Type keyword(s) to search

Cynthia Bailey: Model Behavior

• Start Topic

I think that although he would want it, spousal support demands would be a blow to Peter's manhood. After all, he's presented himself as this baller businessman, so to now expose himself as wanting to live off Cynthia's teat (explicitly...since we all know he did it) would really be in conflict with his West Indian masculinity. I wouldn't put it past him to try some sort of book/exposé/one off Bravo special to pull in a little extra cash though. 

• Love 6

Read on Tamara Tattles that she rented/bought a house on a Lake.

Good for her, I am here for Cynthia to get her groove back!

Congrats to Cynthia to finally free herself.

• Love 5

Wow. Well, if her eyewear line has been successful (I haven't really followed it), then maybe it's time to go back to places that she loved. She never did like or want to move to Atlanta.  I would hope for her own spin off but she's rather boring and i don't see her (or her immediate associates-Noelle, Leon, Malorie, Kithe [sp]) being able to carry a show. They just don't have a ton of onscreen charisma for reality even though they seem to be decent people. 

In NYC she might be able to set up shop with a real modeling agency as some sort of handler/runway coach or some affiliated job that would be better than the raggedy ass Bailey agency stuck with Atlanta strippers trying to "model" in vain.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

I guess Tamara needs to get her own stories straight.

I agree, I think she worded the first story badly, which in turn led to the confusion about whether or not Cynthia was still on the Atl. show or not. LOL

• Love 1

It's true! It's about time! I hope Cynthia has a good lawyer, Peter seems like he fights dirty.  He lies about taking money from his wife, what about all of his failed business ventures that she had to put money in to? 

I wonder if her mother and sister are biting their "I told you so" tongues.  All the signs were there and the fact that he wanted a separate apartment, the red flags were flying and she ignored them all. 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

But he is a successful business man with many successful businesses, lol.

He also never has taken money from Cynthia or cheated on her, despite video of him fondling some other woman.

He claims not to have seen Cynthia for months and you expect me to believe that he is faithful.  This is the same guy who felt justified in flying with his friends to Venezuela to have sex, because Cynthia had the nerve to get sick.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, qtpye said:

Dude is desperately trying to hold on to some fame, before he becomes totally irrelevant. 

Well, according to what he told WW, he will be on this upcoming Atl. HW season and he is getting paid for it. He is desperate for money as well as fame! LOL

He then seemed to reference Parks' RHOA paycheck as a way that she could have helped her hubby. “So she’s getting a a check and she wants to marry him,” Thomas said. “Part of her obligation to her husband is to help him out. If you’re getting check for a million dollars, you can’t give him fifty grand that he can get himself together and do his own thing?

Peter is making me so mad that steam is coming out of my ears.  Can anyone here, male or female, tell me the last time someone cut them a check for $50K?

Here a convict with no prospects get a  a nice looking educated wife and a lifestyle his ass could never afford and he has the nerve to complain?

I mean with that 50k you could invest and make it grow or start up a nice little business with it (master barber or personal trainer, etc.).  No, you waste it leasing flashy rides and going to strip clubs.

THIS also tells me all I need to know about how Peter treated Cynthia's money.  He probably thinks he never borrowed money from his wife, because he though all her money belonged to him, anyway.

I am married and my husband and I share all our money.  However, we both are very responsible and put family first.  Peter and Apollo would just spend all your money (probably on other women) and leave you when you are broke.

• Love 8
48 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

Wow, it's about time Cynthia got divorced from Peter! It's a shame we won't be seeing her on the next season of RHoA. She might be interesting if she were.

She is still on the Atl. HW show. She bought a new house on a lake close by and is currently filming according to TT.

She is still listed as a cast member for season 9 (it's basically the same cast from season 8, though with Shereé upgraded to Housewife once again, and Kim Fields gone).

Glad she's getting away from Peter. He really did drag her down.

That home is beautiful....and it's finished! I like the seclusion because I've in a city most of my life. Peace and quiet is a luxury. I'm glad Cynthia found a place that's quiet and she won't be in a home that reminds her of the horrible years she spent with Peter every time she turns a corner.

• Love 3

Good lord Cynthia, you are good to be rid of that one.

Peter believes that if your husband lies, cheats, steals and whatever the wife should have his back.  I guess it never occurs to him that a husband should not be doing that shit in the first place.

This is also the guy who was planning a trip to have sex with women in Venezuala, because his wife had a real medical issue.  I guess that ride or die only works one way for Peter.

• Love 5

Oh, my! Are those Coke cans in Kandi's hair?

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 8:23 PM, cooksdelight said:

Is that NeNe in white? What in the hell has she done to her face?

Is THAT who that is? Hokey smokes! I would have NEVER guessed!

• Love 1
On 7/24/2017 at 3:10 PM, Ubiquitous said:

Oh, my! Are those Coke cans in Kandi's hair?

Is THAT who that is? Hokey smokes! I would have NEVER guessed!

She on her 19th nose. And she's lost a ton of weight. She's gone from Atl slim to LA slim.

• Love 4