Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E10: Week 10

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

I guess I'm the only person in the world who doesn't find Tyler even the LEAST BIT attractive. Ugh. No way. Never. Not interested. Not good looking. So not like him AT ALL. Nothing about him. End of my Tyler story.

Okay, good to know. 

• LOL 12
(edited)

I think Hannah didn’t have sex with Tyler because she’s not convinced of his feeling. Peter is easier to read so it might be easier to give it up because she knows he’s in her pocket. 

Tyler isn’t cutting it with me. His affect is so flat and his voice is a monotone robot. 

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

That’s why I don’t believe she screwed Peter. I think she just said that to get a rise out of Luke. No way she screwed Peter and put the breaks on Tyler.  She clearly likes Tyler more which is why she’s pushing him. Doesn’t add up.

Well to be fair, based on what she said in her morning after ITM, seemed he put the brakes on things every time it got too heated. So it's entirely possible she might have changed her mind and said screw it once they got into the FS but Tyler clearly took her speech to heart and wouldn't let things go too far.

• Love 9

Wow, Jed and Hannah, get in a philosophical discussion with a woman who can barely speak English. Now Jed's going to rank on Hannah about Luke. Gah. Where's the remote so I can change the channel.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
4 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Well to be fair, based on what she said in her morning after ITM, seemed he put the brakes on things every time it got too heated. So it's entirely possible she might have changed her mind and said screw it once they got into the FS but Tyler clearly took her speech to heart and wouldn't let things go too far.

True. But idk. Their body language (Peter and Hannah) was just so awkward before and after sex it’s hard to believe they had sex. They didn’t act like two people who had sex.  I can believe she put the skids on Tyler because she was already set on Luke or Jed, even though she actually wanted to sleep with him, and he kept things under control.

Edited by dirtypop90
21 minutes ago, leighdear said:

You can tell Tyler is into dirty-talk sex.  

I knew he was my fave for a reason!

16 minutes ago, jette said:

Goodness gracious *fans self*

Women of 'Murica need a season of Tyler kissing 20 or so bachelorettes.

It would be the first season where I wished every date involved hot tubs and massages.

i felt bad for Hannah at the end of her date, when she got emotional about how respectful Tyler had been of her feelings. She hasn't quite gotten to the stage of life where she expects and demands that rather than being surprised by it. I hope she gets there one day.

• Love 22

This is so awkward. Jed sitting here silently listening to Hannah talk about how she can’t decide between these 4 men. Oh, Jed only cares about her not making up her mind about Luke. The other 2, no problem!

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Years from now when I think of this show my defining memory will be a quote from Hannah that I hold dear:

”Ummmmm......”

Words to live by if you really think about it.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
Just now, JenE4 said:

This is so awkward. Jed sitting here silently listening to Hannah talk about how she can’t decide between these 4 men. Oh, Jed only cares about her not making up her mind about Luke. The other 2, no problem!

Probably because so far this has just been a competition between Luke and Jed. She likes Tyler but doesn’t trust him. I don’t think she feels anything for Peter.

Jed has a lot of nerve though.

• Love 3

Now Jed's all about who Hannah can see/date and who she cannot. If her husband can't tell her who to bone and can't get mad if she effs a bunch of other guys, what gives him the right to tell her who she can't like or date or see?

Duh, Jed. Pot/kettle.

10 minutes ago, Mswldflwr said:

Does this chic actually work and make an actual living?

Her ABC bio says she's a "model."

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
48 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Sitting face to face, Hannah looks old enough to be Peter's mom.

She does look a lot older than she is. (I’m behind and just starting to watch)

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

Is Jed trying to get out of this mess he made by blaming everything on Luke?  

Good point, but I'm glad he called her out about keeping that man-baby around.

• Love 10
(edited)

“I have to keep explaining my feeling for Luke over and over because literally no one else gets it!!!” Jed is clearly a garbage person, but I’m shocked that more guys aren’t getting second thoughts after this whole mess. I do kinda feel bad for Hannah. She had so many actual quality guys, and she zeroed in on the wrong ones.

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 20
2 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Because thing is, dude was dropping some truth bombs here, especially saying it makes him think Hannah has a hard time letting go of things that are bad for her.

And all I could think when he said that was, Jed's the one who is bad for you. So listen to the man and send his ass home.

• Love 3

truthaboutluv - That's what's making this episode so awesome.  Just watching these bachelors lie through their teeth has me in stitches, I must admit.

Also, notice how when Hannah says she needs a moment to herself, Jed goes after her anyway. I'm sure it's producer driven, but you know who I bet would have not gone after her, producer prodding notwithstanding? TYLER.  And I don't even care for Tyler....

• Love 10

Hannah doesn’t know what a healthy relationship looks like. She also clearly has some deep insecurities by how she puts up with Luke and Jed. Her little moment after letting go of Tyler makes sense in light of that.

the show has made me feel bad for Hannah. 

• Love 13

I hope Hannah takes this all as a learning opportunity, that just because someone’s slick or good looking or say the right things, that doesn’t mean they’re good partner material. Her taste in men is so bad, it’s infuriating and depressing.

• Love 14

The show is SO EXHAUSTING. I miss the good old days when it was fun and had laughs and wasn't The Most Drah Mat Ick season evah.

And so after all that, she give Jed the FS card. Oh gah. Now they're all happy and giddy thinking about overnight sex.

LOL at the difference between Jed's FS super-plush gigantic room, Peter's tiny block-wall windmill room and Tyler's boat that was so bad we didn't even get to see the inside. Oh, show, sometimes you are so obvious.

• Love 16
Just now, bosawks said:

The custom department went all out on these series of solid colored t-shirts.

Really broke the bank on those.

I’m thinking Hannah and Luke went to Mr T’s garage sale or something. These are some gold chains!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1