Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E18: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

(edited)

The reunion is all about listening to the HWs bitch and moan while Andy encourages them. So far we heard from Bethenny and Dorinda.   There are three reunion episodes so who's up next week?  

Edited by AnnA
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Wow, is it just me or does and really not like Luann?  Every question he asks her is shade.  The previews have him asking if they think she can sing?  She can’t Andy.  Shut up.  You’re the one that encouraged these songs.

• Love 19
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

Omg that whole first hour could have been condensed into 15min and not missed anything. 

I was legitimately shocked when I looked at the time and realized that the first part was already over.  We didn't even get anywhere!

• Love 17
(edited)

Ramona looked terrible.   Don't they have a hair stylist help them get ready?   I couldn't see much of her dress but it reminded me of one I saw her wearing in photos and thought was awful.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 8
(edited)
11 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Wow, is it just me or does and really not like Luann?  Every question he asks her is shade.  The previews have him asking if they think she can sing?  She can’t Andy.  Shut up.  You’re the one that encouraged these songs.

Maybe it's payback for missing last year's reunion.

ETA:.  And because she asked for a $3.5 million salary.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 19
9 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

Ramona finally got herself some new teefers... suddenly this flashback came to mind...

Screen Shot 2019-07-11 at 9.09.23 PM.png

She said she had several cavities on her FRONT teeth..?? 😳😳😳

• LOL 10
1 minute ago, njbchlover said:

Very, very tacky!  I guess she didn't research the Alibaba website enough to find out that dress is 100% shiny polyester satin.  

When she commented that it was Sonja by Sonja Morgan, and costs $106.00, all I could think of was when Sonja bad-mouthed Luann's Evine clothing line with that "Your clothes are for the masses, not the classes" bullshit.  How the mighty have fallen!!  (And, Sonja's dress tonight is right up there with the horrible royal blue foil-looking crap that Luann wore a few years ago to the reunion.)

It reminded me of that dress too!

Wouldn't it be hysterical if Sonja is selling the remains of The Countess Collection on her site, with her name on them?

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

I'm sure Dorinda has a storage unit full of communion prayer cards. It seemed she was more upset about the prayer card than John.

Lu has ALWAYS been a delusional asshole. I guess they were just pissed she started getting rewarded for it.

Bethenny did quite the jig around her ex-boyfriend/ex-fiancee/fiancee Dennis. Maybe ghost Dennis was pulling on Bethenny trying to get that "I.O.U an answer" engagement ring off her finger.

• LOL 7
  • Love 13
8 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

It reminded me of that dress too!

Wouldn't it be hysterical if Sonja is selling the remains of The Countess Collection on her site, with her name on them?

Well, we'd all know the Countess Collection dresses because they would either be one-shoulder, or short sleeved with the cold shoulder cut out.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Bethenny actually expressed that she was glad that Dennis died because now she can be free of him and a better person with a clearer future.  I swear.  I am not making this up.  She said all of this.

Maybe Bethenny is a fan of the movie Clue. Mrs. White: It's a matter of life after death, now that he's dead I have a life.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 8