Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E21: Hurricane Camille

• Start Topic

On 7/9/2019 at 9:19 PM, Straycat80 said:

I want to feel bad for Camille because her house burned down but she’s really being a mean bitch. I think she’s trying to get the spot vacated by Lisa V. 

Hopefully she will win. She deserves it more than any of the other bitches.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, TattleTeeny said:

Why is "charity" in quotation marks, regardless of perceived ulterior motives? And why is it wrong to solicit charity from people who are likely to give it? Who faults someone for helping others? 

Obviously I’m questioning whether what she’s doing should actually be called “charity” if promoting herself is the main purpose.

• Love 2
On 7/9/2019 at 9:13 PM, njbchlover said:

The track marks are referring to the tracks of the hair extensions Camille was wearing.  Tracks are the lines in the hair that are created when the extensions are attached to the wearer's natural hair.

I was thinking it was tire tracks- from the bus Rinna threw her under by blabbing her comments to Dorit.  Lisa R. had to stir it up again! Bravo really gets their money worth from her!

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
On 7/9/2019 at 6:48 PM, FlyingEgret said:

How unusual to have a gathering 6 months after filming wrapped.  Would this have been taped after the season started airing?

Lol i had recorded this episode, started watching and thought it was an old episode and immediately deleted it!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 7/10/2019 at 5:45 AM, FlyingEgret said:

And I thought Erika's makeup looked horrible - especially the lipstick / lip liner - maybe there was a change in the glam squad situation during that 6-month hiatus...

ITA! Her makeup was overdone for the daytime and probably evening too. She almost looked like she was in costume. Kyle’s face looked a little different to me too, a little fuller so at first I thought she had filler. But it also looked looser around the jowls. I don’t think filler would cause that so maybe not?

I liked Dorit’s makeup, even the red lipstick. 

I may be out here on my own with this, but I am glad Camille called them out for ganging up on her because she wouldn’t go against LVP. I think she was right. They were pulling a Mean Girls United Against LVP and were ticked off she wasn’t falling into line. I know Camilla can be horrible, but I agreed with her in this instance even though she’s a hypocrite. Maybe I just liked her telling Teddi to shut up and calling Lisa Rinna a mean girl. That in itself was worth seeing IMO. 

I’ve been thinking about possible replacements for LVP. At first Heather Locklear came to mind, but she’s too fragile right now. Maybe Pamela Anderson? She would throw some of these women off! 

I also didn’t understand the point of the six months later update. There was nothing really new or interesting, so why do it? 

Edited by Sweet-tea
Forgot something
  • Love 15
10 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

I also didn’t understand the point of the six months later update. There was nothing really new or interesting, so why do it

I guess it was one more way to get a dig in at LVP.   It was unnecessary.  These ladies have ruined this show for me.  Apparently they have nothing else of interest to talk about except for their mutual disdain of LVP.  Ugh.

• Love 20
7 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I guess it was one more way to get a dig in at LVP.   It was unnecessary.  These ladies have ruined this show for me.  Apparently they have nothing else of interest to talk about except for their mutual disdain of LVP.  Ugh.

Or it was Bravo trying to be fair - they showed LVP going over one version of the story when Camille visited, so they showed the other side of the story.

• Love 8

LVP has been mentally checked out of this show for quite a while.

I never understood why she stayed on when she has her own show, two restaurants, a club, a new Vegas club, herds of dogs, anti-eat the dogs day, pretentious dog adoption agencies, a whole flotation device in a parade of pink and rainbow flotation devices and a previous film career. (well that last one not so much). She has a house with all manner of beasties, and a husband who follows her around with a puppy permanently glued to his side.

Kyle is the natural successor because she's the last original full time wife. I liked her quite a lot until recently because what you see is what you get with her,

The rest? Meh. Rinna is deplorable and Erika acts like she's slumming.

• Love 8
(edited)
9 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

I think it is something like AJC. But I am not really sure.

I can’t recall the name of Magreasio’s company either. But I know it is something super unique and original, not basic at all 😂

Edited by BluBrd47
  • LOL 13
(edited)
24 minutes ago, BluBrd47 said:

I can’t recall the name of Magreasio’s company either. But I know it is something super unique and original, not basic at all 😂

hmmm,. and it's something with an "A".... I think it may include the word Amaaaazing...The Amaaazing Umanskys? no, that's not it, Definitely not it,...that sounds like a bunch of acrobats -wait! Kyle does the splits! maybe it is!

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, nexxie said:

Obviously I’m questioning whether what she’s doing should actually be called “charity” if promoting herself is the main purpose.

The definition of "charity" doesn't change if the money raised goes to where it's supposed to. Obviously.

• Love 13
Just now, TattleTeeny said:

The definition of "charity" doesn't change if the money raised goes to where it's supposed to. Obviously.

I referred to LVP’s “charity” work (charity is an adjective here) - which is actually more promotional work. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, WaltersHair said:

I never understood why she stayed on when she has her own show, two restaurants, a club, a new Vegas club, herds of dogs, anti-eat the dogs day, pretentious dog adoption agencies, a whole flotation device in a parade of pink and rainbow flotation devices and a previous film career. (well that last one not so much). She has a house with all manner of beasties, and a husband who follows her around with a puppy permanently glued to his side.

I love my dog more than life itself but this made me do a spit-take of my morning coffee.

Ha!

• LOL 5
Just now, SweetieDarling said:

If she wants to promote herself by, annually, saving hundreds of dogs from cruel deaths, I'm all for it! Pass the rose!

My point is that LVP is about promoting herself and getting business into her restaurants - not that some good isn’t done along the way. (The more good, the better!)

With all of these shows, I’m interested in the intentions and motivations of the women - rather than their acts, images and hairstyles. 

• Love 4

How I see it (by season's end):

Dorit started it ALL, played the victim, and never fixed it.  The worst.

Rinna and Teddi are the ultimate mean girls.  No, maybe THEY'RE the worst.

Erika had a good season by staying verrrrrry low-key.

Kyle calls Camille wishy-washy, but she's the ultimate wish-wash -- being brainwashed by Rinna/Teddi mean girls and keeping mum (with wide eyes) throughout the season; except for her big moment in LVDP's kitchen.

Camille.  Well.  I am glad she stirred things up.  But I think her mom's cancer/beloved assistant dying/house burning down made her go a bit nutty in the end.  I'll tell you one thing, she had every right to feel conflicted about LVDP (and NOT be totally against her like the rest).  The girls just so wanted her to be on their side.

Denise was fun in spurts.  But her ultimately falling in line with the mean girls was dispiriting.

LVDP will never not be shady.  But I will miss her on this show.

I just hope some of these friendships can be mended or some closure can be found by next season, because this was a brutal, BRUTAL watch.  I prefer my BH wives having fun with each other, not taking each other down.  I like a little drama, for sure. but this was way, way too much crap.

• Love 11
(edited)
13 hours ago, nexxie said:

When dealing with narcissistic people (and others who feel the need to continuously crown themselves), I’ve learned it’s wise to err on the side of cynicism. Three things stand out about LVP’s “charity” work:

1) She has chosen causes - LGBTQIA and DOGS - that are particularly popular in the markets where she opens restaurants. 

2) She very much uses these causes to draw attention to herself - carrying accessory dogs to interviews, shoots and other press events; and making herself the “queen” at Pride events.

3) As usernamefatigue pointed out, LVP’s treatment of animals is questionable. Anthropomorphizing animals (carrying them around as if they are purses, to be set aside on tables and bars, and dressing them in outfits to match the “pet lover”) is not actually being kind.

(Wonder if she participates in LA’s FoodFight program - restaurants donating food that they’d usually toss.)

I don't know if I think that LVP is a narcissist, but I do agree that she often uses her charity work to promote an image - one that is advantageous to her business. That doesn't mean that I think she doesn't care about these issues (though her willingness to make a transphobic comment to attack Erika indicates that she still has a lot to learn when it comes to LGBTQ issues) but that she can be calculating in her use.

And regardless - being philanthropic is not a substitute for treating people nicely. Ideally, a good person does both - treats their friends and coworkers with dignity while also using their influence to improve the world. Much as some believe that both RHOBH and VPR castmates have issues with LVP because they are just jealous, I tend to believe that there is more substance to those disagreements they have with her. 

Edited by eleanorofaquitaine
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

I wasn’t at all bothered Camille didn’t go against LVP. I actually wish she had her back more and didn’t make fun of her dental situation.

It’s her being so wishy washy and then so harsh with the other women that rubbed me the wrong way. She’ll be sweet as pie to your face (beyond cordial), then say things like you make the little hairs on the back of her neck stand up. I’d be so hurt if someone said that about me, and I thought we were getting along just fine. 

If Camille had just said “Lisa’s going through a hard time, why don’t we let this pettiness go? There’s no proof she’s done anything, and she needs her friends now more than ever. I wish she’d made it to my wedding too, but I don’t blame her since she’s on the outs with the group.” Then I think the women would know she’s only trying to be a nice person, and she probably would have been the MVP of the season.

• Love 15
40 minutes ago, filmfan2480 said:

How I see it (by season's end):

Dorit started it ALL, played the victim, and never fixed it.  The worst.

Rinna and Teddi are the ultimate mean girls.  No, maybe THEY'RE the worst.

Erika had a good season by staying verrrrrry low-key.

Kyle calls Camille wishy-washy, but she's the ultimate wish-wash -- being brainwashed by Rinna/Teddi mean girls and keeping mum (with wide eyes) throughout the season; except for her big moment in LVDP's kitchen.

Camille.  Well.  I am glad she stirred things up.  But I think her mom's cancer/beloved assistant dying/house burning down made her go a bit nutty in the end.  I'll tell you one thing, she had every right to feel conflicted about LVDP (and NOT be totally against her like the rest).  The girls just so wanted her to be on their side.

Denise was fun in spurts.  But her ultimately falling in line with the mean girls was dispiriting.

LVDP will never not be shady.  But I will miss her on this show.

I just hope some of these friendships can be mended or some closure can be found by next season, because this was a brutal, BRUTAL watch.  I prefer my BH wives having fun with each other, not taking each other down.  I like a little drama, for sure. but this was way, way too much crap.

Good, concise summary. Thank you, FilmFan.

Helped alleviate my total season's confusion. 

• Love 4
59 minutes ago, nexxie said:

My point is that LVP is about promoting herself and getting business into her restaurants - not that some good isn’t done along the way. (The more good, the better!)

With all of these shows, I’m interested in the intentions and motivations of the women - rather than their acts, images and hairstyles. 

OK--I can get behind this sentiment.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I wasn’t at all bothered Camille didn’t go against LVP. I actually wish she had her back more and didn’t make fun of her dental situation.

It’s her being so wishy washy and then so harsh with the other women that rubbed me the wrong way. She’ll be sweet as pie to your face (beyond cordial), then say things like you make the little hairs on the back of her neck stand up. I’d be so hurt if someone said that about me, and I thought we were getting along just fine. 

If Camille had just said “Lisa’s going through a hard time, why don’t we let this pettiness go? There’s no proof she’s done anything, and she needs her friends now more than ever. I wish she’d made it to my wedding too, but I don’t blame her since she’s on the outs with the group.” Then I think the women would know she’s only trying to be a nice person, and she probably would have been the MVP of the season.

I'm with you on this. I don't care if Camille wants to defend LVP but don't try to be aggressively both defending her AND attacking her.  It's not just that Camille is wishy-washy, it's that she's so obnoxious on both sides of the coin. When she's attacking, she's aggressive; and when she's apologetic, she's obsequious.  And that can all happen within a space of, like, five minutes. 

• Love 7
(edited)

I don't understand what Kyle wanted LVP to apologize for when running into her in the store.  Did she want an apology for throwing her out of her house?  Maybe that was it but did she really think she could stand there and carry on in the kitchen until she was done, turn and leave and win?  Kyle is so entitled and thinks she has a right to abuse people, even her sister, at any level she sees fit at the time and then she expects the relationship to survive! Damn! You beat a friendship down like that and it is dead!

Also, Erika had to give a cheap shot regarding LVP's use of an OLD Fashioned manicure--sort of ageism IMO.   Very low--being old is apparently an insult and one that people get away with all the time on Bravo when this is in fact a form of discrimination.... but then I think Erika is low and wallows in the mud well.

Edited by tranquilidade
  • Love 19
6 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

I don't understand what Kyle wanted LVP to apologize for when running into her in the store.  Did she want an apology for throwing her out of her house?  Maybe that was it but did she really think she could stand there and carry on in the kitchen until she was done, turn and leave and win?  Kyle is so entitled and thinks she has a right to abuse people, even her sister, at any level she sees fit at the time and then she expects the relationship to survive! Damn! You beat a friendship down like that and it is dead!

Also, Erika had to give a cheap shot regarding LVP's use of an OLD Fashioned manicure--sort of ageism IMO.   Very low--being old is apparently an insult and one that people get away with all the time on Bravo when this is in fact a form of discrimination.... but then I think Erika is low and wallows in the mud well.

Yes, it WAS a cheap shot but I begrudgingly admit that Erika has a point. I don’t understand why LVP thinks she is all that when she is truly stuck in the 80’s. And yes, all those ladies pretty much are but if you are go around saying you are a queen, please don’t if you are stuck in a time warp. I just simply don’t get the fabulousity of LVP. Her house and style are so tacky to me and I’ve never found her witty or fun. And I’m 45, no spring chicken.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, AUJulia said:

Same here, notes I’ve kept and calls I’ve forgotten and all. The thing about a call is it can be great timing or bad timing and the caller doesn’t know in advance. Arguably a note is a more sensitive way to reach out. Some notes I responded to with a call. Just depends. 

ETA: I’ve been criticized for writing a personal note on my monogrammed stationery instead of buying a Hallmark Card “because it looked cheap.” 😏

Bless their lil heart.

I doubt they are even aware of how cheap they sound.

Your mama raised you right.

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

The only manis I get are the "wet" kind.  Never been into the latest thing like press on, gels, acrylics, etc.  It was just another moment to trash LVP.

Ain't nothing wrong with a traditional manicure.

I prefer to think of it as being particular and being less harsh on my nails.

Although I do feel like I'm missing out on the removal process.  Tin foil talons look like they could be amusing. Like Bugles. Only shiny!

RAWR!

wave hello GIF by Bugles

• LOL 3
  • Love 14
13 hours ago, AUJulia said:

Same here, notes I’ve kept and calls I’ve forgotten and all. The thing about a call is it can be great timing or bad timing and the caller doesn’t know in advance. Arguably a note is a more sensitive way to reach out. Some notes I responded to with a call. Just depends. 

ETA: I’ve been criticized for writing a personal note on my monogrammed stationery instead of buying a Hallmark Card “because it looked cheap.” 😏

I never had an issue with Erika sending a note;  the ones who sent flowers stabbed her in the back anyway and they were all being hypocrites.  However, when LIsa incorrectly criticized it Erika handled it so aggressively that it made ME think she didn't care one bit how Lisa felt and did in fact just go through the motions to avoid criticism.  These women can't address the smallest disagreement without bringing out the nuclear warheads.  Lisa felt slighted and Erika could have just reinforced that she thought that was the best way to reach out.  Honestly the insult she felt over the comment was over the top and made her look like a psycho IMO.  Clearly this animosity was brewing before the season started and they side blinded LVP; I don't think she saw it coming. 

• Love 19
5 minutes ago, dosodog said:

The only manis I get are the "wet" kind.  Never been into the latest thing like press on, gels, acrylics, etc.  It was just another moment to trash LVP.

Ain't nothing wrong with a traditional manicure.

I prefer to think of it as being particular and being less harsh on my nails.

Although I do feel like I'm missing out on the removal process.  Tin foil talons look like they could be amusing. Like Bugles. Only shiny!

RAWR!

wave hello GIF by Bugles

Doing the fingertip Bugles is as close as I've ever been to a professional manicure!  Haven't worn polish in decades, and my (healthy!) nails grow far too fast for my liking.

5 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

My opinion is the entire focus on LVP is guilty, needs to come clean so we can "move on", but in the meantime we are all just having a fabulous time bonding and laughing and carrying on having the time of our lives without her is just a giant clusterfuck of deflection from all the financial and legal troubles that Erika, Dorit, Kyle and the husbands are in. The best defense is a good offense.

What should have been the 6 month later scenes:

Kyle: In her closet, surrounded by dogs,  packing up birkins and bundles of hundred dollar bills in suitcases. There is a box behind her labelled “my husband.” Mauricio is “away.”

Rinna: In her garden, trying to facetime Harry Hamlin, but he’s not answering because he’s “in Canada.” Then  tries facetiming Amelia, who also isn’t answering because she’s busy “helping others” with eating disorders. Rinna’s laughing to herself, or at herself. Whatever, she’s just laughing. Hysterically.

Erika: In her chapel: No makeup. Wearing a baseball cap. Texting Mikey. Hmmm, he’s not answering either. He's moved on with the Glam Squad. Apparently he only plays for pay. Tom is “away.”

Teddi: Staring at her phone with a stupid blank look on her face. Crickets.

Dorit: In her recently unfurnished house, not a chair to be seen. “Jaggie, come give Mommy a kiss." Karma Chameleon is playing in the background. PK is “away.”

Denise: In her living room thumbing through her Charlie Sheen scrapbook. Aaron is puttering around in the background wearing an apron.

Camille and LVP, sipping tea at Villa Rosa. 

Brilliant!

• Love 11

Lisa kind of looks like she’d be a Collins sister. I think Andy said this once on WWHL, and she got offended. Lol I think she took it as she looks as old as them, and that’s not what I mean. It’s her beauty (delicately pretty, dark hair, fair skin, and light eyes), and then her style reminds me of Alexis from Dynasty. The show is before my time, but I look up all the old style icons. Lisa would have fit right in. That style doesn’t suit me, but it’s part of what makes her so fun to watch on RH. I love seeing these over the top glamorous women. Most women I know don’t walk around in these gowns and huge jewels. Some say Lisa looks younger in jeans and t-shirts, and while I don’t disagree, I enjoy her in all her feminine 80’s fashion glory.

Regarding the manicures, gel and dip do last much longer. Lisa may opt for the traditional polish if she likes to switch colors up often. Nothing wrong with that. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
(edited)
3 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I'm with you on this. I don't care if Camille wants to defend LVP but don't try to be aggressively both defending her AND attacking her.  It's not just that Camille is wishy-washy, it's that she's so obnoxious on both sides of the coin. When she's attacking, she's aggressive; and when she's apologetic, she's obsequious.  And that can all happen within a space of, like, five minutes. 

It does make you wonder if Denise isn’t so far off in the reunion preview - asking what she’s on.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

Its not me. There is something wrong with this series. Why am I able to keep up with the interpersonal drama that changes each season with the New York Housewives? I get it over there. 

What the fuck is the difference between these two franchises? 

Scratching my head.

I think the difference is the phoniness.  The BH women don't even bother to keep track of who they're supposed to be mad at, even within a particular episode.  The controversies are manufactured, so it's harder for them to remember how they reacted back then, how they're supposed to feel now.  So if they're constantly flip-flopping, we can't be expected to keep up.

There's not as much flip-flopping on NY.  Plus, NY carries their crap from year to year, despite all the "moving on" promises.  BH pretends to move on, so we end up confused when they don't.

This episode was a not mess.  None of them could be honest from minute to minute.  No one took time to think -- they just reacted, and they reacted by echoing what the person next to them was doing/saying.

Except for Denise, with that wonderful comeback to Camille.  "No, YOU shut the fuck up!"  Camille is a vapid, useless waste of space.  Why did David marry her? 

22 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I can't stand Rinna and I don't believe the story she told about LVP

I don't believe it either - you can't tell me with all the glam and facial touch-ups and false eyelashes and heels and everything else that LVP gets regular old manicures that need to dry and start to show flaws in 2 days 😄 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Erika can’t even be bothered to sit still while the hairstylist futzes with her pink wig.

She can’t put together an outfit by herself.

Someone applies moisturizer to her legs. 

She doesn’t present her own personality half of the time. 

Why does she bother getting out of bed. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

Lisa kind of looks like she’d be a Collins sister. I think Andy said this once on WWHL, and she got offended. Lol I think she took it as she looks as old as them, and that’s not what I mean. It’s her beauty (delicately pretty, dark hair, fair skin, and light eyes), and then her style reminds me of Alexis from Dynasty. The show is before my time, but I look up all the old style icons. Lisa would have fit right in. That style doesn’t suit me, but it’s part of what makes her so fun to watch on RH. I love seeing these over the top glamorous women. Most women I know don’t walk around in these gowns and huge jewels. Some say Lisa looks younger in jeans and t-shirts, and while I don’t disagree, I enjoy her in all her feminine 80’s fashion glory.

Regarding the manicures, gel and dip do last much longer. Lisa may opt for the traditional polish if she likes to switch colors up often. Nothing wrong with that. 

That's another bonus to traditional, being able to change colors easier. I'm obsessed with China Glazes Body and Sol collection this summer.  So I'm swapping out every 7 days.

Also time.  Traditional is much faster.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, princelina said:

I don't believe it either - you can't tell me with all the glam and facial touch-ups and false eyelashes and heels and everything else that LVP gets regular old manicures that need to dry and start to show flaws in 2 days 😄 

Rinna is just full of crap. She of course had to pile it on by saying she offered her money for a valet. I really hope she doesn't come back next season and if she does, she needs to be dragged.

• Love 20
On 7/10/2019 at 7:21 AM, Sharonana said:

Regardless how anyone feels about Dorit, Camille didn't need to bring up her finances in a group setting. It was messy and tacky as hell. It seems like there is such a double standard regarding Camille. She talks out of both sides of her mouth. One minute she is kissing ass, hugging and apologizing and the next she is flaming someone. Can't have it both ways. There are tons of tweets singing her praises, and I don't get it. She's a flip flopper, has no loyalty to anyone but herself and plays the victim card. I'm not a fan.

I loved it, but then I detest Dorit and she is a dog dumper, one of the lowest forms of life, IMO. So sick of her and pretty much the rest of these vile women, but Dorit is the worst of all. At least Vile Kyle is good to her dogs.

• Love 16

I recorded this Tuesday night and, back in the day, I would have watched it last night. I managed about 5 minutes and turned it off. I am sure, at some point, I will finish, but this is so much like what happened when I gave up on NJ and Atlanta, and the couple of times I tried to get through an episode of Dallas. Sad thing is, this used to be one of my favorites. These women are just awful. They need to clean house and start over.

• Love 21
8 minutes ago, chlban said:

I recorded this Tuesday night and, back in the day, I would have watched it last night. I managed about 5 minutes and turned it off. I am sure, at some point, I will finish, but this is so much like what happened when I gave up on NJ and Atlanta, and the couple of times I tried to get through an episode of Dallas. Sad thing is, this used to be one of my favorites. These women are just awful. They need to clean house and start over.

I agree.  It isn't so much that LVP is gone for me, I just don't like the dynamic of the rest of the women together.  Cut all that have been part of it for 3+ years and replace them with newbies.  Keep some that have been on it awhile but not the entire time and let the new pecking order fall into place.  That 6 months later bit was bad.  The women were bad, it was badly done, and just didn't have IT for me.  

• Love 18
2 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

My opinion is the entire focus on LVP is guilty, needs to come clean so we can "move on", but in the meantime we are all just having a fabulous time bonding and laughing and carrying on having the time of our lives without her is just a giant clusterfuck of deflection from all the financial and legal troubles that Erika, Dorit, Kyle and the husbands are in. The best defense is a good offense.

What should have been the 6 month later scenes:

Kyle: In her closet, surrounded by dogs,  packing up birkins and bundles of hundred dollar bills in suitcases. There is a box behind her labelled “my husband.” Mauricio is “away.”

Rinna: In her garden, trying to facetime Harry Hamlin, but he’s not answering because he’s “in Canada.” Then  tries facetiming Amelia, who also isn’t answering because she’s busy “helping others” with eating disorders. Rinna’s laughing to herself, or at herself. Whatever, she’s just laughing. Hysterically.

Erika: In her chapel: No makeup. Wearing a baseball cap. Texting Mikey. Hmmm, he’s not answering either. He's moved on with the Glam Squad. Apparently he only plays for pay. Tom is “away.”

Teddi: Staring at her phone with a stupid blank look on her face. Crickets.

Dorit: In her recently unfurnished house, not a chair to be seen. “Jaggie, come give Mommy a kiss." Karma Chameleon is playing in the background. PK is “away.”

Denise: In her living room thumbing through her Charlie Sheen scrapbook. Aaron is puttering around in the background wearing an apron.

Camille and LVP, sipping tea at Villa Rosa. 

This sounds like an episode of “Big Little Lies.”

2 hours ago, Giselle said:

Bless their lil heart.

I doubt they are even aware of how cheap they sound.

Your mama raised you right.

Mwah 💋 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, AuntiePam said:

There's not as much flip-flopping on NY.  Plus, NY carries their crap from year to year, despite all the "moving on" promises.  BH pretends to move on, so we end up confused when they don't.

It also helps that RHONY folks seem to socialize without the cameras there so it's like the show is never done. RHOBH is such a punch in/punch out type of gig comparatively speaking

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
53 minutes ago, dosodog said:

That's another bonus to traditional, being able to change colors easier. I'm obsessed with China Glazes Body and Sol collection this summer.  So I'm swapping out every 7 days.

Also time.  Traditional is much faster.

You’re making me miss the old school way! I haven’t had a traditional manicure in awhile myself, but I admit I enjoyed them more. With gel or dip, it doesn’t feel pampering, it’s only to have pretty nails for me. I only enjoy pedicures now. I deal with the dip process because I love how long it lasts and my nails don’t break easily. People ask me if I have fake nails because my nails stay so nice with dip. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, BloggerAloud said:

It also helps that RHONY folks seem to socialize without the cameras there so it's like the show is never done. RHOBH is such a punch in/punch out type of gig comparatively speaking

Maybe it's because the NY women join forces for (relatively) good vs evil? I mean, I've never really seen a gang-up on NY like they have, repeatedly, on BH.  They join forces, to fight for vacation rooms, massages, henna tattoos, the last Skinny Girl blend-o-matic, husbands having no place at "Girls' Night", not who is perceived to be the most wealthy, or super busy, or biggest victim (no use challenging Bethenny). Wealth is flaunted, just not so clearly labeled, usuallly.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9