Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 7/15/2019

Jaded
Message added by Aethera

Reminder: the ladies discussing politicians or the actions of political bodies on an episode of The View is NOT a license for you to post your own opinions on the matter. You can talk about THEIR opinions on it, but only in the context of what they said on the show. Review the political policy - the first bullet point applies specifically to this situation. 

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

The  Dead dad, dead baby, I married a brown person grief tour.

🤣😂 Not just coffee, wine and water for you today, you deserve 3 fancy drinks 🍹🍹🍹 for this one! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

🤣😂 Not just coffee, wine and water for you today, you deserve 3 fancy drinks 🍹🍹🍹 for this one! 

Well thank you very much,🍹🥂🍹🥂 all around everyone deserves something you all have been on fire. 😁

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

After endless discussions about Puerto Rico and hurricane Maria and it never came up.  Everything she does is for a reason in my opinion.  So that fact that she just announced that she married into a *"Prominent" Puerto Rican family has something to do with her PR rehab.

So they spotted their surname on a road and/or a building and now fairytale they're a prominent PR family.  Let's all claim prominence when we see family names throughout the world.   Poor Meghan, she knows discrimination better than anyone at the table.  Anyone!  Discriminated against because she's Puerto Rican by marriage.  Fellow Americans don't treat her with respect because they think PR is another country...and native Puerto Ricans don't like her because she's demasiado rubio. 

(too blonde)

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

So they spotted their surname on a road and/or a building and now fairytale they're a prominent PR family.

Per Wiki, Ben's grandfather was the prominent one.  This is why it is so shocking that she is just now telling us about this.

• Love 7
(edited)

Caught up on Thursday and Friday's shows late yesterday.  Did anyone notice during the interview with Governor Hickenlooper during Friday's show, Joy commented "Republicans will give us no healthcare".  I noticed the next comment was muted, so I played it back and I could easily read NutMeg's lips saying "what the fuck"!!!  No one reacted or commented, but it must have been said loud enough for the censors to mute the sound.  How she continues to get away with this behavior is beyond me.  The rules don't apply to the Princess of Arizona.  I'm sure any other host would be held accountable for such behavior.  Really pisses me off.

Sorry about the quote box.  Hit it by mistake and don't know how to delete it.

Edited by Badbea99
used the wrong word
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
On 7/19/2019 at 6:33 PM, After7Only said:

Soo MM said if the Dems can't beat this (Trump and his racism) then what does it say about the Dems?   When the question really should be if America votes for Trump (after all of this), what does that say about America?

Her beloved Republicans couldn’t “beat that” either

• Love 8
(edited)
On 7/19/2019 at 3:48 PM, Haleth said:

Send him back!  Send him back!  🙄

They wouldnt take him back.  All sales final and as is  lol

Edited by Tammee
Stoopid auto correct
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 7/22/2019 at 12:05 AM, Medicine Crow said:

I wish I knew how to start a new thread, but I don't, so I'm hoping someone else does.  Thanks in advance!!

On the forum main page, click "Start Topic." (It's a green box.)  Feel free to PM me if that isn't clear and I can help further or start it for you.