Type keyword(s) to search

Can't Buy My Love: All Episodes Discussion

• Start Topic

28 minutes ago, zenme said:

That is funny! Is it a made up profile, I wonder? I can’t see him wanting to date someone older. “Our Time” reminds me of “Our Gang,” so I imagine super old people and photos in black and white.

We're not that old. The wheel was invented and everything when we were born.

He's probably exploring all his options. Or it's an old, outdated profile although he looks the same.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

This show is so bad and fake and yet I haven't told my DVR to stop recording it. I think I find Rosie and Drew(?) the MOST annoying. She talks so strangely.

Okay, also, Sean and Megan...she is already the mother to his CHILD. Even if they split now she could file for a healthy amount of child support and probably palimony. The horse has left the barn there, Dad, I'm not sure how much more good a prenup is going to do. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
On 8/5/2019 at 11:39 AM, Nancybeth said:

Okay, also, Sean and Megan...she is already the mother to his CHILD. Even if they split now she could file for a healthy amount of child support and probably palimony. The horse has left the barn there, Dad, I'm not sure how much more good a prenup is going to do. 

For sure she could! I can relate, although this show is staged for drama it’s still ridiculous. Real life can be weird too. However, 40 years ago, my husband’s parents had a business and my Dad worked there and he introduced us. We hit it off and it being the 70’s, we decided to live together. His parents had a fit ... his Dad actually called my Dad into his office to address the situation; my Dad walked out. Lol. His older sister was convinced I was a gold digger. We married three years later and then I had a baby. Not long after that I was asked to sign papers that would clearly not be in the interest of my Son and I, so I consulted an attorney who agreed and i refused. I had a baby to protect. We are still married 38 years now and we all made up. I guess my point is people with money can be weird while they try to protect it. They didn’t even have that much money. Crazy.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

Im sorry I don’t how rich Bill is but not enough. She either has some serious issues or is a hard core gold digger. 

The prenup I can see both sides. It can be a very sensitive subject.

Drew and Rosie snore city. 

This is proving having money does not make you interesting!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

I actually find all these people (except the rapper) fascinating, though not for the reason the show presents. This is all so terribly fake and these people such terrible actors that I’m super curious about their real stories. Are Rosie and Drew a couple at all, or is the whole storyline invented? And if it’s the latter, did they come up with the idea, or did production? What about Rosie’s apparent eating disorder? What’s the real story with Gentille? With Bill? Why does no one ever kiss for real? Are ALL these relationships fake? 

It’s good tv because it’s just such shitty tv. I’m low key obsessed.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
18 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

There is less than zero passion with any of these “couples”.   Idk why I’m still watching 🙄

Exactly. None of them have any chemistry because they are mismatched. Actually Rosie and blonde with the kid seem to be a match with their millionaires, but it’s only because ALL of them have zero personality.  Almost forgot the rapper guy...See? So boring I forgot!

As for the other 3 couples. Yuck. I think Gentille can do way better. The guy has no sex appeal or sophistication. He’s not particularly bright—or at least he doesn’t come off that way, AND he lives with his parents.  

Bri is really trying to fit into Bill’s world, but girlfriend needs to go back home to Dallas and go hang out at Deep Ellum with people not old enough to be her grandparents. She needs to be young and find fun and romance with a guy her age. It’s just gross.

• Love 9
On 8/9/2019 at 12:07 PM, Pachengala said:

I actually find all these people (except the rapper) fascinating, though not for the reason the show presents. This is all so terribly fake and these people such terrible actors that I’m super curious about their real stories. Are Rosie and Drew a couple at all, or is the whole storyline invented? And if it’s the latter, did they come up with the idea, or did production? What about Rosie’s apparent eating disorder? What’s the real story with Gentille? With Bill? Why does no one ever kiss for real? Are ALL these relationships fake? 

It’s good tv because it’s just such shitty tv. I’m low key obsessed.

I am watching an episode now, horrible acting. Why did that girl talk about her being deflowered on TV? What would you talk about with Kolton with a K? He is not even good looking enough to bed. What is that man doing with that 21 year old?  He is creepy and his business dealings seem shady, "I am building a multi million dollar hotel," brags a bit.   Gentille and that guy who clenches his teeth when speaking...no chemistry with any of these couples, it's mostly the ick factor.

Does anyone have the skinny on these people, the posters on this site have amazing detectives so I am expecting some shocking facts being dug up!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am watching an episode now, horrible acting. Why did that girl talk about her being deflowered on TV? What would you talk about with Kolton with a K? He is not even good looking enough to bed. What is that man doing with that 21 year old?  He is creepy and his business dealings seem shady, "I am building a multi million dollar hotel," brags a bit.   Gentille and that guy who clenches his teeth when speaking...no chemistry with any of these couples, it's mostly the ick factor.

Does anyone have the skinny on these people, the posters on this site have amazing detectives so I am expecting some shocking facts being dug up!

They are a shady group. I posted some info on the media thread.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

This is Bill's 2nd reality show and he's been on Flipping Out.

https://www.papercitymag.com/real-estate/the-anti-kardashians-dallas-beautiful-intelligent-driven-hutchinson-design-sisters/

Gentille is a bikini model turned real estate agent who does some house flipping.

Sean is all hat and no cattle.

https://www.latimes.com/local/great-reads/la-me-c1-lourdes-profile-20141216-story.html

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Can we discuss what's happening on Gentille's breast? Tattoo removal? 

I thought it was a tattoo covered by make-up. 

I remember Katie having an off putting vibe when she was on a few episodes of Real Housewives of Orange County

Was she a "friend of"?  I need details from anyone who has them!

Thank you!  Dad should have been more worried about Sean having a child than getting married.  Megan may think it's important to be married to her baby-Daddy, for the sake of her child.  Making it more than just a "piece of paper".  I also think that she would sign a pre-nup.  

Gentille is a bikini model turned real estate agent who does some house flipping.

I think we can mark "successful model" off that list.  So with the other two, she made all that money?  She and Prince Charming are an absolute train wreck to watch.  As much of a dolt as I think he is, I thought it was extremely hurtful when she bit the pearls to see if they were real.  I know she was joking but it was poor form.  On the other hand, as another poster mentioned, loser lives at home!  He should have a bit more money for a gift! 

• Love 3
On 8/12/2019 at 5:09 PM, Kiki620 said:

Was she a "friend of"?  I need details from anyone who has them!

She was a full cast member for season ten with Meghan Edmonds. After filming full time for a few months, her husband relapsed, he moved back to Texas then filed for divorce. She followed. After that the editing room took over and she shows up in a few episodes in a friend of position. Such as Heather's sparkling wine event. She also appeared shortly in the Season 9 episode of Heather's Hoedown event. The Brooks cancer drama storyline took over and filled in the gaps of her leaving the show. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 7/11/2019 at 6:19 PM, Mercolleen said:

Oh, jeez, I thought Katie was in her 50s from the previews. 37? Really? Those extensions are hideous.

I thought the same thing too!  She was supposed to be on RHOC before her hubby relapsed.  Makes sense she would land there.  It's like all those fillers in her face are making it hard for her to talk.  And what the fuck is it with her hair? It's so bad.  Money can't buy you good taste I suppose.

The 60 year old millionaire with the long hair.  I hate him.  I can't imagine any amount of money and security is worth having to fuck that guy.

The real-estate mogul with the contractor boyfriend with the odd smile...did she claim to be 33?  Or did I not hear that right?  She's an attractive lady but she has to be 50.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Is it wrong that I'm thinking if I were a millionaire man, I would get someone better looking that Rosie?  Other than being thin, there's nothing special about her horsey face.

A "hotter" sugar baby is much more likely to either be in or want to move to New York, Miami, Las Vegas, or Los Angeles. Drew needs a sugar baby who wants to stay in Northeast Ohio. There are probably better looking women who want to stay in that region, but Drew is unwilling to do the leg work to meet these women. Rosie and Drew met through a sugar baby website. Every attractive woman might not be into that lifestyle. He might need to comb through Match, OkCupid, eHarmony, Plenty of Fish, Zoosk, and many off line avenues to meet a more attractive woman. Rosie is an attractive woman who wants to stay in the area and was available via the website he wanted to use.

Additionally, Drew's millions aren't sexy or self-replicating. He's a landscaper. By self-replicating, I mean investments or assets that need a lower level of management. Bill has to make sure his properties are continuously rented, but Drew needs to make sure his crews are doing landscaping work every day. All of this suggests that he might not be all that free to travel to other cities for an extended period. This might also limit his choices. Also Drew has to do a lot of stunting to get a "hotter" girl than Rosie: trips, jewelry, super expensive cars aka the works.

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

A "hotter" sugar baby is much more likely to either be in or want to move to New York, Miami, Las Vegas, or Los Angeles. Drew needs a sugar baby who wants to stay in Northeast Ohio. There are probably better looking women who want to stay in that region, but Drew is unwilling to do the leg work to meet these women. Rosie and Drew met through a sugar baby website. Every attractive woman might not be into that lifestyle. He might need to comb through Match, OkCupid, eHarmony, Plenty of Fish, Zoosk, and many off line avenues to meet a more attractive woman. Rosie is an attractive woman who wants to stay in the area and was available via the website he wanted to use.

Additionally, Drew's millions aren't sexy or self-replicating. He's a landscaper. By self-replicating, I mean investments or assets that need a lower level of management. Bill has to make sure his properties are continuously rented, but Drew needs to make sure his crews are doing landscaping work every day. All of this suggests that he might not be all that free to travel to other cities for an extended period. This might also limit his choices. Also Drew has to do a lot of stunting to get a "hotter" girl than Rosie: trips, jewelry, super expensive cars aka the works.

All very good points! 

Sheesh, I really can't imagine being wealthy and going through one of those sites.  Gross!

• Love 1

I decided to check out last night's episode since I've missed the last couple of weeks.  Thoughts:

Rosie is definitely a whore.

Kolton is still kreepy.

Katie and her mom must use the same plastic surgeon.

Bill and Brian are still gross.

That's all 😄 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

There's a dating website called The League for rich and/or well-known or simply "high-quality" dating prospects. The way they describe it is, "The users that enjoy The League the most are typically extremely intelligent, hard-working, self-aware, and tend to go after what they want in life – and finding a partner is no exception."

You have to apply and they review/research everyone before they approve new members. Anyway, my point being, I bet Drew could qualify for that site. But my guess is that he wants a younger women who is dependent on him for a partner, not a high-powered, ambitious woman who he can't control.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, princelina said:

Rosie is definitely a whore.

she was so annoying w/her "oh far be it from me to not allow you to treat me like a princess." do they talk about anything other than what he can do for her?

mind you, I get it's fun to go to a store & try on special things...

I got a leather wristband from TIffany in NYC and they gave us sparkling water in Tiffany blue paper cups.  also I bought said wristband with money I'd saved myself.  okay, that's not even slightly like in the show (also said wristband cost a lot, lot less....but it was "high-end" for an ordinary mom.) at all, but I had a lot of fun.  the saleslady was laughing at how happy I was, taking pics for my insta & etc

• Love 6
7 hours ago, teapot said:

she was so annoying w/her "oh far be it from me to not allow you to treat me like a princess." do they talk about anything other than what he can do for her?

mind you, I get it's fun to go to a store & try on special things...

I got a leather wristband from TIffany in NYC and they gave us sparkling water in Tiffany blue paper cups.  also I bought said wristband with money I'd saved myself.  okay, that's not even slightly like in the show (also said wristband cost a lot, lot less....but it was "high-end" for an ordinary mom.) at all, but I had a lot of fun.  the saleslady was laughing at how happy I was, taking pics for my insta & etc

I agree it's fun and I wouldn't blame her for enjoying it.  My beef was her constant pointing out that she'd like to confront him about the other women she thinks he obviously has, but as long as he keeps buying her stuff she'll manage to keep quiet about that bit. 

• Love 3
On 8/17/2019 at 11:37 PM, Scout Finch said:

Brianna and Megan are the only people I like, especially Brianna. Love her hair, too! I thought Gentille was really nice, too, until her birthday party.

Yeah Brianna has the hair I've always wanted!  Sadly, my hair is much closer to Bill's 😫

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

Colton I know you’re in your 20’s but please stop with the man bun/ponytail. Please!

Katies hair color/wig/extensions are not flattering at all. 

Rosie sure does have a high opinion of what she is worth. Is her taco made of gold. Warning Rosie you will age and there will always be someone younger and beautiful nipping at your heels. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I felt bad for Rosie and Drew in the clothing store in NYC. That saleswoman saw them coming and fed them a lie about the store selling "haute couture"...LOL!

No. They don't.

With haute couture, you visit the couturier's salon (atelier) and view the styles in the collection. 

You choose the style(s) you like, and discuss any changes you want made.

Then, you're measured - and the garment is custom made for you over a series of weeks, with  multiple fittings.

The seamstresses begin by creating the shell of the garment in muslin, which is then fitted to your body. Once the correct fit is achieved, and any changes made, the muslin is carefully taken apart and used as the pattern for the actual garment.

So...if you go into a store and buy a garment off the rack, it is NOT haute couture, regardless of how much it cost. It's ready to wear.

There are only about 2000 women worldwide who currently buy haute couture; 200 regularly. An average haute couture dress costs between $20,000 - $100,000.

That saleswoman just threw the "haute couture" BS at Drew and Rosie to justify the prices and elevate the status of the clothes they sell, betting neither one of them would know the difference.

She was right.

• Useful 4
  • Love 10

@TwirlyGirly One of the Real Housewives of Melbourne, who is married to the fat drummer from Silverchair, spent an entire season calling everything that was slightly expensive "couture." It drove viewers bonkers because she used it wrong every...single...time. I think one of the other women tried to explain it and gave up when it wasn't getting through.

It actually reminds me of one of my other language irritations from the Great Interior Design Challenge. It's the word bespoke. It was used correctly on the show, but usually applied to those dumb/ugly crafty projects that home makeover shows do. They would describe the project as a bespoke lamp made out old cowboy boots. It's technically correct, but it really felt like they were cheapening the word. Who doesn't want an old boot lamp?

On 8/19/2019 at 7:30 PM, Texasmom1970 said:

Rosie sure does have a high opinion of what she is worth. Is her taco made of gold. Warning Rosie you will age and there will always be someone younger and beautiful nipping at your heels. 

It appears that Rosie saw that episode of 30 Rock too.

I had to laugh at Bill yacht shopping. One point seven million for that 50 footer with a chintzy galley. For that kind of money, he should have been able to get a brand new 50 foot boat that is absolutely immaculate or a used boat that is just as nice as what he saw, but longer.

• Love 4

At this point, if Brian doesn’t have more money especially after living with his parents, “construction worker” is a tough sell and he’s doing it wrong...maybe day laborer is more accurate? Not that there’s anything wrong with that.  “Do we have any old jewelry in the family?”  Classy...

Oh Brianna, how dare you want to have a life.  You’re supposed to be the trophy on the shelf.  

Megan should go all in and work out the entire divorce settlement and all the different support to maintain the lifestyle she’s become accustomed to.  Hell, negotiate daddy’s estate too.  Being disowned is always a risk...

• Love 3

Bill was acting more like Bri's father in that scene.  She is 21 years old and needs friends her age, not 60-something. 

Megan, have you listened to what the prenup contains?  No, you just want it all, everything that Sean's father has worked for.  Sean will make sure his son is taken care of, but there is a possibility he will be cut off from his father's money over this prenup. When Sean said he didn't want to get married, I thought this marriage is not going to work out. Maybe that's why Megan refuses to sign because she knows Sean doesn't want to marry her.

• Love 3

Did anyone notice when Megan and Sean were on the way to her parents house in the convertible, her little boy was sitting in his car seat but not buckled in?  If that isn't unsafe enough in a regular car, it's even more unsafe in a convertible!  Megan moved to my shit list after that. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, valdawn said:

Can someone please help me figure out what is missing in my life that I’m still watching this dumb ass show? Wtf is wrong with me? but yet I keep it on the Dvr and watch it 

IKR

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I have said it before, I will say it again:

Gentille’s friends are beneath bitches.  Less than.  Lower than.  Worse than the lowest pond scum.  Just awful, awful women.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, b2H said:

I have said it before, I will say it again:

Gentille’s friends are beneath bitches.  Less than.  Lower than.  Worse than the lowest pond scum.  Just awful, awful women.

Yeah, they don't seem to be at all nice but Gentille would not have found out the truth about her monotone drone of a fiancé without her friend doing that background investigation.  She just wants to marry someone and try to have a child, though it may already be too late for those eggs to hatch.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, cinsays said:

Yeah, they don't seem to be at all nice but Gentille would not have found out the truth about her monotone drone of a fiancé without her friend doing that background investigation.  She just wants to marry someone and try to have a child, though it may already be too late for those eggs to hatch.

It's none of their business.  Seriously.  If they can't be happy for her and supportive of her, they're not true friends.

As far as who he dated five years ago:  I don't see as how it makes any difference what the former partner was doing or who she was.  The relationship didn't work out and, shortly after their engagement, they stopped seeing each other.

What do you want to bet one of these crones goes off to try to find the former girlfriend to sit down with Gentille and explain the relationship?

I take issue with this whole thing because my relationship with my husband is much the same - I earn a whole lot more than he does.  But he lost his wife to cancer 10 years ago - she died in his arms at home.  

As far as Gentille is concerned, she's no bleedin' better than he is - remember the discussion in the property she was looking for, that she expects he'll do all the property renovation for her?  Yeah, she's no better.  She's looking for the free labor.

• Love 3

Why does Rosie look so constipated all the time?  I think she’s trying to be sexy but it really doesn’t come across well.

She makes me so stabby.  May I add to the "trying to be sexy" look, how she talks with an overbite and a lisp at the same time?  And I don't even know if either are natural.  I think she cultivated whatever the hell she's doing with her mouth in an effort to be demure, coy and sexy.  Paired with the side eyes she's giving all the time.  Ugh.  I just can't.  

• Love 8

You know, Rosie?  I don't know how to feel about her.  She's pretty much getting rejected by everyone for this decision.  Her parents are against it, her friends (all but two) are against it (even those two are raising some eyebrows).

It's been said many times, many ways, if one is going to fight against general consensus, you're going to be very lonely.  If she is quite sure that this is what she wants, then by all means go for it.  Drew seems like he's fine with all of it, whatever she wants.  I don't see him being controlling or trying to separate her from her (non-existent) friends (looking at you, Bill) and (unsupportive) family.

They might just do fine - I just don't see the red flags on this.

• Love 3

I can't believe I haven't just changed the channel after MAFS enough times that I actually sort of know who these people are. Don't judge. 🤣

I wonder if Brian's weird clenched teeth thing is a result of ill fitting dentures. He looks like he's afraid his teeth are going to just flop out of his mouth. I have no answer for why he seems dumber than a bag of hammers. Maybe he fell off a scaffold onto his head? The man is seriously skeevy. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, DocTerv said:

I wonder if Brian's weird clenched teeth thing is a result of ill fitting dentures. He looks like he's afraid his teeth are going to just flop out of his mouth. I have no answer for why he seems dumber than a bag of hammers. Maybe he fell off a scaffold onto his head? The man is seriously skeevy. 

Skeevy is right.  I can't believe she can't find someone nice of at least average mental capacity to want to marry and have a child with.  Genes do matter.

• Love 3

Megan, have you listened to what the prenup contains?  No, you just want it all, everything that Sean's father has worked for.  Sean will make sure his son is taken care of, but there is a possibility he will be cut off from his father's money over this prenup. When Sean said he didn't want to get married, I thought this marriage is not going to work out. Maybe that's why Megan refuses to sign because she knows Sean doesn't want to marry her.

Honestly, I don't know why she's so incensed over the pre-nup.  I mean, I get the base reason, but this a business transaction to protect money that in all reality is not even Sean's.  It's his family's/Father's.  If you're marrying a high roller, this is going to be a part of the game.  Negotiate so you are taken care of, forget about it and move on.  I wanted to scream at her, if you are so 100% sure you will never divorce this Donny Osmond looking fool, then sign the pre-nup and never think about it again because it will NEVER COME INTO PLAY!  Geesh.  

Her behavior just supports that she is a gold digger.  And she's playing a dangerous game.  There's a high likelihood that they will be cut off and we're supposed to believe she'll be happy with that??

At this point, if Brian doesn’t have more money especially after living with his parents, “construction worker” is a tough sell and he’s doing it wrong...maybe day laborer is more accurate? Not that there’s anything wrong with that.  “Do we have any old jewelry in the family?”  Classy...

Honestly, I almost feel like they should have talked about the expectations for the ring before he went shopping.  Ugh, who am I kidding, I know it's all for show.  But really, Brian is in a tough spot.  Is Gentille seriously going to sport some sad little diamond chip?  Maybe she would prefer to finance a hefty ring herself.  Does Brian not have a credit card?  Could he not spring for something suitable and pay it off over time?  Love how Mom just happened to have old Grandma Myrtle's wedding ring, how convenient.  The big question is, would she truly give it to her idiot son to give to his unknown-by-them rando girlfriend?  

Edited by Kiki620
Added comment about the lovely Megan.
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, DocTerv said:

I can't believe I haven't just changed the channel after MAFS enough times that I actually sort of know who these people are. Don't judge. 🤣

^THIS! I actually have to fast forward through his talking head scenes because the way he talks makes my skin crawl. Maybe too close to Hannibal Lechter and his fava beans speech. I don't know what it is but I know I don't want to see it.

• Love 3
On 8/24/2019 at 9:35 PM, valdawn said:

Can someone please help me figure out what is missing in my life that I’m still watching this dumb ass show? Wtf is wrong with me? but yet I keep it on the Dvr and watch it 

I know! I really do believe what some of the other posters are saying - that these are paid actors. Although terrible actors and probably not paid well. I know it's reality TV after all, but the "situations" are more contrived than anything I've seen before. On another note - did anyone else notice in the preview for next week when the hip hop guy and his girlfriend (can't even be bothered to remember their names) were at the jewelry store? The woman behind the counter was appraising her new bracelet and said, "It's CZ. Cubic Cirzonia." I had to play it back because I thought I had misheard. This show is just so low rent. And yet here I am.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 8/30/2019 at 11:12 AM, Kiki620 said:

Honestly, I don't know why she's so incensed over the pre-nup.  I mean, I get the base reason, but this a business transaction to protect money that in all reality is not even Sean's.  It's his family's/Father's.  If you're marrying a high roller, this is going to be a part of the game.  Negotiate so you are taken care of, forget about it and move on.  I wanted to scream at her, if you are so 100% sure you will never divorce this Donny Osmond looking fool, then sign the pre-nup and never think about it again because it will NEVER COME INTO PLAY!  Geesh.  

Her behavior just supports that she is a gold digger.  And she's playing a dangerous game.  There's a high likelihood that they will be cut off and we're supposed to believe she'll be happy with that??

I don't think Megan is a gold digger. I place the blame on Sean. You are supposed to update your will and financial documents every time you make a major life change. Those moments are opportune times to discuss a prenup, wills, and financial planning. He didn't do that. He should have talked to her when they began living together, had the kid, moved to a different house, and what have you. If I recall correctly, it was conversations about having another kid that motivated her to push about getting married because she realized that she might get fuck all if Sean dropped dead tomorrow.*

The thing is that you can write domestic partnership agreements and they're valid. He could have reassured her that the kids would be beneficiaries of the family trust, which would provide money for their care and support until an age specified in the trust document. The partnership agreement could have given Megan her primary vehicle, her clothing and jewelry, half a million to start, and an additional $10,000 for every year they are together.

The other issue is that Emilio's jaundiced and poisonous attitude towards marriage has tainted this entire discussion. Sean's parents had a prenup. But the reason why Sean's mother, Diane, was so traumatized by the prenup and divorce is because Emilio refused to pay what was specified in the agreement and any child support. He began hiding assets and traveling all over the globe to make it harder for Diane to find him. They divorced in 1994. Emilio was supposed to pay $60,000 a year in child support for Sean and his sisters. Diane was able to track him down in 2006 because he owed a half million in back child support. When he got arrested for non-payment, he paid a couple of days later. This isn't a case of Megan being a greedy gold digger. This is Megan realizing that if she and Sean broke up, Emilio would be more than happy to see her and the kids be completely destitute.

Besides their massive age difference and Bri having no real education or life experience, Bri comes across as the more sincere person in the relationship. Bill is just weird. I wish Bill's ex would just frame her criticisms like that even though Bill is a cheater. It is unfair to demand that Bri uproot from her friends and family. It is unfair to expect Bri slot herself into his life of friends and colleagues who are 45 and older. He shouldn't be so controlling if Bri wants to go to college or hang out with people her own age. Bill is with Bri because she's pretty, sweet, and too naive to know when Bill is being controlling and manipulative.

*Folks on Reddit are saying that the kid is NOT biologically Megan's. Sean randomly decided to have a kid on his own via surrogate. Megan was his assistant/nanny. They began dating. She is the only mother he's known, but she hasn't legally adopted him.

Rosie and Drew mazel. You're married. Please go away.

I can't with Brian and Gentille's fake fuckery.

On 8/30/2019 at 2:50 PM, Ginger said:

On another note - did anyone else notice in the preview for next week when the hip hop guy and his girlfriend (can't even be bothered to remember their names) were at the jewelry store? The woman behind the counter was appraising her new bracelet and said, "It's CZ. Cubic Cirzonia." I had to play it back because I thought I had misheard. This show is just so low rent. And yet here I am.

A diamond expert who can't pronounce cubic zirconia. I'm doubting your expertise. I do love the show's willingness to blow up Shawn's spot and out him as a broke poseur.

https://www.desertsun.com/story/life/entertainment/television/2015/09/26/shawn-isaac-abc-tim-draper/72830972/

Edited by HunterHunted
Reddit with receipts
  • Love 8

Under all that excessive makeup, Gentille is a true beauty. I know it’s Vegas and excess is the style, but no woman in the world is flattered by black under-eye eyeliner. 

Boring as they are, Shawn and Kate seemed NOT to be acting in that scene with the producer. How does he think any jeweler isn’t going to spot a ‘cubic cirzonia’ right from jump? I’m just a hobbyist—I love shiny things 🦝—and I can usually spot the difference. Shawn’s always struck me as a bit of a bully, always getting defensive and slightly belligerent whenever Kate approached him with his issues, so his temper and threats this ep were a real red flag for me. Get out now, Kate!

While I’m dispensing advice, hey Rosie, use your big-girl voice! She, her simpering ways, and her giant teeth drive me crazy. I know this is redundant to note in a show where every single thing is fake, but that wedding was fake fake fake. You can’t get married without witnesses. They may as well have sit out on their balcony and read those basic-ass vows. I hate them. 

• Love 4