Type keyword(s) to search

Marrying Millions in the Media

• Start Topic

Frauds!

Sean Lourdes

Although Lourdes has operated largely on his own, his public profile could appear outsized. The Beverly Hills address listed as the “U.S. Headquarters” of his foundation is a rented post office box on Santa Monica Boulevard.

A letter of recommendation Lourdes showed prospective advertisers for his book lauds his “remarkable visionary prowess” and purportedly was written by former U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan, on U.N. letterhead. But Annan’s office said the letter was “clearly fake.”

Lourdes said he was shocked by that news. He said the Annan recommendation had been hand-delivered to him by a friend, who claimed to be close to the diplomat.

MARRYING MILLIONS Brian is an actor with 62 credits on IMDB

Brian Blu AKA Dave Smith

"Party Bus To Hell" Premiere In Las Vegas
LAS VEGAS, NV - OCTOBER 30: Actor Brian Blu attends the premiere of "Party Bus to Hell" at AMC Town Square 18 theatres on October 30, 2017 in Las Vegas, Nevada. 

image.png.8cebda4dd9af2cd94a6fb46e42ed3311.png

Gentille is a real estate broker and she doesn't own or live in that house. She's also a self proclaimed sex expert.

Edited by druzy
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7

Another reddit gem: little Sean Jr. doesn't appear to be Megan's kid. Sean refers to her as his babysitter in an old IG (which he went back and edited since the show came on). They have definitely tried to pass the child off as Megan's bio kid, but apparently Sean had him with a surrogate.

• Love 1
On 6/29/2020 at 1:33 PM, DanaMB said:

I have not watched the show but I know of the show and about some of the couples thanks to y'all here.

Was there an African-American couple or even an interracial couple with an African American on the first season of the show?

The African American couple that is in the long distance relationship that hid it from their friends and family that mess is mad suspect. Like why would you hide it especially after dating them for so long and if she works for non-profit then she should have taken initiative to move to be with him after a certain time. Because honestly I can't see how people do these years long long distance relationships without discussing somebody potentially moving to be with the other, somebody has to be willing to make that sacrifice. The only exception to that rule is of course somebody that's in the military.

On 7/14/2020 at 3:08 AM, carolinagirl81 said:

I have not watched the show but I know of the show and about some of the couples thanks to y'all here.

Was there an African-American couple or even an interracial couple with an African American on the first season of the show?

The African American couple that is in the long distance relationship that hid it from their friends and family that mess is mad suspect. Like why would you hide it especially after dating them for so long and if she works for non-profit then she should have taken initiative to move to be with him after a certain time. Because honestly I can't see how people do these years long long distance relationships without discussing somebody potentially moving to be with the other, somebody has to be willing to make that sacrifice. The only exception to that rule is of course somebody that's in the military.

Gurl?  Distance is not this couple's primary issue.  Lol.   

He thinks she's ghetto and she don't know he ain't straight.   It's a hot, raggedy lash glue mess and I'm here for all of it.  

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
On 8/20/2020 at 10:02 AM, ZaldamoWilder said:

Gurl?  Distance is not this couple's primary issue.  Lol.   

He thinks she's ghetto and she don't know he ain't straight.   It's a hot, raggedy lash glue mess and I'm here for all of it.  

I saw part of an episode tonight where Rodney admitted cheating. Is it with a girl? WTF. Do you know?  Poor Desry was so broken up. 

• Love 2

Pervvy Bill Hutchinson

Bill Hutchinson, a wealthy man famous for dating much younger women, got busted by cops in Texas for allegedly sexually assaulting a high school girl without her consent.

Hutchinson, who appeared on the most recent season of "Marrying Millions" on A+E, was arrested Tuesday in Dallas after the accuser told cops he assaulted her inside his Highland Park home.

According to the arrest affidavit, obtained by TMZ, police say the 17-year-old girl reported the alleged incident last month. She claims Hutchinson frequently let kids drink alcohol and smoke marijuana at his home and, in May 2021 -- after she'd passed out on his couch -- he allegedly digitally penetrated her vagina.

She told cops she woke up to Hutchinson sticking his finger inside her and she was frozen with fear.

To be clear Hutchinson isn't facing charges for assaulting a minor, because the age of consent in Texas is 17.

According to the affidavit, the officer says the investigation led police to believe the girl's allegations, so cops got an arrest warrant on June 29.

Hutchinson's been released on $30,000 bond.

1 hour ago, zenme said:

I’m not surprised. Gross. 
Wanna bet Briana stays by his side because the kid is “lying”?

I think more of it will depend on whether there's another season of this show.  I don't think she's as committed to him (or he to her at this point) as they'd like us to believe.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Bill is REAL wealthy, not Rodney wealthy. I think she’s gonna take this as far as she can. She’s not gonna throw away her goose that lays the golden eggs.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, zenme said:

Bill is REAL wealthy, not Rodney wealthy. I think she’s gonna take this as far as she can. She’s not gonna throw away her goose that lays the golden eggs.

Depends on how good her self-esteem is.  If she can look away while he's doing stuff like he's been accused of, that's great, but she seemed more fragile than that.  Ex-wife tried to warn her that he was a serial cheater.  Ex-wife (for as much as I don't like her all that much) is vindicated on that point.

And I can't begin to guess what Bri's momma is gonna have to say about any of this - the one-year lease on her bungalow should be about up, no?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Completely disgusting, but totally believable. I mean, look at Bri - she looks like a juvenile teen. And after the talk about her wanting a baby, his comments about her losing her "figure", this makes perfect sense. He is repulsive.

• Love 5