Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E10: Week 10

• Start Topic

(edited)

I'm sorry if I've missed if this has been said before, but it seems to me that maybe part of her "connection" (puke) to Luke is that they are both on the same level of stunted emotional growth/immaturity.

Edited by seasons
  • Love 12
(edited)

"I don't know what Luke's church is teaching him, but that boy can kiss!" Well, no wonder he and Hannah are both "religious" but have such different concepts of that means! 🙂

Edited by Dejana
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Dejana said:

"I don't know what Luke's church is teaching him, but that boy can kiss!" Well no wonder he and Hannah are both "religious" but have such different concepts of that means! 🙂

And with all the child molesters in church...probably not a good analogy to make.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

It is sad hearing Luke say that Hannah is his future wife.  He has Hannah on a pedestal because she goes to church.  I know he's a controlling jerk, but he clearly bought into the God talk and thought she was on the same page.

Edited by nittanycougar
  • Love 9
(edited)

Yeah, I dated a guy in college* who look me to a Bible study, prayed for me before we got out of the car, then practically sucked my lips off of my face at the door. It was not awesome.

* Geaux Tigers!

On topic? Hannah sure has been backpedaling on social media these last few days.

Edited by jette
Cause I'm tired of Bama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

And with all the child molesters in church...probably not a good analogy to make.

That's the next thing I thought of, very weird comment from her but she is an odd duck. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

Yes, I’m still behind. Did she or didn’t she have sexy with Tyler? I’m guessing no. How can she have sex with Peter and NOT that gorgeous man??!!

No, with Tyler. She didn’t trust he was into her.

the promo indicates yes with Peter. That that’s what she will tell Luke. But we haven’t seen that part yet.

4 minutes ago, seasons said:

Wondering if Luke believes that sex is just for making babies. 

Some guys want dozens and dozens of kids. So there's that to consider.

1 minute ago, Dejana said:

That's the next thing I thought of, very weird comment from her but she is an odd duck. 

I read that as "... but she is an off fuck."

• LOL 6
3 minutes ago, seasons said:

Note to self: next week try to count how many times Hannah says "like". 📝

Please throw in "Uhm" and her elongated aannnddd.   Just don't make it a drinking game or you're liable to end up in an alcoholic coma.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

I get the feeling that Hannah thinks that it is revolutionary to say she had sex.  She loves to grandstand about all of it.  I agree that no one owns her, but what is with the lecturing about her right to screw. I have friends who have a different Tinder boyfriend every month.  They don't grandstand about how enlightened they are for "havin' sex."

• Love 5

I'm 100 percent Team Luke. He said if Hannah had slept with the other guys, he'd be out of there. Hannah won't let that drop, she had to make it to be all about her, that he's judging her, that he's telling her what she can or can't do. Why not just say, "Okay Luke, you're out of here." THAT is exactly what he said, not all that Hannah made-up me-me-me-it's-all-about-me bull cr*p.

Hannah didn't hear a single word Luke said.

Because I am on Team Luke, I'm all for him to escape and live another day without that harpy screeching at him day and night. God, she is so LIKE AWFUL.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19

No man on earth is going to say I love you and it’s OK with me if you slept with three other guys in the past three days. Most of these contestants lie to their chosen one or don’t have sex in the FS.

I don’t agree with Luke’s view of sex but I think he is the only one who cares about her. 

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, Mswldflwr said:

Please throw in "Uhm" and her elongated aannnddd.   Just don't make it a drinking game or you're liable to end up in an alcoholic coma.

Coma? We will be sending roses 🌹 to your funeral!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

I find Luke and Jed on the same level of attractiveness which is nit very much. 

Luke trying to backpedal with let me reassess what I just said. Bullshit. He will “lord” that over her the rest of her life. I don’t trust him not to abuse his perceived “authority” he thinks he has based on the Bible and try to control and change her. 

• Love 23
1 minute ago, Diana Berry said:

I honestly think Luke was handling the conversation as a mature adult.  He's looking for someone that has the same morals and values.  What is wrong with that ?

Yeah, I feel the same way. Except he might have given her a heads up before Greece so she would know it was a deal-breaker for him.  

Do agree with her that she put up with a lot from him and he is willing to quit her pretty easily.  Although "slip up" is a poor word choice.  

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Mswldflwr said:

I forgot her "buuut" as well.

• Love 5

Oh, Luke, the look on your face. You are lookink at the reaaal Hannah now. You want that crazy woman ragging at you for eternity? Get OUT! GET OUT NOW! Escape before she cuts your face off and makes a purse out of it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
(edited)
4 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

You know Luke and Hannah...Christian Mingle is a thing...

What’s funny about this whole thing is she obsessed over men she could’ve met in real life. She can find a Luke in every southern church and a Jed singing at every concert/festival/lounge in Nashville.  

She didn’t use this experience to get to know different types of men.  She stuck to her type.

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Love 17
(edited)

I think she’s just pissed that she doesn’t get to sleep with the one guy she really wanted to.

She kept your crazy ass for one reason!

I, of course, think it’s funny as hell but I don’t really care for either of them.

Edited by bosawks
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 7

Luke's like dog shit on a heavily-treaded shoe.  IMPOSSIBLE to get rid of, and the stench lingers forever.

I wonder if he's got ropes in his basement for his future wife.  Boy is freakin' insane.

• LOL 6
  • Love 15