Type keyword(s) to search

Porsha Stewart: Least Likely to Become a History Professor

• Start Topic

This is Porsha's thread and I admit I thought I was in the twilight zone for a minute there. Kenya has one so if you want to discuss her, that's the place to take the conversation. Thanks.

Unless...it is concerning Porsha and Kenya in some kind of conflict, then it can go here or there.

Y'all are great, by the way!

So Porsha can readily define a ridiculous, misogynistic term like “THOT” but doesn’t know basic, rudimentary facts about black history? How dreadful.

I won't get into this “THOT model” nonsense and that inane argument with Cynthia but from a quick gander at her own IG, Porsha really isn't in any position to be throwing around silly insults like that without shading herself...

Anyway, call me crazy but her supposed "hustle" is not remotely impressive to me (especially since her work ethic seemed questionable/lacking last season). Peddling glorified AliExpress bundles of horse hair, churning out mediocre “music”, and making appearances in sweaty, ratchet clubs are not particularly commendable feats to me - these are like basic rites of passages for reality stars these days. All she needs now is some tacky ass clothing line. Perhaps Cynthia and Kenya have not used the show to their best advantage but they had their own established, somewhat respected careers and accomplishments long before RHOA. I will commend her for the Dish Nation gig - she deserves every penny for putting up with Ricky Smiley's gross, creepy behind.

Honestly, I really did like Porsha at first and was really excited to have a "true" housewife/socialite on the show in her first season but she's shown her ass the last two seasons and brings absolutely nothing to the show. I'm considerably younger than Porsha and I'm constantly taken aback by her vapidness and lack of maturity. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a little ditzy and carefree (I am both of these things myself!) and I don’t expect everyone to be a genius but she acts like a coddled, immature, shrill teenager with little sense of self-awareness.

Moreover, while I do despise how Kenya makes herself out to be some sort of victim, Porsha is really no better. She's isn’t some blameless, long-suffering victim of bullying - she can be just as arrogant (she is indeed really feeling herself this season), mean-spirited, and shady as the rest. Loudly slinging out insults like “slut from the 90s” and “rotten vagina” isn’t exactly innocent. She gives as good as she gets and has her own nasty streak so I can't really muster up the energy to ever feel sorry for her. If you're going to be less than smart, please at least be nice.

And she really needs to stop talking trash about other people's ages, especially since she hasn't seen 18 in more than a decade and 40 is just around the corner.

With all that said, she seems happy with her life, does come across as fairly likable at times, has some inexplicably large, loyal following on social media, and certainly knows how to put herself together well, so I'm sure Porsha will land on her feet. I sincerely will not miss her presence on the show on any level but wish her the best. Bless her heart.

Edited by CurbUrEnthusiasm
  • Love 16

great post CurbUrEnthusiasm!  I'm still not 100% sure what THOT means, but I surely do know there are 365 days in a year, and that the Underground Railroad wasn't an actual locomotive underground.  And I'm not even from a famous civil rights family.

I would only add that while I would agree that Cynthia hasn't made much of her time on RHOA, Kenya was cast on Celebrity Apprentice which is a pretty big show on a pretty big network.  She had that song/video which were popular for about a minute, and any money made from that had to be all profit, because that video couldn't have cost any more than $100 to make.  I think both she and Phaedra ended up selling copies of their workout video, in large part, probably based on the controversy from the show.  Certainly none of them have had the success that Kandi has found through RHOA, but Kandi has a lot of her own capital to invest in projects, so I think its a little different.

And please, please don't encourage another reality show star to create another tacky fashion line.  I mean, do they all have a meeting and decide on the one oversaturated industry that they have no experience in but are going to try to make a go at?

• Love 5

So Aging Goth (I can't bold on my phone) had a great post in the episode thread about Porsha not getting credit and I wholeheartedly agree.

Books smarts are just one facet of intelligence. Porsha may not be book smart but I believe she is savvy and I think she has a good bit of emotional intelligence (something I think Cynthia and especially Kenya lack).

She can read people and situations and I think that's why she could show up to a meeting an hour late, 100% wrong, and still have Cynthia pressed and flailing while she kept her cool. She knew Cynthia was going to turn up and look foolish and sure enough, that's what happened.

I also agree that she has made the most of her time on the show, which was discussed upthread. Hell, she even parlayed her mugshot into a PR win when most people would have been clowned and dragged for it in the media.

AG also made the (IMO) excellent point that only Nene and Porsha have seen through what Kenya is doing this season. I have a sneaking suspicion that Kenya's getting a good edit this year which means rewriting history a bit, and I think Porsha refusing to play along with it might be why she got demoted.

I don't think she has any emotional intelligence either. We all know she's book dumb but she's not intelligent in that way either. If she was, she would have realized that Nene and Phaedra are using her to do their dirty work and you can tell she really seems to think they're her friends. Hell, they're not even real friends with each other! The girl is just dumb, all the way around. Dumb and mean. A bad combination.

• Love 6

I actually think that's more of an example of Kenya's lack of emotional intelligence. Here is a woman who claims she plays a role, riles people up on purpose but it's just for the show, etc and she never once stopped to think that someone might actually take offense or have a real reaction to her bullshit.

I don't think anybody anticipated her bringing a bullhorn and shouting insults in people's faces. Porsha was raw and emotional from her divorce and made a big mistake (as she's admitted) but Kenya is the stupid one there for thinking she could proprove real humans and not expect real reactions.

These shows are supposed to be campy, silly. But the majority of the women have no sense of humor, no sense of camp and Kenya is really nothing but a bad soap opera actress. That too many people take too seriously. That's why Andy initially thought the props were funny. But people are so humorless and so not understanding of that kind of humor, they didn't get it.

How can one be raw and emotional if they continuously attempted to contact a married man.  To end it all she had to do was not text back.  To end it all she had to do was not contact him after the video deal went through.  To end it she could have just left it alone and not even mentioned the video texts.  If she wanted just to hurt Phaedra all she had to do was let her know Apollo was trying to talk to her and she want him to stop.   She did none of this.  She wanted to perpetuate the whole thing by flirting, keeping the texting going, trying to get him alone.  If she really wanted a real apology she would have gotten them BOTH together and made it clear what was really going on but...  It was much more fun to make Phaedra think something was happening.  Then it backfired and Kenya looked bad and now she wants to be "vindicated" without ever admitting that she started this mess and it blew up in her face.  There is absolutely nothing innocent about Kenya.

It did not happen any of this way.

• Love 9

These shows are supposed to be campy, silly. But the majority of the women have no sense of humor, no sense of camp and Kenya is really nothing but a bad soap opera actress. That too many people take too seriously. That's why Andy initially thought the props were funny. But people are so humorless and so not understanding of that kind of humor, they didn't get it.

It did not happen any of this way.

exactly.  I think Kenya is 85-90% actress, and she does it all so over the top, so much with a wink and a nod that I don't know how people take it so seriously.  She is almost right to the point of mustache twirling.

Porsha is a bumbling idiot.  Just watch the last episode where she could barely figure out the door she was trying to open.  I've had those issues too, but generally not with a door I open every single day to get to work.  She is disgracing her grandfather's hard earned legacy with her stupidity.  And for all that shit talking about Kenya being a whore, apparently it is her who is sleeping with a married man for a leased Rolls-Royce, which, from where I sit, would make her the whore.

• Love 9

exactly.  I think Kenya is 85-90% actress, and she does it all so over the top, so much with a wink and a nod that I don't know how people take it so seriously.  She is almost right to the point of mustache twirling.

Porsha is a bumbling idiot.  Just watch the last episode where she could barely figure out the door she was trying to open.  I've had those issues too, but generally not with a door I open every single day to get to work.  She is disgracing her grandfather's hard earned legacy with her stupidity.  And for all that shit talking about Kenya being a whore, apparently it is her who is sleeping with a married man for a leased Rolls-Royce, which, from where I sit, would make her the whore.

Do the same standards apply to Porsha that apply to Kenya? That one must see it for their own eyes first otherwise it is nothing more than gossip/rumor to be discarded/ignored. Are there photos of Porsha in bed with a married guy or does this rumor stem from Kenya's accusation at the last reunion, the one she made right before Porsha attacked her?  LOL

• Love 1

An interesting tidbit on Dish Nation tonight - Gary asked her why she was selling her Rolls Royce.  Guess it's not leased.

I wholeheartedly agree with you that her behavior and actions disgrace her grandfather's legacy - that woman is vexing with her immaturity and warped sense of entitlement.

• Love 3

Do the same standards apply to Porsha that apply to Kenya? That one must see it for their own eyes first otherwise it is nothing more than gossip/rumor to be discarded/ignored. Are there photos of Porsha in bed with a married guy or does this rumor stem from Kenya's accusation at the last reunion, the one she made right before Porsha attacked her?  LOL

Actually, its been reported by TMZ, which I have found, in the past, to be a pretty credible news source.  And of course, i said apparently, because I do not know it to be a fact.  But if you were to ask me, which you rightly have "well, what proof do you have that Porsha has slept with a married man" that would be at least one of the sources.  So yes, the same standards apply to everyone.  Now, I could lie like Phaedra and claim to you that I've seen Porsha with a married man, but, I'm not Phaedra, because lying and making stuff up, isn't really my thing.

• Love 4

Actually, its been reported by TMZ, which I have found, in the past, to be a pretty credible news source.  And of course, i said apparently, because I do not know it to be a fact.  But if you were to ask me, which you rightly have "well, what proof do you have that Porsha has slept with a married man" that would be at least one of the sources.  So yes, the same standards apply to everyone.  Now, I could lie like Phaedra and claim to you that I've seen Porsha with a married man, but, I'm not Phaedra, because lying and making stuff up, isn't really my thing.

I really do think Phaedra saw a text that she was told came from Kenya but that it was not in fact from Kenya. IMO, Apollo enjoyed making Phaedra jealous and loved seeing her sweat!

I place as much credibility in TMZ as I do ROL's always reliable "inside/un-names source" LOL, in other words, NONE! That goes with their report that Kenya was sleeping with a married man from Africa as well! It seems that these tabloid journalists (not) like to report that both Kenya and Porsha are hooking up with married men from Africa! LOL

• Love 1

I really do think Phaedra saw a text that she was told came from Kenya but that it was not in fact from Kenya. IMO, Apollo enjoyed making Phaedra jealous and loved seeing her sweat!

I place as much credibility in TMZ as I do ROL's always reliable "inside/un-names source" LOL, in other words, NONE! That goes with their report that Kenya was sleeping with a married man from Africa as well! It seems that these tabloid journalists (not) like to report that both Kenya and Porsha are hooking up with married men from Africa! LOL

And your decision of how much credibility to place in a source is a choice for you to make.  What I can do, is tell you "how I know" truthfully, and let you make your own determination.  Personally, i think TMZ has been right more often than wrong, and they have been first on the scene with some stories, especially that football guy who beat his wife in an elevator.  I don't completely find a news source unforgivable for a bad news story, heck, even CBS and CNN have been fooled.  But, thats the difference, is that I will honestly tell you the source, unlike Phaedra who will just lie.

I don't believe Phaedra ever saw any sort of text message.  Apollo just isn't that bright.  I think of all the moving parts Apollo would have to coordinate and he doesn't seem capable.  For one, Apollo and Phaedra's story was that Kenya offered Apollo oral sex while he was in LA.  On my phone, and most phones that I've seen, when you scroll through text messages the persons name/number/date come up.  So, Apollo would have a) had to have been offered oral sex by someone via text message during the actual time he was in LA or faked the text message while he was in LA or else the date would be off and b) he would have had to have gotten the text from a number that matches Kenya's number which Phaedra has or else the number matching the name would be off and c) there would have had to have been a string of text messages, Apollo and Kenya were texting back and forth, a random one-off text doesn't make any sense because there would have been a history of texts and IF she had seen a text from Kenya it would have been buried in the text conversation they were having, not just some random one-off text.

So really, it seems more likely than not, in my opinion,  that Phaedra is just lying, especially considering her history in lying (Ayden's conception date, her deposition)

• Love 4

And your decision of how much credibility to place in a source is a choice for you to make.  What I can do, is tell you "how I know" truthfully, and let you make your own determination.  Personally, i think TMZ has been right more often than wrong, and they have been first on the scene with some stories, especially that football guy who beat his wife in an elevator.  I don't completely find a news source unforgivable for a bad news story, heck, even CBS and CNN have been fooled.  But, thats the difference, is that I will honestly tell you the source, unlike Phaedra who will just lie.

I don't believe Phaedra ever saw any sort of text message.  Apollo just isn't that bright.  I think of all the moving parts Apollo would have to coordinate and he doesn't seem capable.  For one, Apollo and Phaedra's story was that Kenya offered Apollo oral sex while he was in LA.  On my phone, and most phones that I've seen, when you scroll through text messages the persons name/number/date come up.  So, Apollo would have a) had to have been offered oral sex by someone via text message during the actual time he was in LA or faked the text message while he was in LA or else the date would be off and b) he would have had to have gotten the text from a number that matches Kenya's number which Phaedra has or else the number matching the name would be off and c) there would have had to have been a string of text messages, Apollo and Kenya were texting back and forth, a random one-off text doesn't make any sense because there would have been a history of texts and IF she had seen a text from Kenya it would have been buried in the text conversation they were having, not just some random one-off text.

So really, it seems more likely than not, in my opinion,  that Phaedra is just lying, especially considering her history in lying (Ayden's conception date, her deposition)

It is possible that Phaedra did lie about seeing a text from Kenya and just took her husbands word but it also possible that Apollo showed her some text quickly and she did not pay attention to sender detail, I don't think I would either. At some point, emotion takes over and details can go out the window.

As for the conception date, that was ridiculous to say the least and she was fooling no one. Her deposition has not been proven false as of yet, no trial, no judgment, it is still at the she said - she said stage. I read that book and have questions about AS honesty and believability and I did not care for Phaedra/Apollo when I read it. I don't care for them now but find Kenya less likeable than Phaedra is at this point.

I put Kenya and Nene in the same league, the same level........unlikeable but at least we know some things about the real Nene, nothing about the real Kenya after 2 seasons. With this show more than any other HW show, I struggle to find any 1 HW that is defendable at all for the last 2 seasons. I hope Claudia will bring some fresh clean air but I am not so sure after last nights show, she was throwing shade better than some of them do after years on the show. LOL

• Love 1

Porsha selling her Rolls really highlights how much better Kim was at the kept woman game. Kim would not part with a thin dime. And she would have cut off an arm before she parted with any of her free shit from Big Poppa. Meanwhile Porsha is immediately selling her Rolls. I would be surprised, but this is the same woman who spent her entire spousal support check on shoes.

• Love 5

Porsha selling her Rolls really highlights how much better Kim was at the kept woman game. Kim would not part with a thin dime. And she would have cut off an arm before she parted with any of her free shit from Big Poppa. Meanwhile Porsha is immediately selling her Rolls. I would be surprised, but this is the same woman who spent her entire spousal support check on shoes.

That is a great point - Kim parlayed all of her mistress money/jewels wisely and came out of it in probably better financial shape than Big Poppa.  Plus she pocketed all of the Tardy profits.

Still wondering how/why Porsha walked away from a settlement unless the pre-nup was so iron-clad that she knew she had no chance.

I wonder what she did with that birthday check that Kordell gave her at the infamous party where she and Kenya tangled.  I thought it was for a hundred grand.  The way she acted when he gave it to her cemented my opinion on Porsha and it hasn't changed since.

Although I do agree she has an ability to read people - when it suits her purpose, that is.

• Love 3

Still wondering how/why Porsha walked away from a settlement unless the pre-nup was so iron-clad that she knew she had no chance.

Kordell seems like he is the type to cross every t and dot every i.  That pre-nup was iron-clad.  She wasn't getting a penny.

Although I do agree she has an ability to read people - when it suits her purpose, that is.

I think Porsha is smart about things that are important to her.  She could care less about American History, but I bet she can identify shoe designers by their styles.

• Love 4

LOL @ TMZ being reliable. They were the ones who broke the Beyonce and Jay Z divorce story and we see how that turned out.

They were also the ones that broke the story about solange knowles and Jay Z fighting in the elevator.

• Love 6

Maybe they are but Kenya isn't on tv either trying to act like she's some holier than thou, virtuous, pure woman judging other women for their personal life.

• Love 5

Yeah, someone sent them a video. Pretty easy to break that story. Their track record on rumors, well I'm not impressed.

I have found them to be credible, and even the most respected of news sources get incorrect stories.  Heck, Woodward and Bernstein used an unnamed source to break Watergate.  So, even the most respected and storied of news institutions use unnamed sources to break stories.  Sometimes it goes south, which is why every newspaper has a way to deal with retractions, because sometimes a story is wrong.  TMZ has gotten it right more often than not.  They also broke the news that Michael Jackson died, Mel Gibsons drunk driving arrest, Thomas Gibsons drunk driving arrest and Manti Teo's girlfriend hoax.  Many of these credible stories were a result of their work with unnamed sources, and not video being sent to them.

Edited by RealityGal
  • Love 2

It is possible that Phaedra did lie about seeing a text from Kenya and just took her husbands word but it also possible that Apollo showed her some text quickly and she did not pay attention to sender detail, I don't think I would either. At some point, emotion takes over and details can go out the window.

As for the conception date, that was ridiculous to say the least and she was fooling no one. Her deposition has not been proven false as of yet, no trial, no judgment, it is still at the she said - she said stage. I read that book and have questions about AS honesty and believability and I did not care for Phaedra/Apollo when I read it. I don't care for them now but find Kenya less likeable than Phaedra is at this point.

I put Kenya and Nene in the same league, the same level........unlikeable but at least we know some things about the real Nene, nothing about the real Kenya after 2 seasons. With this show more than any other HW show, I struggle to find any 1 HW that is defendable at all for the last 2 seasons. I hope Claudia will bring some fresh clean air but I am not so sure after last nights show, she was throwing shade better than some of them do after years on the show. LOL

her deposition was proven false when she mysteriously "remembered" things she had just finished lying to the attorney about and he called her out on it.

I think even the most simple minded of women would want to take a good look at a text if they are going to accuse another woman of trying to sleep with their husband.  And I think its a terrible thing to accuse a woman without even doing the bare due diligence of checking a date/time/phone number/existence of a conversation.  I would expect that from anyone before you go accusing someone of offering your husband a BJ.  That is at best, willful and reckless ignorance.  To the point where if she ignored those facts then she knew or should have known that there was something fishy about his story.  I understand that at some point emotions take over, but before you even take a basic look at time, date, phone number or even if there was an ongoing conversation as your husband has said there was?  Come on now.

but honestly, I don't think Phaedra ever saw any text message, but was desperate to try to save her image.  She didn't think she would get caught, and so she went for it.

Beyond that, I think if Phaedra had seen a text message, she would be explaining herself, but she, to date, has not said a word.  She hasn't mentioned it on camera, she hasn't asked Apollo about this phantom text message he showed her.  She has mysteriously clammed up about it, as if hoping everyone will forget that she said she saw the text messages from Kenya that never existed.  She talks about Apollo and how he has ruined everything every 3 minutes in her TH, but how he showed her a fake text message that made her accuse a woman of something she didn't do hasn't made it on the list of Apollo's sins?  Come on now.  Although I'm sure if someone calls her out on it, she will have some flimsy excuse waiting in the wings.  I'm sure she is working on it now just in case.

They aren't always credible is my point. Until I see proof, I don't believe this Porsha story any more than I believe the Carter divorce rumors.

And my point was that they are more often credible than they are not credible.  And TMZ is no worse than CNN or any other news outlet in terms of breaking credible stories.   Every news outlet is going to get stories from unnamed sources that don't pan out, and if that is the measure of whether or not a news source is believable you will not be able to trust any news source.  But perhaps you don't trust news sources like CNN, CBS, ABC, and Reuters which have all had to print retractions because they got a story wrong or were burned by an unnamed source.

Truly, unless you are reading the local newspaper in a small town, its unlikely that any news outlet is going to always be credible.

Edited by RealityGal
  • Love 2

Maybe they are but Kenya isn't on tv either trying to act like she's some holier than thou, virtuous, pure woman judging other women for their personal life.

Actually she is. Kenya is just as guilty as the rest are in the attack/name calling category. 1 of the things that got lost in the reunion fight was Kenya saying that Porsha cheated on her ex while they were married, she does the same as the rest.....throw stones then deny, deny, deny.

• Love 5

Actually she is. Kenya is just as guilty as the rest are in the attack/name calling category. 1 of the things that got lost in the reunion fight was Kenya saying that Porsha cheated on her ex while they were married, she does the same as the rest.....throw stones then deny, deny, deny.

Right. She's a grade A hypocrite. She tried to scold Porsha for implying Kordell was gay even though she did the same thing with Walter. She tried to act holier than thou about how she would never call another woman out of her name, even though she called Porsha a whore and others bitches. She cries about how everyone slandered her with this Apollo thing even though she slandered Porsha by accusing her of cheating on her ex. She calls other people violent and ghetto even though she's charged violently at a castmate, threatened to beat another while she was pregnant, and constantly touted her hometown as evidence that she can fight.

She's a liar and a hypocrite, but the show and her stans stay trying to rewrite her history. Nope.

• Love 4

ridethemaverick, on 01 Dec 2014 - 11:10 PM, said:

LOL @ TMZ being reliable. They were the ones who broke the Beyonce and Jay Z divorce story and we see how that turned out.

They were also the ones that broke the story about solange knowles and Jay Z fighting in the elevator.

... and the Kardashian/Odom and Kardashian/Jenner separation and Cannon/Carey divorces, which were all pooh-pooed or dismissed as wrong by the parties involved. And we see how those turned out.

I will put my money on TMZ over any of these rags anytime - especially Radar or Media FakeOut. That thot's car will be back at the dealership faster than you can say "whoo whoo, all aboard the Underground Railroad!" LOL. 

She's a liar and a hypocrite, but the show and her stans stay trying to rewrite her history. Nope.

What's say we save the insults and name calling for these Ho'Wives and not other commenters?

Edited by SnarkKitty
  • Love 4

Not only speeding well over the limit, but doing so on a suspended license.  She is such a dope.  What did she do to get her license suspended in the first place?

If she had to take a test.....even an eye/vision test...... well, we ARE talking about Porsha.

Another article about Porsha's arrest. Complaining handcuffs aren't a good look on anyone. :)

http://www.eonline.com/news/609980/porsha-williams-briefly-jailed-in-atlanta-handcuffs-are-not-comfortable-or-a-good-look-for-anyone

Did anyone else catch that bit about the simple battery charge claim, in reference to Porsha dragging Kenya by the hair...on camera, being "unfounded"?   Say what now?  I guess acknowledging her actions must be part of whatever defense strategy she's shooting for.

• Love 2

Did anyone else catch that bit about the simple battery charge claim, in reference to Porsha dragging Kenya by the hair...on camera, being "unfounded"?   Say what now?  I guess acknowledging her actions must be part of whatever defense strategy she's shooting for.

This is clearly the year for watching ish go down on camera...and then acting like it didn't happen. #LeaveItIn2014, please. 

• Love 3

In a surprise to no one, she's stupid as well as dumb. Chick can't seem to stay off of Smoking Gun, hun.  She's just lucky her stupid ass didn't hurt anyone.

Not only speeding well over the limit, but doing so on a suspended license.

I drive carefully all the time, within the limits and I'm not doing it on a suspended license; if it was, and I chose to drive anyway? I for sure I wouldn't be stupid enough to bring attention to myself by speeding. Same princessy entitled-ass attitude that makes her think it's okay to assault someone and merely "acknowledge" it happened, same one that makes it okay to run up bills and decide you just won't pay them, even when you're making money and/or married to a baller. 

But as long as she looks cute in her mugshots, I guess it's all good. It takes a special level of vanity to pose for a damned mugshot. No shame, no seriousness about the dangerous act. She doesn't even care that they exist, just that she looks good when it's taken. Whatever.

Cordell = #stillwinning

• Love 10

In a surprise to no one, she's stupid as well as dumb. Chick can't seem to stay off of Smoking Gun, hun.  She's just lucky her stupid ass didn't hurt anyone.

I drive carefully all the time, within the limits and I'm not doing it on a suspended license; if it was, and I chose to drive anyway? I for sure I wouldn't be stupid enough to bring attention to myself by speeding. Same princessy entitled-ass attitude that makes her think it's okay to assault someone and merely "acknowledge" it happened, same one that makes it okay to run up bills and decide you just won't pay them, even when you're making money and/or married to a baller. 

But as long as she looks cute in her mugshots, I guess it's all good. It takes a special level of vanity to pose for a damned mugshot. No shame, no seriousness about the dangerous act. She doesn't even care that they exist, just that she looks good when it's taken. Whatever.

Cordell = #stillwinning

I love you for saying this. No shame is right. She seems to think that just because she has enough money to bail herself out its cute when she gets arrested. I'm not saying she has to put herself on a cross or anything, but the pose and smile after being arrested for doing something dangerous really bother me. Does she ever experience any guilt or remorse for her actions?

• Love 4

I love you for saying this. No shame is right. She seems to think that just because she has enough money to bail herself out its cute when she gets arrested. I'm not saying she has to put herself on a cross or anything, but the pose and smile after being arrested for doing something dangerous really bother me. Does she ever experience any guilt or remorse for her actions?

Watching the show, I get the feeling that Porsha is emotionally stunted.  She adjusts her behavior to conform the reaction she gets rather than being able to tell right from wrong.  She is getting positive reinforcement for attacking Kenya.  She didn't get fired outright.  She got to go on the interview circuit.  She got a gig on Dish Nation.  She gets arrested again and E and TMZ talk about her.  Its pretty obvious that the Kenya debacle taught her what it takes to get attention and this is why she keeps trying to antagonize Cynthia on the show. 

I can't think of another Housewife that responded to looking that bad on TV by doubling down on the bad behavior instead of trying to rehabilitate their image.

Watching the show, I get the feeling that Porsha is emotionally stunted. She adjusts her behavior to conform the reaction she gets rather than being able to tell right from wrong. She is getting positive reinforcement for attacking Kenya. She didn't get fired outright. She got to go on the interview circuit. She got a gig on Dish Nation. She gets arrested again and E and TMZ talk about her. Its pretty obvious that the Kenya debacle taught her what it takes to get attention and this is why she keeps trying to antagonize Cynthia on the show.

I can't think of another Housewife that responded to looking that bad on TV by doubling down on the bad behavior instead of trying to rehabilitate their image.

Well, she's stupid.

• Love 3

Watching the show, I get the feeling that Porsha is emotionally stunted.  She adjusts her behavior to conform the reaction she gets rather than being able to tell right from wrong.  She is getting positive reinforcement for attacking Kenya.  She didn't get fired outright.  She got to go on the interview circuit.  She got a gig on Dish Nation.  She gets arrested again and E and TMZ talk about her.  Its pretty obvious that the Kenya debacle taught her what it takes to get attention and this is why she keeps trying to antagonize Cynthia on the show. 

May I introduce you to Brandi Glanville?   :-)

• Love 5

Imo Porsha has never added anything to this show, unless losing brain cells counts for anything. I don't care about your $80k handbag

I thought she said her handbag was worth $8K. I cannot imagine something costing ten times that.