Type keyword(s) to search

Golden Girls Alphabet Game

• Start Topic

P is for the Crowning of the Princess Pig.

And as an alternate for G, there's the "Gold" trophy that St. Olaf's Woman of the Year receives, which is just gold wrapping on a piece of chocolate.

Edited by Blakeston

E is for the Elvis artifact - a partially eaten pork chop.

I don't know - does it count if it's obviously a fake? ;)

F is for the "Florida"-shaped cake Rose got from the Get It While It's Hot Erotic Bake Shop.

T is for the TV I'm not sure we ever actually saw... but we know they watched The Cosby Show on Thursdays, and Blanche and Rose watched an I Love Lucy marathon, and Dorothy probably watched her favorite nightly show, Jeopardy (Wowee!), and Sophia had a few schemes to buy a nicer one.  And of course, long ago Dorothy and Sophia were both going to buy the other a TV and get the family together to watch Make Room For Daddy(?). So for something that sure came up a lot in the writing, we sure didn't see it much...

• Love 1

Z is for Zbornie.  Dorothy lived with one for 38 years, you don't want to know!

How about times when the characters could have been better human beings or the actors could have done better?

A is when Dorothy and Rose are Appalled at seeing Michael and Bridget together.