Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E18: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

The ladies discuss how Bethenny dealt with the death of her boyfriend; the women give updates on their new living situations; Bethenny argues with Luann; Dorinda and Luann finally address their issues, leveling accusations and shedding tears.

Airs July 11, 2019.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I think everyone looks really nice. And Ramona is already being an asshat. 

Only Ramona would give the full address for where she wants to move on national tv.  Good thing they could censor it out.  Weirdo.

• LOL 14
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, nexxie said:

Wow - a $36,000 per month albatross!

You know she owns that place.  So I’m hoping some of that is going to infrastructure repair.  Fix the elevator.  Update the garden.  But that pays her rent, her groceries, her cleaning lady.  Nice return on the asset.

• Love 15
(edited)
8 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

You know she owns that place.  So I’m hoping some of that is going to infrastructure repair.  Fix the elevator.  Update the garden.  But that pays her rent, her groceries, her cleaning lady.  Nice return on the asset.

Yeah, it’s an albatross that makes her crazy but shits money! 

(She does need to put some back into it.)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 4
(edited)

This is the Bethanny show...I was into her with the Carole thing, but now...nobody is allowed to speak but her. 

I like Dorinda for the most, but always always always the digs. She’s so perfect! 

Yea, I am done. Back to murder mysteries! I can’t watch her talk for three hours...how many adderall did she pop tonight? 

Edited by JD5166
Because...Beth.
  • Love 16

Tinsley’s dress ugh. I don’t like that pleated bodice look. And those huge earrings. Luann has too much going on with the necklace, earrings and barrette. Bethenny’s face does look pretty pinched up. Ramona got new teeth lol. Not digging the Sonja original dress on Sonja. 

• Love 16
(edited)

I can't stand that nasty ponytail Doridna wears in her TH's.  She looks like an old woman trying to look young.

I'll laugh if Doridna ends up in rehab.

SHUT UP Dorinda.

Edited by Neurochick
  • LOL 5
  • Love 11