Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E12: Change Of Heart

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

His caveman like ways and all the blustery talk makes me think he is very insecure

No kidding, he needs buckets of butthurt cream every time he sees someone do something nice for someone else. It's like a personal slight to him. His infantile "pain" seems to run deep like he's holding back tears of frustration and anger.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, suzeecat said:

I wondered where the paternal grandmother (Andddrree's mother) was and why she didn't visit.  Was she mentioned?

He mentioned his mother when he was talking to Libby about going there for their wedding, so she’s alive, at least 🙂

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Spike said:

In the battle of Larissa versus the slot machine, the slot machine won.

Do we know where Colt’s father is?  How large is the inside of that slot machine?

There’s a reason Debbie guards that thing with her life and all of her severed hand supplies.  A sinister reason 😳💀

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, magemaud said:

Andrrrrreeeei’s bow tie and suspenders in the Tell All preview makes me wonder if he got a job—as a waiter! 

He's working for Pedro's mom now, that's the company uniform. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

I never thought that tlc could find someone creepier than Pole, but here we are. Can you imagine who they are going to cast to top Colteeee

Ugh, I just watched last season's tell all (tell nothing) where the two of them sashayed in ungodly late whilst everyone else had been there for hours and acting like divas.  They are both totally insufferable...arrogant, antagonistic, and pompous assholes in general.  And that screeching coming from Larissa? Good gawd, it was as bad as that shrieking shrew from RHoM, the black haired yappy one who wouldn't shut up and screeched over anyone else who tried to talk.

I'm glad Colt-y and Larissa crashed and burned, and I hope neither of them ever graces my TV again.  

They just need to stay off my lawn now.  

(Of course, this probably means TLC is trying to find some way to give them a spinoff of their "Life Goes on after 90 Days" or some such fuckery so they'll never go away).  

• LOL 6
  • Love 6

Oh and let me just say that not for a single nanosecond do I believe that Ashley's collection of basic bitch friends just decided "on their own" to call jay.

I absolutely believe she put them up to calling jay and getting him back to PA.

If she didn't ask directly then she dropped hints as large as the cow patties Paul had to shovel.

I'm kinda on the fence as to how sick she was.  It wasn't the face, because that could either be illness, or it could just be Ashley without makeup.  We've seen her with the "minimal" makeup look but I don't think that we have ever seen her without makeup at all.  

But I found it odd that she has been in bed and feeling awful for like 5 days and her hair was still curled and looking reasonable.  I don't know, but is give her the benefit of the doubt.  In which case it was just a fortuitous opportunity that she had to reach out to jay after him being gone less than 2 weeks.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, RealReality said:

I'm wondering who Larissa's dude is?  I had seen some posts with a guy, but he was not as good looking as this guy.  Who is that guy? 

It’s “Eric, that’s E.R.I.C” and he’s good looking but he pings my gaydar big time 

• Love 3

Are his parents divorced?  Did he ever discuss it?

I just heard one mention of mom, when he was at the airport with his father. He said he would see her when he visited Moldova.

Do we know where Colt’s father is? 

He died years ago - no idea how, where or what was done with the remains.

Andrrrrreeeei’s bow tie and suspenders in the Tell All preview makes me wonder if he got a job—as a waiter! 

He's taken up community theater and has the title role in Pinnochio???

I'm kinda on the fence as to how sick she was. 

I think she was pretty sick. Lupus is a fairly serious underlying condition and Ashley appears to take lousy care of herself. I was curious about Ashley's statement that she was in "Stage 3 Kidney Failure" so I looked it up. I'm assuming she meant "Stage 3 Kidney Disease" - which means she has some kidney dysfunction but isn't staring down the face of a transplant. More information here - http://www.kidneyfund.org/kidney-disease/chronic-kidney-disease-ckd/stages-of-chronic-kidney-disease/#stage-3-ckd

I think she mustered the energy to wash and curl her hair (or maybe one of the friends came to help) so she would look better for Jay but besides that, I can believe she was pretty much curled up in bed for a week or two. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, magemaud said:

It’s “Eric, that’s E.R.I.C” and he’s good looking but he pings my gaydar big time 

Undoutedly a fame whore who agreed to appear as her "boyfriend" to get his 15 minutes of fame.  I'm not buying what either Larissa or Colt are trying to sell about their new "relationships."    

• Love 3
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Oh, it's the same guy?  Yeah, he is an attention junkie and yeah, he could be gay.  

I hope Larissa isn't serious about him.  I doubt she is.  

LOL @ Colt and Debbie being upset that Larissa spent all her time on the cell phone.  How dare she meet other people who can help her!  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, RealReality said:

I'm wondering who Larissa's dude is?  I had seen some posts with a guy, but he was not as good looking as this guy.  Who is that guy? 

Another famewhore, she found him or vice versa on the internet. I’m sure he’s just looking for his 15 minutes. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

Oh and let me just say that not for a single nanosecond do I believe that Ashley's collection of basic bitch friends just decided "on their own" to call

The same loyal friends who were noticeably absent from her bedside. Jay’s probably the LAST person they would have called unless they were told to.  

• Love 5
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Except she complains about every job he has. Too much travel, wrong state, blah blah. Shut it, Pao. Ungrateful wench. 

Not sure how she expects to live the lifestyle she wants if she doesn't want him to work. However I do bet she's trying to get him to live off the TLC money completely. And she really needs to get over this whole model thing...

Does Pedro's mom just look like she's recovering from some bad plastic surgery or something?? Or is the lighting in their house just really weird. Her face looks awful. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Kid said:

Chantel consistently acts up like those people that go on the Jerry Springer show, for example.  The walking off, going at people and telling them they’re not going to disrespect her. She has yet to figure out that one gets respect because one EARNS respect.

Run, Pedro, run!!!

Pedro said, “If you don’t change your attitude, when I get the green card in ten years, I’ll leave you.” Imagine if Andrei had said those words. Everybody would be flipping shit. But Pedro can say it and it’s fine and Chantel just better not stand up and demand respect? That’s unbelievable. The only one making any effort for the marriage is Chantel, whether you like her family or not. I can’t stand her family and won’t be watching any reality show starring them but if I were her, I would have left Pedro in the DR and filed for divorce. His family is no better than hers. They should call it square at this point and decide not to talk to either family if they want to be together.

• Love 8
26 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Like a melted candle.

Like the mask from Scream.

8 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

Pedro said, “If you don’t change your attitude, when I get the green card in ten years, I’ll leave you.” Imagine if Andrei had said those words. Everybody would be flipping shit. But Pedro can say it and it’s fine and Chantel just better not stand up and demand respect? That’s unbelievable. The only one making any effort for the marriage is Chantel, whether you like her family or not. I can’t stand her family and won’t be watching any reality show starring them but if I were her, I would have left Pedro in the DR and filed for divorce. His family is no better than hers. They should call it square at this point and decide not to talk to either family if they want to be together.

He already has a green card and could divorce her now if that’s all he wanted.  I think he meant that because she is liable to support him for ten years he would wait until then to divorce her so she couldn’t complain about that.

• Love 3
(edited)
20 minutes ago, Spike said:

Like the mask from Scream.

He already has a green card and could divorce her now if that’s all he wanted.  I think he meant that because she is liable to support him for ten years he would wait until then to divorce her so she couldn’t complain about that.

He was definitely making a threat of some sort about leaving Chantel “after ten years” and green card. I know they get a ten year green card after marriage but I’m not sure what happens after the ten years is up if they divorce. Probably nothing. Regardless, he was threatening her with leaving if she doesn’t change her attitude. That’s very disrespectful. I don’t understand why Pedro says these things and it’s run Pedro. But if Andrei or Jay said it, everyone would be up in arms. Pedro is acting like an asshole. I liked him a lot before and I was on his side for a long time but now I think he has gotten his revenge and he can move on. Chantel is all but licking his ass. I don’t blame her for being upset about Obed’s rumor since her parents have been telling her the same from the start and she’s been denying it. It’s like your worst nightmare coming true. And she’ll have to hear “I told you so” from her parents and siblings when they watch the footage. 

Edited by Nowhere
  • Love 6
59 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

I would have left Pedro in the DR and filed for divorce. His family is no better than hers. They should call it square at this point and decide not to talk to either family if they want to be together.

Instead she brings the fucking clown back home and TLC throws a spin-off at them. Fuck you TLC!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

Instead she brings the fucking clown back home and TLC throws a spin-off at them. Fuck you TLC!

And I don’t understand this because none of these people are interesting. They’re just incredibly annoying. When Chantel’s mother, father, or brother enter my screen, I can’t even watch.

I’m suddenly reminded of how they were pretending to put together care packages for the homeless. If anyone still has that episode in your dvr, just go back and look at what they were putting in the care packages. I’ll wait...

And the stupid little brother’s rap cuh-reer. Please. Just kill me now. 

We also get the pleasure of having Pedro’s ugly ass bitch of a sister grace our screens. No thank you. I can’t even deal with her. She’s terrible! 

Like someone said earlier, give me Nicole wandering around Timbuktu, searching for “daddy.” I’d watch a full season of that. I will not watch family Chantel. What a poor choice. Is TLC smoking crack? 

• Love 14
4 hours ago, RealReality said:

Oh and let me just say that not for a single nanosecond do I believe that Ashley's collection of basic bitch friends just decided "on their own" to call jay.

I absolutely believe she put them up to calling jay and getting him back to PA.

If she didn't ask directly then she dropped hints as large as the cow patties Paul had to shovel.

Or, alternately, she was such a royal PITA that they needed to make her someone else's problem for a while 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I'm glad Colt-y and Larissa crashed and burned, and I hope neither of them ever graces my TV again.  

Hmmm...I think Colt-y and Debb-y would be perfect for Smothered. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, Mr. Minor said:

What, you don't want to see the episode featuring Chantal and Mother Chantal taking lessons and learning how to TWERK???

I'm telling you, positively riveting programming courtesy of TLC.

(I wish I were kidding, but I'm not...They showed a preview of it during 90 Days The Other Way last night...ugh)

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 4
On 7/14/2019 at 10:06 PM, magemaud said:

Next week is going to be EPIC! 

6F4957C7-DC4D-4D09-B6B3-8D378B83C338.jpeg

Body Language: Pedro

Andraaaaay: New side job where's your monkey, accordian and cup for tips.

Who is the Blonde next to Colteeee? Trashley? Thought she and Skinzzz reconciled? Can't sit next to each other?

Loving New and Improved Church Lady Nicole

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

Another famewhore, she found him or vice versa on the internet. I’m sure he’s just looking for his 15 minutes. 

He better have some money to spend on her or it won't last long anyway. 

34 minutes ago, Horrified said:

he pings my famewhoredar big time

Likely true.  I think that Larissa's ultimate catch isn't a good looking guy, it's a guy who has money and will treat her like a queen.  She got with Colt so obviously looks are not important.

I'm envisioning an older guy who maybe owns a strong blue collar type business. Like a guy who has a successful plumbing business or a successful repair shop.  His kids should be out of the house and his mother should live in another state.

• Love 4

I think Nicole's parents should get either conservatorship over her finances and life decisions and/or guardianship of May, because yes, she uses May as her ATM pin number. Robalee is never going to say no if it means May might have to suffer, and Nicole knows that. She's a shit human being, and a shit parent and some judge ought to be able to see that and take May away from her. Nicole barely interacts with her when they're on screen together, and May seems to only react normally to Robalee so...yanno...Calling Florida CPS...

Andrei is so fugly, it's bizarre that Libby thinks he's all that. Just, NO.

Russ is a stupid douche who's getting exactly what he deserves. He was a midwestern, corn-fed boy who wanted a hot wife, well he got a hot wife, but she's bat shit crazy, and unless he wants to give up his son for life, he's stuck with this self involved bitch.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, StrongbyDefault said:

I have ALWAYS thought he looked like Jaws - even sans braces & tux.  

Yeah or like his mom ingested some pesticide.  

• LOL 3
On 7/15/2019 at 2:51 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Bolded part:  THIS DRIVES ME INSANE.  Look asshole, being a baby is hard enough.  Don't give him/her a fucking JOB

I usually don't like Dr. Phil but that is the one line of his that is spot on.

On 7/15/2019 at 2:38 PM, Frozendiva said:

Debbie had no plans to move out of the house. Larissa wasn't what they wanted, she didn't conform to their happy little life.

Good point!  Maybe they thought they would get a blow up doll for Colt and a domestic for Debbie.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

I usually don't like Dr. Phil but that is the one line of his that is spot on.

Good point!  Maybe they thought they would get a blow up doll for Colt and a domestic for Debbie.

Is it a Dr. Phil quote?  I rarely watch.  Funny we have that in common!!  (A lot of sane people feel that way!)  I also say a baby does not need an agenda.  Totally interchangeable!!!

• Love 2
On 7/8/2019 at 2:44 PM, iwasish said:

Why does Libby’s father persist in talking to Andrei about his “job” or lack there of? Andrei and Libby are not kids. They are adults with a child. Daddy O Moneybags needs to cease discussions of money with Andrei and tell his daughter ( in a private conversation) that the subsidizing of her family is over. She will be paid her earnings only, no padding of her check with unearned commissions or bonuses. No hand outs. No paying the rent.   They sink or swim on their own.  AND STICK TO IT!! 

I think Daddy O'Moneybags actually loves subsidizing his kids.  He loves the power of it and the adulation he probably gets from the girls because of it.  But he can't control Andrei and it pisses him off.

• Love 14
10 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I think Daddy O'Moneybags actually loves subsidizing his kids.  He loves the power of it and the adulation he probably gets from the girls because of it.  But he can't control Andrei and it pisses him off.

I tend to agree. If he really wants Andrey to step up, he should step down.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Nowhere said:

I agree. I dislike all the people in this storyline but I am baffled (well not really, since they were offered a spin off) why she stays with him. He’s not into her. He’s made it very clear that he prioritizes his mom, his sister, his pack of friends, and his video games. Chantel will forever rank last on his list. She can and should do better. I won’t be watching the spin off because I can’t stomach any more of either of them. 

• Love 5

Larissa is a queen.I was happy Larissa said what a lot of us were thinking. Colt and his mom have a very unhealthy relationship. I believe she did love him and want to take care of him, but Debbie wouldn't let her.  He was cold with Larissa.Just the way he comforted his mom at the end if their segment was how a man comforts a lover. He never comforted Larissa like that. 

More parents on this show and that other spin-offs need to be honest like Stefan and Nicole's stepfather.  

Chantel is a very insecure person. I like her and Pedro together, but they may not bring out the best in each other. It's a shame she can't see how insulting it is for him to question his love for her.  I don't believe it was arranged for the two of them to fall in love and get married. I don't know how many times this man has to tell her that he loves her. 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Body Language: Pedro

Andraaaaay: New side job where's your monkey, accordian and cup for tips.

Who is the Blonde next to Colteeee? Trashley? Thought she and Skinzzz reconciled? Can't sit next to each other?

Loving New and Improved Church Lady Nicole

Sometimes on Instagram I will see Nicole professing something in regards to her Christianity and I find it to be kind of hypocritical,  because she's such a selfish and lustful glutton.

We all know you are flying around the world trying to get some dick. That is your only motivation to try to earn money. 

Anywho, the church lady Nicole comment was funny.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Sooo Nicole has changed Azan’s call name from “My World” to “Babe” and his profile pic when he calls to an affirmation that she obviously doesn’t understand 🤦🏼‍♀️ It says: If you want to be strong, learn to enjoy being alone.  

Oh and I fact checked a last minute flight from Fl to Morocco...average price $1200 adult ticket..child tickets are usually 30% discounted.

9B141BB5-FA7F-46E3-A37A-10ABFB82B2D4.jpeg

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I think at this point the Chantel-Pedro story is all fake and production driven. It's obvious to me Chantel is reciting scripted lines and she's VERY bad at it, lol. Pedro's sister and Chantel's mom are also not in the running for an Oscar any time soon. It's hard for me to believe that IRL Chantel's mom, who initially tried to portray herself as classy and cultured would suddenly show herself to be a ratchet trash-ass bitch with her taser and claims ( per previews) of being ready to "throw down in an alley"😂 unless TBTB told her to for a paycheck. Or that a sister would out her brother's cheating by showing her SIL a video RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER BROTHER. Gotta be producer driven. My opinion is IRL Chantel's  and Pedro's relationship is just fine and they're doing this fake fighting for the money and the spinoff.

I can't stand either side of the family so do not understand why they are getting their own show. My best guess is that the dinner fight got so much reaction, combined with Chantel being a pretty woman (exception being her WAY to big implants) and Pedro being an attractive guy. I think Pedro's accent and the way he occasional mangles the English language is charming, kinda like a modern day Ricky Ricardo - and yes, I realize Ricky was Cuban, not Dominican.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I’ve come to the same conclusion. Libby didn’t invite him to come see the baby? I didn’t hear her sisters even ask about their dad when they came to the hospital. You know dad was royally pissed over that slap in the face. He commented on   “ finally being invited”’and then got his digs in about seeing the place “he paid for”.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I’m preeating a few containers of jackfruit ahead of the tell all next week.  Who else is bringing snacks?  I can make some Thai food on a hot plate for everyone lol.

ive noticed we are all getting more annoyed and suspicious at the producer shenanigans....do you think the producers will try to next level try to outwit with each new series?

Andrei thinks he is Mr. Man and Libby thinks she is spawn of wealth....why is he dressed like a cartoon ice cream parlor scooper?

I don’t think Wife of Skinz was sick.  That’s just what she looks like without concealer.

Please cancel Roos and Pao...their storyline is over.  And take Family Chantel with you.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, iwasish said:

I’ve come to the same conclusion. Libby didn’t invite him to come see the baby? I didn’t hear her sisters even ask about their dad when they came to the hospital. You know dad was royally pissed over that slap in the face. He commented on   “ finally being invited”’and then got his digs in about seeing the place “he paid for”.  

What I really noticed about the Libby's dad/Andrei summit was that Andrei "I can support my family without you" didn't bat an eyelash when papa said "the place I helped pay for." Which shows Andrei is no longer being kept in the dark about where the money for the place came from, and is, as supposed, just blowing hard about not wanting any money from papa and content to keep it coming as long as he can play pretend.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5