Type keyword(s) to search

Cynthia Bailey: Model Behavior

• Start Topic

Lets just hope he isn't the money sucking albatross Peter was.

And yes he is, and yes she does. Seriously, where does she store all of that unicorn blood that is keeping her looking so good?

• Love 3
On 8/30/2017 at 0:31 AM, cooksdelight said:

I don't know, but if Cynthia ever decides to come out with a skin care line to keep us all looking fresh, I'm first in line!

Cynthia needs to talk to her castmates about aging gracefully. Nene and Sheree looks like a couple of try-hard clowns.

• Love 6

Depending on the day I see so much of Cynthia in Noelle's looks but sometimes she favors Leon more. Not a bad problem to have considering they're both gorgeous models! 

Cynthia sometimes contours her nose and face, in a Kevin Aucoin style, I've noticed, so that's why she can look different depending on the pic or episode scene. 

• Love 4
On 9/2/2017 at 1:15 PM, cooksdelight said:

They look that way due to all the plastic surgery. Cynthia has never had anything done that I can tell, and it shows. When women think a scalpel will make them look better, so they feel better on the inside, they are already gone.

I think Cynthia has breast implants. 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, NowVoyager said:

I think Cynthia has breast implants. 

She does, she went to get them checked out last season because it had been 10 years and she brought all of her coworkers as you do. It also resulted in everyone sideyeing Kenya when she insisted hers were real.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Does anyone know the reason why Cynthia and Peter divorced?  I know there were issues with fidelity, but....it seems like there was more too it.  Money matters.  Anyone know the finer details of the break-up?

On 04/08/2014 at 7:10 PM, Aging Goth said:

I just believe that even though Nene might have noticed Cynthia's two-faceness to others, she didn't think it would be deirected to her since they had such a close friendship.  They appeared as close as Phaedra and Kandi.  I truely believe that after Nene and Cynthia did so much with each other and taveled and celebrated the holidays togethers, Nene was totally blindsided by Cynthia at the reunion.

Cynthia and Nene were close. They were like two peas in a pod! 

If Cynthia was two faced with the other ladies then it was bound to come round to Nene.  

On 26/04/2018 at 12:55 AM, link417 said:

I don’t want to come across as a hater but that shit sounds boring as hell.

I like Cynthia she is a classy lady. Shes not about all the drama. I don't know how well her show will do but I wish her well.

On 13/11/2017 at 5:58 AM, biakbiak said:

She does, she went to get them checked out last season because it had been 10 years and she brought all of her coworkers as you do. It also resulted in everyone sideyeing Kenya when she insisted hers were real.

Cynthia did get breast implants their was an episode on it!

• Love 1
On 02/04/2018 at 6:39 AM, Jextella said:

Does anyone know the reason why Cynthia and Peter divorced?  I know there were issues with fidelity, but....it seems like there was more too it.  Money matters.  Anyone know the finer details of the break-up?

According to Cynthia she said she just didn't want to be married to Peter anymore. she reached her breaking point. They were uncompatiable.  THe chemistry was not their.  Peter on the other hand said Cynthia did not believe in his business ventures and did not believe in him.

• Love 1
On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 3:49 PM, Bb78 said:

According to Cynthia she said she just didn't want to be married to Peter anymore. she reached her breaking point. They were uncompatiable.  THe chemistry was not their.  Peter on the other hand said Cynthia did not believe in his business ventures and did not believe in him.

Neither did I, to be honest.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

I saw this on IG. That's very nice but I thought Cynthia didn't like surprises? I remember she said that when Peter proposed to hr (which was also a surprise, hence her saying she didn't like surprises). 

Anyway. Congrats! She does look happy with him.

• Love 4

I am so happy for Cynthia, they seem like a good match. Both a little awkward and goofy, both being in the public eye, both having older kid(s) from previous relationships, don’t need to hear their awkward attempts at sexy talk but I don’t need to hear non awkward ones either.

• Love 6

Cynthia does not like surprises, however it was no surprise that the two would get married, just a matter of when he would ask. The episode of Steve Harvey where they met aired in spring, but was taped months before that, so they have actually known each other a bit longer than people think. 

I have been here for the #chill sine the very beginning, so I am extremely happy for them. Maybe I'm super gullible, but I 100% believe that this is real and not for the cameras or the storyline. Besides, her life is what is shown on the show, so if this is her life this is what we will see. As long  as we have been watching Cynthia on RHOA, this is the happiest I have ever seen her look. Mike is also a catch and a great match for her, they both have their own, and I think they will be unstoppable together. Even though I absolutely love her and she is my favorite housewife with Monique from Potomac being a close second, my hope is that she stacks her coins and then fades from reality TV and lives her best life with Mike and their daughters in private. 

• Love 12
8 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

So she's done with college I see hopefully she's going online to at least have a back up plan because she's not that popular to be an influencer and LMAO actress? Honey please EVERYONE is an actor or wanna be actor in LA.

Secondly it's hella weird for a 19 year old to be living with her mother's fiance and the mother isn't there full time. 

• Love 9
On 10/21/2019 at 6:26 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

Secondly it's hella weird for a 19 year old to be living with her mother's fiance and the mother isn't there full time. 

It is odd. Does anyone know if Mike's children also live with him? If all the kids are there, then that's one thing, but if it's just him and Noelle, that's a head scratcher. I'm more surprised that Leon okayed this. Since she wants to be an actor now, it would've made more sense to live with her father since he's an actual working actor. I don't know if Leon is LA or NY based, and since LA is the place to be for entertainment, I get why'd she go to Cali.

I've always liked Noelle. She seems sensible, so I wish her the best. It is disappointing that she's left school. I think she initially wanted to be a dentist. I shouldn't be too shocked that she left considering the meltdown she had before her parents dropped her off.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Sheenieb said:

It is odd. Does anyone know if Mike's children also live with him? If all the kids are there, then that's one thing, but if it's just him and Noelle, that's a head scratcher. I'm more surprised that Leon okayed this. Since she wants to be an actor now, it would've made more sense to live with her father since he's an actual working actor. I don't know if Leon is LA or NY based, and since LA is the place to be for entertainment, I get why'd she go to Cali.

I've always liked Noelle. She seems sensible, so I wish her the best. It is disappointing that she's left school. I think she initially wanted to be a dentist. I shouldn't be too shocked that she left considering the meltdown she had before her parents dropped her off.

I don’t know if his daughters live with them, but at least one of them is an aspiring model so I would not be surprised if she lives at home to help ends meet (if she is an adult).

• Love 2

I think it’s odd that people have such a problem with it. Mike isn’t a stranger and the idea that just because they live in the same house something untoward would happen between the two of them is weird to me.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

You think it will be a Mildred Pierce situation?

Could very well happen, and @biakbiak if you’ve ever seen the movie Mildred Pierce with Joan Crawford, you’d know why it might happen. From what I’ve seen of Noelle, she’s hungry to be in the spotlight. Quit school to go live with Mom’s boyfriend.... I hope I’m wrong.

• Love 1

I have seen a shit ton of movies including Mildred Pierce (the original and the remake) and don’t see why we should assume that Noelle would betray her mother or be interested in Mike or viceversa and I find it disturbing that some many people’s mind goes there. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

I’m not surprised so many people are weirded out by this — a grown man living alone  with a young woman who is not his blood relative is strange, the optics just aren’t good. Even if he is engaged to her mom, IMO.

I agree with a poster above, I would feel differently if one or both of his kids lived there, too.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, link417 said:

I’m not surprised so many people are weirded out by this — a grown man living alone  with a young woman who is not his blood relative is strange, the optics just aren’t good. Even if he is engaged to her mom, IMO.

Since I have seen similar things happen within my circle all without incident I don’t get what optics have to do with it. He doesn’t appear to have a reputation as a sleaze and Noelle seems a sweet young adult with a good head on her shoulders wanting to see if she can do something in LA. I imagine she is probably in a better area than she could afford on her own or with friends and has some autonomy but still someone to help her out. Not to mention he travels a lot and and I imagine with both of them there Cynthia will be in LA a lot so again not seeing an issue.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Since I have seen similar things happen within my circle all without incident I don’t get what optics have to do with it. He doesn’t appear to have a reputation as a sleaze and Noelle seems a sweet young adult with a good head on her shoulders wanting to see if she can do something in LA. I imagine she is probably in a better area than she could afford on her own or with friends and has some autonomy but still someone to help her out. Not to mention he travels a lot and and I imagine with both of them there Cynthia will be in LA a lot so again not seeing an issue.

LOL, it is perfectly fine that you don’t see it. I respectfully agree to disagree.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, link417 said:

I agree with a poster above, I would feel differently if one or both of his kids lived there, too.

Yep

12 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I have seen a shit ton of movies including Mildred Pierce (the original and the remake) and don’t see why we should assume that Noelle would betray her mother or be interested in Mike or viceversa and I find it disturbing that some many people’s mind goes there. 

I was just being snarky, just relating the plot line from Mildred Pierce, the busy, hardworking mother, the playboy husband with too much time on his hands and a daughter that enjoys living the good life with no discernable job or job skills spending too much time together...wink wink, nod, nod.

Just an attempt of snarky humor, I thought that is why we are all here.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Just an attempt of snarky humor, I thought that is why we are all here.

Exactly! I got what you meant immediately. 🙂

Our minds can go anywhere we want them to, LOL!! Like I said, I hope I’m wrong but there’s no way in hell I’d send my teenage daughter across the country to live with a man I’ve been dating for a short while. I will stand behind my thought that Cynthia has made a lot of bad choices in the past and the pattern keeps repeating itself. 

• Love 8

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there a season where Cynthia said Noelle was staying with Peter in North Carolina to be close to her boyfriend? The girl seems to be directionless,  which is totally normal for her age, but hopefully she gets it together.

• Love 1

I'm not concerned about something inappropriate happening, but I do worry about the potential emotional consequences for Noelle should the relationship go south. Cynthia seems to jump into relationships with both feet, and takes Noelle right there with her.

• Love 2