Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E10: Week 10

• Start Topic

Hannah believes love is unconditional. Meaning if she wants to fuck around, that's okay. Jesus and her husband will still love her.

Luke, you escaped with your life. Too bad he doesn't realize it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

Hannah has a pretty big ego to think her future husband won’t care if she is currently having sex with other guys. 

3 minutes ago, Crs97 said:

Tyler has respected her choices and her boundaries; I think that counts as caring about her.

I really meant in love with her-I don’t think Tyler feels that way.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

Hannah has a pretty big ego to think her future husband won’t care if she is currently having sex with other guys. 

Well Luke certainly isn’t in love with her.  Nor is Jed.  Nor is Peter.  Luke has this ideal fantasy of her that doesn’t exist.  Jed wanted to play his music.  Peter wanted to get laid.

• Useful 2
  • Love 14
17 minutes ago, Crs97 said:

Tyler has respected her choices and her boundaries; I think that counts as caring about her.

Either that or it was his slick way of getting out of being suspected of effing Hannah on national tv, whether he did or not, and having to listen to that for the rest of his life. Dude escaped totally clean. He has good self-preservation skills. Not sure I would call it respecting Hannah -- it's more like respecting Tyler.

• Love 17
6 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

Well Luke certainly isn’t in love with her.  Nor is Jed.  Nor is Peter.  Luke has this ideal fantasy of her that doesn’t exist.  Jed wanted to play his music.  Peter wanted to get laid.

None of them could love Hannah more than she loves herself. *sigh*

Luke didn't even get a going-away backpack.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, tennisgurl said:

“I have to keep explaining my feeling for Luke over and over because literally no one else gets it!!!” Jed is clearly a garbage person, but I’m shocked that more guys aren’t getting second thoughts after this whole mess. I do kinda feel bad for Hannah. She had so many actual quality guys, and she zeroed in on the wrong ones.

Why feel bad for Hannah? This was all her doing. As you said, she had a bunch of good guys at the beginning and SHE chose these guys instead. It’s all her fault (and maybe the producers). 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, clubsauce said:

Peter: “Hannah and I came together so much last night.”

Me: “It was only twice. And think about what you say before you say it, babyface.”

Did you see Hannah’s expression after?  Doubtful it was once.

• Love 2
(edited)
26 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

I don’t think she meant it that way, myself.  I am willing to see that whatever she did before committing to Luke or whichever she finally commits to should not be held against her ESPECIALLY in this environment.  What she does after committing is a different story.  Luke has nothing to say about what happens in Crete.  What happens in Crete stays in Crete.  Shut up, Luke.

3 minutes ago, GracieK said:

Luke is dumber than a box of rocks. He really is a simpleton. I don’t, however, think that expressing the opinion that you are not comfortable with your intended to be sleeping with multiple men in the space of a few days before you plan on proposing marriage justifies the completely over the top reaction from Hannah. He’s allowed to feel that way just as much as she’s allowed to fuck an entire village. I think she was unnecessarily cruel in how she rubbed her sexual trust in his face. And I think it was disrespectful to Peter to speak about their experience the way she did to Luke and in her talking head. It just felt very low class and tacky to me.. like is this Jerry Springer now?

And based on the previews, bordering on stalker.

Edited by b2H
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

Why feel bad for Hannah? This was all her doing. As you said, she had a bunch of good guys at the beginning and SHE chose these guys instead. It’s all her fault (and maybe the producers). 

I feel bad because its obvious she’s never had a man respect boundaries.  She doesn’t know what a healthy relationship looks like.  She is easily manipulated and IMO has low self esteem.  Plus this was just a bad set of fantasy suites.  First guy is a horn dog that she didn’t like, whether they slept together or not.  Second guy, she couldn’t trust.  Third guy was controlling as fell and she fought with before probably screwing.  Last guy, was a massive fight at dinner including being slut shamed.  

A sad state of affairs.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, b2H said:

Production just keeps letting him stay. He's back for the rose ceremony next week and I'm guessing he's the guy who comes back with a ring for her per the preview from a couple of weeks ago. 

Production is milking this for the drama. Well, it's working. I'm guessing these two crazy kids are probably married and preggers by now. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

Production just keeps letting him stay. He's back for the rose ceremony next week and I'm guessing he's the guy who comes back with a ring for her per the preview from a couple of weeks ago. 

Production is milking this for the drama. Well, it's working. I'm guessing these two crazy kids are probably married and preggers by now. 

They would deserve each other, so long as they never darken my doorway or TV screen ever again.

How can I miss you when you won’t go away?

Edited by b2H
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

So, the big sex discussion. Luke is clearly on the wrong show and Hannah seems to have missed some things about the parable of the adulterous woman. Instead of just walking away when it was clear that Hannah is getting physical with the other guys in ways that bother him, he offers to "forgive" her for falling short of his moral standards that he implicitly feels she should be living up to (even though she never agreed to them). Honestly, a guy who offers forgiveness you never asked for is probably the kind of person who will throw the "sin" in your face months/years down the road when he's angry with you.

Meanwhile, Hannah ignored umpteen red flags and personal misgivings to keep Luke around because she really wanted "alone time" with him, disregarding all the signs that he might want to save himself for marriage and would consider her having sex with other men in the fantasy suite a deal-breaker. It would be interesting to know what Luke's idea of "purity" is, because by the standards of some Christians, what he's done on the show with Hannah is going too far for people who aren't married or even engaged.

Desiree's now-husband Chris reportedly didn't watch her season at all, which seems like the smart thing to do in this universe. I don't know how they aren't driven insane with jealousy, but hey, that's why I'm not on the show.

Edited by Dejana
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, b2H said:

Is someone a stalker if the producers of the show you signed a contract to be on tell you to do something, provide transportation, rooms, meals and so forth in order for that person to fulfill a scripted role? Gee, I don't know.

I don't feel sorry for Hannah in the least. She's not a good person. And I meant my previous post about her making a purse out of Luke's face. Girl is bat-shit. She'd make life hell for any dude she ropes, unless the guy is a milque toast who likes to be bossed around. And told how to do everything. And never do it good enough. There are guys like that out there. I just don't care if Hannah ever finds one.

• Love 9

What audacity Luke has to ask if he can prayer over her like she needs it. He’d probably pray that she had discernment and clarity and that god will change her heart about him. Let her know how great of a guy I am, shit. He’s the kind of Christian that says he given his life to Christ but he calls the shots. Acting like he is some big time spiritual leader because he’s known god a few years. 

Hannah just gets less attractive to me the more I see her. She looks pretty long in the tooth for 24. Lots of lines already. I did like her shutting down Luke like that. I hope she shuts him down again when he walks back on. He is scary. No means no except when it’s Luke. I would even surprised if he’s date raped a few girls. 

Hannah should just walk away from all of them. 

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Is someone a stalker if the producers of the show you signed a contract to be on tell you to do something, provide transportation, rooms, meals and so forth in order for that person to fulfill a scripted role? Gee, I don't know.

I don't feel sorry for Hannah in the least. She's not a good person. And I meant my previous post about her making a purse out of Luke's face. Girl is bat-shit. She'd make life hell for any dude she ropes, unless the guy is a milque toast who likes to be bossed around. And told how to do everything. And never do it good enough. There are guys like that out there. I just don't care if Hannah ever finds one.

Omg this 100%. It’s funny that she accuses Luke in her talking head of only loving someone the way he sees it... she has been ordering him around the entire season. Even to the last as they are walking to the car and she barks “walk with me!” She is so self centered. Whenever my husband watches with me he will say multiple times “Hannah is awful”. She talks over people, she interrupted every one of the guys in front of their families to tell the story her way. She ridiculed and enumerated why they all weren’t good enough but have no fear.. she also explained how she “fixed” them. She has no respect for anyone else’s opinion but her own and she definitely cannot handle being challenged or take any constructive criticism. The same thing happened when Jed expressed his concerns about her keeping Luke. She was seething that he dared even question her, but she did manage to mostly keep her cool and not shout him away. She’s just a huge pain in the ass and God bless whoever chooses a life with her.. hope you enjoy being constantly berated and controlled. 

• Love 22

I hope some day Hannah finds out her husband has been sleeping with all the women in his office  and when Hannah yells at him he says, "A good wife would never talk to me that way, you don't own me, if you really loved me it wouldn't matter because love is unconditional. It's  not a matter of what I should have done, it was  what I wanted to do.  You have no right to pass judgement on me when you yourself are so prideful you enter yourself in beauty contests. I had sex 25 times and Jesus still loves me!"

I think Luke thought he and Hannah were in love and ready to get engaged, so she would just hang out with the other guys in the fantasy suites like she did with Tyler.  In fact I think that's what most of them used to do until recent seasons.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 19
(edited)
On 7/15/2019 at 9:41 PM, jackjill89 said:

He's entitled to his feelings, but his beliefs about sex before marriage and this show do not go hand in hand.

Two words: Sean Lowe

On 7/15/2019 at 9:38 PM, phlebas said:

SHOWER JESUS: Your body is a temple. You should not despoil it by giving into your carnal lusts before your wedding day. 

WINDMILL JESUS: Go, girl! Wooooo hoo! Getcha some! Go back for seconds bay-beeeeee!

It's almost like there are different Jesuses.  

This is hee-larious! While I'm more familiar with the teachings of Shower Jesus, Windmill Jesus is all about fucking anyone and everyone as many times as you want, even if you have a husband. Windmill Jesus is also fine with swearing or, more accurately, cussing up a storm so every other word has to be bleeped out on national tv. Windmill Jesus will also love you if you flash obscene gestures that have to be blurred on national tv. Yessir, Windmill Jesus really loves Hannah, she does all the things he's fine with. Windmill Jesus will still love her when she goes bat-shit crazy and kills someone. Hannah in her jail cell: "Windmill Jesus still loves me."

On 7/15/2019 at 9:51 PM, XoxoGG said:

Hannah has a sense of narcissism about her. If you look closely you can see it and hear it. 

You don't have to look THAT closely.

@GracieK, one thousand likes to your posts.

Edited by saber5055
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
22 minutes ago, jackjill89 said:

I swear I saw the lightbulb finally go off over Hannah's head during her conversation with Luke

I think you mean her conversation AT Luke. Except conversation isn't the right word since that means more than one person is allowed to speak.

5 minutes ago, GracieK said:

One of those consequences may be that the super born again Christian you brought along to the end will be uncomfortable with that and may find it a deal breaker. She could have accepted that and gracefully ended it with him.

So much YES to the bolded sentence. Like EMILY would have!

I remember disliking Emily during her season, but after suffering through Hannah and this debacle of a season, I'm wishing for more Emilys. Every season the b-ettes get worse and worse. It's like that old song, sometimes you don't know what you've got until it's gone.

• Love 6

In that ending clip with Peter in THE windmill, was that couch thing their bed? It looked like a pull-out sleeper/trundle bed. Or was there a bedroom upstairs? Windmills do have upstairs, except most have a big grinding stone up there, sort of dangerous when the wind is blowing.

Anyone familiar with sleep overs in a windmill?

2 hours ago, leighdear said:
2 hours ago, saber5055 said:

So I guess it's Peter in the Windmill (with the Candlestick!).

Nope, with the condom,  

Wouldn’t that be a “rubber”? Hee!   

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, EllenB said:

Luke's like dog shit on a heavily-treaded shoe.  IMPOSSIBLE to get rid of, and the stench lingers forever.

I wonder if he's got ropes in his basement for his future wife.  Boy is freakin' insane.

When he wouldn’t leave, I wanted her to tell him - Jesus told me you’re not the one. Gonna argue with Jesus?

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
(edited)

West coaster here so I’m chiming in a little late. I used to read myths for fun....Hannah, Aphrodite was Zeus’ daughter and I don’t know if any stories where they did it. But she likes to make stuff up. 

I would def not turn down a Tyler massage. Nope. 

Edited by Refresh
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

In that ending clip with Peter in THE windmill, was that couch thing their bed? It looked like a pull-out sleeper/trundle bed. Or was there a bedroom upstairs? Windmills do have upstairs, except most have a big grinding stone up there, sort of dangerous when the wind is blowing.

Anyone familiar with sleep overs in a windmill?

The town where they stayed in Crete was Elounda. Airbnb had a listing for a converted windmill that was much larger.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/14353284?source_impression_id=p3_1562716800_cXDRDEyuKKmrSfD1#

• Useful 1
  • Love 2