Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Jaded

Former Hosts: PROFESSIONAL Life After The View

Nicolle's starting her show at 2:30pm CDT today.  So I guess it is a thing now, and that 2:40 start on Monday was because the news about Boris Johnson broke earlier that hour, and they ran long.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

And she tweeted that there's a palm sized spider in her basement "studio" with her!

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, merriebreeze said:

And she tweeted that there's a palm sized spider in her basement "studio" with her!

OMG!  Well, at least we'll know what's going on if we hear an "eek" or an outright scream.

I've only seen one of those once, when I was 6 years old and in my family's garage, and I screamed.  I was practicing riding my new bicycle with the training wheels still on, and did not feel brave enough to get off and go inside.  Luckily, my dad was home, rescued me, and took care of the spider, which looked just like a tarantula, fuzzy and brown, but he didn't think it was.

• Like 2
  • Surprise 1

Did anyone notice the picture (looked like a scared dog) behind Jennifer Palmieri today.  Just wondering what it was!!???

• Like 1

There were two pictures of fish, if I'm remembering correctly, and the picture next to them was hard to decipher at first, but I think it was a dolphin, which would fit in with the sea life theme.  The background was water, and it was beautifully done, I thought, but there was something going on (artistically) with the dolphin's face that made it less than instantly recognizable.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lusinia said:

There were two pictures of fish, if I'm remembering correctly, and the picture next to them was hard to decipher at first, but I think it was a dolphin, which would fit in with the sea life theme.  The background was water, and it was beautifully done, I thought, but there was something going on (artistically) with the dolphin's face that made it less than instantly recognizable.

That's what I thought, at first, but the more I focused, it looked like a scared dog with something in it's mouth.  That just "my take".  Maybe someone is familiar with the actual picture.

• Like 3

Hopefully she'll be on again, and in the same spot, so we can get another look!

Added - Jen tweeted this photo, that was retweeted on the show's website.  Not a dolphin, although from a distance I can still see that, but not when I zoom in.  I can also see how you thought it was a dog with something in it's mouth.  A couple of people in the comments are saying it's a fish -

Edited by lusinia
  • Like 1

Brian Williams showed some of Nicolle's interviews, along with his "Joy to behold & a pleasure forever" interviews with James Carville & Michael Steele.  Pure GOLD!!!

• Like 4

Nicolle just had a great talk with Jonathan Karl.  So much better than the one he had with the ladies of this show.  Unless the mix is just right, four people conducting an interview simply can't compare.

• Like 4

It’s fun to see how Nicolle and others are handling their own hair and makeup. Poor Heidi. 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Just saw that Nicolle will be anchoring a little less than an hour from now, from 8-9pm ET.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, lusinia said:

Just saw that Nicolle will be anchoring a little less than an hour from now, from 8-9pm ET.

Oh poop, I missed it!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Would someone on The Tweeter as Jennifer what that picture is "of" behind her.  (It's driving me craaazy!!!)

• Laugh 1

1 hour ago, Medicine Crow said:

Would someone on The Tweeter as Jennifer what that picture is "of" behind her.  (It's driving me craaazy!!!)

Someone asked:

545700EA-D0AB-4C9B-90B1-827DF21E4090.jpeg

• Like 3

No shade to fish-lovers, but you'll NEVER see a picture of a fish on my walls!!  Horses, dogs, cats, wolves, Native images, etc., but no fishies!!!  Just sayin'!

• Like 4
  • Laugh 3

Nicolle not on today because high winds have knocked out her camera.  That must have happened to Brian Williams as well; he was supposed to co-anchor with Katy, who at the end of her time showed some adorable photos of her son at his first birthday "party" yesterday.  She was going to show him off, like her husband did on the CBS morning show earlier, but he was still napping.  He looks just like her.

Edited by lusinia
  • Like 2

Jedda Da Da Blaugh Blaugh who is now on Fox has come down with the virus according to the press today.

• Useful 1
  • Sad 1

Poor Sara.  I hope we see her again next week if keeping busy helps her with her depression.

• Like 4

That sound you just heard was me, shouting, "Noooooooooo, no, no, no, no, no" when Katy Tur announced that Nicolle and Brian Williams would be co-anchoring together at 3pm ET.

I was glad earlier when he wasn't on with Katy today, since she's looked so miserable having to share her time with him, but it didn't occur to me that he would switch to co-anchoring with Nicolle.  

Okay, it might not be so bad.  It sounds like he and Nicolle will both be on this hour, and Nicolle will have her regular hour to herself.  Crisis averted.

Added - Brian was only on for the first 30 minutes - even better.

Edited by lusinia
  • Like 5

At 10pm ET tonight on MSNBC Nicolle is co-hosting a special with Brian Williams called "Testing and the Road to Reopening".  

• Like 6

According to my cable guide, Rosie O'Donnell will be on Seth Meyers' program tonight.  If it's like his recent from-home shows, it should be a pretty long interview, since she's the only guest scheduled.

• Like 4

Yesterday I had ABC on at noon and there was an ABC news show on. I knew it wasn't was normally on at that time but for the life of me I couldn't remember what show usually was. Then I was reading this forum and someone mentioned Sarah. Then I remembered that awful show...if one good thing comes from this mess, let it be that embarrassing show is cancelled.

• Like 2

Political mentions are not allowed in this topic.

On 4/30/2020 at 10:29 AM, GiveMeSpace said:

Yesterday I had ABC on at noon and there was an ABC news show on. I knew it wasn't was normally on at that time but for the life of me I couldn't remember what show usually was. Then I was reading this forum and someone mentioned Sarah. Then I remembered that awful show...if one good thing comes from this mess, let it be that embarrassing show is cancelled.

It seems that the show is only on their social media. I think they do 1 or 2 segments a day or something like that. 

Brian Williams was on with Nicolle before her regular show today.  They seem to have an easy rapport & enjoy each other's contribution.  Speaking of contribution, Brian had James Carville & Eugene Robinson on his show tonight.  Pure gold ... what a hoot ... I wish Nicolle was there too.

• Like 5

I can't with Brian Williams.  Can't forget lack of ethics,  i.e., lying/ white male privilege. 

Love Nicole and feel sorry that she has to share time with him. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tosia said:

I can't with Brian Williams.  Can't forget lack of ethics,  i.e., lying/ white male privilege. 

Love Nicole and feel sorry that she has to share time with him. 

You're not the only one still holding a grudge, but I see his "missteps" a bit differently.  My family was comprised of five girls & one boy.  My brother was funny, charming, generous & could take a seed of a situation & grow it into a huge, hilarious tree.  We all knew he was exaggerating & was full of crap, but we loved him & his crazy stories anyway.  That's how I feel about Brian Williams.  (Just sayin'!!)

• Like 7

7 hours ago, merriebreeze said:

Wish they had posted the whole article

I saw the link earlier tonight (right here on the front page of PrimeTimer) and wished the same thing.

• Like 1