Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E10: Week 10

• Start Topic

Hannah and Peter enjoy time aboard a luxury yacht; after a day at the spa with Tyler, Hannah hopes to build her emotional relationship with him; Hanna discusses her other relationships with Jed; Luke shares his feelings on the fantasy suite.

Airs July 15, 2019.

Hannah: "The fantasy suites are not about sex. They are about getting to know my future husband."

Alrighty then, Hannah, maybe remember you said that as you keep repeatedly twanging, "It's FANTASTY SUITE WEEK, gettin' down with PETER." (unintentional pun)

Drinkink game: Take one drink when Hannah ends up on top of a man. Any man.

And let's do a CHEERS to that!

• LOL 11
  • Love 9
Just now, TheFinalRose said:

Woah ... did not think it was Peter in the windmill!

I think many assumed that Hannah went off, maybe off camera, without the producers knowing and slept with one of the guys in a windmill. Since a windmill did seem like a random place to have sex.

But I kind of assumed it was probably some type of Fantasy Suite and on another board, some posters sleuthed that apparently in Greece, this is a thing. Old windmills converted into like hotel/guest rooms. Once I read that, I figured that's what happened and I just assumed that Hannah slept with every guy except Luke. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

Hannah and Peter continue to try to sell the audience on their amazing heat and passion and they're doing and saying all the "right things" about how hot everything is and intense it all is. And I just can't buy any of it because Peter just comes across goofy as hell to me and so he and Hannah just seem awkward.  

• Love 9
(edited)
2 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Hannah and Peter continue to try to sell the audience on their amazing heat and passion and they're doing and saying all the "right things" about how hot everything is and intense it all is. And I just can't buy any of it because Peter just comes across goofy as hell to me and so he and Hannah just seem awkward.  

They put all of Peter’s dates first on purpose. They see the awkwardness. I’m let down if that was the windmill sex.

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Love 3

Goodness gracious *fans self*

Women of 'Murica need a season of Tyler kissing 20 or so bachelorettes. If TPTB didn't feature him this season, it's because they were jealous of his game.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, ECM1231 said:

So does Hannah do the horizontal mambo with all 3 guys on the FS dates? Is she the first ' ette to do so?

No. 

Kaitlyn was with her final 3 and I believe so was Jillian;  well not sure if Ed's difficulties count for all three.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
11 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

lol, are you trying to make the viewers already very thirsty for Tyler, explode?

10 minutes ago, jette said:

Women of 'Murica need a season of Tyler kissing 20 or so bachelorettes. If TPTB didn't feature him this season, it's because they were jealous of his game.

I guess I'm the only person in the world who doesn't find Tyler even the LEAST BIT attractive. Ugh. No way. Never. Not interested. Not good looking. Do not like him AT ALL. Nothing about him. End of my Tyler story.

Edited by saber5055
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
(edited)
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

So she screwed Peter TWICE in the windmill because she DIDN’T want to fuck him, but she won’t have sex with Tyler because she WANTS to. Oh, okay.

That’s why I don’t believe she screwed Peter. I think she just said that to get a rise out of Luke. No way she screwed Peter and put the breaks on Tyler.  She clearly likes Tyler more which is why she’s pushing him. Doesn’t add up.

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, saber5055 said:

The preview of the Hannah/Luke spat just sunk in. Luke says if she boned the other guys, he's out. Hannah, all pissed, says, her HUSBAND would never talk to her like that.

So I take it Hannah's looking for a husband who doesn't mind that she has sex with a bunch of different guys? Like no big deal? Hannah, maybe move to Utah girl.

I need to spend more time watching and less time typing.

Sitting face to face, Hannah looks old enough to be Peter's mom.

Considering the number of Bachelorettes who have married guys from the show, Hannah probably figures her future husband simply wouldn't bring up the subject of what she did sexually with the other guys before they were exclusive?  The fantasy suite to proposal timeline is...rather condensed, but if that's not for you, then why go on this show, then demand some sort of moral standard that the franchise's premise generally doesn't live up to?  I don't understand what Luke is doing here, there are plenty of places where a man can find a woman who is into celibacy prior to marriage (but they probably don't involve being on television).

2 hours ago, Quickbeam said:

Ah...I saw the Bachelorette Handshake as I walked through the room. It’s a classic.

I watched a clip of a talk show this weekend, the story of teen sweethearts from the 1950s who were reunited after not seeing each other for 50+ years. At the airport, he said she greeted him by hugging him, then wrapping her legs around him. I started laughing to think of everybody's comments about the "bachelor handshake" and that even senior citizens are into it.

Edited by Dejana
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

All of what Hannah said to Tyler here is all fine and she's right, relationships should not just be about sex. But here's my question, when did she build the emotional side of her relationship with Peter?

But she sure was ready to bang him. All she ever talked about regarding Peter is how hot things are between them. But Tyler is the one she needed to slow things down with. Okay, girl. Do you. 

That said, Tyler continues to win this season and make every female viewer just fall madly in love with him. 

• Love 8

I guess the Tyler FS was the boat? We don't even get to see inside it?

And are all these guys backpacking across Greece? Everyone leaves with a backpack? Maybe that's their consolation prize.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1