Type keyword(s) to search

Porsha Stewart: Least Likely to Become a History Professor

• Start Topic

I can't think of another Housewife that responded to looking that bad on TV by doubling down on the bad behavior instead of trying to rehabilitate their image.

I am right in that the only charges she is up for is a traffic violation and a trumped up assault on hair

• Love 2

Speeding, driving on a suspended license, assault & battery (on film).

the traffic one is true but she pulled Kenya's hair.  She didn't punch the heck out of her  (like I'd hoped)

I swear Birkin's are the ugliest bag ever.  How THAT became the status bag I'll never know.  

it IS a very ugly purse.

• Love 1

the traffic one is true but she pulled Kenya's hair.  She didn't punch the heck out of her  (like I'd hoped)

it IS a very ugly purse.

Kenya's hair is attached to her scalp thereby making it physical contact. That's all that matters. 

• Love 9

Just went on the Birkin site and saw the bag she had.  and Yes.  It is around 60-75 euros which is around $80K USD

http://www.lebirkin.com/birkins-for-sale/#!/30-cm-Gris-Cendre-Himalaya-Matte-Niloticus-Hermès-Birkin-Handbag-2012/p/24778595/category=5778867

Thanks, Goth.

I'm all about a fashionable and well made handbag, but I'm too practical to pay more than $200 for one. I'm also not above buying a new or like-new handbag on EBay which is a far more economical way to get a nice brand without paying full retail. It's fun to win the bid too. :)

• Love 3

Watching the show, I get the feeling that Porsha is emotionally stunted.  She adjusts her behavior to conform the reaction she gets rather than being able to tell right from wrong.  She is getting positive reinforcement for attacking Kenya.  She didn't get fired outright.  She got to go on the interview circuit.  She got a gig on Dish Nation.  She gets arrested again and E and TMZ talk about her.  Its pretty obvious that the Kenya debacle taught her what it takes to get attention and this is why she keeps trying to antagonize Cynthia on the show. 

I can't think of another Housewife that responded to looking that bad on TV by doubling down on the bad behavior instead of trying to rehabilitate their image.

As Walnutqueen said, there is Brandi but she forgot Tamra, Aviva and Teresa! It seems each city has 1. LOL

• Love 3

Thanks, Goth.

I'm all about a fashionable and well made handbag, but I'm too practical to pay more than $200 for one. I'm also not above buying a new or like-new handbag on EBay which is a far more economical way to get a nice brand without paying full retail. It's fun to win the bid too. :)

I'm so glad you said that!  I was beginning to think I was the only woman not spending thousands on shoes and bags.  I can't even conceive of spending $80,000 on any purse, even if I had that kind of money.  What is it made out of...the last surviving unicorn? 

• Love 6

I bought my large tote purse for $11.  I put a large clear makeup bag organizer in it which cost $35 to make it stand up and to organize all my things so everything is easy to find.  My purse is way better looking than what Porsha was carrying.

Edited by SpringTulips
  • Love 4

Not gonna join the "Birkins are ugly" chorus because I think they're beautiful, but there's no way in hell I would pay $80,000 or $8,000 for a handbag.  So I will look upon it lovingly and continue to tote my Target purse.

or get used one off EvilBay for around 50 bucks

Not gonna join the "Birkins are ugly" chorus because I think they're beautiful, but there's no way in hell I would pay $80,000 or $8,000 for a handbag. So I will look upon it lovingly and continue to tote my Target purse.

I agree. Birkins aren't my style and definitely aren't in my budget, but I've seen a couple in person and they are beautifully made. Gorgeous in fact.

I think Porsha is sugaring. She can't afford that bag and I don't think Hermes lends bags to reality stars. If she is, more power to her. She can sell that bag one day and bank the cash. Hopefully she's getting other things from the man/men too like stock and real estate in her name.

I follow her on IG and she hustles. She has her Dish Nation gig, rhoa, the hair line, lingerie, and she hosts parties which can easily net her several thousand dollars for a couple of hours of work. Ignorance aside, she's making the most of being a minor celebrity and positioning herself for when her time on the show ends.

• Love 3

How I feel about Porsha Williams this season

Yes, she did take a page from Nene’s book of F***Yous.  She is also moving on to concentrate on her outside activities but still covets a place on RHOA

viable storyline - given her by Claudia is vs Claudia and Kenya with a touch of another relationship triangle

• Love 1

I agree. Birkins aren't my style and definitely aren't in my budget, but I've seen a couple in person and they are beautifully made. Gorgeous in fact.

I think Porsha is sugaring. She can't afford that bag and I don't think Hermes lends bags to reality stars. If she is, more power to her. She can sell that bag one day and bank the cash. Hopefully she's getting other things from the man/men too like stock and real estate in her name.

I follow her on IG and she hustles. She has her Dish Nation gig, rhoa, the hair line, lingerie, and she hosts parties which can easily net her several thousand dollars for a couple of hours of work. Ignorance aside, she's making the most of being a minor celebrity and positioning herself for when her time on the show ends.

If her earnings go down and she ends up broke, she can definitely sell those Birkins (and I think she had a Kelly as well)-- assuming their are real. Hermes bags keep their value much better than a car. ;)

Porsha posted pics of herself on the front row at NY fashion week. I'm not even mad at her. Claudia is trying to use her as a storyline and she's just out living life.

I don't know if I'd want to see her back on the show as it is now. ATL has hit the point where everything feels scripted and tedious. She might be better off as a friend of so that she can opt out of the bullshit whenever she wants without feeling pressure to engage.

• Love 4

I hope not. I don't want to hear any more about God blessing her with her new boobs, her talk show gig or whatever other material things she's gained.

I watched the original ABC broadcast of the march in Selma on CSPAN Saturday.  Hosea Williams was one of the speakers at the march.  It occurred to me that  his Mensa member grandchild has been arrested twice (and proud of it!) for some dumb shit.  Meanwhile, her grandfather and so many others faced threats--and were jailed--beyond someone calling them a dumb ho or pointing a stupid prop in their direction.  

• Love 4

I watched the original ABC broadcast of the march in Selma on CSPAN Saturday.  Hosea Williams was one of the speakers at the march.  It occurred to me that  his Mensa member grandchild has been arrested twice (and proud of it!) for some dumb shit.  Meanwhile, her grandfather and so many others faced threats--and were jailed--beyond someone calling them a dumb ho or pointing a stupid prop in their direction.  

Isn't it sad?

This dumb, uneducated, whorish, childish woman is on national television making a fool out of herself.

Why does it seem like Rickey is always saying some inappropriate shit about the women who work for him?

Thicker than a snicker?  Sounds like some HR shit.

Sounds like Ricky got to know Porsha well, in the biblical way.

It might be a compliment, but it is inappropriate for her boss to make such comments about her at all.  He said another similar comment to both Porsha and Claudia as they were exiting that BS staff meeting he called. 

Didn't Porsha get expelled from high school? I'd love to know the story on that one.

I can't believe she made it to high school.

She is like the dumbest thing ever. A rock has more sense than Porsha.

• Love 1

Didn't Porsha get expelled from high school? I'd love to know the story on that one.

I hadn't heard this. Link?

About Rickey, he is both inappropriate AND country. We say TTAS down here and it's a compliment but it's definitely not appropriate when discussing an employee.

She's in LA right now doing press for Dish Nation. She seems to be living the life. I can't be mad. Plenty of people in this world are uneducated but that doesn't make you a bad person. She works for a living and seems happy. More power to her.

Edited by ridethemaverick
  • Love 2

I checked and she graduated high school and took classes in college for business administration. It doesn't say if she finished college but she was persueing a degree at the time.

I can't believe she made it to high school.

She is like the dumbest thing ever. A rock has more sense than Porsha.

This "dummy" is now worth $10 mil.
  • Love 2

All I could find is that she attended DeKalb County High School but nothing that says she graduated. I remember reading rumors of her being expelled for not attending classes and failing the ones she was in, but I cannot cite that as fact. She did take some college courses.

There are people who are not book smart, but street smart, and Porsha seems to fall into this category. Knowing how to hustle and move up the ladder. And by hustle, I mean making connections, etc., nothing low brow.

• Love 1

I checked and she graduated high school and took classes in college for business administration. It doesn't say if she finished college but she was persueing a degree at the time.

This "dummy" is now worth $10 mil.

Of course she is! And that's the true measure of her worth!

Thought she rented in the burbs because an in-city apt was too expensive.

What did Kordell see in her? She ain't that cute to me.

Edited by SFoster21

I have to disagree with her saying living in town was too expensive. She could rent a nice condo in the heart of Buckhead for less than she's paying rent on that huge McMansion in BFE.

Sorry. Mistake.

Edited by SFoster21

All I could find is that she attended DeKalb County High School but nothing that says she graduated. I remember reading rumors of her being expelled for not attending classes and failing the ones she was in, but I cannot cite that as fact. She did take some college courses.

There are people who are not book smart, but street smart, and Porsha seems to fall into this category. Knowing how to hustle and move up the ladder. And by hustle, I mean making connections, etc., nothing low brow.

I know she attended Southwest DeKalb High School which is in DeKalb county. As far as I know she graduated. I heard rumors that she attended Open Campus which is an alternative school for various types of students but I can't find anything to back that up.

I said long ago that I wish she would further her education but she seems happy and thriving so maybe she feels she doesn't need it.

• Love 2

I watched the First Look. I could swear Claudia and Kenya are trying to gaslight her. Everything she says they say she got it wrong, when she's recalling these events exactly like they happened(which we know because good old flashbacks).

• Love 1

Her net worth is guestimated to be $500,000. But she couldn't pay the taxes on her condo so that's gone now? She buys $80,000 handbags? $20,000 shoes? Rents a McMansion instead of buying a place?

She won't have that money long because stupid is as stupid does.

• Love 3

Actually, she has recently been noted to have a net worth of around 10 million

HAHAHA!! In her dreams. I've never seen any large numbers for her except when she was married to Kordell. She was seen using an EBT food stamp card at Kroger as recently as fall of 2013.

It wasn't she who stated it; it was a site that monitors the reality stars net worth.  Hers was indeed $10 mil.  I also thought it was from when she was married but it was recently done like a month ago.  I guess people really like that Go Naked hair!

Edited by Aging Goth
  • Love 1

I cannot find a legitimate site that says that, do you have a link?

I think Porsha's "net worth" fluctuates depending on who she's dating. This is a recent article:

http://www.inquisitr.com/1647693/porsha-williams-breaks-up-with-sugar-daddy-sells-her-rolls-royce/

And this site is one of the more believable when it comes to net worth:

http://purpleparasols.hubpages.com/hub/real-housewives-of-atlanta-net-worth

When she was still married but separated from Kordell:

http://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/celeb/tv-personality/porsha-williams-stewart-net-worth/

Kordell had an estimated net worth of around $22 million so people speculated that she'd get half. She didn't. She got barely anything at all.

• Love 1

She is from a prominent family, so perhaps she inherited some wealth? I have to say, I am a huge Porsha fan. I love anyone that will stick it to Kenya! Also, you can tell that Rickey values Porsha over Claudia. Claudia blocked me on Twitter when I tweeted I wasnt a huge fan of hers

• Love 1

If she lost her condo to foreclosure due to not paying taxes, something tells me Porsha doesn't have a huge chunk of change lying around before marrying Kordell, and court documents prove she got little to nothing from him in their settlement.

Don't get me wrong, I think she's cute and funny. But she's just meh to me since she doesn't bring that much to the show.

I think Porsha brings just enough. She's down for a good time, is down to have one on ones with you, and is down to be a little messy now and then.

All these women have such an agenda, and at this point Porsha's is just to stay on tv, show off her body, and sell some weave.  That's so less insidious than the other women that I'm happy to have something that lowkey on the show.

• Love 4