Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
AnswersWanted

S03.E08: Unfit

2 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

More style over substance. People don't fly up into the air (in slo-mo, of course)and do some wacky acrobatics when shot, as though they're in the Matrix. They just drop like a sack of potatoes, but I guess that's not dramatic enough.

Yea I knew it was bullshit, unless of course Gilead had guns with so much power they can do that.

2 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Didn't she say she was married? I thought that's what she told Noelle. 

Noelle asked her if she was ever married or something, and she said something vague about how their used to be someone in her life. Could mean she was divorced or I guess widowed or I guess just in a serious thing that never turned to marriage.

30 minutes ago, Kel Varnsen said:

Yea I knew it was bullshit, unless of course Gilead had guns with so much power they can do that.

Noelle asked her if she was ever married or something, and she said something vague about how their used to be someone in her life. Could mean she was divorced or I guess widowed or I guess just in a serious thing that never turned to marriage.

If she’d been divorced, wouldn’t that render her ineligible for any sort of position of status in Gilead?

• Like 2

Just now, Ceindreadh said:

If she’d been divorced, wouldn’t that render her ineligible for any sort of position of status in Gilead?

I'd think so.  Maybe she killed him.  Ha.

More likely,  he dumped her for her sister, and then she "accidentally" killed their baby.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

1 minute ago, Ceindreadh said:

Probably except the leaders of Gilead are nothing if not giant hypocrites. I could see them looking the other way especially for aunts just so they don't have to deal with lady stuff.

• Like 2