Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Drogo

Can't Buy My Love: All Episodes Discussion

Recommended Posts


On 8/14/2020 at 5:55 AM, spunky said:

Bri's mother was right, Kathleen is beautiful on the outside.  Her "I'm better than you" behavior is ugly.

She is bitchy, but between the three of them, I’m team Kathleen. I kind of love her - she’s so mean it’s hilarious. She isn’t even nice to Bill!  Bri acts like Kathleen attacked her at that lunch last season (honestly, my favorite scene of the whole first season) but in reality she was just stating the cold hard truth about Bill. Lifetime clearly agrees because there is absolutely no reason for her to be there at Bri’s birthday party other than to be her fabulous bitchy self. Plus, Bill is a creep and I cannot stand the way Bri sounds when she talks. The two of them calling each other honey, blech. I was bummed they were back again this season.

Has anyone here ever seen The Parent Trap with Hayley Mills? I feel like the Minister when Maureen O’Hara (the ex wife) shows back up - “Delightful woman. How did he ever let her slip away?” 😂

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

She is bitchy, but between the three of them, I’m team Kathleen. I kind of love her - she’s so mean it’s hilarious. She isn’t even nice to Bill!  Bri acts like Kathleen attacked her at that lunch last season (honestly, my favorite scene of the whole first season) but in reality she was just stating the cold hard truth about Bill. Lifetime clearly agrees because there is absolutely no reason for her to be there at Bri’s birthday party other than to be her fabulous bitchy self. Plus, Bill is a creep and I cannot stand the way Bri sounds when she talks. The two of them calling each other honey, blech. I was bummed they were back again this season.

Has anyone here ever seen The Parent Trap with Hayley Mills? I feel like the Minister when Maureen O’Hara (the ex wife) shows back up - “Delightful woman. How did he ever let her slip away?” 😂

I saw the Lindsay Lohan version of the parent trap. I'm 34 and I wouldn't look twice at Bill, looks like he's five seconds away from the grave. If I had to date a much older man I would go with the one who lives on a yacht, at least he cares about his appearance and has a fun personality. I think Bri is looking for a better life for herself and her entire family so she's tolerating Bill to achieve that goal. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, spunky said:

I saw the Lindsay Lohan version of the parent trap. I'm 34 and I wouldn't look twice at Bill, looks like he's five seconds away from the grave. If I had to date a much older man I would go with the one who lives on a yacht, at least he cares about his appearance and has a fun personality. I think Bri is looking for a better life for herself and her entire family so she's tolerating Bill to achieve that goal. 

I am 48 and I wouldn't look at either of them! Just too gross.......Although, the geezers on this show seem more normal than the ones that are closer in age. The young "millionaire" guys are assholes, or if the woman is the one with the money, it's a weirdo. Last season it was Gentille and Brian, and this season it's the homeless guy and nail polish mogul in Seattle. I have no words for Rodney and Desiry. That is just stupid. Why didn't they just pair him with a young broke guy? That at least would be more believable than Desiry saying they can't have sex because she's religious and not because Rodney is gay.......

And I highly recommend the original Parent Trap if you can get it. It's maybe my favorite live action Disney movie of all time. Brian Keith and Maureen O'Hara, plus a teen Hayley Mills. Perfection!

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, Ilovepie said:

I am 48 and I wouldn't look at either of them! Just too gross.......Although, the geezers on this show seem more normal than the ones that are closer in age. The young "millionaire" guys are assholes, or if the woman is the one with the money, it's a weirdo. Last season it was Gentille and Brian, and this season it's the homeless guy and nail polish mogul in Seattle. I have no words for Rodney and Desiry. That is just stupid. Why didn't they just pair him with a young broke guy? That at least would be more believable than Desiry saying they can't have sex because she's religious and not because Rodney is gay.......

And I highly recommend the original Parent Trap if you can get it. It's maybe my favorite live action Disney movie of all time. Brian Keith and Maureen O'Hara, plus a teen Hayley Mills. Perfection!

Desiry and Rodney's relationship is as real as a Louis Vuitton bag on Canal Street. These young millionaires are prime examples of millennial men, which is why I'd choose yacht guy. Gentille and Brian also seem fake. I'm giving the older woman with the homeless guy a pass for now. I'll definitely check out the original Parent Trap. 

Edited by spunky
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Rodney’s mother admitted that she knows her son is “who he is” and is just waiting for him to tell her.  I have a feeling everyone, but Desiree knows. 

Most of these storylines are so over the top, that it's difficult to suspend disbelief.  

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Bill and Brianna... this is the same shit as last season. What is their deal? Are they trying to be social media stars or get their own show or what? He's never going to marry her. She should have demanded a ring and a date before moving in, but he now has the milk without having to buy the cow. She has no leverage here, never did.

Same goes for that office assistant who works for her boyfriend. Why hasn't he proposed yet? Would he marry her sans prenup?

These young women are going to waste a lot of their time on these guys who frankly, are not that great.

No clue why Gentille is still on this show. Another ugly house, another crying session about her lack of family. She's boring, too.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/24/2020 at 12:39 PM, Ilovepie said:

And I highly recommend the original Parent Trap if you can get it. It's maybe my favorite live action Disney movie of all time. Brian Keith and Maureen O'Hara, plus a teen Hayley Mills. Perfection!

ITA!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

oh, so ya'll ain't finna say nothing?  ok.

you know good and hell well you heard it when Rodney said he had a friend and his mother said:  her?

giphy.gif

Bri should talk to Erica.  If she can stand putting her lips anywh'ere on that man, she needs to keep her head down lol and do her bid, just like her mama.  20 years from now Bill will have either aged out of hoeing or she'll be wealthy enough that it doesn't. even. matter.   

Kathleen doesn't need to be anywhere they are but ok Lifetime.  The thing I don't like about her is that she can dish it out but can't take it.  She carried on like she'd been shot in the face when Bri's mother got her all the way together at the party.  If you have a slick mouth, you should also have thick skin because soon enough you're gone try and elitist-shade the wrong one.    Every once in a while you need to stun a bish to get her up off you.  Which I why I wish Bri's mother or hell, anybody, would help her craft a well placed:  I don't know what you turning ya nose down at me for, if you were Bill's kinda people, he wouldn'tve cheated......on. you.  Then walk off real smooth like twirling your pimento olive in your martini glass.   

Bri's dad is on the right track and Kathleen wasn't lying.  She doesn't love Bill, like that.  She's not jealous, she's envious.  She paid dues and her twenties ain't coming back.  And here's some PYT coming along reaping the benefits of all that work.  Kath would winding up leaving out hating my ass, I would never stop making references to botox and hair dye.  

 

 

 

 

Edited by ZaldamoWilder · Reason: one day typos, one day!
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Rodney's mother basically said she's patiently waiting for her son to be honest with himself because she already suspects that he's gay. Rodney isn't fooling anyone but himself. 

I'm glad Dani's mom talked some sense into her. If Don were to break up with her today,  she would be penniless. Also Don stop being cheap and pay your employees a living wage. $500 a week is not enough money when people have bills to pay. Dani needs to find a new job if she really wants financial independence. 

Bill 🙄🙄🙄😒😒

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Gentille and Nonie both need to stop the weeping about babies. There are options nowadays. Surrogates, adoption; I know its hard to be a certain age where you can’t carry the baby yourself but that is life.

Bill - still no words he is just slimy to me.

Rodney is in some deep ass denial if he doesn’t think he s gay. Seriously its 2020 and you are too old not to live your life for you.

Dani - if you believe you are under paid then find another job and save your money. Don’t get confused with the jobs you do at work and the jobs you do at home. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

This show is so fake - I'm so sure Homeless Harry's friend just happened to show up with the donating your sperm catalogue the minute tv cameras caught them 😄   And Nonie finds his family's attitude to be a red flag - good job Nonie! 😄😄😄 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I like Reese’s laid back attitude and lack of pretension, but he’s a little old to be  a skater boi and unlike, Brian, doesn’t seem to have any aspirations to live that lifestyle. He really loves Nonie for herself and I think Nonie would be ok with just that if she wasn’t worried about what her friends think. I think the baby stuff is just reality show drama - he could are less about a family and why would a family who is divorced care about “ the family name”.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

That cafe where Gentille and Brian met up?  That is a terrific place in Vegas I used to go to all the time called Leone Cafe.  It's in a lovely shopping complex called Tivoli Village which for some reason has never taken off and stands about 65% empty.  But it's beautiful and that cafe is a great place to go for a coffee and brunch.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/27/2020 at 3:50 PM, Texasmom1970 said:

Dani - if you believe you are under paid then find another job and save your money. Don’t get confused with the jobs you do at work and the jobs you do at home. 

Oh but she doesn't really want another job when she's got her cushy sugar daddy funding her very expensive shopping habit! It seemed like she was negotiating more for the "work" she did at home more than anything she was doing at the office, which is really her only negotiating tactic because the first episode we see her taking the afternoon off to shop, with his credit card, btw......not exactly burning the midnight oil in the office, you know? If she's being paid hourly for a full time 40 hour-a-week job, he's basically paying minimum wage. If she's being paid hourly, but working less than full time (seems probable) then who knows? Maybe the $500 is fair if she's only working 10 or 15 hours a week.

Either way, if she wants to be taken seriously, then she needs to stop maxing out his credit cards.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

This show has got to be trolling is with Rodney and Desiry. The friend saying they’re out of the closet now? Meeting a parent. I see you, show. 

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

I truly believe all these couples are going to live happily ever after; they are so in love. Whoo, feels good to get all that penta up sarcasm out! What a crap fest; yet here I am watching.What does that say about me?

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I truly believe all these couples are going to live happily ever after; they are so in love. Whoo, feels good to get all that pent up sarcasm out! What a crap fest; yet here I am watching.What does that say about me?

 

Share this post


Link to post

I think Kevin is a douche, but not because his girlfriend says “I’m so scaaared that I’m gonna get evicted.  I don’t really work, though.”

Bri’s mom kind of cleans up nice. 
 

why does Rick’s friend dress like the lost member of Simple Plan that aged sixty years overnight for some weird reason? 

Gentille always sounds like she’s reading a teleprompter and she can’t quite make out the next word

Rodney & Desiry?  Bitch, please...

  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Miami Rick and Erica make my stomach churn. Normally I don't care about age differences but those two are so gross.

I'm going to respectfully disagree.  They're such an amiable couple.  I don't see how they're worse then Bri (and her clenched mouth way of talking) and Bill with the shoulder-length hair.  Is it because Rick and Erica are more affectionate? I have to admit the fur-lined handcuffs were a bit much!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

On 9/4/2020 at 8:25 PM, HerkyJerky said:

I'm going to respectfully disagree.  They're such an amiable couple.  I don't see how they're worse then Bri (and her clenched mouth way of talking) and Bill with the shoulder-length hair.  Is it because Rick and Erica are more affectionate? I have to admit the fur-lined handcuffs were a bit much!

Yeah I think Rick seems like a happy, positive guy, and Erica's a gold digger but she treats him well.  At least he's planning on rewarding her with marriage, money and his blessing on a new boyfriend after he's gone.  Skeevy old Bill telling Bri "just let me love you" - the day after the funeral Kathleen and his children will be waltzing into the house with an eviction notice for her!

I just love love love Rodney and Desireeeee.  The coy gay jokes made by friends and family, her meeting the "pernts" with tales of her religious values and sexual needs, the way she keeps insisting that he "bought her a lake house" 😄 😄 😄  Love!

I'm looking forward to Homeless Harry's mom next week yelling at Nonie and telling him to hold out for a woman who's worthy of him 🤣. Meanwhile, Gentille - beware of the sperm banks!!!!!  

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/4/2020 at 10:59 AM, teapot said:

I think Kevin is a douche, but not because his girlfriend says “I’m so scaaared that I’m gonna get evicted.  I don’t really work, though.”

What a bunch of phony baloney! She can’t afford her rent but she can afford the yoga class, expensive gym, manicure and eyelash extensions? Yeah right....oh wait, maybe I’ve figured out why she can’t afford her rent.....

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/6/2020 at 9:29 AM, princelina said:

I just love love love Rodney and Desireeeee.  The coy gay jokes made by friends and family, her meeting the "pernts" with tales of her religious values and sexual needs, the way she keeps insisting that he "bought her a lake house" 😄 😄 😄  Love!

I'm looking forward to Homeless Harry's mom next week yelling at Nonie and telling him to hold out for a woman who's worthy of him 🤣. Meanwhile, Gentille - beware of the sperm banks!!!!!  

Completely agree! Rodney and Desiry are priceless garbage reality tv gold. My husband and I love Rodney’s accent. Pernts indeed! Completely different genre, but it reminds me of Little Gideon from Gravity Falls. Desiry’s travel outfit” was everything. 😂

Anyone taking bets that Brian is going to be Gentille’s sperm donor??? I’m thinking  It has to be, otherwise why would he be in the opening credits if she was just going to blow him off in episode 1?

  • Like 5
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Make it make sense.

I'm Team Rodney's Mom, who's having none of this, but having agreed to appear in this hot mess hasn't totally lost her dignity. Can't say the same for the rest of the bunch.

Not entirely sure how the crew's laughter isn't picked up on the mikes on some scenes. 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

Anyone taking bets that Brian is going to be Gentille’s sperm donor??? I’m thinking  It has to be, otherwise why would he be in the opening credits if she was just going to blow him off in episode 1?

wouldn't she want to have the donor be someone with some intelligence? this guy seems kind of simple to me.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

What a bunch of phony baloney! She can’t afford her rent but she can afford the yoga class, expensive gym, manicure and eyelash extensions? Yeah right....oh wait, maybe I’ve figured out why she can’t afford her rent.....

What I can't figure out is why he's okay giving her rent money, but not okay picking up the tab when he invites her out to dinner 🙄. They're as fake and unlikable as that whore Rosie from last season 😄 

10 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

Anyone taking bets that Brian is going to be Gentille’s sperm donor??? I’m thinking  It has to be, otherwise why would he be in the opening credits if she was just going to blow him off in episode 1?

Maybe - and they're showing us Homeless Harry and his friend as a way to make Brian seem more appealing 😄  And less stupid 😄 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, princelina said:

What I can't figure out is why he's okay giving her rent money,

But did he give her the rent money? It just looked like he just brought her flowers. I guess that fixes everything? Enjoy that bouquet when you're homeless, girl! Also, what a weird thing to do - why did he bring her flowers while she was working out? Where exactly is she supposed to put those????

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, princelina said:

What I can't figure out is why he's okay giving her rent money, but not okay picking up the tab when he invites her out to dinner 🙄. They're as fake and unlikable as that whore Rosie from last season 😄 

Maybe - and they're showing us Homeless Harry and his friend as a way to make Brian seem more appealing 😄  And less stupid 😄 

Well, none of these 3 is very appealing, but i am thinking Homeless Harry has more smarts than Brian and if he chose to live a different lifestyle he'd clean up and be somewhat appealing.  He's just got that surfer dude kind of attitude - life is to play.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, cinsays said:

Well, none of these 3 is very appealing, but i am thinking Homeless Harry has more smarts than Brian and if he chose to live a different lifestyle he'd clean up and be somewhat appealing.  He's just got that surfer dude kind of attitude - life is to play.

I seriously don't know what it says about me, but I cannot wait for Homeless Harry's mom questioning the Nonnie's motives for dating her son. As if he is the real catch and she is just in it for, what exactly???

  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

But did he give her the rent money? It just looked like he just brought her flowers. I guess that fixes everything? Enjoy that bouquet when you're homeless, girl! Also, what a weird thing to do - why did he bring her flowers while she was working out? Where exactly is she supposed to put those????

I thought he said he was going to give it to her.  But who knows - I confess I'm not paying the greatest attention to any of this 😄 

6 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

I seriously don't know what it says about me, but I cannot wait for Homeless Harry's mom questioning the Nonnie's motives for dating her son. As if he is the real catch and she is just in it for, what exactly???

I know right?  And I find him absolutely filthy and disgusting looking and when I see them together the thought of having sex with him just makes me recoil 😖

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, princelina said:

when I see them together the thought of having sex with him just makes me recoil 😖

This can be said for most of these couples! I had to suppress my gag reflex with the old guy and the young gal (no idea their names) and those fuzzy handcuffs. My eyes!!!!!

  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

This show is so bad. Rodney said to Desiry, “I’ve only got one mother.” Her response was, “yeah and you only got one wife.” Can’t make this up. 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Ugg why do I watch this; I must need help.

Skater man/boy’s Mom actually thinks Nonie is stopping him from growing and reaching his potential. So damn delusional.

Desiry needs to rethink her strategy if she believes he would chooseher over his Mom.

Bri enjoy it while you can we all know Bill is not going to marry you.

Forgot the name of the woman who works for her boyfriend. Again she states she works 24/7 and doesn’t get paid. Like I said last episode you don’t get paid for those after hour jobs you do! You are not a call girl. 

 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

I just can't get it up for this show. It's so boring and contrived. When Bri and Bill appeared on my screen, I turned it off and didn't regret it. I'm peacing out, y'all.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I really don’t want to see a segment on Bill handling Bri’s undies nor hear him talk about them.

And, yay, Laguna Beach. Nice view and probably nice house, accessible  to anyone in L.A. who can drive down Highway 1 for a few minutes. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

So yesterday I went to watch a youtube video and the obligatory advertisement that preceded it was that cheapskate Kevin and his "business partner" urging viewers to click on the link and let them set up an Amazon business for us to own!  The actual name of the company flashed by so quickly I couldn't remember it but they described their "business model" and it sounded like one step above rescuing a Nigerian prince 😄 

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

So if you’d asked me a week ago who the most heinous people in reality TV are, I could not have come up with an answer because so many to choose from (the only shows I watch regularly in the oeuvre other than this are MAFS, the 90DFs and RHOfP but that alone gives so much to choose from) but damned if we don’t have a winner now!

Horrible mother and sisters of Reese, please come claim your prize of a few jumbo sized corks to stick in your mouths. You! Are! The! Worst! Run, Reese, run ... Nonie is lovely and thank God she’s too old to have kids so her offspring won’t carry the crazy your genes would bring to the table. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/4/2020 at 4:40 PM, LilaFowler said:

Miami Rick and Erica make my stomach churn. Normally I don't care about age differences but those two are so gross.

A 45+ year age difference is bonkers to me; but, I'm more troubled by the fact that she's only 23 than the age gap itself. But, they seem to have laid out the terms of their relationship clearly: he doesn't want to be alone in his old age & after he's gone, she'll have all his money & still be young enough to find another relationship. Meh. Also, troubling is the lack of respect towards her family: the PDA in front of her mother & not having the courtesy to ask her father for permission to marry her. I'm glad his friends sat him down to talk about a pre-nup. 

Sorry, I don't really know names, but the wealthy long-haired guy who let the young woman's mother move in: the mom was a nightmare house guest. Uninvited dogs pooping on the carpet & wearing his bathrobe & attitude!? Look, honey, your daughter hasn't secured the bag yet, so you might want to simmer down a notch or 12 before you fuck up the whole plan.

& is there the slightest, teeniest chance that the Black lady doesn't know the Black guy is gay? I mean, he's G-G-G-gay! But, she seems a few crayons short of a full box.

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

A 45+ year age difference is bonkers to me; but, I'm more troubled by the fact that she's only 23 than the age gap itself. But, they seem to have laid out the terms of their relationship clearly: he doesn't want to be alone in his old age & after he's gone, she'll have all his money & still be young enough to find another relationship. Meh. Also, troubling is the lack of respect towards her family: the PDA in front of her mother & not having the courtesy to ask her father for permission to marry her. I'm glad his friends sat him down to talk about a pre-nup. 

Sorry, I don't really know names, but the wealthy long-haired guy who let the young woman's mother move in: the mom was a nightmare house guest. Uninvited dogs pooping on the carpet & wearing his bathrobe & attitude!? Look, honey, your daughter hasn't secured the bag yet, so you might want to simmer down a notch or 12 before you fuck up the whole plan.

& is there the slightest, teeniest chance that the Black lady doesn't know the Black guy is gay? I mean, he's G-G-G-gay! But, she seems a few crayons short of a full box.

I really don't believe any of these relationships are real.

Who paws their girlfriend like that in front of her mother? Especially a skeevy old guy like that. I'm in my 70's and he repulses me, she clearly just sees $$$ when she looks at him.

Letting the dogs loose in the mansion and acting like it's no big deal that they crap all over the place?  Even backwoods mama would know enough to not let that happen. Where was the "retired hostess" when this was going on?  Not sure i buy the stabbing event - they just wanted some excuse to move the woman into the house for a story.

Yeah, the black lady can't be that dumb.  Is she Yolanda from 90-day fiance's sister? both idiots.

The young rich guy who is super stingy has probably been burned before, so, yeah, understandable that he doesn't want to be used for his money. But his personality is so off-putting, what else could be the attraction. 

The only couple who i don't totally dislike are Noni and skate board guy, but not sure what they really have in common.  That beard looks like it has critters in it and it is just so unkempt and he just acts like a kid. Maybe that's the appeal - the child she couldn't have?  Let him move in and see how it goes but i just don't see it.  And, not to be super-superficial, but for a rich lady whose business is beauty, she dresses very unattractively.  And, is that a wig or her natural color or? 

Glad Shantee (sp?) and Brian are no longer on.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

I guess this is the thread.  I don’t know.  Anyhow, this probably has been said before, but why does Noni have grey hair?  Is it a wig or what?  Even wigs come in colors.  If she had black or blonde hair, she would look fabulous.  Why the grey?

Bri and that squeaky voice drive me nuts.  She looks to be 12 yrs old.  She looks like his granddaughter.  She must have lots of tricks the mother taught her.  Yeah, that will last.  He should be ashamed of himself.  The mother was in jail already.  You can’t make this shit up.

The old guy guy in Miami and the girl.  Engaged.  I can’t imagine kissing him.  It’s like you’re kissing your grandfather on the lips.  Gold digger!  I still watch.  Lol.   Is this the thread for this show?  I will be watching, of course.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/23/2020 at 4:46 PM, princelina said:

A bad one!

That’s what I want to know.  Why grey?  She’s a beautiful woman.  Smooth skin, pretty eyes.  She could look 100% better with longer different color hair.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/26/2020 at 1:20 PM, heatherchandler said:

So Nonie is the creator of Butter???  I LOVE their nail polish.  I see it everywhere, she did well with that brand.

Where exactly can I buy it?

Share this post


Link to post

I think Katie’s sister should stay out of her sister’s business. However, Katie had no business setting him up like that. He isn’t that likable but he has a point; if he ever suggested that he’d like her “ tweaked” with another woman she would flip!  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size