Type keyword(s) to search

Golden Girls Alphabet Game

• Start Topic

P is for Pacemaker, which Blanche had put in that made her temporarily swear off lovemaking.

Q is for Quack, as in the phony Dr. Stan took Sophia to after she was hit on the head by a fly ball at the stadium.

R is for Runs, which is what the girls got after eating dinner at the crappy island hotel where they had to share a bathroom with the three guys. "Let's draw straws for the rest of the Pepto Bismol."

Ha - I was going to use the same thing, quote and all, for W.

X is for the X-ray that showed Dorothy needed surgery on her foot, causing her to drop out of the dance routine with Blanche and Rose ... they never realized how long her solo was.

Repeating myself here, but Z is for Zbornak Syndrome, which Rose felt would be a better name for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

Next up - food the Girls ate, cooked, talked about, etc.  Have fun with the spelling of Rose's Scandinavian delicacies.

(edited)

A is for Appetizers, such as shrimp, which were served to Rose's little person date, Dr. Jonathan Newman. "Rose, you devil you! You were sore at me for callin' your friend, so you invited this guy over to teach me a lesson."

Edited by ATWTer76

D is for Dip, as in "Oh darn, we're out of Chips Ahoy! I'm going to the market for some cookies and bean dip!"

E is for Enchiladas Rancheros made by Coco the housekeeper. "Why don't you just shoot me!"

F is for Fried Chicken, which Rose thought was what had become of Count Bessie, the piano-playing chicken.

G is for Genurkenflurken cake, which Rose brought into the '80s. But she's not one to blow her own vetoovenfrooven about it.

(edited)

T is for T-Bone Steak which Sophia wanted a t-bone steak, corn on the cob and pecan pie for dessert. Then she wanted Dorothy to ask what she can chew and Dorothy said she'll start soaking the corn flakes.

Edited by ShadowSixx

Y is for Yak Snacks (Dorothy's name), the cracker made from yak intestines that Cousin Sven said is traditionally served with oatmeal.

Z is for the Ziti with oil and garlic sauce that Sophia made one night when they all couldn't sleep.

(edited)

Why don't we do the stories that they've told over the years from Rose's St. Olaf stories, Blanche's sexual stories, Sophia's Sicily stories and Dorothy's tragic childhood-teen stories.

A is for Aardvark which Rose told a story of Olga Fetchik, St. Olaf's beautician and most unattractive creation since the aardvark. 

B is for Brown Bear cause in St. Olaf the brown bear and field mouse can share their lives but they can't mate or the mouse would explode.

Edited by ShadowSixx
(edited)

G is for Gunther, Rose's uncle who was involved in the great beer nut shortage of '29, a story she started to tell during the girls' charity dance marathon, prompting Dorothy to call foul and challenge her and Blanche to a dance-off.

Edited by ATWTer76