Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E22: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I still don't understand how Teddi is more to blame for Dorit dumping the dog at a kill shelter than Dorit.  Dorit is guilty as hell!

I never thought that Erika was a warm woman, but, for some reason, she seemed particularly cold to me when Denise was discussing Eloise. She looked completely bored.

Erika was just thinking how she would foist the child onto someone else, just like she did for her actual son.

• Love 21
2 minutes ago, sunshine23 said:

As for Kyle saying she didn't want to be at the reunion seasion whatever, being embarrassed by a fight you had with your sister over family secrects and not showing up because you don't want to be attacked on national television AGAIN, are two different situations. Kyle was practically salivating when Erika proclaimed her the new Queen, but I disagree with Camille. Teddy was not the only HW trying to crawl up Kyle's butt after LVP left; they all were except Denise and Camille.

I think Teddi is the only one actually trying to crawl up Kyle's butt.

Erika and Rinna are just making payment on the price Kyle demanded to be party to the plan to take down LvP.

Dorit just wanted protection from being ground in the dirt.

• Useful 3
  • Love 8

Andy can't hide how this bruised his ego.  I can't stand him.  

1 minute ago, howiveaddict said:

Erika was just thinking how she would foist the child onto someone else, just like she did for her actual son.

She is really despicable IMO.  She hates everyone and gets away with it.

• Love 23
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

Dorit must have hit a final sale at Sally’s Beauty Supplies as she seems to have bought the rest of their stock on razzle dazzled hair clips. 

She must've forgotten to scoop up a pair of these.  The real deal from D&G are $4,500, but these knockoffs will set you back $35.  Which I think is more in her price range these days.

image.png.1babc84c0b0e018abc956e752cfd419f.png

I couldn't make it through more than ten minutes of this.  I'll have to read here to see how it all plays out.

• LOL 11
  • Love 8

I don't want to see Camille next season. She can stay friend of, but getting her diamond back should be a no no. She had the potential to be great, but doesn't seem capable of knowing what is too far or too snarky. LVP was one of he few who knew that ish.

Denise isn't a saint but she has class for days.

• Love 10
(edited)
26 minutes ago, renatae said:

Oh, an auspicious beginning. The bishes are saying the exact sort of crap she knew they would and asserting their opinions as fact.

So glad she didn't show up for yet another pile on, especially since they are flapping their jaws about being sure she would show up for the drah-ma. Also they wanted to "sort it out." Right. They wanted to throw their excrement in person.

The situation with Adrienne was different. She didn't have a venom filled posse waiting to jump her.

Kyle becomes more Vyle by the minute. What a stellar friend.

LVP, Brandi and Yolanda were definitely a posse waiting to pounce on Adrienne and Taylor would have easily backed them due to Adrienne not wanting to be Kennedy’s godmother. That left Kim and Kyle, meaning Kyle because Kim isn’t even coherent. LVP was a hypocrite again. 

Edited by BluBrd47
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
(edited)

How come no one in the show mentions that Kyle was originally mad at Lisa for NOT confronting Dorit on the show and she made numerous snide remarks about the whole thing while Lisa tried to quash it. 

4 minutes ago, A-Lo said:

Teddi is John Mellencamp's daughter and allegedly has zillions of dollars from her accountability clients.  So why would she ever consider going along with LVP's "plan to take down Dorit"???  Does that make any sense in any form it's presented?  Is she not an adult who can make her own decisions?  Honestly, if I was paying the astronomical fees that Teddi charges for her program, I would expect her to have more of a sense of her own accountability.

It shows you how many fools part easily with their money.  There's a sucker born every minute.

I had it on mute until camille came on.

Edited by tranquilidade
  • LOL 1
  • Love 23

The first segment was everything.  LVP 'is' a hypocrite.   Sorry, she is.

As for the rest of the show, they are answering questions from Andy.  Rinna didn't bring up Sheraton.  Andy asked.  Andy asked about doggygate.  Andy asked about Charlie Sheen.  Andy asked  about Denise's divorce settlement.    Andy's controlling the conversations.  Different from RHNY with Beth dominating.

• LOL 1
  • Love 21
49 minutes ago, Choco9 said:

Yea, except they weren't "besties" in any way, shape or form.  And that still doesn't explain it.  

I must be a little slow on the uptake. 

Regarding John Sessions:    Who was the 58 year old referred to in the original post  above(which I was going to comment on and wish I had...…. I apologize for forgetting your name)…..  Too old to be Teddy and too young to be LVP.   Right? 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

The first segment was everything.  LVP 'is' a hypocrite.   Sorry, she is.

As for the rest of the show, they are answering questions from Andy.  Rinna didn't bring up Sheraton.  Andy asked.  Andy asked about doggygate.  Andy asked about Charlie Sheen.  Andy asked  about Denise's divorce settlement.    Andy's controlling the conversations.  Different from RHNY with Beth dominating.

To me that was Andy's payback for the grand insult of the LVP not kissing his ass.

• Love 15
27 minutes ago, whydoievencare said:

Erica has to be the most dour person on TV - her tone of voice is always bored - she always acts as if she's world weary and has seen it all.  It's tiresome.

“She was left behind, and sour/and she wrote to me equally dour/she said in the days when you were hopeless and poor/I just liked you more...”

Erika as Morrissey at the Countess Cabaret.

14 minutes ago, A-Lo said:

Teddi is John Mellencamp's daughter and allegedly has zillions of dollars from her accountability clients.  So why would she ever consider going along with LVP's "plan to take down Dorit"???  Does that make any sense in any form it's presented?  Is she not an adult who can make her own decisions?  Honestly, if I was paying the astronomical fees that Teddi charges for her program, I would expect her to have more of a sense of her own accountability.

No freaking joke! I looked up the cost of her “accountability” package, for work (not kidding) and I was stunned! $1000 for 6 weeks of someone badgering me by app? I’d rather pay a REAL ACE or ACSM-certified trainer to badger me for a fraction of the price in person.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Dorito is on WWHL wearing the weirdest dress I’ve ever seen. Her stylist must hate her. 

And, she just said it was Balmain!

• Love 1
(edited)
16 minutes ago, oceanview said:

That is true.  She earned it.  She straightend out his life and he did give her credit for that at one point.  One person's settlement should not be a guideline for another's, and I don't think Camille was being rude to Denise... she just was confused that it was Satan Andy who started the whole thing, and not Denise   

Like that last party of the season Camille came in hot ready to attack she was hyping herself up before going out saying they would attack her so the minute she heard something semi negative it didn’t matter to her that it was Andy and not one of the girls she was in attack mode and lunged and Denise just happened to be the unintended target. Denise was in no way provoking her. Camille chose to focus on Denise it was Andy stirring the shit it should have been Andy getting the blow back. Denise was with Charlie when he was bankrupt and stuck with him just like Camille did with Kelsey but to Camille everything she does is better then anyone else and how dare they compare what she did to anyone else esp lowly Charlie sheen. However I will say without that little bit of drama this whole first episode would have been a dud 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 13
9 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

To me that was Andy's payback for the grand insult of the LVP not kissing his ass.

For me that was Andy calling her out on her hypocrisy given what LVP had to say about Adrianne not showing up. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
10 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Dorito is on WWHL wearing the weirdest dress I’ve ever seen. Her stylist must hate her. 

It's like a car windshield shade.  Only pointy.

Ramona could lose a crazy eye if she gets too close! 

• LOL 9
38 minutes ago, A-Lo said:

Teddi is John Mellencamp's daughter and allegedly has zillions of dollars from her accountability clients.  So why would she ever consider going along with LVP's "plan to take down Dorit"???  

My guess?  She heard all the "she's boring" complaints and realized there's a delicate balance to being on these shows.  You have to be willing to get attacked, which she was last season by Erika and Dorit. But you also have to be willing to attack/stir up stuff.  She didn't really get into that last season.  

She backed out once she realized she was being set up to go it alone even if what she was going to go after Dorit for was just.  However, she'd look silly if she acted like she cared more about LVP's dogs than LVP and wisely hit the brakes.  

Lvp quit the show months before the reunion was filmed. 

LVP refused to film with the other housewives but she was still filming for the show until the end.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

Bottom line...

LVP just got burnt out on her job that is this show. she is rich enough that she was able to walk away from it. How many of us wish we could do that over a dead/played out job?

I personally don't care about the she said this, did that, blah! We all deal with this on a certain level every damn day it's just not on television for the masses to judge us.

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, Pattycake2 said:

Adrienne was still a housewife when she skipped the reunion. Lvp quit the show months before the reunion was filmed.  Why should she appear and defend herself when all she saw was what was edited for tv?  She had none of the real information of what went down behind the scenes.

LVP didn't quit the show months before.  She quit the day before the reunion and as discussed at the reunion, she did it because she knew she would have been fired if she hadn't shown.  She was well aware of what happened with Adrienne.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

so was lisa rinna.  i can't stand any of these women but especially lisa rinna.  she thinks she's so funny

Claws and Devil horns. That is what Rinna was born with. Colour me surprised that her Mama's name wasn't Rosemary.

• LOL 15
  • Love 5

I totally believe that lvp told the show months ago that she was leaving, but it was agreed that nothing official would be announced.  That way her charity work and the club opening would still be highlighted and at the same time lvp fans would continue watching.

• Useful 3
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, Sarah Heart said:

But they refused to show it. She had worked with LGBTQ2, and something was filmed at a function, they never showed. That wasn't the only thing, so she said screw them, I can't blame her for that.

They didn't show everything but they did show her Vegas opening. 

• LOL 1