Type keyword(s) to search

Golden Girls Alphabet Game

• Start Topic

Oops sorry.  Correct me if I am wrong, I feel rusty on this one-Did I for Ivan vandergoogenslotsky breakup the friendship between Birkstram and Baxtrim (?) in St.Olaf in the episode "Sick and Tired"?  If so I submit that one.

Y is for Yvonne an aerobics instructor at the health club where the girls work out in an attempt to improve their appearance. 

EDIT: Not a broken relationship. Nevermind.

Edited by jonesingjay

Z is for the Zero times we saw Jerry after he supposedly made Blanche feel like a "lady" - so presumably things didn't end well there.

Can the next round be pop culture references from the show?

A is for Aliens, which scared Sophia, because while Sigourney Weaver is a sweet girl, she shouldn't go without makeup.

B is for Bringing Up Baby, the title of the episode in which the girls care for a pig named Baby, which of course is an allusion to the classic screwball film of the same name, in which Baby is a leopard.