elimination via text!

Man that eating comp is going to give me nightmares, especially as the one thing I hate more than strawberries is artificial stawberry flavor, like in ice cream. *puts hand over his mouth* Oh deer gahd... *shudder*

Anyhow, that was a really cold way to do an eviction/"dumping". I can't help it with the way certain other reality shoes have been going so I'm just going to say that maybe people didn't like seeing a mixed-race couple and looked past them as 'compatible'. I'm just sayin'.

I hate to see Christen go because I thought she was really attractive and spoke without using 'like' in every pause. #byebye #callme

With the wonderful things we found out about Carnac recently he didn't turn out to be too magnificent, so he can go. Now if we can just get Caro to stop with the baby voice already! #pleasestop #noreally

We now have three singles so I wonder how many people will emerge from the party boat? I'd guess three girls and a guy (since Winston enter solo)? That would leave two people extra that would get "dumped" then.

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • Love 4
(edited)

Too bad.  It's not like I was Kristen's biggest fan, but I really liked how serious she seemed to be about trying to make it work with Yamen.  I agree with her, it ISN'T fair.

How the hell were Kyra/Cashel picked as MORE compatible than Yamen/Kristen?    I really disagreed with that.  Neither Yamen nor Kristen were disloyal to their partner, but Kyra and Cashel definitely were or came close.  I guess I should have voted.

I wonder if the audience voted Cashel/Kyra through because they are the most exemplary of the worst of the Millennial stereotypes and the young'uns found them relatable.  Don't even get me started on the way that the both of them talk.  Suddenly I feel so bad for Kristen.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 3

Quite a few people on a certain social media site were big fans of Alana and thought the way her elimination was handled was a bit unfair (as in Yamen should have been more honest about his feelings all along).  It probably didn't help that the news story about Kristen and her roommate came out around the same time.   

• Love 3

I've been keeping track of the songs used on this show.

It's a really good soundtrack.

I only care about the originals of songs, so if they used a cover of a song I love, I didn't bother listing that fact.

Screen Shot 2019-07-19 at 10.jpg

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

Anyhow, that was a really cold way to do an eviction/"dumping". I can't help it with the way certain other reality shoes have been going so I'm just going to say that maybe people didn't like seeing a mixed-race couple and looked past them as 'compatible'. I'm just sayin'.

I know what you mean but I assumed that Kyra is a different race than Cashel.  I could be wrong.  Katrina and Weston are definitely interracial.

I found Kyra's Instagram, and she says she is half black.  So, Kyra/Cashel and Katrina/Weston are both interracial couples and they were voted in.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 3
(edited)

My thought was that it was actually a good look for the show (compared to BB) that two white players went home and two black players stayed.

I was annoyed, on a petty note, that Arielle Vandenberg used so many Briticisms during the eliniation, particularly "It's not down to the public who goes home." It took me a second or two to figure out she meant "It's not UP to the public who goes home." Have some self-respect and talk American, dammit! 

Edited by Shadow Wave
  • Love 1

Seems like guys wanted to keep Yamen and had developed a friendship with him, whereas the girls had not forgotten how he treated Alana. (Justice for Alana!).

And it seems like the girls wanted to keep Caro whereas the guys didn't like her flirting with everyone. Also the girls weren't that big fans of Christen.

• Love 4