Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
radishcake

Porsha Stewart: Least Likely to Become a History Professor

Just now, Hiyo said:

Lol I was just kidding about that. I think given the timeline of when she and Bolo hooked up, she should be really showing by now.

Unless she also hooked up with Bolo after the show wrapped...

They do live in the same town.

All joking aside, this is unlikely because P likes her dudes to have money and I am not talking about stripper money.

I remember when Kenya had a fake African Prince, the tea was that Portia has a real one on the side that she never mentioned on the show.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2

“Unless she also hooked up with Bolo after the show wrapped...

They do live in the same town.”

Who knows? As they say, once you’ve gone Bolo, you can never go solo...

But yeah, Porsha doesn’t do stripper rich.

• Laugh 8

Isn't this new dude the one who wasn't supposedly going to be there for Girls' Night, but actually was hovering in the background the whole time?  And Faylyn had to stay in a hotel in SC with him, rather than stay over?  Ugh, girl.  Waves of Cordell here.

I hope she's not pregnant, but I'd bet folding money she is.

• Like 4

Watching Porsha's tv gossip show, "Dish Nation" and she says she has her fiance Simon's middle name tattooed on her neck. 

• Laugh 1
  • Surprise 6

Oh my god lol. This is such a train wreck.

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Marley said:

Oh my god lol. This is such a train wreck.

You know nothing says relationship ender like getting someone's name tattooed on you or having a vow renewal.

At first I gave this relationship 1.5 years, I think the ink has hastened the demise of this couple.  

On her neck???? Really?

• Like 5

I thought there was a wives tale that if you got your significant other's name tattooed on your body the tattoo would last forever and the relationship would be dead in a couple of years.

I think one of the most popular tattoo cover-ups is the name of exes that did not last. 

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, qtpye said:

I thought there was a wives tale that if you got your significant other's name tattooed on your body the tattoo would last forever and the relationship would be dead in a couple of years.

I think one of the most popular tattoo cover-ups is the name of exes that did not last. 

Tamra Barney - prime example.

Porsha’s ex Dennis had many tattoos with the names of previous girlfriends.

Porsha doing the same with her newest love, is disturbing.

I don’t have any tattoos nor do I intend to do so. If others want tattoos on their body, fine by me. 
However, I really don’t understand the desire to have a tattoo on one’s neck as a female. This could really interfere with clothing choices for formal occasions.

• Like 5

I’m not going to lie, I kinda hope the tattoo artist was an A.A. Milne fan and got confused and wrote Eeyore instead of Iyore.

• Useful 1
  • Laugh 7

On 5/28/2021 at 9:37 PM, NowVoyager said:

Watching Porsha's tv gossip show, "Dish Nation" and she says she has her fiance Simon's middle name tattooed on her neck. 

real housewives of atlanta facepalm GIF by HULU

• Laugh 3

On 5/29/2021 at 7:08 PM, Stats Queen said:

However, I really don’t understand the desire to have a tattoo on one’s neck as a female. This could really interfere with clothing choices for formal occasions.

Only if  you are concerned about your tattoos showing at a formal occasion.  I do have tattoos, but they are easily coverable.  However, while I can understand if other people don't, I actually love the contrast of a formal gown with visible tattoos, ie Angelina Jolie, Lady Gaga, etc.  I can't imagine that Porsha is the type to let her ink dictate what she is going to wear!

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

3 hours ago, lasu said:

Only if  you are concerned about your tattoos showing at a formal occasion.  I do have tattoos, but they are easily coverable.  However, while I can understand if other people don't, I actually love the contrast of a formal gown with visible tattoos, ie Angelina Jolie, Lady Gaga, etc.  I can't imagine that Porsha is the type to let her ink dictate what she is going to wear!

These are really good points 👍

• Like 2

For me it isn't the issue of where the tattoo is but what the tattoo is of...if nothing else, it will be fun to see what Porsha does with the tattoo once this relationship goes sour.

• Like 8

7 hours ago, Hiyo said:

For me it isn't the issue of where the tattoo is but what the tattoo is of...if nothing else, it will be fun to see what Porsha does with the tattoo once this relationship goes sour.

Now this? Yes.  Getting his name is stupid.

• Like 3

I still haven't recovered from the first news break, and its getting more sordid by the day.

• Laugh 4

Not sure if this was posted before. Live on camera interview with Falynn saying that Porsha slept with Simon's married cousin in 2014 and received a Rolls Royce as a gift. So, Porsha was on Simon's radar for years before they "met" on the show last season.

Edited to add: I think you should watch the video for yourself. But, if you don't: the only receipts are several pictures of pre-breast surgery & facial fillers Porsha standing near a white Rolls Royce. Interesting that Falynn says Simon used to talk 💩 about Porsha back in tha day.

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 2

Aw. Pilar was in the hospital for a week having her tonsils and adenoids removed.

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Like 3