Type keyword(s) to search

Cynthia Bailey: Model Behavior

• Start Topic

I used to really like Cynthia.  This season was a total miss for her storyline and styling wise.

I usually do not condone violence, but could some of you lovely ladies from the islands go kick Cynthia's ass for that offensive stereotype she portrayed in Kenya's pilot?  She really needs to stick to her day job (modeling and reality t.v.) because girl can not act to save her life.  I could barely understand a word she was saying and I have never had a problem understanding someone from Jamaica.

• Love 1

What has Cynthia done to her face?

She looked incredibly bad during the reunion.  Can't put my finger on it but she looked masculine and her cheeks looked plump but her face looked gaunt.  

Can't say the woman has no hustle, she stays on it.

Hell, she needs to. Peter won't let her bank account rest.

And pass on the eyewear -- personally didn't think any of the frames were that interesting. 

• Love 3

I just clicked over from the Judge Judy thread to see if anyone else caught the tmz clip Brooklynista posted. Smh. As JJ would say: "Beauty fades. Dumb is forever." Sigh! Well, Cynthia is hardly the first person to be a fool for love. It's just that I always thought she married a bit beneath her station. And now he embarrasses her in public?!? The gall!

• Love 1

I think we all know this is not the first time Peter has cheated, nor is it the first time he was caught. It's just the first time he was caught on social media for everyone to see. She's so dam defensive about her marriage that she'll let Peter get away with just about anything to save face.

• Love 5

Ah, OK, I thought they were married. She must have been going through her Kandi-stage-of-life back then when getting married was an option. The longer Cynthia stays married to this asshole, the more money he can claim she owes him in a settlement. Unless she can prove adultery, and get a good attorney to hang him out to dry.

Porsha tried to clue her in.

Yep, and that's what people are posting on Cynthia's Facebook page. You cannot make a comment yourself, just reply to Cynthia's posts. They are all off the rails. Cynthia is trying to promote her business and people are telling her what a fool she is for staying with Peter.

• Love 2

I mean, I don't know why people are shocked that Cynthia isn't leaving him. She basically said it would have been okay for him to cheat because she had fibroids and wasn't interested in sex. 

She's not going to admit she was wrong. She's not going to give anyone the satisfaction of saying I told you so. She'll sit back for another 10 years as he bleeds her dry and he'll be the one to trade her in for some new weak meat.

• Love 7

At what point did Cynthia's self-worth take such a massive nose dive? Was she like this before Peter?? I don't get it. Peter has no redeeming qualities, as far as I can tell. I also saw him heavily eyeballing Claudia at one point during the reunion. What a slime ball.

• Love 2

Judging from posts, many people find Peter attractive. I imagine that in real life, he has some appeal and he is a television personality. It's possible his ability to attract the casual lay has increased recently. He runs a cash business after all and can sport and grand as well.

The Porshas of the world would be there.

Except it was a "Porsha" who called him out on his BS. It's the Cynthias of the world who appear to be attracted to the likes of Peter.

Cynthias of this world are in denial about him; Porshas of this world are right there while it's happening.

• Love 1
(edited)

He has sufficient cash to throw around for girls. He admits he spends his afternoons in titty bars. He may not be a millionaire, but he has attraction for some women in his person, he is a television personality and has cash to throw around. He can get laid.

Porsha puts out for guys who give her purses. Where's her real estate? She's not being kept, she has gigs. She isn't Pamela Churchill or Babe Paley, just a good time girl.

Edited by SFoster21

Peter can't buy anyone a Bentley or Rolls or whatever Porsha is driving these days. Between his lawsuits, the child support for his many illegitimate children, and his money pits, homeboy is broke. And dragging Cynthia down with him. Because the Cynthias of the world aren't even wise enough to get purses out of the deal. They'd rather have "true love."

Cynthia should have listened to her gut before getting married. Remember how sick and nervous she was? A model who's sure of herself would not be nervous about being in front of people. A woman who knows she's marrying the wrong guy will get sick to her stomach beforehand. And Peter's eyes were blood red, he was high as a kite.

• Love 3

Peter can't buy anyone a Bentley or Rolls or whatever Porsha is driving these days. Between his lawsuits, the child support for his many illegitimate children, and his money pits, homeboy is broke. And dragging Cynthia down with him. Because the Cynthias of the world aren't even wise enough to get purses out of the deal. They'd rather have "true love."

It's been pointed out that many expensive cars are available on leases. Money spent on an expensive car is money thrown away. Peter had no trouble scoring a car on the show. He has income and his wife has credit. And Porsha would do Peter in a heartbeat to stick it to Cynthia.

It's been pointed out that many expensive cars are available on leases. Money spent on an expensive car is money thrown away. Peter had no trouble scoring a car on the show. He has income and his wife has credit. And Porsha would do Peter in a heartbeat to stick it to Cynthia.

Porsha didn't lease that car. It's in someone else's name. My point is that she does not date broke men like peter. Say what you want about her lifestyle but we will never see her letting a brokeass loser drain her pockets the way we see it happen to the Cynthias of the world.

• Love 5

Porsha didn't lease that car. It's in someone else's name. My point is that she does not date broke men like peter. Say what you want about her lifestyle but we will never see her letting a brokeass loser drain her pockets the way we see it happen to the Cynthias of the world.

Peter doesn't drain the purses of any women he's fooling with. And I did not post to talk about P v C in terms of who would handle marriage to a pocket drainer. (Frankly, Porsha has enough "wealth" to attract the kind of guy that charms you and empties your pockets; she's certainly stupid enough to go there) but to say that Porsha's good time girl friends would have the skinny on Peter.

Her one foray into a wealthy lifestyle was a failure. So she can make "Cynthia" mistakes. YMMV.

How do you know whose name the car is in? Then it's not Porsha's, is it?

Peter doesn't drain the purses of any women he's fooling with. And I did not post to talk about P v C in terms of who would handle marriage to a pocket drainer. (Frankly, Porsha has enough "wealth" to attract the kind of guy that charms you and empties your pockets; she's certainly stupid enough to go there) but to say that Porsha's good time girl friends would have the skinny on Peter.

Her one foray into a wealthy lifestyle was a failure. So she can make "Cynthia" mistakes. YMMV.

How do you know whose name the car is in? Then it's not Porsha's, is it?

The rumor is that a male friend got it for her. Which goes to my point...she and her friends seem to date men with money. Peter doesn't qualify. He seems to date women who are fine with being groped in the club. Which is good, because he can't afford to do much else.

Either way, Cynthia is and will always be the big loser here. Sad. :(

• Love 2

Cynthia will never leave Peter because she doesn't want her mother and sister to say, "I told you so."  She'll stay with him even if he screws another woman in their bed, in front of her.

What will it take to get Cynthia to break down and leave that loser?  Is she really going to waste more years of her life and more mountains of money just to avoid having to give her mother and sister the satisfaction?  Their relationship is doomed.  She should cut her losses.  Because eventually, one day, she will have to hear the "I told you so's."  She might as well do it while she still has something left in the bank.  Big old dummy. 

• Love 1

What will it take to get Cynthia to break down and leave that loser?  Is she really going to waste more years of her life and more mountains of money just to avoid having to give her mother and sister the satisfaction?  Their relationship is doomed.  She should cut her losses.  Because eventually, one day, she will have to hear the "I told you so's."  She might as well do it while she still has something left in the bank.  Big old dummy.

I don't think she'll break. She is so determined to not here the "I told you so's" that she would even stay if some young thang showed up on her doorstep w a baby Uncle Ben.

• Love 4

IMHO  Peter has had his fingers in her purse since day one.  She can claim she wants to be in business with him but this is only a cover to make him look successful an make her look like a good businesswomen.  She goes where the wind blows an would fit right in with the .99 flip flops I saw at walmart the other day.

OMG, I am just now watching the finale of Season 3 and I can't believe with all of those doubts, the tears from her mom and sister that she would go through with this.  Such a beautiful woman.  How could she end up with such a sour fucking loser?

• Love 3

For me, Cynthia is hands down the most beautiful housewife of any city.

Absolutley that is one gorgeous woman (though I hope that look she had during the reuinion goes away quick).

• Love 3
According to Peter, it was the coffee shop not Bar None

Guess you're right. So the eviction notice must have been for that.  still a mess as this was a business he didn't tell Cynthia he was starting or using her money to develop

Edited by Aging Goth
  • Love 1