Type keyword(s) to search

Golden Girls Alphabet Game

• Start Topic

(edited)

N is for Navy, which hired Phineas Wigler in St. Olaf to build submarines, and ended up with hero sandwiches.

O is for Old Lady Higenbottem (?) who had no smiling muscles.

P is for pepperoni swimming upstream.

Edited by camom

Q is for Quarterback which Sophia thought Dorothy had a date for the junior prom with the quarterback only to find her in the basement slow dancing with a rake and would have gotten away with it if Dorothy didn't have hickey marks she gave herself with the vacuum. 

R is for Retirement when Rose knew that Dorothy had a drawer full of home retirement brochures and was waiting for the first dribble on Sophia's chin to lock her away forever. That she also keeps in her sock drawer that Sophia can't reach.

I was about to say T is for Tweet which was for Dorothy's paper bird on a stick, the one she had to spin in order for it to tweet.

U is for Ugly which Blanche was ugly and fat during her early childhood.

(edited)

Y is for Youngenfraulichsteinerbrau, the maiden name of the St. Olaf bride whose wedding was attended by both Rose and the older woman she met in the train station on Mother's Day. "Lovely city. Full of idiots."

Edited by ATWTer76

Z is for Zoo where Dorothy died when she fell into the gorilla pit at the zoo.

I think we're running out of topics. I guess we can do appearances with the way the girls looked with fashion, hair, accessories, etc.

A is for Ascot which Sophia asked Wilfred Cheswick if his brain is in his ascot since he thought that she was a wealthy widow.

B is for Bosom which is non-existent according to Rose when the pearls would draw attention to Dorothy's extinct cleavage.

O is for Orbs which Blanche said that Lazlo the sculptor described her breasts as perfect champagne glass sized orbs of dancing loveliness. He said he didn't say it but Blanche said he agreed when she said it.

(edited)

S is for Silver Chain which Blanche said would accentuates Dorothy's turkey like neck, huge spare tire, and square manly hips.

T is for Tyson which Dorothy said she doesn't know Mike Tyson well enough to borrow his jewelry since Blanche implied she didn't have a dainty neck.

Edited by ShadowSixx
(edited)

Y is for the yellow uniforms worn by Rose and the Sunshine Cadets.

Z is for zippers, of which Mel Bushman was King.

Next topic:  Guest stars.  Not the character names, but the actors.

A is for Alex Rocco as Glen O'Brien ("That Was No Lady").

Edited by camom

F is for Fred Willard, the ex-priest who was a virgin and helped bring the artist out of Blanche.

G has to be for George Clooney, the young cop that reminded Blanche of her own children.

(edited)

H is for Harold Gould, who played Miles.

I is for Inga Swenson, who played Rose's annoying sister, Holly.

J is for Jenny Lewis, who played the little brat who held Rose's teddy bear for ransom. "Just cut the crap and get back the damn bear!"

Edited by ATWTer76

I just gotta do two of my very favorites!

K is for Terry Kiser - Don - Dot, Dot, what a wonderful girl I've got. 

L is for Leslie Neilson - Uncle Lucas - did anyone else find him sexy?  That voice! 

M is for Mario Lopez, who played Dorothy's top student also named Mario.

N is for Nan Martin, who played the girls' nasty neighbor, Mrs. Claxton, as well as Sophia's old friend, Philomena.

(edited)

O is for Jerry Orbach, who played Glenn (the married man with whom Dorothy had an affair) the second time around.

P is for Paul Dooley, who played Isaac Q. Newton (and the husband in Empty Nests).

Edited by Bastet

U is for Ullman as in Stanley Ullman who portrayed the person in charge of admissions at Sunny Pastures where Sophia and Rose broke Lillian out of.

V is for Chick Vennera who portrayed Enrique Mas & Kid Pepe