Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E18: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I'm widowed as well.  I certainly don't blame Dorinda for not having John live with her or stay over.    I am quite happy with my high school crush, but he's not living with and I see no reason for us to ever go that route.  Keeps the romance alive to have separate places!

But I do think Dorinda treats him like shit.  He may enjoy whatever crumbs she gives him, but the only positive comments she ever makes about him is loving that he's a dry cleaner.  If that's his only appeal, let him go.  I wouldn't waste my time with someone whose only appeal is what they could do for me materially.  I know she said she "enjoys him" but when they film the two of them together, it sure doesn't seem like it.  Find someone that truly makes you happy. It may require you being alone for a while, but why date someone you don't seem to give two fucks about?  

nice post.  thank you.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

Sorry.  I think the braids she wears looks absolutely ridiculous on her.  .  But if you'll notice, my original post was sharing my opinion of her high ponytail and braids, not a general indictment of what you look like in them, sheesh.

Not the way I took it, only in regards to the age factor since I'm close to Tinsley.  I know I look adorable in them,  lol.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I think that the bolded part is why I ultimately came down on Lu's side in that whole exchange. Lu actually pretty much immediately said, "of course he's welcome," so it doesn't feel to me like Lu was deliberately trying to "snub" John. But Dorinda was determined to make this an issue - it was never about John's feelings about the situation, it was always about Dorinda's. Once again, Dorinda was making it all about her, which is why it is so rich that she complains about Lu doing the same thing. 

Luann only really snapped back with the "it's not my problem" when Dorinda kept pushing by Text. If Dorinda had actually cared about John's feelings, rather than just trying to punish Lu for reasons I can't begin to fathom, Dorinda would have said, "okay, thanks, I appreciate it," as soon as Lu said he was welcome to come. It was never about John. It was always about Dorinda wanting an excuse to go after Lu.

I was on Lu's side of this situation as well.  If it meant something to Dorinda she needed to ask WELL before the show.  Lu had enough going on in her own life than to worry about Dorinda's boyfriend.  

• Love 10
(edited)
21 minutes ago, larapu2000 said:

Not the way I took it, only in regards to the age factor since I'm close to Tinsley.  I know I look adorable in them,  lol.

Ha, well admittedly I'm 52 and I have very strong feelings on hairstyles on women after a certain age.  Like I HATED Kyle's long jet black hair and also Vanderpump's hair! I'm not opposed to braids per se, but I don't like the two braids in the front like Tinsley wears.  

I also hated Lu with the braids! I'm sure they look cute on you!

180418_3704482_This_Might_Be_the_Most_Aw

Edited by sasha206
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Didn’t Andy ask Lu about how Dennis helped her?  Nice of Bethenny to answer for her.  On super manic mode. 

She sucked the air right out of the room...control freak, narcissist, self absorbed, self centered...

44 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

Oh god, I so agree. I am 100% supportive of Dorinda not having John live with her, seeing him only a couple of times per week etc. As a divorced woman, I don't think I will EVER get married again. Frankly, I'd prefer not to live with a man again. The idea of having a solid partner who I see a few times a week seems GREAT. Ideal! But....I hope I don't treat him like crap. 

Eccchhh...when Dorinda said she still has sex with him. Gross...I need to scrub that image out of my brain. 

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

I know, right?!  And yet there is this illusion that Bethenny really, really matters to this franchise.  Andy is more than happy to perpetuate this illusion too.  Weird.

Rumour has it that Beth has a lot of dirt on ol' Andy.

• Useful 5
  • Love 1

From what Bethenny said last night it sounded like Dennis was very manipulative. He said he loved her, wanted to marry her but then he wasn't even divorced yet. When Bethenny would pull away and date other people then he would swoop in and propose...again. Then it would be back to same old same old...he played her. Especially on Mothers Day. Wow. They had an unhealthy relationship relationship. And he was using opioids...how did she not know this? I think Bethenny thought of him in a more paternal sense...he checked off those boxes for her...older, wiser, loved Brynn and was fatherly to her...but despite what she says, she was not romantically or physically attracted to him. 

She really is a drama queen and quite the bossy know it all...I don't know how any guy could be with her for more than 10 minutes. And I wish she would stop saying the new guy "courted" her...what is this, the antebellum South and she's Scarlet O'Hara being "courted" by one of many beaux? Get outta here.

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
18 hours ago, chewycandy said:

Is it my tv or does Ramona look like she’s being filmed through a different filter 

My TV has vertical lines whenever they cut to her. I was panicking because I thought there was something wrong with it! WTF is going on!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I think Ramona said she had cavities underneath her original veneers.  That can happen.

That's they way I understood it too.  Decay can start at the margins of veneers or crowns.  I see this frequently with veneers and crowns that have been on a long time.  From what I could see, I thought Ramona's veneers looked good.  Sometimes dentists can make the lower anterior teeth look too big and unnatural, and with the quick view we got, it seemed that Ramona's looked in proportion.   They didn't look like butter beans or chiclets.  I've seen some very ugly dental work over the years!  

1 hour ago, Yours Truly said:

Maybe not a gaggle every where and at all times but still. It's okay for Lu to be unnerved by even the slightest of increased attempts at candid, private shots of her. 

If it didn't happen to Bethenny, then it didn't happen to anybody else.  Pfftt.  😉  

1 hour ago, Yours Truly said:

I don't care what anyone says, Lu makes the most out of what life throws at her and that ain't no lie. The fact that she gets hated on for that is really disheartening to me. 

For me, it's that LuAnn seems to take herself & her cabaret act so seriously ("this is show biz, folks!")  As a viewer, I don't know if she really believes that she can sing, or is she in on the joke?  She's never been self-deprecating (that I can remember) about it, and I would think she would be if she admitted that her vocal skills are lacking.  I think this is the first time she's owned up to it.  I applaud her for what she's doing, but if I spent the money to hear her sing, I'd at least expect her to be in tune.  I get it though how this is the one thing that is helping to keep her sober.  She surely doesn't need to be sitting at home all by herself.  

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, lizajane said:

Rumour has it that Beth has a lot of dirt on ol' Andy.

I find it difficult to believe that Andy would have any fucks to give about dirt anyone would have on him. He seems unperturbed about any revelations about himself on TV, and he regularly gloats about this and that. I don't think he gives a shit. I mean, look at his WWHL show - it's a swirling lawsuit waiting to happen with all the objectification that goes on regularly. Naw, I think that's a rumor someone started for shits and giggles.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12

I'm not sure if it's a function of a bad memory or a differnent storyline, but when John was first introduced, Ramona and Bethanny went for him hard core. Bethanny and John got into it and Bethanny called him a cokehead on camera. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Otherkate said:

was separated from my ex for over three years before we divorced and I would have been extremely weirded out if he had decided to spend Mother's Day with me during that time and we have a perfectly pleasant relationship. Unlike me and my ex who were

Based on her IG which people went through after his death Dennis and his ex regularly hung out both with their children and without so it seems they had more than a perfectly pleasant relationship, so it’s not out of the realm of possibility.

• Love 12
18 hours ago, QuinnM said:

OMG, I’m sorry Luann’s text pretty much is Luann digging her own grave.

I wished they showed the date and time stamp of the Luann/Dorinda text stream vs. the date and time stamp of the Luann invites Scott/Tinsley text stream.

I still believe Luann did this on purpose as a jab at Dorinda. Dorinda and Luann were in a bad place, and Luann knows John holds the Sniff Sniff stash. Luann knew she was in the shit house and wanted to make sure Dorinda didn't have immediate access to her happy powder.

• Love 5
(edited)
46 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

If it didn't happen to Bethenny, then it didn't happen to anybody else.  Pfftt.  😉  

For me, it's that LuAnn seems to take herself & her cabaret act so seriously ("this is show biz, folks!")  As a viewer, I don't know if she really believes that she can sing, or is she in on the joke?  She's never been self-deprecating (that I can remember) about it, and I would think she would be if she admitted that her vocal skills are lacking.  I think this is the first time she's owned up to it.  I applaud her for what she's doing, but if I spent the money to hear her sing, I'd at least expect her to be in tune.  I get it though how this is the one thing that is helping to keep her sober.  She surely doesn't need to be sitting at home all by herself.  

It does happen to Beth which is why her mocking Lu seemed even more bizarre to me.. 

See I think this is where things get misconstrued. I do think she does take the idea of her being a celebrity seriously and she's not wrong. I think people expect Lu to take all of her efforts as one big, ongoing, joke and or fluke and that really shouldn't be expected of her. I do think she does get offended at how hard the others try to diminish her success. I think that's where most of her defiance comes from. She's made it this far jumping from one project to the next, expanding her popularity and there is something to be said about that. She gets that the others want her to tone it down but I've never been one to subscribe to dulling your own light in order to make sourpusses more comfortable. I think it's more insulting for the women to constantly try to rain on Lu's parade all the time and I admire Lu's adamant defiance to their brand of "friendships".

The women constantly try to tell Lu that her endeavors aren't really all that impressive, trying their best to minimize her shows etc. etc. I mean it's such a running pattern. It's like for some reason anything Lu does should always be considered some mediocre nothing of an accomplishment when in reality what Lu has done and has been a part of over the years is pretty significant. Maybe she doesn't reach the heights of some giants in whatever industry she's dipping her toes in but since when is that the standard for pride in oneself? Drive to move forward to bigger and better things?  Her complete faith in herself and appreciation for her talents is the main reason these producers, agents or whoever is in charge of delivering a product seek HER out or entertain any pitches HER camp may throw out to them. In essence they are trying to get Lu to dim the lights on the very thing that affords her these opportunities.

It's not that Lu isn't in on the joke, it's that it really isn't a joke. Her show is what it's meant to be. A crowd pleasing entertaining show and she does it well. It really bugs that the women seem to require Lu to issue disclaimers here and there about her "lack of talent" in order to placate their less than impressed attitudes with her. Hey, they are free not to be impressed but what bothers me is their constant need to try and have Lu express the same unimpressed sentiment about HER OWN accomplishments. That's where the whole "is Lu in on the joke" sours for me. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 10

What was the bullshit Beth was trying to sell about her company that apparently so many were interested in.  She doesn't want to run an operation and people but she let go of highly paid positions.  I am guessing Beth is spinning that her Skinny Girl isn't doing that well.  She tried to dump it and no one bought so she had to let go of some of the highly paid.

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
11 minutes ago, film noire said:

I would not be surprised if the reason Andy defers to Bethenny (especially in allowing her to run reunions) has to do with dirt she's got on him.  He and Frankel do have crossed-path moments (both attended Boston University, both lived at Warren Towers, and even though she left for NYU - and may not have met him while in BU -  I'm sure she's heard all the dirt.)

Whatever the reason, she's in charge, not him,  and it makes every reunion an exercise in halo-shining as Bethenny rolls out more lies,  in order to make all her previous lies (the ones told during the season itself) disappear. How dumb do Andy & Co think we are? Do they believe we all suffer from collective amnesia? Too stupid to notice the Grand Canyon-like gap between What Frankel Said Then and What Frankel Says Now?

Why was she allowed to present a carefuly crafted narrative, without any of the lies in that narrative challenged, at the reunion itself?

Why wasn't she called on the carpet for telling Dorinda she and Dennis were engaged, only to turn around and now say they never were engaged? Who takes an engagement ring if you're not engaged? Did she see the relationship as a chance to go jewelry shopping? Is there not a promise made in the taking of a ring offered with a proposal? If not, why did she spend all season calling him her fiance? She used Dennis in a revolting, self-serving way  - presenting him as her soulmate, "her person"  -- and yet, turns out, not so much.  On and off again boyfriend, someone she only saw in between fucking the hot new guy, who is now her soulmate (but maybe not - stay tuned for more revisionist lies in 2020).

Bethenny Frankel behaved as if clad in widow's weeds all season, only to dance last night on Shield's coffin while singing (cabaret style) "So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night!  I'm glad you're dead, a better dame am I!"

FFS. Just once, I'd like to see a reunion where Frankel is treated the same way every other housewife is treated; not only confronted with every lie told, but grilled for even telling lies to begin with.

Andy Cohen is Bethenny's bitch.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Shannah Banana said:

Interesting!  I haven't heard such rumors...can you elaborate if it's allowed here.

All I know is what I read about him on Page Six. From what I've read he's quite the pick up artist. Even when his baby surrogate went into labor he was partying in West Hollywood and trying to pick young guys. 

• Love 2

I thought the deal was that Dorinda thought/had been told Lu's show was just going to be a ladies-only night.  Then Scott came into town and somehow got invited/included, so Dorinda wondered/asked about John.  (Maybe last minute.).   Or Dorinda didn't know Scott was a last minute thing and got in a tizzy because John wasn't invited?  Something like that.

• Love 7
38 minutes ago, Shannah Banana said:

Interesting!  I haven't heard such rumors...can you elaborate if it's allowed here.

I don't know what she has on him, but I am sure if he crosses her, we will find out.... He is definitely her bitch.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Andy should just take the day off and let her host the reunion. She speaks more than him, she directs the conversation, she speaks for others, on behalf of others, over others. Christ, she is awful and exhausting. 

He did take the day off because he didn’t do his job. Why was he there if he was going to let a Bethenny do his job.

First, I am one of those who call him Satan Andy; my dislike of him keeps growing.

He didn’t have control last night and the other recent reunions for other of the housewives shows were awful because people yelled over each other and he didn’t rein anything or anyone in.

• Love 12
49 minutes ago, kicksave said:

All I know is what I read about him on Page Six. From what I've read he's quite the pick up artist. Even when his baby surrogate went into labor he was partying in West Hollywood and trying to pick young guys. 

I keep waiting for some young guy to come out that he was #metoo'd by him.  Based on how fucking pervy he is on WWHL it surprises me it hasn't happened yet

• Love 10
1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

I think Beth's MO is to spin every relationship into one that makes it sound like they just can't live without her.  Dennis couldn't stand her being with someone else!  The caterer was soooooo into her but she wasn't ready for it.  Paul courts her!  Every time she talks about men it is always about how badly they want her.  Hell Dennis wants her so bad he was trying to pull her into the afterlife!

But it was so good he died so she can be in the great place she is today!

Her ego is ridiculous.

• Love 11
22 hours ago, bosawks said:

It was really considerate of Dennis to die so Beth could be the person she is today.

I feel bad for Dennis's family. They don't deserve having Beth trying to get sympathy over his death.

I am shocked that Beth would say that dead Dennis was trying to pull her while she was having a food allergy.

• Love 20
3 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Based on her IG which people went through after his death Dennis and his ex regularly hung out both with their children and without so it seems they had more than a perfectly pleasant relationship, so it’s not out of the realm of possibility.

I'm sure that's true. We hung out all the time together too. We're still friends, though we hang out less now that he's remarried and moved farther out. I'm just saying that people often insinuate that this woman is sitting around the wronged damsel while that bitch mistress Bethenny steals him away from her and his family when the fact is they had both moved on from their marriage, regardless of what a piece of paper said. Lots of people do this and get divorced years later. His wife has been in a relationship and she seems happy in it. It's nice that they were all able to move on while maintaining their own close relationship. It's the ideal situation. Sad the way it all ended. 

4 hours ago, kicksave said:

I think Bethenny thought of him in a more paternal sense...he checked off those boxes for her...older, wiser, loved Brynn and was fatherly to her...but despite what she says, she was not romantically or physically attracted to him. 

I tend to agree with this.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, kicksave said:

he checked off those boxes for her...older, wiser, l

He was only two or three years older and ran a sleazy business so I don’t think either of those things are true.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

People make such a BIG deal that Dennis, Paul etc are still married but are dating...ie:you’re dating a married man.....,when people have the amount of money and assets that they do divorces can take years and years....,my sister in law was nowhere near as wealthy as them and her divorce took 6 years to finalize....real estate had to be sold, stocks divided etc. they actually considered tax implications etc as to when to finalize. They were both engaged to other people yet still “married” to each other. 

Its not a big deal...at all.

• Useful 3
  • Love 16
3 minutes ago, Real Housewife LI said:

when people have the amount of money and assets that they do divorces can take years and years....,my sister

Though the first step is usually filing for divorce which Dennis never did.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19
3 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

I mean it's such a running pattern. It's like for some reason anything Lu does should always be considered some mediocre nothing of an accomplishment when in reality what Lu has done and has been a part of over the years is pretty significant.

What she has done is great, but it doesn't negate the fact that she can't sing very well.  I think the ladies get irritated at being expected to make continued appearances at her shows.  I could handle one or two of them, but any more than that wouldn't be something I'd want to do.  I think they've seen enough.  It would be like Tinsley being Ringmaster of the circus every night for months.  Sure, the ladies would go a few times, but after that they'd be done! 

I understand that this is LuAnn's big moment, but I can also understand why the ladies get tired of hearing about it.   I do think they were unfair to her in certain moments, but on the other hand, LuAnn can be rather snobbish about things.  I think the ladies need to be a little more understanding about her struggle with alcohol, but LuAnn needs to tone it down with the "show biz" talk.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
(edited)
37 minutes ago, Real Housewife LI said:

People make such a BIG deal that Dennis, Paul etc are still married but are dating...ie:you’re dating a married man.....,when people have the amount of money and assets that they do divorces can take years and years....,my sister in law was nowhere near as wealthy as them and her divorce took 6 years to finalize....real estate had to be sold, stocks divided etc. they actually considered tax implications etc as to when to finalize. They were both engaged to other people yet still “married” to each other. 

Its not a big deal...at all.

It's not a big deal to date a married in the process of divorce.  Hell, my high school crush's (now boyfriend) wife cheated on him, and he was in the process of divorcing her when we started seeing each other.  I would've never taken a proposal seriously and would've thought he was an idiot to propose to me before his divorce was even final.  If he just had an estranged wife and never filed papers AND then proposed to me, I would've laughed in his face.  

For me, it's not that she's date someone who isn't divorced, it's that she apparently took a marriage proposal seriously and bragged about it and yet he never even filed the paperwork to divorce!  If divorces of the wealthy take forever, how could you ever take a proposal seriously when that engagement could be six years?  And he hasn't even filed!

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 13
(edited)
23 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

Don't love Sonja's dress, but her hair and makeup are on point and she looks gorgeous!  Even with all the eye-rolling and looks of derision...

I think her dress is horribly unflattering. Her boobs look smooshed and her torso looks like a blob. Maybe it looks better when she’s standing? 

Is something up with one of Ramona’s eyes or eyebrows?

Bethenny somehow managed to make herself look like the long suffering victim from Dennis’ death and artfully sidestepped Andy’s questions about dating other guys while she was seeing Dennis. She also looks scary when she smiles. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 11
6 hours ago, Otherkate said:

I wear braids fairly often too. I like when Tinsley wears braids. The trouble for me is that there is no balance with her. She goes little girl on everything all at once - the clothes, the makeup, the personality. She's giving braids a bad name!

I don't have the amount hair for braids but I wish I did .  I would wear them often.

• Love 4
(edited)

I don't know what dirt Bethenny could have on Andy that he doesn't already share.  

I listen to his Sirius show, and he shares a lot.  Yes, he's a pick-up artist, so what?  The guys are into him too.  Yes, he has threesomes, so what?  The guys want it too.  Yes, he dates guys who are half his age, but so what?  They like him too.

He's open about all the pot he smokes, all the late-night partying, and yes, he did all this while his surrogate was carrying his baby.  She wasn't his wife.

He's also very open about wanting a true partner but not being able to find....THE guy.  He says he can find sex anytime he wants, but not....his person.

But he is dating this one guy now, and I think he really likes him.  And, this guy is way more age-appropriate....He's 40, not mid-20's like most of the guys he dates.  He sounds hopeful.

I'm not sure what else Bethenny could have on him.

Me?  I think Andy adores Bethenny 'cause girl can pull in the ratings.  Love her or hate her, we all watch her (I'm in the "hate her" camp, BTW).

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 10

Can someone explain to me why  Ramona was chastised so harshly for saying Dennis used drugs when now we find out he would disappear for days at a time suggesting some sort of substance abuse as a rational explanation.   Didn't Bethenny say he was a no show for Mother's Day and left her frequently alone?  What was the reason if he was not using drugs? 

• Useful 4
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, biakbiak said:

He was only two or three years older and ran a sleazy business so I don’t think either of those things are true.

Huh...he looked older for sure...I thought he was finance guy. He certainly had his own  money and could afford an apartment in Trump Tower, private jets and that rock he bought for B.

• Love 1
(edited)
44 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Huh...he looked older for sure...I thought he was finance guy. He certainly had his own  money and could afford an apartment in Trump Tower, private jets and that rock he bought for B.

He was a lawyer who basically did the equivalent of payday loans for lawsuits. He was being investigated by the feds when he died.

i don’t remember where the article was so don’t know if it was reliable but there was a story after he died that his estate was only worth $11 million.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

Guys. STOP commenting on other people's opinions of Bethenny. No more sentences containing "Bethenny haters" or "Bethenny Lovers" or "I know everyone loves/hates Bethenny" or "Since so many people love/hate Bethenny" or "I don't know why everyone loves/hates Bethenny". It's not that hard to not say those things. Comment on Bethenny herself, not on her fans or detractors. Same goes for all the other housewives. Comment on the show, not your fellow posters or Real Housewives fans.

• Love 12
8 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Ramona was SUCH A BITCH to say that she thought Luanne was drinking  on the side. How completely fucked up is that? Ramona has the classic toxic Catholic blame personality. Just ridicule and humiliate people so they will shape up. 

Oh my god.  My Mom has this, but she claims to be Buddhist!

I thought Sonia looked beautiful at the reunion. Dorinda's dress was super duper pretty. I didn't like Luanne's outfit with all the prom-ish crap. I'm sure it's expensive, but it looks too much. 

I agree that Sonja and Dorinda looked great!  But I honestly liked how Luann and Ramona looked too.

• Love 3

I don't love to hate Bethanny. I hope to never see her again and I wish God erases her from my mind. She has said funny things before, but so has JEFFREY DAHMER!

Dorinda is pissed that Luanne didn't even her to the clam bake. But Bethanny is the one that orchestrated that but Dorinda is clearly ignoring that fact.

You're hilarious.

Dorinda is wayyyyyyyyy too "kiss the ring" with Bethenny like 90% of the time.  It's ironic that Dorinda claims Luann want people to worship her.  And what are you and Andy, doing, Dorinda?  I'm surprised you don't offer to carry Bethenny's train everywhere like she's a goddamn Queen or Bride!

• Love 9
(edited)
6 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I think Beth's MO is to spin every relationship into one that makes it sound like they just can't live without her.  Dennis couldn't stand her being with someone else!  The caterer was soooooo into her but she wasn't ready for it.  Paul courts her!  Every time she talks about men it is always about how badly they want her.  Hell Dennis wants her so bad he was trying to pull her into the afterlife!

Yes.  And I know women like this in real life, too.  A bartender will ask a woman "What'll you have" and the woman will turn around to me and say "He really likes me."  There are many men who do this too.  You know it's true!

I had a friend once who went to a (male) strip club and she was convinced that the stripper was really into her.  She was like every stereotype I've heard about a man!   I found the delusion embarrassing.....  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
(edited)
6 hours ago, film noire said:

Why was she allowed to present such a carefuly crafted narrative - almost without interruption - and without any of the lies and spin in her narrative challenged, at the reunion itself? 

I've said this before - I KNOW - but I bitch about this EVERY RHONY reunion!

I love RHONY, I love the franchise , but the reunions always RUIN everything for me!

People like Aviva, Ramona, Luann, Sonja, are far from perfect - I honestly wouldn't even go that far with Jules, I love her - but why does Bethenny get to steamroll all over everyone?  I hate it, hate it, hate it.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 19
On 7/11/2019 at 9:39 PM, Neurochick said:

I can't stand that nasty ponytail Doridna wears in her TH's.  She looks like an old woman trying to look young.

I actually like Dorinda (most of the time), but yes, that long ponytail is awful!

• Love 13

I think I was stunned a lil bit when right after speaking about Dennis, Beth says...."hard pill to swallow." 

I woke my dog up yelling, "OH SHIT!"

SHALLOW Moment.....

NYC is on top of my Bravo must haves but I did not like the dresses this year;/  

• LOL 2
  • Love 7