Type keyword(s) to search

Former Hosts: PROFESSIONAL Life After The View

Jaded
  • Start Topic

Off from Broadway on the 19th and 20th (doing comedy in NJ) so she won't make it a full 8 shows this week

ETA: it looks like Sherri is going to tweet about The View each day- giving her two cents on the hot topics!

(and I'm not the only one that noticed)

http://www.eurweb.com/2014/09/cant-let-go-sherri-shepherd-live-tweets-during-the-view/

Nope. She's not out again until the 23rd and then again on the 28th and then again Oct 23rd. She confirmed that on Twitter a few days ago. Not surprisingly her own Facebook page has the dates wrong.

• Love 1

Nope. She's not out again until the 23rd and then again on the 28th and then again Oct 23rd. She confirmed that on Twitter a few days ago. Not surprisingly her own Facebook page has the dates wrong.

Here's info on Sherri's four comedy shows for this weekend (Fri and Sat night)

http://stressfactory.com/event.cfm?id=333179&cart

We may just have to wait and see where she ends up on Fri and Sat night!

ETA- Folks wanting tickets for comedy are instructed to call the club- so she may have cancelled!

Edited by springtime

As a former NFL wife, you would think that EH might actually have something substantive to say.  What a fool I was to think so.

Nope - and now she's fighting with the Huffington Post about comparing the NFL to Benghazi!

https://twitter.com/ehasselbeck/status/511978314463182848

@HuffingtonPost We spoke w/the mom whose son was killed &men there that night. Inserting #Benghazi - is NOT ridiculous-IT IS AN #HONOR

Listen, she may think it's appropriate to compare the NFL to Benghazi. Whatever. But an HONOR?  Wtf? She just throws words like "patriot" and "freedom" and "honor" around indiscriminately.

• Love 5

Indeed.  And it is meant to shame her detractors and prove how superior a patriot she is.   Screw that, Bits.

Remember the term "limousine liberal"?  Well Elisabeth is a limousine patriot.  It's easy for her to be all rah rah USA and blah blah blah when she is sitting in her very expensive house while true patriots are serving this country making a whole lot less money than she does working for a network that blatantly exploits the troops for their political agenda.

I truly despise Elisabeth Hasselbeck.  She never misses an opportunity to somehow try to smear anyone who doesn't worship all things Republican.  Why can't she just go away? 

• Love 17

Jenny McCarthy apparently has lost her wedding ring already.  She claims she took it off while in bed during her honeymoon because apparently having all those diamonds on while having sex is uncomfortable, or something, and she sort of implies a hotel worker stole it, but doesn't come right out and say it.  You'd think she would have filed a police report.

• Love 5

Nope - and now she's fighting with the Huffington Post about comparing the NFL to Benghazi!

https://twitter.com/...978314463182848

The Comment section is priceless!

Good grief....I can't believe Sherri is live blogging on twitter during the show with a blow by blow. Note to Sherri....I never appreciated your stupid jokes right in the middle of a serious topic to derail it.

Maybe she's hoping her tweet will appear on the on-screen crawler (which, by the way, seems to be blessedly GONE!).

• Love 6

Here's info on Sherri's four comedy shows for this weekend (Fri and Sat night)

http://stressfactory.com/event.cfm?id=333179&cart

We may just have to wait and see where she ends up on Fri and Sat night!

ETA- Folks wanting tickets for comedy are instructed to call the club- so she may have cancelled!

Well, that's just weird! All the ticket sites for Cindarella (as well as Sherri's tweet from several days ago) list only the 23rd and 28th this month. I guess we'll find out.

BTW, did you notice that the comedy club was using an old bio that ends with:

"Sherri has an eight-year-old son, Jeffrey, and recently married Lamar Sally. Their wedding was captured by The Style Network and “Wedding Fabulous: Sherri Shepherd Gets Married” garnered the highest ratings for a wedding special on the network.

They reside in New Jersey."

Oops.

• Love 3

https://twitter.com/ehasselbeck/status/511978314463182848

Listen, she may think it's appropriate to compare the NFL to Benghazi. Whatever. But an HONOR? Wtf? She just throws words like "patriot" and "freedom" and "honor" around indiscriminately.

OMG, the replies to her tweet are absolutely hilarious. Usually she gets at least one or two supporters to her word salad Foxbot nonsense, but not this time. Can't wait to see if Stewart, Colbert and Oliver call her out on it too.

• Love 2

OMG, the replies to her tweet are absolutely hilarious. Usually she gets at least one or two supporters to her word salad Foxbot nonsense, but not this time. Can't wait to see if Stewart, Colbert and Oliver call her out on it too.

I about died when someone asked Elisabeth about her cookbook and if she had a recipe for Benghazi fried rice! This human parrot has not had an original thought in years

• Love 8

Interesting that both Elisabeth and Sherri are glued to the View. When I read Elisabeth's outrage at the comment about football players might have a hard time switching from 'killer' on the field to 'regular person' off the field, and she took great umbrage at that comment on the View, I wanted to write somewhere.... Maybe they were only talking about the SUCCESSFUL players, Bitsy. You can't keep hanging your cheerleader's pom poms on your husband's lackluster and short NFL career.

And Sherri's live tweeting as she watched The View... wasn't she quoted as saying she wasn't watching it anymore because she wasn't on it?

Edited by maryis1
  • Love 9

Interestingly, it was Rosie who had made the comment that Bitsy got snippy about (that players who have been trained since boys to attack, fight, etc. on the field may have a hard time turning off those instincts off the field). Rosie can still push her buttons, huh?

And yeah, why get upset about it? Rosie was just offering it as a theory, and given how anger, aggression etc have biochemical aspects, maybe there's something to it. She wasn't saying EVERY player had that proclivity. The only proclivity Tim would have after his underwhelming career would be to sit on a bench.

• Love 13

Interestingly, it was Rosie who had made the comment that Bitsy got snippy about (that players who have been trained since boys to attack, fight, etc. on the field may have a hard time turning off those instincts off the field). Rosie can still push her buttons, huh?

And yeah, why get upset about it? Rosie was just offering it as a theory, and given how anger, aggression etc have biochemical aspects, maybe there's something to it. She wasn't saying EVERY player had that proclivity. The only proclivity Tim would have after his underwhelming career would be to sit on a bench.

I'm pretty sure pulling splinters out of your butt could cause some anger and aggression  :D

• Love 10

OMG, the replies to her tweet are absolutely hilarious.

I know, right?

Here's one that I found funny:

hey Elizabeth - can you tell us more about your cookbook? And do  you have a recipe for #Benghazi fried rice?

tee hee :-)

I about died when someone asked Elisabeth about her cookbook and if she had a recipe for Benghazi fried rice! This human parrot has not had an original thought in years

Ha! I wrote my comment but left the computer to go take a shower wand wash and condition my hair so I would be ready to watch The View when I got out. I came back, submitted my comment and now see you already mentioned that one. Ya beat me to it :-)

• Love 2

Well my original post was meant for the wrong thread so, I'll replace it with this:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/jenny-mccarthy-loses-wedding-ring-donnie-wahlberg-article-1.1941737

McCarthy may not be feeling so nonchalant about losing her gig on "The View." She opened up about why she left, or rather, why she was dropped from the hit ABC talk show.

"They wanted to make sure the table was diverse," she told "Good Day NY."

"So they consider when Rosie (O'Donnell) was coming back it was too liberal and they wanted a conservative and they wanted a Latina," she said.

"They got Rosie Perez and their Elisabeth (Hasselbeck), if you will," McCarthy continued.

Perez, O'Donnell and Nicolle Wallace kicked off the new season alongside mainstay Whoopi Goldberg on Monday.

So what does McCarthy think?

New York News
"I didn't watch the show," she admitted. "I've been hearing mixed reviews."

Still, the network's decision to diversify the show was something McCarthy said she's dealt with quite well.

"Absolutely not. I got to work with Barbara Walters," she said when asked if there were hard feelings after her departure.

Edited by mtlchick

Jenny comes off as a bitter idiot, basically calling the new cast quota hires. She doesn't even call Nicolle by her name (and Nicolle - of whom I am no fan,  from her cackling on Morning Joe - is NO HASSELBECK.)

Speaking of THAT dummy, she apparently went to lunch with Donald Trump and her two doofus co-stars, and posted the photo on Twitter. Probably a poke at Rosie. As if Rosie cares.

• Love 4

Jenny comes off as a bitter idiot, basically calling the new cast quota hires. She doesn't even call Nicolle by her name (and Nicolle - of whom I am no fan, from her cackling on Morning Joe - is NO HASSELBECK.)

Speaking of THAT dummy, she apparently went to lunch with Donald Trump and her two doofus co-stars, and posted the photo on Twitter. Probably a poke at Rosie. As if Rosie cares.

Would that be the same Donald Trump who once said "Elisabeth is not a very smart person. She's one of the dumber people on television?" Probably the only time I've ever agreed with anything that jackass has to say. I'm sure that made for an interesting lunch convo.

• Love 7

I don't like Sherri, but if she wants her own talk show she should try to get in with E! and do something fluffy and celebrity driven.   I think her strengths are in her sitcom work though and she should try to get staffed on a good ensemble show.

• Love 2

Poor widdle Elisabeth. LOL

Reminds me when she had "her" clothing line on QVC, they were made in China. Then she had the audacity to ask Obama face to face "WHERE ARE THE JOBS?!!!"

Working for a company engaging in fraud is just more proof that Bitsy doesn't have much integrity when she is chasing the dollar

Good point maggiemae

• Love 2

I think Elisabeth is just bitter about being fired from The View (and the fact that Rosie was invited back.) Yes, EH has a new show, but it's on a smaller network and is a "come down" from being on a national TV show. And I'm sure Elisabeth knows that her time is limited: as soon as she shows any signs of age, Fox will hire another "hot" young conservative to do her part. I hope Rosie takes everything she says with a grain of salt.

• Love 5

So, is this twit just whining on Twitter? I thought for sure she'd complain about her on her show. Oh wait...maybe she'll get all indignant about the split screen comment tomorrow? Not that I care. I don't watch Fox. I just watch the clips on Daily Show and Colbert, hee.

• Love 3

I think Elisabeth is just bitter about being fired from The View (and the fact that Rosie was invited back.)

Elisabeth is always bitter about something.  Why I don't know.  She has been given so much in life that she most certainly did NOT deserve.  She has had a cushy TV job for the past 11 years.  Earned a lot of money for basically doing nothing but regurgitating a bunch of lies.  But of course she is always angry about something.  Guess it must be pretty tough to be a somewhat attractive rich white woman. 

• Love 9

From someone who apparently has seen Cinderella on Broadway several times over it's two year run and saw Tuesday's show. REALLY enjoyed Keke, but.....

"The one hitch in the night was Sherri Shepherd. Not since Ashlee Simpson has there been a performance like this on Broadway! Shouting, unfunny- that big monologue where she throws out Ella and Gabrielle was awkward and painful. With Harriet Harris and especially Fran the role felt so large and dominating. Sherri just faded into the background most of the time."

• Love 4
The name Bitsy and the word Integrity do not belong in the same sentence.

NextIteration...but Bitsy and Bitter look cute together, n'est-ce pas?

I think her strengths are in her sitcom work though and she should try to get staffed on a good ensemble show

I agree, Morbs, but she should not be allowed anywhere near these aspects: writing, producing, directing, starring.  The part on "30 Rock" was just about right.  On the show infrequently.  Over-the-top persona.   A lower-level character.

• Love 4

Perhaps....or unlimited jeans. I'm more wondering about her promoting $39 tickets to Cinderella repeatedly for days and days. Not sure many "stars" do that. Let alone portraying the show needs groups of people to come desperately.

• Love 1

Perhaps....or unlimited jeans. I'm more wondering about her promoting $39 tickets to Cinderella repeatedly for days and days. Not sure many "stars" do that. Let alone portraying the show needs groups of people to come desperately.

The Broadway message boards had a post stating a show the other day had only half the seats filled.

• Love 1

I noticed the promotion code looks to have Sherri's name in it ( CISHER105) so they must be keeping count- and/or giving her credit for folks that use it.

• Love 2

When they selected Sherrie, producers were really hoping for a big turnout from Her fan base,, her followers from The View, her Mocha Moms, Jeffrey's school friends and parents, nd other groups would storm the theater to see her. They've got a lot of seats to fill for 8 shows every week. Sounds like they didn't get the bump in ticket sales that they expected. Do other "featured" performers in the show, or any Broadway show, pitch their followers on Twitter or facebook to buy tickets?

p.S. Whoopi and Rosie will see the show before she leaves.sends a bad message if they don't. And of course Sherri will tweet photos

Edited by CathInAZ
  • Love 3