Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E22: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Rinna’s mouth looks even more like a baboon’s ass than usual - that outlining!

She was obviously going for the mature look on here!

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

I think Rinna and Kyle wore that color in case there's a power outage.  Both of them would have a problem if the lights went out and they couldn't be noticed.  I missed why Erika's head is so firmly lodged up Kyle's ass.

Are they ever going to talk about the season?

• LOL 15
  • Love 7

Camille is a grade A arsehole - so much for the redemption years... Morally corrupt Camile Grammer Foster whatever the heck. And why in the world did she need to have her hair re-curled ten minutes after leaving the stage, after she had just gotten on set? Lord. I really hope they dont make her a FT HW.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, chewycandy said:

Camille was in a longer marriage and was by Kelsey’s side as he struggled with his addiction issues from what I’ve heard. Yeah, girl, take that Frasier money, no judgment from me. 

No one was judging her she was just asked do you think Denise should have asked for more money and she snapped 

• Love 19
2 minutes ago, endure said:

Way too much make-up for me to determine how she looks.....

I actually love Erika's makeup. While makeup does wonders, not everyone will look the way she does with it. She's got such lovely features, is approaching 50, and her skin is like a porcelain doll.

• Love 23
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

No one was judging her she was just asked do you think Denise should have asked for more money and she snapped 

Why does it matter what Camille thinks? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
Just now, Choco9 said:

Not really.  She said, "Ok whatever ... I don't know" because that was the dumbest question ever.

Ugh, I cannot believe I have to defend Camille.  That's how bad this show is.

No she went into her I didn’t eat bon bons rant..... Denise didn’t do anything to deserve that attack. 

• Love 23
6 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Denise wasn’t asking the questions Camille Andy was. You chose to attack Denise for no reason

3 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Exactly. I had to rewind because I thought I missed something. Denise didn't get on to Camille about what she got from Kelsey.

• Love 11
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Choco9 said:

She wasn't saying Denise ate BonBons!  Andy and the women were making something out of nothing.  She defended herself by saying SHE didn't just sit around in her marriage.  Then they all made that about Denise.  

Because she was basically insinuating that Denise was a kept women. And Denise was like no he was almost in bankruptcy when I got with him. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 13
(edited)
42 minutes ago, snarts said:

Someone please tell me the minute mark where Andy calls Teddi a liar to her face, that's the one moment I want to see.

The segment begins the 53 minute mark. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
Whoops. Wrong time at first, but I corrected it.
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, howiveaddict said:

Camille was being made to look like she didn't deserve her settlement.  I don't think she aimed her reply at Denise, but to show how much she put into the marriage.  Every one else went into the interview with an agenda to disagree with everything Camille says. You can see it on their faces/

Regarding Rinna and Harry, I doubt there is too much sex going on, let alone, kinky sex.

Rinna is so desperate to be seen as a player.

• Love 18

I am still sitting here trying to understand why a 36 year-old woman with a family is texting feverishly with a 23 year old low level LVP employee.  Makes zero sense. 

The same reason a 23 yo is somehow besties with a 58 yo?

• LOL 4
  • Love 17

I am still sitting here trying to understand why a 36 year-old woman with a family is texting feverishly with a 23 year old low level LVP employee.  Makes zero sense. 

Unless Teddi was just desperate to be relevant and thought she was going to be a player securing the gratitude of LVP and a a long future on the show.....NOT>

• Love 6

So... was the point of this just for everyone to kiss Queen Kyle's ring? 'Cause I tried to play the Charlie Sheen drinking game and I gave up twenty seconds in so I wouldn't die from alcohol poisoning and aside from that, I can't really figure out what the point is. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

The same reason a 23 yo is somehow besties with a 58 yo?

Yea, except they weren't "besties" in any way, shape or form.  And that still doesn't explain it.  

• Love 19