Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E21: Hurricane Camille

• Start Topic

Just now, Gem 10 said:

Kyle is just so in love with her boobs.  Isn’t she a little too old for that red dress?  I mean really.

I don't know if that dress would be flattering on Anyone. Unless you're really good at keeping your legs glued together, you'd have to be Very Careful. In the photo I wanted to use, her legs were wider apart, and you could almost see if she was wearing her Cuntkins. I can't even imagine trying to sit down in that thing...knees together at ALL TIMES!

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Gem 10 said:

Kyle is just so in love with her boobs.  Isn’t she a little too old for that red dress?  I mean really.

I prefer to dress sexy without risking my boobs popping out of my dresses, but I can’t blame her for being in love with her boobs. Lol Few women are as blessed in that department as Kyle. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
44 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I prefer to dress sexy without risking my boobs popping out of my dresses, but I can’t blame her for being in love with her boobs. Lol Few women are as blessed in that department as Kyle. 

Apparently she was a little uncomfortable, as she kept trying to not let them fall out by closing the gap every minute.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, AUJulia said:

I agree that she didn’t berate Erika. But she criticized her for writing a condolence note and not calling. IMO that criticism was unwarranted and intended to embarrass Erika. Not cool. (I just lost five family members in a one-year period and I cannot fathom publicly criticizing anyone for writing me a note. Grieving people don’t all want the same thing and what Erika did was decent and well-intentioned and she didn’t deserve to be slammed for it.)

I agree, but I fault Rinna for this. She just can't keep that orifice from flapping with malice. The whole tone of her voice was challenging. This left LVP, as someone said earlier, a few seconds to come up with something, anything, besides puppygate. I think it's obvious LVP actually was a bit hurt by that, rightly or wrongly, but I don't think she would have brought it up if Rinna hadn't been so intent upon causing trouble at an otherwise pleasant gathering. Rinna stinks.

• Love 19
43 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

I don't know if that dress would be flattering on Anyone. Unless you're really good at keeping your legs glued together, you'd have to be Very Careful. In the photo I wanted to use, her legs were wider apart, and you could almost see if she was wearing her Cuntkins. I can't even imagine trying to sit down in that thing...knees together at ALL TIMES!

I could have sworn Dorit's dress was similar (that look was really trendy just this past winter). Dorit didn't have the plunging neckline but it as the velvet material and I'm pretty sure it had the same gathered fabric in the front just like Kyle's. I thought Dorit looked good at the party but I think it's because she let her dress be the statement piece. Her make-up was natural, jewelry was minimal, hair was pulled back and not over the top. Maybe confidence has something to do with it and maybe it's wrong of me to say, but especially recently, I find Kyle's glamour looks to be quite underwhelming and seemingly trying too hard. It just feels like she uses fashion to be trendy and Kardashian-lite than she does to be a reflection of who she is and what makes her comfortable. Dorit is a definite label chaser but I think she genuinely loves that but all of the other women don't seem as caught up. LVP and Erika being the extreme opposite ends of the spectrum with LVP's fashion being stuck somewhere in the past and Erika's fashion trying to be futuristic and unexpected.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Apparently she was a little uncomfortable, as she kept trying to not let them fall out by closing the gap every minute.

She talked about taping her boobs for the dress, but she did not take it the final step and tape or glue the dress to her skin.  

• Love 4
(edited)
39 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

I know. I think Kyle is finally enjoying her figure, and I’m loving it. But I think the overtly sexy stuff is still not really her. If Erika accidentally flashes some lady parts, she’s not really embarrassed. She only cares if people make an issue of it. While I’m glad Kyle’s not dressed like Mrs. Roper anymore, I think she should probably stick to a bit of cleavage but leave those J.Lo/Kardashian risqué ensembles to the women who don’t care if a boob falls out. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

Unless it's a baby-sized onesie, is a woman really ever too old to wear whatever she wants? I hope not.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, tranquilidade said:

I don't understand what Kyle wanted LVP to apologize for when running into her in the store.  Did she want an apology for throwing her out of her house?  Maybe that was it but did she really think she could stand there and carry on in the kitchen until she was done, turn and leave and win?  Kyle is so entitled and thinks she has a right to abuse people, even her sister, at any level she sees fit at the time and then she expects the relationship to survive! Damn! You beat a friendship down like that and it is dead!

Also, Erika had to give a cheap shot regarding LVP's use of an OLD Fashioned manicure--sort of ageism IMO.   Very low--being old is apparently an insult and one that people get away with all the time on Bravo when this is in fact a form of discrimination.... but then I think Erika is low and wallows in the mud well.

The irony of Erika is that Erika looked like she was sitting in the activity room of an assisted living facility playing bridge.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

She wore that whorehouse sofa upholstery look  dress to the 2018 AMAs in October and got drooling reviews so her delusions about it are shared. 

• LOL 5
5 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

My opinion is the entire focus on LVP is guilty, needs to come clean so we can "move on", but in the meantime we are all just having a fabulous time bonding and laughing and carrying on having the time of our lives without her is just a giant clusterfuck of deflection from all the financial and legal troubles that Erika, Dorit, Kyle and the husbands are in. The best defense is a good offense.

What should have been the 6 month later scenes:

Kyle: In her closet, surrounded by dogs,  packing up birkins and bundles of hundred dollar bills in suitcases. There is a box behind her labelled “my husband.” Mauricio is “away.”

Rinna: In her garden, trying to facetime Harry Hamlin, but he’s not answering because he’s “in Canada.” Then  tries facetiming Amelia, who also isn’t answering because she’s busy “helping others” with eating disorders. Rinna’s laughing to herself, or at herself. Whatever, she’s just laughing. Hysterically.

Erika: In her chapel: No makeup. Wearing a baseball cap. Texting Mikey. Hmmm, he’s not answering either. He's moved on with the Glam Squad. Apparently he only plays for pay. Tom is “away.”

Teddi: Staring at her phone with a stupid blank look on her face. Crickets.

Dorit: In her recently unfurnished house, not a chair to be seen. “Jaggie, come give Mommy a kiss." Karma Chameleon is playing in the background. PK is “away.”

Denise: In her living room thumbing through her Charlie Sheen scrapbook. Aaron is puttering around in the background wearing an apron.

Camille and LVP, sipping tea at Villa Rosa. 

Or perhaps drinking some deliciously cold rose! This was most excellent.

• Love 5
On 7/9/2019 at 9:57 PM, Steph J said:

JFC: DORIT ADOPTED A RESCUE DOG AND THEN GAVE IT AWAY AND IT ENDED UP IN A SHELTER. She is very much the bad guy in that story, regardless of how it spun out from there.  It started with Dorit.  She is ground zero for that bullshit.

Thank you  thank you ….  for putting it out there, plain and simple!!!!    I see you have over  a 100 likes.  Tells me a lot about how the audience feels about the this crew...….  If the reunion is all about  dishing on LVP, I am switching to a movie.  Her hands are not clean over the years, but no one else is innocent either.  Dorit is the worst.   And,  I confess, I like Camille!!!  You may shoot me now if you prefer.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I didn’t even notice her legs as her boobies were hitting my face, lol.  She kept adjusting the top for fear they would fly away.  To boot, she had the helper to tape them from drooping to the floor.  No wonder they look so perky.  Tape.  I learned a new trick today.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
48 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

The comment Rinna made about LVP playing the victim is another thing I can't get out of my head.  Since when is mourning the death of a sibling, by suicide no less, playing the VICTIM? Omg I can't help but scream!  Rinna is a cold hearted bitch  to even go there!  Comparing her own loss when her father was in poor health and suffering is unfair and irrelevant.   Lisa's brother died tragically and the living relatives of suicide victims sometimes NEVER recover from that kind of loss.  Rinna who lost a sister to drugs should KNOW this!   FIRE RINNA. 

She really is a cow. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

I know. I think Kyle is finally enjoying her figure, and I’m loving it. But I think the overtly sexy stuff is still not really her. If Erika accidentally flashes some lady parts, she’s not really embarrassed. She only cares if people make an issue of it. While I’m glad Kyle’s not dressed like Mrs. Roper anymore, I think she should probably stick to a bit of cleavage but leave those J.Lo/Kardashian risqué ensembles to the women who don’t care if a boob falls out. 

I’ll admit.  Kyle looked HOT, but not classy.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, walnutqueen said:

No need to denigrate any animals with comparisons to ho'wives.  Not when there are festering pustule analogies galore to explore. 

Good point.  Some people have rats as pets.  I thought of that afterwards. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 7/9/2019 at 6:57 PM, Steph J said:

JFC: DORIT ADOPTED A RESCUE DOG AND THEN GAVE IT AWAY AND IT ENDED UP IN A SHELTER. She is very much the bad guy in that story, regardless of how it spun out from there.  It started with Dorit.  She is ground zero for that bullshit.

Ground zero was the dumb ass who gave her the SECOND dog, and who placed a tiny breed puppy with a family who has young toddlers.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

I’ll admit.  Kyle looked HOT, but not classy.

I don't want to judge anyone because I wouldn't want to be judged for attire I might wear that would be deemed too sexy to others, but I've always been of the opinion if you have to tape your breasts to your dress, it's not classy. There's cleavage, and there's having so much breast exposed you could practically latch on a baby! 

Much as she's been annoying me lately, I think Camille dresses nicely. Her clothes are sexy without looking slutty imo, and a nice balance between dressing too old school or trying to dress like a teeny bopper. I always thought she had the most gorgeous figure of all of them, so that probably doesn't hurt. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
3 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

My boobs are real and they are fabulous.  Now, where do I buy that tape?

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, langford peel said:

Good news. Mauricio lost in court today and the lawsuit about his sleazy crooked moves will continue so all of the Housewives will have to testify.

I wonder if they will film that for next season?

You know. So we can see Kyle’s “truth.” 

Ooh. Maybe I'll tune in next season just to see the downfall of Kyle, Dorit and her locked accounts, and Erika without her glam squad.

Ah, who am I kidding? The real real doesn't seem to ever come to light on this show. But Dorit will have to recycle those designer names, if she doesn't have to sell them.

Edited by renatae
Arggh, typos!
  • Love 11
9 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

We are not judging.  We are just talking about what is obvious.  That’s what makes this blog interesting.  The most interesting thing is Mauricio and his court decision.  The whole gang might be in trouble.  This is just too much .. I’m dying.  Screw Kyles dress.  This new revalation is GOLD.  LOL.

1 minute ago, renatae said:

Ooh. Maybe I'll tune im nect season just to see the downfall of Kyle, Dorit and her locked accounts, and Erika without her glam squad.

Ah, who am I kidding? The real real doesn't seem to ever come to light on this show. But Dorit will have to recycletthose designer names,iif she doesn't have to sell them.

Andy Cohen agrees this new revelation is gold and would truly consider it a gift from baby Jesus if they could make it part of next season.

2 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

My boobs are real and they are fabulous.  Now, where do I buy that tape?

Lucky you! They sell tape you can secure your boobies with everywhere, even Bed, Bath, & Beyond of all places. 😂

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6

The dynamic of these ladies is interesting in a "wow, I'm glad my friendships are not this fake, forced and fucked up." kind of way.

They're all trying REALLY hard to make their lives and tribulations look fabulous without LVP.  And the thing is...they don't have to.  Who cares what they do with or without her?  She certainly doesn't.  They all claim not to care about what she's doing yet they were all well versed in what she did in Las Vegas.  And none of their "fun" looks fun.  It looks forced.  Erika can't wait to get the eff away from these women and her protests otherwise fall short.  Teddi just wants to be validated every time she has an impure thought.  Kyle wants the world to understand how hard she tries at everything she does.  Rinna is busy pointing fingers at everyone so no one looks at her and goes "Hey, when's the last time you ate?".  Dorit is concerned with making sure everyone knows she's never wrong.  None of them have a genuine bone in their bodies and it shows.

It's really ridiculous how attached to appearances they all are.  I can't remember the last time I walked up to a friend and greeted them by telling them what a hot bitch they are.  In fact, I can't remember saying that to anyone unless they were sporting a weight loss or a new haircut.  It's the oddest thing that I've never understood on ANY Howives show.

The reason it's sad to watch is because they are all such HYPOCRITES about it.  Rinna's suggestion that her loss is comparable to LVP's is stupid.  Both of them lost a family member.  Rinna handled it differently than LVP did.  Why is this a problem?  Where is the book where it's written the correct way to handle a loss?  Has LVP handled everything perfectly?  No. Considering Rinna's been an asshole since she started on this show, she can miss me with her "I NEVER TREATED ANYONE POORLY!" bullshit.  And even if she didn't, what has Lisa done that is so terrible that they continually keep harping on the fact that her loss isn't an excuse for her behavior?

And don't get me started on Kyle and her constant whining about what a fabulous friend she is.  I'm over it.  Because from where I sit, anyone who would go after her friend when she's still smarting from a tragic loss isn't necessarily the proof I'll need to get on that boat.  I don't care if what she said was true.  It wasn't the time to bring it up.  Period.  End of story.

I cannot tell you the smile that graced my face when Camille told Teddi she wasn't worth her time.  Because Teddi isn't worth anyone's time.  She is inconsequential.  Sad considering her father is an American classic.  She is boring and childish and if I have to hear her whine and cry about how she's soooooooo put upon again I'm going to throw a glass at my TV.  How the hell is her business growing?  I have yet to see her hold herself ACCOUNTABLE for anything on this show.  Who watches what she's doing and thinks to themselves "This chick could totally help me get my life in order."?

Look, I don't care if LVP is on this show or off this show.  I don't think she makes or breaks it.  But I definitely think it's time to clean house and move on with new women. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 21
4 hours ago, watcherwoman said:

If LVP is so terrible, how can she keep the same housekeeper for years, the same business partners for years, the same employees for years and the same adoring husband for YEARS and years?   These are the people that work closely with LVP.  I'll trust their judgement.  

Excellent observation

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

She has been pulling or adjusting every outfit for the past couple of years.  So annoying.  Like LVP, Kyle looks best in casual clothes.  She has had a few pretty dresses, but they don't fit her properly,

• Love 7
5 hours ago, chlban said:

I recorded this Tuesday night and, back in the day, I would have watched it last night. I managed about 5 minutes and turned it off. I am sure, at some point, I will finish, but this is so much like what happened when I gave up on NJ and Atlanta, and the couple of times I tried to get through an episode of Dallas. Sad thing is, this used to be one of my favorites. These women are just awful. They need to clean house and start over.

OMG .. I swear, I feel the same way.  I used to watch this religiously,  but now I watch a little, then turn the channel.  I just can’t take them as they are not funny at all.  They all are in competition with each other and are too rich to identify with.  The houses, clothes, jewelry are too much.  I could watch N.Y. All day long and watch the episodes at least three times each week.  The N.Y. Ladies are just too much.  I laugh every minute as they are all nuts and are not afraid to show it.  Sonja and Ramona are the typical goofballs. They don’t care how they look.  I just love them.  No offense to BH or OC.  Just my opinion.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

OMG .. I swear, I feel the same way.  I used to watch this religiously,  but now I watch a little, then turn the channel.  I just can’t take them as they are not funny at all.  They all are in competition with each other and are too rich to identify with.  The houses, clothes, jewelry are too much.  I could watch N.Y. All day long and watch the episodes at least three times each week.  The N.Y. Ladies are just too much.  I laugh every minute as they are all nuts and are not afraid to show it.  Sonja and Ramona are the typical goofballs. They don’t care how they look.  I just love them.  No offense to BH or OC.  Just my opinion.

And then, you have the “Countless” Luann, who can’t sing to save her life but is packing the house wherever she appears.   It’s unreal how the audience goes crazy with delight when she comes on stage.  They are just too much.  Her new song stinks, but they don’t care.  Amazing, as Mauricio would say.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, BluBrd47 said:

Yes, it WAS a cheap shot but I begrudgingly admit that Erika has a point. I don’t understand why LVP thinks she is all that when she is truly stuck in the 80’s. And yes, all those ladies pretty much are but if you are go around saying you are a queen, please don’t if you are stuck in a time warp. I just simply don’t get the fabulousity of LVP. Her house and style are so tacky to me and I’ve never found her witty or fun. And I’m 45, no spring chicken.

This is so spot on. She’s no Joan Collins who I personally have on my alter of bad bitches. Fierce. I have always apathetic on Lisa. And I never like her style, it Ages her. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

No need to denigrate any animals with comparisons to ho'wives.  Not when there are festering pustule analogies galore to explore. 

I just love you.😺

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, outofbounds said:

cannot tell you the smile that graced my face when Camille told Teddi she wasn't worth her time.  Because Teddi isn't worth anyone's time.  She is inconsequential

I haven't seen this episode yet. I'll be catching up next week and I'm already feeling the excitement and glee building up inside me for this (to quote Kyle) "AMAZING" confrontation!😁

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I haven't seen this episode yet. I'll be catching up next week and I'm already feeling the excitement and glee building up inside me for this (to quote Kyle) "AMAZING" confrontation!😁

Don't set your hopes too high.  Camille kinda blew it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
(edited)

Back when I waited tables, a friend/coworker had enough one night, proceeded to--loudly and in front of everyone--tell off all the bosses (and a few regulars) in epic fashion, and then walk right out. All it was missing was a well-placed, "I said good day." I was hoping for that from Camille.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

Back when I waited tables, a friend/coworker had enough one night, proceeded to--loudly and in front of everyone--tell off all the bosses (and a few regulars) in epic fashion, and then walk right out. All it was missing was a well-placed, "I said good day." I was hoping for that from Camille.

I stood on a bank of file cabinets a la Sally Field in Norma Rae with a sign that said “union” despite that making no sense. I did leave laughing. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, oceanview said:

She has been pulling or adjusting every outfit for the past couple of years.  So annoying.  Like LVP, Kyle looks best in casual clothes.  She has had a few pretty dresses, but they don't fit her properly,

Neither did her Playboy Bunny outfit.  What is she trying to prove?  Maybe she is insecure about Mauricio?

• Love 5
On 7/10/2019 at 10:30 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

Not only was Erika's note not basic, it was actually very sweet. (And to recap, it said "Dear Lisa - Tom and I were saddened to hear of your brother Mark's passing, Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time. Sincerest Condolences, Erika).

I don't see the sweetness in this fill in the blank condolence message:

"Dear _____ - Tom and I were saddened to hear of your ________ ________'s passing, Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time. Sincerest Condolences, Erika"

What is personal and sweet about that?

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

Neither did her Playboy Bunny outfit.  What is she trying to prove?  Maybe she is insecure about Mauricio?

Eh, midlife crisis. Trying to get her perimenopausal  groove back.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
(edited)
49 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

I don't see the sweetness in this fill in the blank condolence message:

"Dear _____ - Tom and I were saddened to hear of your ________ ________'s passing, Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time. Sincerest Condolences, Erika"

What is personal and sweet about that?

Having lost both of my parents and having received numerous cards, when people took the time to hand write condolences similar to what Erika wrote I was very touched.  But then again, I am not a narcissist and was actually appreciative when others reached out, in whatever manner was comfortable for them. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 18
(edited)
1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Having lost both of my parents and having received numerous cards, when people took the time to hand write condolences similar to what Erika wrote I was very touched.  But then again, I am not a narcissist and was actually appreciative when others reached out, in whatever manner was comfortable for them. 

So very true. I felt the same when I lost mine, appreciative of any expression of condolence during those hard times.

One memory that has always touched me since I was a child was when my grandfather died one winter.  The day of the funeral my dad, who was raised and has always lived where it didn't snow, was going to get up early to shovel the snow and found that the so called town "bum" had come up to the house and shoveled all the snow from the porch, the sidewalks, and the driveway so we wouldn't have to do it and people could later come to the house safely.

He gave of himself in the way that he could. It was his kind way of offering help to a grieving family and respect for my grandfather. 

Lisa was absolutely wrong to bring that up with Erica. Period. If she felt that way she should have kept it to herself. 

I think that was the final broken straw for me when it comes to LVP.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 23
(edited)
7 hours ago, Giselle said:

So very true. I felt the same when I lost mine, appreciative of any expression of condolence during those hard times.

One memory that has always touched me since I was a child was when my grandfather died one winter.  The day of the funeral my dad, who was raised and has always lived where it didn't snow, was going to get up early to shovel the snow and found that the so called town "bum" had come up to the house and shoveled all the snow from the porch, the sidewalks, and the driveway so we wouldn't have to do it and people could later come to the house safely.

He gave of himself in the way that he could. It was his kind way of offering help to a grieving family and respect for my grandfather. 

Lisa was absolutely wrong to bring that up with Erica. Period. If she felt that way she should have kept it to herself. 

I think that was the final broken straw for me when it comes to LVP.

Agreed. I lost my dad when I was 18. Anyone who expressed any sympathy whatsoever, even in the form of a stumbling "I am so sorry" got credit in my book. Critiquing the way someone offers condolences is not a thing that most normal people do.  Erika sent a note - she didn't need to do more than that. 

Edited by eleanorofaquitaine
  • Love 12
(edited)

In this episode we saw a final bash Lisa and bash Camille extravaganza. The reunion promises to be more of the same. What these worthless bitches lack is any sense of self awareness that would have them stop for a minute and realize how they are coming off with their petty tirades about nonsense. Both Lisa and Camille has devastating losses but are the targets in of a self-righteous jihad because of the endless animosity and jealousy of Rinna and Erika, the self protective slithering of Dorito and the blatant stupidity of the born followers Kyle and Teddi. The reunion promises to be more of the same bullshit and to quote Camille “not worth your time.”  

The recent news of the mounting legal and financial woes of Dorito, Kyle and Erika can only give LVP fans a sense of  Schadenfreude. Let’s all have a lunch at Villa Rosa celebrating that! We can have LVP and Ken, Jiggy, Camille, Joyce, Hanky and Panky, Allison DuBois, Grumpy Cat and Jax and Brittany for Comic relief. Now that’s a lunch!

Edited by langford peel
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Kyle does have a really cute figure she just doesn't always know how to dress it.  She is tiny in stature and curvy (not fat AT ALL, she has a waist/hips/boobs) so she cannot wear the same stuff as Dorit who is taller and more svelte.  Dorit is a financial poseur but is very pretty and knows how to dress even if I don't like the styles all the time.  There were 2 TH outfits I just could not stand on her.  The hot pink number with her hair pulled back on one side (looked like a parody of prom) and her Camille cover up top in black mesh.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7