Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E22: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, Choco9 said:

The whole thing was set up to pit Camille against Denise and Camille tried to say, "Okay... good for you, not the same scenario" basically, but she handles everything horribly so it came out looking like the battle Andy wanted.

Unfortunately for Camille, she's not very good with her timing when she decides to take a stand or when she sticks up for herself.  It's very awkward watching her fumble the ball as she becomes defensive and misreads the room, or when she storms into a room and becomes the Tazmanian Devil!  

As I mentioned earlier, it seemed to me that Denise didn't look very happy to see her when she came and sat on the couch.  Maybe Camille was getting some weird vibe from her.  Whatever it was, Camille really talked down to her.  It was embarrassing. 

• Love 4
(edited)
31 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Yes, really. She was never a great actress but she did have a pretty big career prior to her marriage to Charlie Sheen.  I don't think of her as particularly trashy (though more prone to talk about her sex life than I would ever do) but I would say that "trashy" and "down to earth" aren't actually in opposition to each other.  A person can be both. 

Yeah, I know we are all exposed to different celebrities depending on what we watch, but I do find it shocking to not have heard of Denise Richards. She's appeared in so many movies and hit shows. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 3
33 minutes ago, amypdx said:

That’s Denise Estevez to you!

For someone who said she was so happy to get rid of his last name she manages to say his full name every other sentence.  Yes we know. You were married to “Charlie Sheen”.  We know !!

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
9 hours ago, janiema said:

Re: Dorit’s dress on WWHL. Even Balmain makes mistakes.

I. Just. Can’t. Even if one understands the high fashion aspect, it’s definitely not designed for someone with huge fake tits. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
14 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Erika was surprisingly quiet when they were going around the room answering the question about how much sex they all had per week.

Must thank Erika for saving us the visual.  🙌  Imagining Teddi's potato smashers on her hubby's back, just below his greasy pony tail, was more than enough imagery for one evening. 

giphy.gif

• LOL 11
8 hours ago, oceanview said:

Of all the questions he could ask, this would have been my first choice too!   Damn Dorit and her sleazy ways.   The two of them can get off my TV any time, except if the show will profile their downfall, I want to see it.  

He finally asked on WWHL - and she totally lied. 

• Love 7
48 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I know we are all exposed to different celebrities depending on what we watch, but I do find it shocking to not have heard of Denise Richards. She's appeared in so many movies and hit shows. 

I consider her to be a bit player.  Not famous.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

The first thing I saw Denise in was Saved by the Bell. She was the pretty girl who faked drowning at the beach so Slater would save her. 

I never saw that one! I first saw her in an episode of Lois and Clark, she was the pretty girl who was Jimmy Olsen’s secret Santa. She was brunette and gorgeous. Like another poster said, I wasn’t born yet to know who Kim was, but I did know Rinna and Eileen because I was an avid soap watcher as a teen. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, BloggerAloud said:

These women on this show have alliances and not friendships so we can only see how long these pleasantries last until they all start jockeying for HBIC status. It's like how Nene and Phaedra momentarily became "friends" as a way to stick it to Kandi and then it fell apart and then now that Nene is fairly isolated from the other girls she's campaigning to get Phaedra back on. 

Exactly. Much like survivor. Women align and vote each other off the island . Any one of them could be next. 

Hopefully Teddi and Rinna. The tribe has spoken.

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

I agree. I think Kyle's flop, American woman, really upset her.

Well, Kyle has Bethenny to commiserate with. Beth is queen of the flops.  Kyle just has a couple more flops to go before she and Beth are even, flopwise. I'm sure it's just a matter of time.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

I didn't like anyone's head to toe look though Denise stuck out to me because she looked far off the 'theme' this season. I would say that I liked Erika's look the best though in some angles it wasn't totally on point for me. The blue was beautiful on her.

I don't agree with LVP saying that the women were harassing her. It's certainly a fair point that she has not been in contact with any of the women so they can't technically harass her. There was a better point to make and she didn't make it.

I don't understand Teddi's explanation. To say you were never friends with John Blizzard and yet didn't think twice about confirming directly with Lisa about what he was saying is just all kinds of odds especially when she had described Lisa as a friend. Teddi knew what John was telling her was shady and it was implicating her 'friend' as well as herself. I just don't understand why anyone with any common sense would have relied on information from someone they admittedly didn't have a genuine relationship with. Also, Teddi said that she knew the moment Lisa tried to quash the dog talk that Lisa was setting her up to be the only one to take the fall...and yet Teddi didn't speak on the issue until AFTER Lisa was quashing the talk. Teddi is covering her ass just as much as Lisa is about knowing at least something about the set up.

Seeing all of the women so sure of themselves of LVP making an appearance for dramatic flair only to know that it's not going to happen...maybe they don't know as much as they think they do.

• Love 12
17 hours ago, FancyNancy said:

I was confused. It had me wondering did Denise say something prior to it or did Camille just want something to say since Denise got in her face on the last finale.

I’m thinking she blew up in response to the “greedy f-ing whore” comment. And then she seemed to pick up steam as she went on.  

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

Denise is sugar coating her divorce.

What she has admitted to getting out of Sheen (not counting the stuff that she denies) is more per year of marriage than Camille got per year of marriage.  The difference being Denise is getting it mostly in the form of child support and housing that is supposed to be in trust for the kids. (She denies getting a cut of 2 1/2 men which Sheen and his lawyer have claimed she did - which Sheen...so benefit of the doubt goes to Denise)

That house she bought in his neighborhood because its so important to her that he is a good father with a close relationship with the kids because of her own relationship with her father...  Is that the one he bought them to live in that  he turned around and evicted them from, forcing her to rent, so she sued him because he hadn't paid her for the purchase of a new house and back child support?  

Kind of weird that Denise volunteered to reduce child support in the same year she was suing him for back child support and the house thing.

If you read articles from the time period about their divorce, its characterized as the worst ever in Hollywood making Kim Basinger and Alec Baldwin's divorce look better by comparison.

Now I've got no problem at all with any of the above.  She was divorcing Charlie Sheen.  I'm completely willing to think that everything she did was to protect her kids and there is no reason they shouldn't have support commensurate with their Dad's wealth and earnings.  She was totally in the right and he seemed to be on the attack.

I'm even ok with her creating a fiction about what her divorce and co-existence with her ex has been like if it lessens the burden of it all on her kids.   But I wouldn't be surprised if her decision making regarding settlements was heavily influenced by making sure that custody went in a way that protected her very little children against a father who was totally out of control and a danger to them.  So good for Denise having her priorities straight if that was what was going on. 

But she doesn't actually have credibility with me that the way she says her divorce settlement went was what she wanted out of it and would have demanded if circumstances had been different.  She is working hard to present herself in the best light even if she has to massage the truth to get there.  So maybe don't say anyone that decided to go for a 50/50 settlement in a community property state is a ""nasty fucking whore".  

This is true.  Honestly, though, she married Charlie Sheen.  Even at the time I was like, you know who the hell this is, right? You're having kids with him? Ok . . . and then it blew up and I was like, well who saw that coming?

I do wonder if Charlie ever really seriously tried to get custody.  I'm not saying that I don't think he cares about his kids (when he's not all hopped up on tiger blood, that is), I just don't see him being the type of person who is committed to being "dad" day in and day out the way other people are.  It's not really that hard to picture someone like George Clooney or Matt Damon or the Rock making sure the kids have breakfast in the morning and then dropping them off at school if they are home.  I just don't picture Charlie doing that sort of thing.  And it's fine, there are plenty of people who are like that, it just doesn't generally show up unless people are divorced.  

1 minute ago, RHJunkie said:

I don't understand Teddi's explanation. To say you were never friends with John Blizzard and yet didn't think twice about confirming directly with Lisa about what he was saying is just all kinds of odds especially when she had described Lisa as a friend. Teddi knew what John was telling her was shady and it was implicating her 'friend' as well as herself. I just don't understand why anyone with any common sense would have relied on information from someone they admittedly didn't have a genuine relationship with. Also, Teddi said that she knew the moment Lisa tried to quash the dog talk that Lisa was setting her up to be the only one to take the fall...and yet Teddi didn't speak on the issue until AFTER Lisa was quashing the talk. Teddi is covering her ass just as much as Lisa is about knowing at least something about the set up.

Seeing all of the women so sure of themselves of LVP making an appearance for dramatic flair only to know that it's not going to happen...maybe they don't know as much as they think they do.

Her explanation doesn't make sense because she's changed it so much.  Somewhere along the line, though, they said she showed Kyle the texts before they went to VDPDs that day and yet when they were there, Kyle was all "Wait, what about this dog?" So Kyle was lying about not knowing about the dog or what happened.  Which means it is pretty likely that Kyle and Teddi concocted the plan, thinking they could blame it on LVP using their pruned texts and try to manipulate it.  

I really liked that Dorit called her out right at the end about not actually stopping it because she thought it was the wrong thing to do TO Dorit, but just that she didn't want to be the ONLY one to do it to her.  

Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

I’m thinking she blew up in response to the “greedy f-ing whore” comment. And then she seemed to pick up steam as she went on.  

What happened is that Denise made that comment in a talking head during the show.  Then at the reunion Andy was talking to Camille about her marriage that had just happened.  He asked Camille about her name, because she is still using Grammar in some places.  He asked why.  Denise interjects (for no reason at all), that she couldn't wait to dump Sheen from her name, which was strange given that she was never known as Denise Sheen publicly anyway.  

Andy then brings up Denise's "greedy fucking whore" comment and asks Camille about it, because Camille had a pretty public divorce on the show.  Camille said that she wasn't familiar with Denise's situation, and also said a quick, sorry, I didn't follow it at the time to Denise.  Denise basically said, no problem.  Camille was put in a position of explaining why she took a settlement, which wasn't cool, she was essentially forced to "defend" herself when she hadn't done anything wrong.  She did what was right for her.  Denise did something different, which was fine, it's what worked for Denise.  Camille didn't judge Denise, but Denise had no problems judging everyone who didn't do things her way.

• Love 17
12 hours ago, ivygirl said:

And with friends like the RHOBH crew... 

Of all the women last night, I think I’m most irritated by Dorit, who continues to feign innocence as if this whole thing was SOLELY about Lisa “selling stories” and hurting her dear, dear friends. I know many of you have been saying how pretty she is, but I can’t agree because her phoniness creates a veil of ugliness that I just can’t get past. 

That, and just looking at her head full of hair pins gives me a migraine.

I just can’t with all the apologies given to Dorit! Dorit is the worst villain of all of them. She’s somehow managed to come out on top and gets to forgive Teddi and the others, if so inclined. Really? Am I missing something?

• Love 21
56 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Well, Kyle has Bethenny to commiserate with. Beth is queen of the flops.  Kyle just has a couple more flops to go before she and Beth are even, flopwise. I'm sure it's just a matter of time.

Flops? What does this mean? Serious question. I can't grasp the context other than it's negative.

1 hour ago, ParadoxLost said:

What she has admitted to getting out of Sheen (not counting the stuff that she denies) is more per year of marriage than Camille got per year of marriage.  The difference being Denise is getting it mostly in the form of child support and housing that is supposed to be in trust for the kids. (She denies getting a cut of 2 1/2 men which Sheen and his lawyer have claimed she did - which Sheen...so benefit of the doubt goes to Denise)

That house she bought in his neighborhood because its so important to her that he is a good father with a close relationship with the kids because of her own relationship with her father...  Is that the one he bought them to live in that  he turned around and evicted them from, forcing her to rent, so she sued him because he hadn't paid her for the purchase of a new house and back child support?  

Kind of weird that Denise volunteered to reduce child support in the same year she was suing him for back child support and the house thing.

If you read articles from the time period about their divorce, its characterized as the worst ever in Hollywood making Kim Basinger and Alec Baldwin's divorce look better by comparison.

Now I've got no problem at all with any of the above.  She was divorcing Charlie Sheen.  I'm completely willing to think that everything she did was to protect her kids and there is no reason they shouldn't have support commensurate with their Dad's wealth and earnings.  She was totally in the right and he seemed to be on the attack.

I'm even ok with her creating a fiction about what her divorce and co-existence with her ex has been like if it lessens the burden of it all on her kids.   But I wouldn't be surprised if her decision making regarding settlements was heavily influenced by making sure that custody went in a way that protected her very little children against a father who was totally out of control and a danger to them.  So good for Denise having her priorities straight if that was what was going on. 

But she doesn't actually have credibility with me that the way she says her divorce settlement went was what she wanted out of it and would have demanded if circumstances had been different.  She is working hard to present herself in the best light even if she has to massage the truth to get there.  So maybe don't say anyone that decided to go for a 50/50 settlement in a community property state is a ""greedy fucking whore".  

The thing with Denise though is that after she and Charlie were divorced, he remarried and had twin boys with his second wife.  She was an addict, just like he was.  They were hideous parents, in and out of rehab, lots of domestic violence, lots of arrests, etc.  At some point when the boys were still little, like 3 or 4, child services took away from both parents and Denise took them in.  I remember this clearly, she said they were her girls’ brothers and they needed a stable environment. She took them in for quite a long time but they were horribly behaviorally abusive, a lot of very vile and very dangerous behavior.  I think she had therapists come in, over and over, whatever, she tried, she did a lot for them, but eventually they had to be removed from her home because they were endangering her other children and her pets.  I think their mother had sobered up by then but I don’t really remember where they went.  But I remember thinking that was kind of wonderful for her to do, and to try so hard, for children who were really struggling but were not her own.  I think there’s no question that everything she did in her divorce was for the welfare of her children. She seems to be a very caring person. 

• Love 18
14 minutes ago, Rbonnie said:

Especially when they go on to become Accountability Coaches 

I’m trying to figure out the actual qualifications of these “coaches” that Teddi has hired. Right now, I got nothin, other than that Teddi inspired them and/or they forked out the dough for All In(TM) coaching. $1K is a lot to pay for the badgering of someone who’s similarly paid $1K to be badgered by Teddi. It’s like a badgering pyramid scheme.

Real footage of Teddi’s Badger Bootcamp

badger GIF

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
46 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Not just your opinion. All you have to do is check out the twitter/istagrams of Rinna, Kyle and Teddi.

( I haven't checked Dorit's, it may be similar responses/comments. Alas, I can be lazy.)

Mostly they’re asking Dorit what the F she’s wearing.

• LOL 9

My personal feeling is LVP does not owe anyone on the show or associated with it anything. If she wants to quit, she can quit. She doesn't need a reason. It's a free country. 

The show maybe made her famous and opened doors. But it certainly wasn't a charitable act.

I've never been a huge LVP fan so I'm actually glad she is gone. I was thinking she might quit when she was getting all the heat from Brandi, but then Brandi left. Now I think she left because I believe she is truly repulsed by Dorit for taking Lucy to a shelter. I think she is beyond furious. When the other ladies took Dorit's side, LVP was out. The way she went about it was sleazy and slightly diabolical. She failed by trying to get Teddi to hurt Dorit for her instead of just telling Dorit she was a piece of shit and could go to hell. 

Oh well. She's gone now. Goodbye LVP. 

I'll miss Ken I have to say. An old rich chubby guy with a pink shirt, white pants, and rainbow belt, holding several small lap dogs at all times is just not something you see everyday. Not in real life or on TV. Ken Jr. (John Sensa) has some big shoes to fill.

Camille's new husband is very good looking. I think Aaron is incredibly good looking as well. 

Denise is very strong for going through all she has and remaining in the game. I liked her the most on this reunion as I have all season. 

• Love 3
On 7/17/2019 at 1:25 AM, smores said:

This was unfair.  Camille put in the time and work alongside Kelsey to build what they had.  It isn't wrong for her to have gotten a settlement for it.  

I remember Kelsey heavily crediting her for being there with him during all the '96 mess, thanking her publicly for her support, standing by him, going to therapy with him. On one of those Celebrity profile type shows he talked about having shakes, getting sick and she was on the floor in the bathroom with him holding his hand. So I was surprised to see the Camille we saw in Season 1. This woman was cleaning vomit and offering comfort? 

Also, Wasn't she a big part of what made Grammer Productions so successful? I know he made a lot from Fraiser but their production company had success too. She deserved every dime. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 18
2 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

I remember Kelsey heavily crediting her for being there with him during all the '96 mess, thanking her publicly for her support, standing by him, going to therapy with him. On one of those Celebrity profile type shows he talked about having shakes, getting sick and she was on the floor in the bathroom with him holding his hand. So I was surprised to see the Camille we saw in Season 1. This woman was cleaning vomit and offering comfort? 

Also, Wasn't she a big part of what made Grammer Productions so successful? I know he made a lot from Fraiser but their production company had success too. She deserved every dime. 

She was a big part of the production company and still owns half of it.  

I've always thought that part of the issue with Camille the first season was that she knew things were wrong in her marriage and was trying to keep up the façade, even before she maybe knew he was cheating.  She was trying very hard to maintain a calm public life, while Kelsey didn't care how he blew their world up as long as he got what he wanted.  He could have handled things quietly and they could have separated without him having to publicly cheat.  They had young kids who were affected by it.  

She was downright mean when she was mocking LVP's teeth, but otherwise I don't think first season Camille came out until after the fire happened and it was evident the women were planning a gang up.  Oh and the Kavanaugh thing, that was weird, but it also seemed like she realized she was overreacting.  Anyway, I think what I'm trying to say is that I'm not sure Camille handles extreme upheaval in her life in the best way when it comes to this sort of show.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

I have not seen the episode yet, but reading comments it appears Erika has anointed kyle the queen of the show. I beg your pardon? Erika, who has said more than once that it's an ensemble show, and there's no queen (when she is talking about lisa). 

I'm traveling cranky and so extra annoyed by that. But can you please, at the very least, step up your hypocrisy game? Try to soup it up so it's not so fucking obvious. Or something!?

side note: I think i saw Erika's Mykonos rental. 

I now have Kyle at Rinna levels of dislike. And for me, that is really saying something. Kyle, loved and adored by all, except for those who really know her.

And another thing!.... (still cranky) Andy Cohen is a creep. There are times when his behavior is bordering on sexual harassment, when he ogles his employees. 

• Love 19
5 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Flops? What does this mean? Serious question. I can't grasp the context other than it's negative.

Sorry, I got off topic here, but to briefly answer your question:

Bethenny's flops were her cancelled talk show, cancelled radio show and cancelled show with Fredrik.

Kyle has only had the one flop so far.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, smores said:

She was a big part of the production company and still owns half of it.  

I've always thought that part of the issue with Camille the first season was that she knew things were wrong in her marriage and was trying to keep up the façade, even before she maybe knew he was cheating.  She was trying very hard to maintain a calm public life, while Kelsey didn't care how he blew their world up as long as he got what he wanted.  He could have handled things quietly and they could have separated without him having to publicly cheat.  They had young kids who were affected by it.  

She was downright mean when she was mocking LVP's teeth, but otherwise I don't think first season Camille came out until after the fire happened and it was evident the women were planning a gang up.  Oh and the Kavanaugh thing, that was weird, but it also seemed like she realized she was overreacting.  Anyway, I think what I'm trying to say is that I'm not sure Camille handles extreme upheaval in her life in the best way when it comes to this sort of show.  

Thank You! 

I see that now. At the time I was baffled because while I remember her from ClubMTV, all I knew about her was Kelsey's constant praise of her and various articles talking about her intelligence, how great she is at developing shows and show ideas. So when she came on screen all I saw was a pampered, mean trophy wife. Huh? Is this the same person? Did the money and luxury lifestyle make her that way? Then as the events in her life began to unfold I saw why she was acting out. 

She was cruel about the teeth but I think she has poor coping mechanisms. I know it's unpopular but I like her. Even when she's awful she's who she is. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
(edited)
On 7/18/2019 at 12:37 AM, Rbonnie said:

The thing with Denise though is that after she and Charlie were divorced, he remarried and had twin boys with his second wife.  She was an addict, just like he was.  They were hideous parents, in and out of rehab, lots of domestic violence, lots of arrests, etc.  At some point when the boys were still little, like 3 or 4, child services took away from both parents and Denise took them in.  I remember this clearly, she said they were her girls’ brothers and they needed a stable environment. She took them in for quite a long time but they were horribly behaviorally abusive, a lot of very vile and very dangerous behavior.  I think she had therapists come in, over and over, whatever, she tried, she did a lot for them, but eventually they had to be removed from her home because they were endangering her other children and her pets.  I think their mother had sobered up by then but I don’t really remember where they went.  But I remember thinking that was kind of wonderful for her to do, and to try so hard, for children who were really struggling but were not her own.  I think there’s no question that everything she did in her divorce was for the welfare of her children. She seems to be a very caring person. 

I know about this and I don't disagree.  But with the way she is characterizing her divorce and co-parenting relationship with Sheen seems not entirely truthful to me. 

Its really protecting Sheen more so than her.

But at the same time, I was genuinely surprised that she sued Sheen in 2016 which is the same year she voluntarily reduced the child support. I guess the court case gave her enough information that she decided to reduce the support.  

It feels like she put a bit of a spin on that to make herself look more magnanimous.  And its the spin she's doing to boost her own image that makes me want her to stop acting like she is so above Camille in how she handles everything.

Denise really has a hate on for Camille.  There is nothing really that objectionable about how Denise feels about Camille.  She doesn't like Camille talking about the rest of the group.  She doesn't like Camille bringing up the PK thing.  She doesn't like how Camille reacts to being ganged up on by the rest of them.  OK that is fine.

What I don't get is why Denise seems to have flipped a switch where Camille doing some things that Denise doesn't like totally negates any of the behavior the rest of the group shows toward Camille.  She seemed to not like it right up until Camille brought up PK/Dorit and now she totally dismisses it.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 11
(edited)
2 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

Denise really has a hate on for Camille.  There is nothing really that objectionable about how Denise feels about Camille.  She doesn't like Denise talking about the rest of the group.  She doesn't like Camille bringing up the PK thing.  She doesn't like how Camille reacts to being ganged up on by the rest of them.  OK that is fine.

What I don't get is why Denise seems to have flipped a switch where Camille doing some things that Denise doesn't like totally negates any of the behavior the rest of the group shows toward Camille.  She seemed to not like it right up until Camille brought up PK/Dorit and now she totally dismisses it.

Where is this coming from? Denise hasn’t attacked or talked bad about Camille at all.  Denise hasn’t said anything negative about Camille AT ALL really (other then next weeks is she on something comment AFTER being ATTACKED AGAIN  herself by Camille) Please point to where she has attacked Camille cause I must have missed it. Camille has attacked and spoken down to Denise from jump after talking shit about ALL the girls at that lunch with Denise. She shut Camille down from attacking Teddie saying she snubbed her daughter in an airport saying she wouldn’t do that. She wouldn’t do that Camille that’s not something no you back off that’s has harsh has Denise has been to anyone and she said to Camille at that dinner please don't bring up shit that has nothing to do with anything ...Again why would Camille bring up Dorit's finances? it had nothing to do with anything they were talking about and was only done to deflect from the shitty way Camille was behaving and even then Denise wasn't being disrespectful just that was a low blow to bring up out of nowhere when no one was talking about that  ...... Where is this hate on that she suddenly has for Camille? Cause I haven’t seen it. Again We have seen Camille attack Denise and I saw Andy stirring up shit between them trying to get them to attack each other I saw Camille take jabs and Denise but no Denise attacking and hating Camille tho... She isn't acting like this is how you should do a divorce or this is how you should handle the fire that was ANDY and the girls... she has stated that it doesn't help HER to drag and talk shit about her ex because it just HARMS her kids it was Camille's mom who told her to take advice from Denise on that NOT Denise telling her that's how you should do it......  .... she said this is what worked for me , NOT this is what you should do that's it....... The only thing she said about the fire and Camille is we are lucky we both have money so it doesn't effect us in the way it would if we were poor where Camille straight up dogged Denise with the oh shes below me she only rents dig I have it much worse then EVERYONE no matter if they are poor or not I HAD to go to a consignment shop to buy a Burberry can you imagine the horror of buying vintage oh no one has suffered like me.... Out of al the housewives Denise has been the most Level Headed when dealing with the fights between everyone cause mostly she has no clue what the fuck they are fighting about.... .So this all the sudden Camille is being hated on from Denise thing is coming out of the blue..... Camille came in ready to fight with everyone and jumped on the only one who hasn't talked shit about ANYONE all season for no reason other then ANDY pointed her at her....

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 10

How much do you want to bet those Manolo's were in Kyle's size?  She knows where Lisa lives and she knows where Lisa works- a true birthday gift could have been delivered within the last 6 months.  That unwrapped shoe box was all for show.  I bet they end this reunion by opening the box and finding a pair of pink pumps that fit Kyle just right. 

I think Kyle is beautiful, her house is lovely, she entertains impressively, and her family makes for good TV.  And her dogs are everything.  I like Kyle as RH.  But I can't pretend to like the way everything with Lisa went down.  Her genuine laughing friendship with Lisa was one of the best things about this show.  Her blatant take down of her friend really bummed me out.  I didn't want to like her less, but I was forced to.

And she is somebody's queen, because she was never held accountable for her part in all of this.

-I don't believe for one minute Teddi didn't clue her in before the VP dog scene.  She knew going in and was also complicit.

-She was pissed at VPD that Lisa wasn't mad at Dorit.  No one called her out on that.

-She manipulated the conversation so that it came out to Rinna, who of course had a field day with it.

These were all moments that were aired, but never addressed by anyone.

• Love 19
11 hours ago, ChitChat said:

I don't think it was the edit that she didn't like, it was the ladies basically calling her a liar.  She doesn't have to put up with that shit.  It doesn't bother me that she quit the way she did.  She doesn't need the money, and she doesn't need the aggravation from this show.  I wouldn't hang around to be their punching bag either.  Yeah, Andy's got his shorts in a wad, but he'll get over it.  It's just a silly reality show and he'll find other women to join the show.  Then we'll get to watch them all slowly turn on each other again.  It's the recipe for these shows.  

11 hours ago, DebbieM4 said:

I totally agree.  It wasn't the edit - It was the ongoing theme of being called a liar by pretty much everyone.  They were like dogs with bones.  Who would voluntarily stick around for that?  

Oh, I thought she quit because of her edit, as it was word on the street (TM RH Potomac)--almost gospel, I would say--that after falling out with Kyle and Dorit, LVP had filmed all these scenes doing her dog charity with the Johns, her Vegas opening, all Lisa-centric things, that were never shown.  If that hadn't happened, why didn't The Queen just quit as soon as she kicked Kyle out of her house?  Or as soon as she and Dorit couldn't make up?  

But even assuming I'm wrong and she didn't quit because of her edit, I guess my question or comment still stands--why is it ok that she quit now (which, don't get me wrong--I'm tickled pink about it), but what makes it ok now, but when there was a general consensus that LVP was acting poorly due to being grief-stricken over her brother, and I suggested she should get off reality TV, I was met with an overwhelming amount of dissent, particularly of the economic nature--that Bravo would come down hard on LVP if she were to quit, to the point where she was basically staying on the show at the point of a bayonet.  I said that was malarkey.

Now she has quit.  She has not fulfilled her contract (which, again, is a blessing IMO).  I am just wondering what changed from the beginning of the season to now with regard to LVP's alleged contract that was like an albatross around her neck?  Is anyone worried about her having to pay out millions of dollars anymore?  

What I suspect is that LVP could have gotten this season off relatively easy, but she didn't want to.  She couldn't stand not being in front of a camera, so she let some really private (and I would argue, inappropriate) scenes play out on a reality show, but as soon as people started treating her poorly (and IMO she realized her scenes that she filmed alone, pimping her other endeavors, were cut), she quit.  I'm glad she quit; I'm just wondering what ever happened to the financial arguments?  Either she could afford to quit--which has always been my position--or she couldn't, in which case, she should be in a world of financial trouble, right?

This is where--again--it comes down to character for me.  I'm not dissatisfied that she quit; I'm dissatisfied that she didn't quit a lot earlier.  If Lisa wouldn't get off reality TV to grieve privately, but she will leave because she doesn't want to have one unpleasant day of sticking up for herself against five not very intelligent women, then her priorities are very...let's say, different from mine.

• Love 6

Mega boring. I don’t care that LVP left but these women aren’t doing it for me. Need a new cast or something. I’m so over Dorit and her whole playing the victim too.

• Love 12
9 hours ago, smores said:

Her explanation doesn't make sense because she's changed it so much.  Somewhere along the line, though, they said she showed Kyle the texts before they went to VDPDs that day and yet when they were there, Kyle was all "Wait, what about this dog?" So Kyle was lying about not knowing about the dog or what happened.  Which means it is pretty likely that Kyle and Teddi concocted the plan, thinking they could blame it on LVP using their pruned texts and try to manipulate it. 

When was that said? Because I could have sworn that in the Bahamas episodes, there was a TH of Kyle vouching for Teddi because Teddi showed her the texts in the Bahamas. One clearly happened before the other. So if Kyle knew before the Vanderpump Dogs scenes, then she played dumb and helped incite the conversation on air.  So many changes parts to this story.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
27 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Oh, I thought she quit because of her edit, as it was word on the street (TM RH Potomac)--almost gospel, I would say--that after falling out with Kyle and Dorit, LVP had filmed all these scenes doing her dog charity with the Johns, her Vegas opening, all Lisa-centric things, that were never shown.  If that hadn't happened, why didn't The Queen just quit as soon as she kicked Kyle out of her house?  Or as soon as she and Dorit couldn't make up?  

Bravo had the good sense not to show those scenes because they were probably lame AF. As was any scene I saw with the John's or any of her wanker friends and assistants.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

But she doesn't actually have credibility with me that the way she says her divorce settlement went was what she wanted out of it and would have demanded if circumstances had been different.  She is working hard to present herself in the best light even if she has to massage the truth to get there.  So maybe don't say anyone that decided to go for a 50/50 settlement in a community property state is a ""greedy fucking whore".  

I also haven't forgotten her dating Ritchie Sambora right after he and Heather Locklear split. I know Denise tries to spin it now that she and Heather weren't close, but back then they were both saying they had been BFF's. That is, IMO, the kind of friend she is. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 11
30 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

What I suspect is that LVP could have gotten this season off relatively easy, but she didn't want to. 

Take this with a grain of salt because I'm going off my memory of things I've read on here that recapped what was being written and said elsewhere. I recall reading that Lisa had said she asked Bravo for a year off following her brother's death and that in retrospect, she regretted not taking the leave anyway...though I don't recall ever reading why Bravo denied her request. And then when she was on WWHL with Andy, he made a comment that he thought that they should have given her the year off because in hindsight it was clear that she was not mentally ready to deal with the show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
(edited)
59 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

But even assuming I'm wrong and she didn't quit because of her edit, I guess my question or comment still stands--why is it ok that she quit now (which, don't get me wrong--I'm tickled pink about it), but what makes it ok now, but when there was a general consensus that LVP was acting poorly due to being grief-stricken over her brother, and I suggested she should get off reality TV, I was met with an overwhelming amount of dissent, particularly of the economic nature--that Bravo would come down hard on LVP if she were to quit, to the point where she was basically staying on the show at the point of a bayonet.  I said that was malarkey.

Now she has quit.  She has not fulfilled her contract (which, again, is a blessing IMO).  I am just wondering what changed from the beginning of the season to now with regard to LVP's alleged contract that was like an albatross around her neck?  Is anyone worried about her having to pay out millions of dollars anymore?  

What I suspect is that LVP could have gotten this season off relatively easy, but she didn't want to.  She couldn't stand not being in front of a camera, so she let some really private (and I would argue, inappropriate) scenes play out on a reality show, but as soon as people started treating her poorly (and IMO she realized her scenes that she filmed alone, pimping her other endeavors, were cut), she quit.  I'm glad she quit; I'm just wondering what ever happened to the financial arguments?  Either she could afford to quit--which has always been my position--or she couldn't, in which case, she should be in a world of financial trouble, right?

This is where--again--it comes down to character for me.  I'm not dissatisfied that she quit; I'm dissatisfied that she didn't quit a lot earlier.  If Lisa wouldn't get off reality TV to grieve privately, but she will leave because she doesn't want to have one unpleasant day of sticking up for herself against five not very intelligent women, then her priorities are very...let's say, different from mine.

A couple thoughts about this.

One, she had a lot of support from people who watched this edit. It wasn’t as though she was nearing the brunt of a Rinna, Teddi, Dorit, or even Camille-sized negative social media response to her behavior. She doesn’t have cause to be that embarrassed, at least from a public-image perspective, because—like it or not—this made people come out and cheer her up, and on, not shame her into quitting. 

Two, as I’m sure you’re aware, grief—and especially grief over the sudden loss of a loved one—can really throw off your decision-making process. Perhaps she stayed on the show because of both the contract issue, and the hope that it still might offer some form of “normalcy” in a life that had been thrown upside down. I’d wager that she was also stunned that this whole thing had gone down the way it does. To have a friend stab you in the back AND have people poking at you AFTER your brother dies so suddenly—while you’re also trying to run businesses... it doesn’t seem like a recipe for normal rational decisions. Staying or going from the show was one thing she had control over, and so she kept it. 

Three, it wasn’t “one unpleasant day.” She’d already had enough unpleasantness, and given the unpleasantness enough time. I have to wonder if she also knew that her mother was sick—maybe not dying—but sick.

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 13
11 hours ago, chewycandy said:

I never saw that one! I first saw her in an episode of Lois and Clark, she was the pretty girl who was Jimmy Olsen’s secret Santa. She was brunette and gorgeous. Like another poster said, I wasn’t born yet to know who Kim was, but I did know Rinna and Eileen because I was an avid soap watcher as a teen. 

That was me! Yes, Denise has appeared in everything from Seinfeld to Friends. I too grew up watching Rinna and Eileen on TV, so I guess I have a soft spot for both of them. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Mr. Minor said:

Bravo had the good sense not to show those scenes because they were probably lame AF. As was any scene I saw with the John's or any of her wanker friends and assistants.

Not anymore lame that Kyle clipping Mauricio's toenails. Give me a break. 😒

• Love 23
4 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Sorry, I got off topic here, but to briefly answer your question:

Bethenny's flops were her cancelled talk show, cancelled radio show and cancelled show with Fredrik.

Kyle has only had the one flop so far.

Her store (s) tanked too. That makes 2....or 3 or 4. Sorry, I got me some schadenfreude when it comes to smug Kyle. I may be the rare bird that loathe BOTH her and LVP. I thought they were evil together, not Ethel and Lucy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, BluBrd47 said:

Your totally not alone, we’re here and we’re not going away. I’ve always thought the way Lisa and Ken talk to their help is despicable. I remember once unprompted Ken thought Rosa- is that her name?- wanted one of Lisa’s dresses and he snapped at her that “surely we treat you well enough!!” What a dick. Give the lady a damn dress!

I remember that episode and Ken didn't snap at Rosa, what he said to her was in jest ... he was teasing her, because LVP has given Rosa mostly all of her clothing through the years and they treat her very well.  Anything Rosa wants she gets  that's why she's still there after all of these years. Rosa was admiring the dress, never said she wanted it.

• Love 23
14 minutes ago, Perfectly Spicy said:

Not anymore lame that Kyle clipping Mauricio's toenails. Give me a break. 😒

I wonder if the next season will focus on Kyle providing nail & spa services to her daughters & Mauricio?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, byrd said:

I remember that episode and Ken didn't snap at Rosa, what he said to her was in jest ... he was teasing her, because LVP has given Rosa mostly all of her clothing through the years and they treat her very well.  Anything Rosa wants she gets  that's why she's still there after all of these years. Rosa was admiring the dress, never said she wanted it.

That was the whole point, Ken made an assumption that all the little people are after he and Lisa's stuff.

If he had been smiling or said it in a light hearted manner I would have taken it for his "English humor." However I recall he said it rather abruptly and gruffly and I don't have any recollection of Lisa giving Rosa her clothes. If I can find it I will go back and watch the scene but I remember Ken's tone being kind of harsh....I may be wrong and if so I stand corrected.

• Love 6